Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1 4 14 46 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

1. Link to Post #61
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    A chess master that know s/he has won is not hiding the final moves for fear that the opponent will somehow evade the mate. On the contrary the defeat plan should be made obvious so that the opponent forfeits the game and saves everybody some time.
    The chess game is maybe not a 100% perfect analogy. The chess master's head and mind are comprised of seemingly infinite individual parts of self-awareness. Another (not 100% perfect) analogy would be a crew of rowers being on perfect course towards their desired destination. Now you don't want to make any changes there, for telling them what is in store for them might cause some (maybe even well-intended) movements that throw the vessel off course. Never change a running system, they say.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Alie (25th January 2012), aranuk (25th January 2012), Ecnal61 (25th January 2012), golden lady (25th January 2012), jackovesk (25th January 2012), Lisab (25th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

On the time travellers moving through the 2012 bump-
    Quote ....melted in pure bliss....
    That sounds pretty good to me. Any takers?

The Oathkeepers are mentioned a number of times. Here's a statement directed to the Oathkeepers reading this thread. This information is an aperitif. The public domain is ready for more, much more. Bring it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Ecnal61 (25th January 2012), jackovesk (25th January 2012), Kristo (25th January 2012), lelmaleh (26th January 2012), Wind (25th January 2012), Yoda (25th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    And there are many things in that live stream that do not tie up
    My guess, from this and other such "revelations", is that someone expects some major events (I'd guess war and economic, political and/or monetary crises) to occur this year (2012), and is laying out several alternative "explanations" so that when individuals start to notice strange or troublesome changes, they will have their choice of ready-made "TV dinners" for their mind which can "explain" what's going on, thereby distracting them from any overly dangerous (to the powers) awareness or action.

They (the powers) are playing with fire however. The backfires they are setting by seeding these various revelations are in opposition to a wildfire of increasing awareness of our human capacities, history and true science, thanks to humanity's recent dramatic increase in intra-civilization communication (Internet, cell phones, ...).

(The above is my personal view, and not that of this forum or, I'd guess, most of its members .)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (25th January 2012), Brodie75 (25th January 2012), crosby (25th January 2012), gooty64 (25th January 2012), jackovesk (25th January 2012), Limor Wolf (25th January 2012), Lisab (25th January 2012), norman (25th January 2012), PurpleLama (25th January 2012), SomaSmith (25th January 2012), sunflower (25th January 2012), sygh (29th January 2012), TargeT (25th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2012), TraineeHuman (25th January 2012), Yoda (25th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    On the time travellers moving through the 2012 bump-
    Quote ....melted in pure bliss....
    That sounds pretty good to me. Any takers?

The Oathkeepers are mentioned a number of times. Here's a statement directed to the Oathkeepers reading this thread. This information is an aperitif. The public domain is ready for more, much more. Bring it.
    Yes - I was curious as to Why, they could'nt have had an Oathkeeper representative on to validate BWs Military Credentials..?

Of course I am assuming they are talking about these Oathkeepers, only because BW mentioned them several times in both Interviews, saying he was Vetted extensively by them as to maintain not only his Military background, but his Trustworthiness aswell..?

He virtually said: Being Vetted by Oathkeepers was just as, if not tougher than the Vetting he went through within the Military to obtain his 'Indigo' (Above Top Secret) Clearance...

Link...

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/12/...rage-facility/

8. Link to Post #65
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    My guess, from this and other such "revelations", is that someone expects some major events (I'd guess war and economic, political and/or monetary crises) to occur this year (2012), and is laying out several alternative "explanations" so that when individuals start to notice strange or troublesome changes, they will have their choice of ready-made "TV dinners" for their mind which can "explain" what's going on, thereby distracting them from any overly dangerous (to the powers) awareness or action.
    I see your point, of course TPTW did/do their best to use 2012 for their purposes and they always try to spin every event through their media outlets, giving people their "ready-made TV dinners" and of course their preconditioning is playing with fire and very revealing if one reads between the lines. - How do you sees Bill Wood's role in that picture?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (25th January 2012), Ecnal61 (25th January 2012), jackovesk (25th January 2012), Limor Wolf (25th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,032 times in 2,211 posts

mmmmmmmmmm managed to watch live stream last night... so I'm very tired now and have to go to work in a couple of hours.

I think Bill Wood was WAY out of his depth. He looked and sounded pretty uncomfortable most of the time. If there's a game being played..I think he's playing poker, not chess. I still have reservations of what his motives are for 'coming forward.' (and what could be behind his coming forward....or who?)

Much of what he said was evasive or very basic.

David Wilcock looked extremely tired with dark rings around his eyes. I feel worried for him and hope he can find time to have some proper relaxation.

A strange thing happened for me personally....someone was pretending to be me!!!

The username 'jaybee' was unavailable for the live stream log in, for chat...so I had to use another name. Then when it started 'jaybee' started to participate. I got on their case a bit....and they disappeared. But I was glad I stuck around for the live stream or I would never have known it was going on. Now....I wonder who that was?
    And why they did it.

The chat was trolled to high heaven.

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

bennycog (25th January 2012), crosby (25th January 2012), DoubleHelix (25th January 2012), Earth Angel (25th January 2012), Ecnal61 (25th January 2012), golden lady (25th January 2012), Kerrigan (25th January 2012), Khaleesi (25th January 2012), Kristo (25th January 2012), Lisab (25th January 2012), Realeyes (25th January 2012), SomaSmith (25th January 2012), Soul Safari (25th January 2012), sygh (29th January 2012), Wind (25th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    A great question from (our) Bill, wether Bill Wood knows what the near future months hold and a slight evasion from him answering it,saying that even if he would know the answer,he would not have shared it as to not impact people's free will. How does that settle with his notion that all timelines are being led to the same one consequence?!
    Limor, I understand what you are saying But...

This following Observation is not directed at you personally, it is just a Quick Wake Up call to all of US...

Its 'High Time' we all started to look (WITHIN) for the Answers...

By all means you can be guided by the likes of BW, KC, DW & BR, but please start (EXCERCISING) your own (KNOWING) to find out the Answers to the Questions you already innately know the Answers too...

That's the Whole Point, if we are to reach our (Own Human Potential)..! That is the real (SECRET) that the OWO/PTW don't want us to Act On let alone Manifest..!

Rgs,

Jack
    Hi there Jack

yes,following my own knowing,absolutely. thats KEY. without any contradiction still,listening to tonight events it is also interesting to find out how others pieces of informatio gather together
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th January 2012 at 12:09.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Ecnal61 (25th January 2012), jackovesk (25th January 2012), Yoda (25th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

regarding my above incomplete comment of mine.I am having some interference with my computure,and can not even edit my own posts.sorry about that and hello to those who are messing with my computure lately

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

jackovesk (25th January 2012), Yoda (25th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Just did a reverse recording of the below conversation from Bill wood
    (more to follow if your interested, but does take some time to do)

Bill Wood:
    Umm basically ahhh what I want to say to everybody out there who's doubting you know my credentials I did in the Military.
    All I can say is that I am fine with that umm because I don't have evidence that there is a seal team nine.

The reverse recording is what these words 'Sounds like':

And he points that their in

Shame that voice 'psy ops' (name changed from 'sea ops' to this as pointed out by someone pm me)

Circuit must have that we all feel him

Here I go and nick, say down blow his hydro camera body

Near heights

The spirit light thy over rest

He still is his Mark
    Last edited by Rosco1; 25th January 2012 at 14:01.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

bennycog (25th January 2012), crosby (25th January 2012), jackovesk (25th January 2012), PurpleLama (25th January 2012), Unified Serenity (25th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #70
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

What a great interview, thanks to all participants.
    So pleased to see a 3 hr interview to follow up the first interview with Bill Wood.
    Really enjoyed both interviews, thanks again everyone.
    Let us hope there are a few more men and women in important positions with this mans bravery and patriotism.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

aranuk (25th January 2012), Ecnal61 (25th January 2012), jackovesk (25th January 2012), Kristo (25th January 2012), Reinhard (26th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2012), Yoda (25th January 2012), Zaradia (27th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Aquai's Avatar
    Thanks

is this second interview on youtube or somewheres?

21. Link to Post #72
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)

Bill Wood:
    Umm basically ahhh what I want to say to everybody out there who's doubting you know my credentials I did in the Military.
    All I can say is that I am fine with that umm because I don't have evidence that there is a seal team nine.

Shame that voice 'sea ops' (sounds like sea ops/see ops)

Near heights

He still is his Mark
    Thanks Rosco1,

Now where talkin...

The more you have the better IMHO, I've been following David John Oates (Reverse Speech) segment on the Jeff Rense show for a number of years and its uncanny just how accurately both Congruent & Non-Congruent Reversals can be...

I personally would like to hear more (Reversals) Especially when BW & DW are supposedly & adamantly portraying the Truth as they know it...

e.g. When BW is asked for (Specific info) on the Secret Space Program...

I am sure some here don't buy into the technology...Don't worry about that...I've heard enough Reversals to know that it is a useful tool in order to expose any possible deception...

I' like to hear some more if you have time..?

Thanks for your hard work...

Rgs,

Jack

PS - Here are some 'Simple Examples' for any who have'nt heard of this application before...

http://www.reversespeech.com/Simple_Examples.htm
    Last edited by jackovesk; 25th January 2012 at 12:54.

22. Link to Post #73
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

A strange thing happened for me personally....someone was pretending to be me!!!

The username 'jaybee' was unavailable for the live stream log in, for chat...so I had to use another name. Then when it started 'jaybee' started to participate. I got on their case a bit....and they disappeared. But I was glad I stuck around for the live stream or I would never have known it was going on. Now....I wonder who that was?
    And why they did it.

The chat was trolled to high heaven.
    Yes, I was following the chatline aswell and agree with you...

Out of interest - What username did you end up using..?

Rgs,

Jack

23. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill Wood:

Near heights

He still is his Mark
    Thanks Rosco1,

Now where talkin...

The more you have the better IMHO, I've been following David John Oates (Reverse Speech) segment on the Jeff Rense show for a number of years and its uncanny just how accurately both Congruent & Non-Congruent Reversals can be...

I personally would like to hear more (Reversals) Especially when BW & DW are supposedly & adamantly portraying the Truth as they know it...

I am sure some here don't buy into the technology...Don't worry about that...I've heard enough Reversals to know that it is a useful tool in order to expose any possible deception...

Rgs,

Jack

PS - Here are some 'Simple Examples' for any who have'nt heard of this application before...

Hi Jack,

I am viewing this in wmp so if you want reversals then let me know where on the tape counter it is and I will oblige.
    Otherwise it will be like finding a needle in a haystack!

Regards
    Rosco

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

jackovesk (25th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

I typed "spammers are the detroyers of worlds" in the chat and the question "if there are white hats fighting for the people why dn

26. Link to Post #76
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bill Wood:

Near heights

He still is his Mark
    Thanks Rosco1,

Now where talkin...

Rgs,

Jack

Hi Jack,

I am viewing this in wmp so if you want reversals then let me know where on the tape counter it is and I will oblige.

Regards
    Rosco
    Ok, give me 10 mins...

27. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

I typed " spammers are the destroyers of worlds" in the chat and the question "if there are white hats fighting for the people why don't they show themslves to the people and ask for our help?" But i think both got lost in the tsunami of spam.

28. Link to Post #78
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Quote Posted by jp11 (here)
    Hello all,

I just completed listening to the entire livestream...and one of the last things Bill Wood had to say was (I'm paraphrasing here) to everyone watching or listening to this, tomorrow morning if you could just do a random act of kindness...it will change the world.

I briefly scanned what was written here. You are each entitled to your opinion, but imho if you cast dispersions on 4 people and you haven't even listened to what was said will not create the world that I would want to live in.

Bottom line, we are, each and everyone of us, more powerful than we have given ourselves credit. What we believe and how we behave, what we say and what we think...creates the world we live in.

If you want to come from negativity (fear) and demean or put down another, so be it...but I would ask you to truly take a moment and ask yourself, will that create a world of love, tolerance, compassion, understanding, allowance, and a sense of well-being for you and the ones you love? It is your free will to express yourself in anyway you choose, but know this...there are consequences to every action.

This was a very profound moment in time and it will change our world. Do you want to be a part of that change for the better of all, or do you wish to continue in your smallness, pettiness, sarcasm, attempts at humor at the expense of another?

Just something to think about. And written frankly and without judgment to the highest degree I am able.
    Wisdom, Love, and Knowledge in your words jp11, thank you and have a wonderful day!

Avalonians---listen up! We are only ever going to get sketchy information ahead of time before the big "shift" -whatever that turns out to be. imho

There is one basic action we can all take now. ATTITUDE adjustment for the better.

The one thing in our lives on earth we have control over is our ATTITUDE......

29. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

aranuk (25th January 2012), Butangeld (27th January 2012), Carmen (25th January 2012), christian (25th January 2012), Ecnal61 (25th January 2012), Equatorial Eyes (3rd February 2012), firstlook (25th January 2012), jcocks (25th January 2012), jp11 (26th January 2012), Kerrigan (25th January 2012), Kristo (25th January 2012), lightwalker (25th January 2012), Lisab (25th January 2012), ljwheat (25th January 2012), marique3652 (25th January 2012), Nerge (25th January 2012), Reinhard (26th January 2012), Revere (25th January 2012), spiritguide (27th January 2012), Swanette (25th January 2012), Yoda (25th January 2012), Zaradia (27th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #79
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bill Wood:

Near heights

He still is his Mark
    Thanks Rosco1,

Now where talkin...

Rgs,

Jack

Hi Jack,

Regards
    Rosco
    UPDATE:

Sorry it took so long...

Here we go...

UPDATE: Start of Q & A

David Wilcock @ 31.30 mins

Re: Underground Bases/Strange Sounds/Sorcha Faal

David Wilcock Quote:

Quote "However I want to point out the best dis-info always involes drips of truth in between the lies. So taking that into account I do believe it was a very accurate statement from Sorcha Faal."
    Quote "The Sounds that were recorded during the Baseball Game that people heard, that the newscasters commented on (oo some opened the door and let the air out) and the fact that those same sounds were heard in Virginia directly before the earthquake that ocurred in Virginia which we from multiple credible sources that is was an actual Destruction of the Undergroud Base in that area. We have multiple credible reports when we combine Dan Burish and SorchaFaal which I believe in this is telling the truth saying that that is exactly the sound that you get when they ventilate these air passages."
    What I'm looking for is any Congruent &/or Non Congruent (Reversals) in his 2 statements, you will see I have highlight the areas of concern...

Rgs,

Jack

31. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE:

Sorry it took so long...

Here we go...

UPDATE: Start of Q & A

David Wilcock @ 31.30 mins

Re: Underground Bases/Strange Sounds/Sorcha Faal

David Wilcock Quote:

Quote "However I want to point out the best dis-info always involes drips of truth in between the lies. So taking that into account I do believe it was a very accurate statement from Sorcha Faal."
    Rgs,

Jack

Hi Jack,

The reverse recording is what these words 'SOUNDS like':

Waal fits the sub

And yet so he had eerie missile with him, evil with yaa

High school in any cases

Regards
    Rosco
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 25th January 2012 at 17:20. Reason: fix quoting

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

jackovesk (25th January 2012), Lisab (25th January 2012), Unified Serenity (25th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1 4 14 46 LastLast