+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Russia warns USA of Nuclear World War 3..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Russia warns USA of Nuclear World War 3..!

Jan 14, 2012

Russia warns americans had better stop being douchebags or else...
    Note the newscaster at 0:23 calling Barak Hussain flipping him the bird. Lol.
    Seriously though, spread the word, share this vid, Obama is worse than Bush and is probably the Antichrist Djaal.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zghjV...eature=related

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Russia warns USA of Nuclear World War 3..!

Any threat or sign of this type of warfare will be shut down/disengaged by our ancestors from the stars. Be It Known. They (Our Galactic Friends, Custodians) do not want us to play with matches like young children anymore. It's Very Simple, They will just turn the nukes into Milk Duds.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ear-Facilities
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 29th January 2012 at 04:55.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (30th January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), jackovesk (29th January 2012), ljwheat (30th January 2012), misericordia (31st January 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (30th January 2012), SaiphStar (29th January 2012), SomaSmith (30th January 2012), Tibouchine (31st January 2012), Wind (30th January 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Not again............. *drags out the Lugol's*

5. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Any threat or sign of this type of warfare will be shut down/disengaged by our ancestors from the stars. Be It Known. They (Our Galactic Friends, Custodians) do not want us to play with matches like young children anymore. It's Very Simple, They will just turn the nukes into Milk Duds.
    Not meaning to sound rude, but probably coming across like it anyway, do you actually believe what you've written? I mean actually 100% believe it?

I'm just curious.
    We are not right because we are mighty, we are mighty because we are right.

Never fail to question what other men take on faith.

Abashed the Devil stood, and saw how awful goodness is, weeped, and pined his loss.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I was going to suggest as much ... but you beat me to it my good friend WhiteFeather

My understanding is that humans will not be allowed to stop the ascension of Gaia (jury still out on what happens to much of humankind ... so best be paying attention).

IMHO (from what those much more connected than myself have shared)

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

christian (31st January 2012), gooty64 (30th January 2012), ljwheat (30th January 2012), SomaSmith (30th January 2012), Tibouchine (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Well, I speak Russian and have lived in Ukraine many years. This video is false info. Most Russians have no problem with Americans personally and where the soldiers where destroying the US flag they were doing it out fun more then out of 'lets destroy the USA'.They appeared drunk and goofy.Also the people of the former USSR are 100% against anything nuke. They lived through Chernobyl..That if anything will be started by teh USA not the former USSR. Take this video with a grain of salt-hysteria..Also Alex Jones I stopped listening to..talk about the boy who cried wolf..He is a prime example of that. Most his stuff is extreme, and hysterical.
    Last edited by BestLion; 30th January 2012 at 17:10.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Calz (30th January 2012), DarJyl (30th January 2012), greybeard (30th January 2012), jaybee (31st January 2012), Laura Elina (30th January 2012), ljwheat (30th January 2012), Project_Buggy_Beach (30th January 2012), RMorgan (30th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

TPTB or should we say, were are desperately trying to play their last cards of fear which are ww3 and alien invasion. They are trying to do this before the shift of the ages comes which i believe is close.

The shift of the ages is an inevitable shift into the 4th dimension and then 5th. bye bye 3d reality and bye bye fearing mongering and controlled world system.

peace and love

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

Calz (30th January 2012), ljwheat (30th January 2012), truth4me (31st January 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

I cant speak to the Ukraine at all as Ive never been there. But right now in Russia my wife is back there and everyone wants to know if we are going to be in Russia or the USA for the coming war as if its a for gone conclusion. They are also concerned as to weather China will take their side or the side of the US in the coming war. We should take note that the Russian govt is training and preparing for war with the USA. Wearing my sand colored combat boots in three Russian airports drew some serious attitude from the black booted Russian military guys recently, this is very telling in my opinion. You are absolutely right in general that the Russian civilians like Americans especially if the have been here. They see us as VERY friendly people that live in a great country. They are also keenly aware that they and we have NO control over our govts.

We would be wise to take note of the rumors of the secret training of Russian military in Mexico that has growing #s of troops there training for house to house searches, rapes and civilian executions in preparation for an economical collapse and possible war with the US. I have had personal contact in two unrelated ways that tells me that this is not rumor but fact without a doubt.

Since this video has nothing to do with Alex Jones was your comment about him directed a the OP because he is a supporter of him? just curious.

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Well, I speak Russian and have lived in Ukraine many years. This video is false info. Most Russians have no problem with Americans personally and where the soldiers where destroying the US flag they were doing it out fun more then out of 'lets destroy the USA'.They appeared drunk and goofy.Also the people of the former USSR are 100% against anything nuke. They lived through Chernobyl..That if anything will be started by teh USA not the former USSR. Take this video with a grain of salt-hysteria..Also Alex Jones I stopped listening to..talk about the boy who cried wolf..He is a prime example of that. Most his stuff is extreme, and hysterical.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

Calz (31st January 2012), jackovesk (30th January 2012), Tibouchine (31st January 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Also Alex Jones I stopped listening to..talk about the boy who cried wolf..He is a prime example of that. Most his stuff is extreme, and hysterical.
    Alex Jones has 'Woken Up' more people to the 'Truth' on the Planet - Barr None..!

To 'DownPlay' his contribution to the 'Truth Movement' is more of a 'Slight' on 'You' not him...

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just to mention about Alex Jones, he cites the vast majority of what he "cries wolf" about. This means that he's not crying wolf, just that the sort of things he covers have been going on for at least 10-20 years. He may get fired up about things, if you look past that, you'll see a fine crusader for truth.

Edit: I'm with Zepheriah on this one, do you actually believe what you've written, Whitefeather?
    Before enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. -Zen Proverb

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

Calz (31st January 2012), gooty64 (30th January 2012), jackovesk (30th January 2012), Referee (31st January 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Your probably are certifiable. NOT watching it.

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

BestLion Hi

If its possible, could you please give us a transcript of what is being said?

Its not everyday you see a news reader putting their finger up. I also noticed a flag of Georgia was being waved by a squaddie.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

19. Link to Post #13
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    BestLion Hi

Its not everyday you see a news reader putting their finger up. I also noticed a flag of Georgia was being waved by a squaddie.
    Here's a start for you...

Heroic Russian News Anchor Gives Middle Finger To Obama

Russian News Anchor Gives Middle Finger Salute While Mentioning Obama

During a news broadcast on Russian TV, an anchor (Tatiana Limanova) was speaking about Russian President Dmitry Medvedev’s appearance at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit. Shortly after, the anchor mentions U.S. President Barack Obama’s involvement with APEC — the only odd thing to note, however, is that she says Obama’s name while simultaneously saluting with her middle finger.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=x1mbdvdr4Wg

http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/1...le-finger.html

PS - Bravo (Comrade) Bravo..!

Encore: One More Time...(Just in case you Missed It)...

Click image for larger version

Name:	The Finger.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	13336

Thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hlight=Russian
    Last edited by jackovesk; 31st January 2012 at 17:25.

20. Link to Post #14
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Gaia doesn't need Americans festering her surface in order for herself to ascend.

Don't be so confident our starry friends won't let us remove ourselves from Gaia's surface.

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    I was going to suggest as much ... but you beat me to it my good friend WhiteFeather

My understanding is that humans will not be allowed to stop the ascension of Gaia (jury still out on what happens to much of humankind ... so best be paying attention).

IMHO (from what those much more connected than myself have shared)

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Calz (31st January 2012), ljwheat (30th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Smile Re: Russia warns USA of Nuclear World War 3..!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Jan 14, 2012

Seriously though, spread the word, share this vid, Obama is worse than Bush and is probably the Antichrist Djaal.
    Worse than Bush? Certainly that tells us quite a bit about you.

23. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    Jan 14, 2012

Worse than Bush? Certainly that tells us quite a bit about you.
    Having fun are you...

You do know that these words were not of my writing don't you..??? They were the words 'Cut & Pasted' out of the You Tube uploaders own 'Description' of the Video...!

Quote Russia warns americans had better stop being douchebags or else...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zghjV...eature=related
    Some self-inflicted 'Research' wounds take forever to heal, don't they..? Now I see yet another one..!

I know where you stand in the 'Research & Opinion' stakes...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 31st January 2012 at 05:09.

24. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Actually, I've found it more than a little unusual and unnerving that, in some photos, Obama has EXACTLY the same facial expressions as Bush used to show....

Not that I'm going to jump to any conclusions, but given the technology that we know is being witheld from us and used for nefarious purposes.......................

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Their will be NO WAR with Russia! The EU can not in anyway afford this nor can the USA! Its all about energy! Rusia exports over 70% of its oil, mainly to the EU nations. And near all natural gas is exported.We seen what happen 2 years ago when Ukraine cut off the pipeline that cause Italy in 2 weeks to go cold in the winter. And the UK also stands at the end of that pipeline.
    Russia is now the worlds largest producer of oil! At near 10 mbd oil. The USA imports now 60% of all its oil. But yes the US draws little imports from Russian oil! If a war between USA- Russia..the EU will not stand for it..they will be cold and in the dark if they support the USA. And expect oil prices to go to 1,000 USD a bbl. Also Iran is allies with Russia..so oil will be again like it was in teh 1970s oil embargo..Long gas line ..no gas, and if gas about 25 USD a gallon.
    All this is hype and needs to be taken with a grain of salt..will be no war with Russia!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

bennycog (31st January 2012), jaybee (31st January 2012)

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,015 times in 2,210 posts

Thanks BestLion.......jackovesk does seem to be a bit addicted to sensationalism...if you look at all his numerous threads.

In saying that........how about this for sensational....lol

The whole thing about Nuclear War and Nuclear weapons may be a CON...but a very 'sensitive' and secret CON.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012)

29. Link to Post #20
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Jack, seeing the anchor lady flip the bird when she mentions Baracko Bama was worth its weight in gold.

Please fix this short video---I want to watch it again ---over and over! HURRY!

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    BestLion Hi

Here's a start for you...

Heroic Russian News Anchor Gives Middle Finger To Obama

Russian News Anchor Gives Middle Finger Salute While Mentioning Obama

During a news broadcast on Russian TV, an anchor (Tatiana Limanova) was speaking about Russian President Dmitry Medvedev’s appearance at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit. Shortly after, the anchor mentions U.S. President Barack Obama’s involvement with APEC — the only odd thing to note, however, is that she says Obama’s name while simultaneously saluting with her middle finger.

http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/1...le-finger.html

PS - Bravo (Comrade) Bravo..!

Encore: One More Time...(Just in case you Missed It)...

Attachment 11494

Thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hlight=Russian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast