+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever hear voices calling your name at night? As you s go to sleep or meditate

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    as part of the nothern hemisphere of the 3rd planet of the sol system in the milkyway and 3d for now
    Thanks

Default Do you ever hear voices calling your name at night? As you as go to sleep or meditat

I have often heard a voice in the dark as i fall asleep at night. It is always a womans voice. It sounds like someone who is kinda far away, like some1 downstairs calling. Its really clear, totally perfect. Its very calm, just calling me. I typically get up and go down stairs to see whats up and its gone. I dont live alone but I go down and anyone down there says "no they didn't call" and I have had it happen late at night when everyone is asleep. It is so real!!!!!!!!!!! "Chr--I-Ssss....!" I mean I hear it, its there! The problem is that it is so real I get up. I startles me. Has anyone ever had this haddened? Have you ever lied there an answered? Did you ask questions? What did they say? What do you all do? What is it???
    Last edited by solosthere; 26th January 2012 at 15:14.
    as i look back through the glowing embers that are the bridges in my life
    i get a fleating glimps of how green it is on the otherside
    and i know i can forge the river
    but the water is deep
    the current swift
    the river is wide
    and i
    i am terrified of drownding

original

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to solosthere For This Post:

bekrah (6th May 2012), Eram (6th May 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), Limor Wolf (6th May 2012), Maknocktomb (26th January 2012), Mark (26th January 2012), MMA_Fan (26th January 2012), RUSirius (6th May 2012), seko (27th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012), SomaSmith (27th January 2012), Straker (6th May 2012), Teresa (26th January 2012), torchwood (27th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: Do you ever hear voices calling your name at night? As you s go to sleep or medi

Yep, I have had this happen, it is a totally separate voice-as you say very clear-got to be careful with whom you discuss this
    because folks are quick to say: Schitzoid delusion. I had an even stranger event couple of weeks back-lying in the dark next to my wife, who was asleep
    when this luminescent purple structure appeared, I looked into it and was able to make out hazy but distinct heads, I had the idea it was an internal
    vista of a craft, this just occurred to me..I was able to move my arm through it, was wide awake-there were rows of heads and faces, not human faces.
    I have been looking out for a repeat of this, but nothing so-far; strangest thing that has happened to me in recent years; I had the feeling there was a consciousness directing this
    to me, a telepathic projection? Believe me, i am a practical, rational man, imaginitive and creative maybe..but this actually happened.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), geoff (26th January 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), seko (27th January 2012), Sharleen (7th May 2012), sirayah (28th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Do you ever hear voices calling your name at night? As you s go to sleep or medi

Never heard voices going to sleep, but heard a childs voice once, as I was waking, calling my name, right in my left ear; made me jump about a foot in the air. I put it down to imagination, but I had just been having a dream about meeting some ghost children, which was quite freaky, how real are dreams? GalaxyHorse, wow! that was wierd!
    Last edited by geoff; 26th January 2012 at 17:49.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to geoff For This Post:

Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), seko (27th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, after I'd been on retreat meditating solidly, I heard my name repeating everywhere. And saw everything pulsating. i took it that my name is part of the energy pattern of the structure we are in, and I had gotten in tune with it and suddenly heard it. They say the best mantra you can use is your own name..

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Interesting thread! I actually heard something last week, not my name being called though, I heard a voice saying 'One morning in time, I will be here waiting for you' then I heard the word 'Soon'. Really starting to dislike the word 'Soon'. I am always hearing it or reading it.

I just realized the other part of my post wasn't here....
    I hear my name being called often... sometimes as I fall asleep and while meditating. Its a familiar voice and I want to hear more. Its like the voice wants to talk to me.
    Last edited by Little Ishta; 26th January 2012 at 20:57. Reason: to add

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), Limor Wolf (6th May 2012), seko (27th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

weird.... this actually happened to me last night, not while falling asleep though. I was listening to music around 7pm & I heard my name getting called, it was very clear & it was above the volume of the music. so I went downstairs to see why my mum shouted & she said she had not shouted.

I am unsure as to what it could be.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), seko (27th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

One morning about 5yrs ago i was lying in bed when i heard my name very clearly.
    I was alone in he house at the time. I just layed there stunned and a little scared.
    To tell the truth my cat was in the room at the time and for a moment i wondered wether it was the cat trying to talk to me,
    but obviously cats can't talk.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), seko (27th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,463 times in 2,850 posts

I had the same, but it has been a couple of years since it happened. Before then, it had happened to me previously a few times. The voice sounded as if it were right in my ear, but it had a radio-like quality to it. It startled me also.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), sirayah (28th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

AHHH this happens to me weekly.
    I wake up to hear a young womens voice calling me, i know i know her.
    She has a soothing voice and i always feel sad when i hear it, like i have lost something, sometimes i might hear some music too.
    But that is quite rare but i have even given this voice a name, it just feels right to name her, because i know her.
    Does anyone else get this vibe form there experience?

Sean
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), Limor Wolf (6th May 2012), sirayah (28th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

yes, clearly. I have gotten used to this now. My meditation is walking. I turn around to see who is calling and clearly there is no-one around for miles. I just accept....
    I do sometimes hear bells at night. Right inside my head. Does anyone else? This wakes me up. I have to say, makes me think I am being pulled into the next "programme", so to speak.
    Nothing is frightening; just interesting. And puzzling? oh yes, that too.....

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), seko (27th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

I use to here my name being Called while fully awake walking around and what not, it would always be my mothers voice as well, and when I would here it naturally I would search for my mother and 9 times out of ten it was not her that called.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), meeradas (30th January 2012), seko (27th January 2012), sirayah (28th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

When I had my experience, the voice did have the quality of someone who knew me. When I heard it, it was a bit stark, like they were yelling my name to alert me to something or to awaken me, there was a bit of urgency to the tone and also, familiarity. It was a woman's voice.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), seko (27th January 2012), sirayah (28th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012), Teresa (26th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Too synchronystic not to comment on...

I have had this happen as well. Or a voice just saying "Hello".
    Clearly something external to my own thoughts,
    as if it's someone else, speaking directly to my mind.
    It doesn't always sound very calm though.
    Sometimes there is a sense of alarm and urgency to it,
    or as if great effort was exerted in order for it to become 'audible'.
    I respond, but usually no further 'conversation' ensues.
    It doesn't seem to require a quietted mind.
    It comes right through the stream of regular thoughts and internal chatter,
    from off to the side somewhere.

I think it might have to do with dream-state information.
    When it happens, I usually am half asleep,
    but I've seen some dreamagery come through when I was awake as well.
    A high intensity data-stream for the waking mind.

There is a different, yet seemingly related effect:
    Last night and on a few other occasions as well, I am awoken by the sound of my doorbell ringing. I look out of the window to see who is there, but it's the middle of the night, so thankfully there is no one.
    Sometimes, instead of the doorbell, it is the smell of food (burning), when there is none of that in the 'real' world.
    When it happened last night, I was almost certain that it was for the purpose of waking me up, in order to remember the dream I had just had, which was quite amazing. I went over it in my head before falling asleep again, but in the morning I'd forgotten most of it anyway.

The reason I had forgotten though, was because the last dream of the night was so amazing that I focused mostly on that one.
    Quote It was about a muddy village in the 1800's somewhere. I didn't know any or most of the people that were in it from real life, yet in the dream I knew who all these people were, complete with family histories, possible future paths and so on. (A young Leonardo DiCaprio type guy was most likely going to go to war as a reporter and come back a wounded, wisened man. He was intrigued by cameras. In the 1800s?)
    There was even a song, sung in honor of a widow who had just died. I remembered the lyrics "She was sweeter than bitter, man", which was a reference to the rich guy in town, Bitterman, who was the secret father of her illegitimate child.
    After waking up, I could still sing the song.
    The level of detail throughout was just incredible.
    Pardon the digression.

The same type of voice phenomenon once came through with a specific date and place. This had never happened before or since. I followed up on this and synchronistically something that seemed beautiful came from it.
    Later it turned out to have been quite poisonous, from the outset. This has made me slightly distrustful of this type of voice phenomenon.
    Though I suppose I learned many lessons from this episode.
    So I am still very intrigued and curious about it, but cautious too.

More and more 'strange' things seem to be happening that I find not so strange at all. Like unexpectedly meeting a friend I 'knew' I was going to meet.
    And I'm not (exceptionally) psychic, at all.
    I think the increase in this type of phenomena, the voice, the detailed dream recall, might have to do with a general rise in synchronystic events.

Is this part of the 'convergence' or the new energies sweeping over the Earth? The veil thinning? 2012?

[edit]
    So many new messages, there were only two when I got here.
    The mother's voice. This one is familiar to me too.
    Anyone here listen to David Bowie's Diamond Dogs (at 3:31 min)? That's when I first heard it.
    Judging by the many similarities, this voice and ringing, is an actual thing and not just imagination.
    [/edit]
    Last edited by Elixer; 26th January 2012 at 19:11.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012), Teresa (26th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    When I had my experience, the voice did have the quality of someone who knew me. When I heard it, it was a bit stark, like they were yelling my name to alert me to something or to awaken me, there was a bit of urgency to the tone and also, familiarity. It was a woman's voice.
    Maybe the female element is the counter to the male and visa versa?
    Or perhaps it just is that way due to a womens voice being more passive and calm?
    I have heard it in the middle of the day but not so pronounced.
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

There's no telling. This has just been a curiosity to me, another strange thing that happened and that I generally wouldn't tell anybody about. But then, there are places like this, and folks like y'all ... in all honesty, because of the radio-like quality, I got the impression at the time that it was some sort of technology, rather than an organic thing. It barged in on my pre-sleep state meanderings like someone putting a megaphone next to my ear and shouting my name, it was that loud in my head and insistent.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), Limor Wolf (6th May 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012), Teresa (26th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Avalon Member Teresa's Avatar
    Thanks

This has been happening to me and family members all our lives. We all just totally accept it as a sending and receiving to each other. Lately a couple of us (I am from a large family) have begun receiving 'calls' from people outside the family. Even just last week I was supposed to get a phone call one evening from a sister who wanted me to help with some work the next day, but she was tired and forgot to ring. That same night I heard her literally shout my name just as I was dropping off to sleep. The next day I asked her and she said yes, she had realised as she was dropping off to sleep that she'd forgotten to ring, and I'd heard her at that moment. I've also had a completely telepathic short conversation with another sister. We laughed our heads off when we realised neither of us had opened our mouths.

So yeah, I believe it's a telepathic sending and receiving. I love it.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teresa For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), Limor Wolf (6th May 2012), seko (27th January 2012), Snowbird (27th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Do you ever hear voices calling your name at night? As you as go to sleep or med

dito, (insightful posts)

Right Ear, Female voice, early hours of the morning, mind awake: thoughts of consumed energy in Avalon,

Voice said, "keep with It- Keep with it"

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I've heard my name called by my family members, both times were in the day. Very loud and very clear. I have had to call them on the phone to check and see if they were alright.

Has anyone ever heard their name called by their own voice?
    Sesan
    The Universe is Consciousness.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Default Re: Do you ever hear voices calling your name at night? As you as go to sleep or med

Quote Posted by solosthere (here)
    I have often heard a voice in the dark as i fall asleep at night. It is always a womans voice. It sounds like someone who is kinda far away, like some1 downstairs calling. Its really clear, totally perfect. Its very calm, just calling me. I typically get up and go down stairs to see whats up and its gone. I dont live alone but I go down and anyone down there says "no they didn't call" and I have had it happen late at night when everyone is asleep. It is so real!!!!!!!!!!! "Chr--I-Ssss....!" I mean I hear it, its there! The problem is that it is so real I get up. I startles me. Has anyone ever had this haddened? Have you ever lied there an answered? Did you ask questions? What did they say? What do you all do? What is it???
    I have heard my daughter call me when she is either not at home or asleep. Quite clearly.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

39. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Member Teresa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by solosthere (here)
    Hi solosthere, Just re-read your post and wanted to say not to worry about this - I think it's a good thing and you are beginning to receive thoughts. Nothing scary about it. It's always clear as a bell and I always know the 'caller' and usually just greet them straight back. Lately I've been picking up calls from people I may only have met once or twice however, which is interesting.

I wonder if you actually know the woman whose voice you heard? Sometimes it can take a while as you sift through the people you know to see who the voice fits and generally, in my experience anyway, it turns out to be someone you know, or at least have met. I usually contact the person next day if the nighttime calling of my name sounds distressed - just to make sure they're ok.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teresa For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast