+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ibogaine - plant will cure addictions without withdrawl

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Ibogaine - plant will cure addictions without withdrawl

The Iboga plant has the potential to change society and cure hundreds of thousands of people.

It is a strong hallucinogenic substance used in the initiation ceremonies of the Gabonese Bwiti society and has been discovered to cure addictions without withdrawl.

Many describe it as being taken back to the "creator" or "source", others describe being left with psychic powers, others describe time travel and talking to angels. Many OBE's and strage conversations had along the way.

They dont know how it works ( surprise) however all people describe it as transporting you back to pre using days, examine the reasons you began then reset your brain/mind. Works also for nicotine alcohol and other mind disorders - e.g. anxiety, stress, fears etc.

This is definately not for recreation, it can be harrowing however it is not addictive. The down side is it can be fatal if not taken properly (specifically if you use just before taking it or you have a compromised liver or have a heart condition). You must get medical clearance for the latter 2 before you consider the treatment and be supervised preferrably in an appropriate setting.
    If one has many issues to deal with, the "experience" can be initially gruelling as barriers and confrontations appear, however they will be dealt with and you come out the other side squeaky clean.

Ususally only 1 treatment is required and there is general guarantee of 6 months clean up to eternity. Occassionaly a person may need a second treatment, but that is most unusual

Name:  iboga_summary1.jpg
Views: 2025
Size:  13.4 KB

Testimonials: http://www.iboga.com.au/testimonials.html There are plenty more on the web

part 1 - starts about 2.45

It is the only substance we know, which is capable of blocking acute withdrawal in opioid addicts as well as cocaine and alcohol. Although the FDA decided in 1993 that Ibogaine showed enough signs of being an effective tool in the treatment of addiction, money is the problem; this natural occuring molecule cannot be patented and is not a maintenance drug with addictive properties; reason for the pharmaceutical industry not to invest in its development... Educate yourself about this unique tool! http://www.iceers.org/

http://www.erowid.org/plants/iboga/iboga.shtml
    http://www.ibogaine.co.uk/
    http://www.ibogaine.org/
    For the Aussies: http://www.iboga.com.au/
    Lighter side: http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/

Plenty more on it on searching.

According to Eric Taub, there are 140 million drug addicts in the world. Imagine what healing these people could do to the spirituality of earth!) http://www.relfe.com/ibogaine.html

Treatment centres: http://www.ibogaine.co.uk/options.htm
    Last edited by witchy1; 29th January 2012 at 08:31.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th January 2012), Antagenet (1st September 2012), avid (14th September 2012), D-Day (29th January 2012), Earth Draco (29th January 2012), eileenrose (2nd July 2012), enfoldedblue (23rd August 2013), Eram (31st August 2012), Heyoka_11 (29th January 2012), im awake (30th January 2012), Ixopoborn (29th January 2012), Kristo (3rd July 2012), Lisab (2nd July 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st August 2012), NancyV (31st August 2012), nearing (26th May 2012), nomadguy (1st September 2012), scarletfire (14th September 2012), therealslimady (29th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: Ibogaine - plant will cure addictions without withdrawl

You have to be careful with this thing. It´s extremely strong and can cause death.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

eileenrose (2nd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Great post Witchy, i did not now this plant existed, pretty interesting for my clients ( i work with chronic drugaddicts, working the lateshift right now ).

Bad thing is it will never be used through the official channels, thats what i make of it after seeing all six parts of the video, wich is amazing.

I found some interesting stuff and did a little search for myself and found out, you can have a guided Ibogaine experience here in Holland, takes a few days, i am gonna save me some money and have a go at this myself i think, it seems mighty interesting.

Thanks for this great post.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi RMorgan - yes I advised that in the opening post.

"Deciding to do ibogaine tends to be a somewhat monumental decision for most people, often precipitated by a combination of pressing legal issues, financial apocalypse, and a headspace of total desperation. Quite often seeking treatment with ibogaine, is a person's Absolutely Last Attempt to break free from addiction, because they're tried everything else, and nothing has worked, "what the **** do I have left to lose?"

Well ... honestly. Your life. "Ibogaine can kill you, it is not a recreational drug. Of course there are many things which can kill you, including the heroin and crack you're doing and the lifestyle that comes with it; bangin' **** into your veins that you copped off some guy standing on a street corner, or hittin' the base-pipe are not really known for their life-prolonging, vitality-enhancing, health-giving benefits." http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/index.html#10IbogaineList
    Last edited by witchy1; 30th January 2012 at 08:00.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Eram (31st August 2012), johnf (26th June 2013), nearing (26th May 2012), RMorgan (30th January 2012), Unified Serenity (14th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hi 665 plumber of the beast. I have deep admiration for the work that you do. Not everyone is up to that challenge!!!! There has been up until now absolutely no successful treatment for this problem other than more addictive chemicals they pour into people.

This really can change society (especially if Taub is right with a figure of 140m currently known drug addicts) Imagine what they could give back to society once treated???

Not to mention how it would put a rather large hole in the CIA's and pharma's income if they stopped using!

I have only just recently found it as well and have been frantically reading up on it for my wayward son and thinking it should assist with a wee nicotine addiction that I seem to have acquired. Please let me / us know how you go if you do go for it and if you feel comfortable sharing. It appears to be life changing to say the least with some surreal and deeply personal / intimate experiences. Definately not something to do on your own and something that you must research.

While its not supported by the medical fraternity (and never will be because you cant patent it!) it is available for all, however there is a cost. Here in Queensland its $2200 - $3300 but have seen some swanky places offering it for $10k! http://www.ibogaine.co.uk/options.htm and http://myeboga.com/providers.html These are the most current lists I can find.

For those who are looking for themselves or friend or clients - this is the reasonable list of questions to ask someone who is offering a service.....

A Short List of Reasonable Things to Ask your Prospective Treatment Provider:

How long have you been treating people with ibogaine?
    How many patients have you had in that length of time?
    Do you have an actual M.D. present?
    Where did your doctor learn about ibogaine? What is his or her training?
    What is their speciality. Okay, they're an M.D., but other than dosing people with ibogaine, did they work in an E.R., orthopedics, geriatrics, what?
    Has your doctor ever done ibogaine personally?
    Am I being monitored on medical equipment while I'm tripping?
    What equipment, what does it do for me?
    Is it cool if I talk to some people who have been treated by you already?
    Killed anybody ... lately?

Here is the Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights http://www.doraweiner.org/bill_of_rights.html

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." –Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Last edited by witchy1; 30th January 2012 at 08:08.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

D-Day (30th January 2012), Eram (31st August 2012), johnf (26th June 2013), nearing (26th May 2012), Unified Serenity (14th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Witchy, thanks for your nice words,

Dont know how to take snippets in this reply but will anwser under each of your questions, so you have a nice puzzle, sorry.

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hi 665 plumber of the beast. I have deep admiration for the work that you do. Not everyone is up to that challenge!!!! There has been up until now absolutely no successful treatment for this problem other than more addictive chemicals they pour into people.

This really can change society (especially if Taub is right with a figure of 140m currently known drug addicts) Imagine what they could give back to society once treated???

Well, what they have to give back has to be seen first, alcohol, speed, coke, heroin, crack, solvents and what not, are just chemicals, and the brainpathways are often more or less destroyed by this crap, so the case may very well be, you end up with a clean mentally challenged person( worst case scenario, but lets hope for better results but we have to stay realistic.

Not to mention how it would put a rather large hole in the CIA's and pharma's income if they stopped using!

Agreed!!!

I have only just recently found it as well and have been frantically reading up on it for my wayward son and thinking it should assist with a wee nicotine addiction that I seem to have acquired. Please let me / us know how you go if you do go for it and if you feel comfortable sharing.

Yes i will.

It appears to be life changing to say the least with some surreal and deeply personal / intimate experiences. Definately not something to do on your own and something that you must research.

Well, if I/you dont try we will never know, other peoples experiences will never substitute for your own, we will just have to take the chance, not really a way around this i think.

While its not supported by the medical fraternity (and never will be because you cant patent it!) it is available for all, however there is a cost. Here in Queensland its $2200 - $3300 but have seen some swanky places offering it for $10k! http://www.ibogaine.co.uk/options.htm and http://myeboga.com/providers.html These are the most current lists I can find.

1500+ euro for 4 days, with two people looking out for you.

For those who are looking for themselves or friend or clients - this is the reasonable list of questions to ask someone who is offering a service.....

A Short List of Reasonable Things to Ask your Prospective Treatment Provider:

How long have you been treating people with ibogaine?

They have been treating people for about three years( also with ayahuasca)

How many patients have you had in that length of time?

Quite a few, i read feedback in the guestbookpage( off course only the goor stuff is in there)

Do you have an actual M.D. present?

She is a naturopath and holotropic doctor.

Where did your doctor learn about ibogaine? What is his or her training?

Africa. Holotopics, and naturopath.

What is their speciality. Okay, they're an M.D., but other than dosing people with ibogaine, did they work in an E.R., orthopedics, geriatrics, what?

Dont know, but i live in the liberal coffeeshop country of Holland were weed an hash are also (relatively) free to obtain and no questions are asked there, but they have a good down to earth no bullsh*t website thats gives me a good vibe.

Has your doctor ever done ibogaine personally?

Yes they have.

Am I being monitored on medical equipment while I'm tripping?

Nope, just a bedside compadre who helps you through intense moments.

What equipment, what does it do for me?

1/2 gram capsules, 4 at a time, until required results apear. with a max of three time 4 capsules.

Is it cool if I talk to some people who have been treated by you already?

Good one.

Killed anybody ... lately?

Probably not, you would be in deep doodoo in any place in the world if this happened, and in the alternative medicine scene your would be skinned, flayed, discredited and what not in seconds.

Here is the Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights http://www.doraweiner.org/bill_of_rights.html

Thank you

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." –Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Hope you can figure out were my anwsers are, sorry about that.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 30th January 2012 at 09:37.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanks 665 plumber of the beast - I nicked those questions of the website - seemed a reasonable thing to do. I dunno if they do come out brain fried when clean.....this stuff appears to reset everything........bizarre eh????
    Gotta admit its appealing for my son taking meth - to quote "I only use it as a tool" ..... Sure buddy, I am a nurse and I can see your eyes from this side of your head.
    There are no winners in this game!!!

Even I if can help just one person, I would be a very happy lady

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (30th January 2012), D-Day (30th January 2012), Eram (31st August 2012), johnf (26th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Thanks 665 plumber of the beast - I nicked those questions of the website - seemed a reasonable thing to do. I dunno if they do come out brain fried when clean.....this stuff appears to reset everything........bizarre eh????
    Gotta admit its appealing for my son taking meth - to quote "I only use it as a tool" ..... Sure buddy, I am a nurse and I can see your eyes from this side of your head.
    There are no winners in this game!!!

Even I if can help just one person, I would be a very happy lady
    Gotcha, it is not easy at all, for you in this case its personal and this makes you more emotionaly involved. You can always make yourself happy by doing what you can, if he cant keep up, thats not all on you.

What i meant with the brain damage, is not uncomon at all, but realise this, i am speaking from my experience only in this case. And being clean is just a first step. Things often get harder when looking for a job, create a normal daystructure, living without the thrills, getting along with the so called normal people, always minding your words when asked about your past, a detention in your past wich can make it hard qua finding a place to live or job etc.

Self confidence damage is for real too, this has to be build up one step at a time, no huge leaps here are prefered.

Guilt is another one, one has to live with him or herself after knowing what they have done to their and other peoples lives, some people dont care and just move on, others a having a much harder time with this.

The fact someone gets cleaned up does not mean former friends, familymembers etc automaticly trust them again, this can be a really hard proces.

And its not hard to make someone happy if you aim it at the right spot in the right way for that particular time.

What makes me happy is when someone gets happy with no more assistance required from anyone else but themselves, if they get to this point they will probably be ok.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 30th January 2012 at 10:31.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Hi All,
    ...just adding in here, thank you for bringing this info out again!
    I am on the road for another day but when I return home I can probably connect people to Dimitri. I met him on my travels in South America. He is on the forefront of this work and has helped many people. If you pm me with a firm interest I will follow through the best I am able. I will have to update myself on his whereabouts also.
    You will gain alot of knowledge by looking into his history and work through the internet.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (30th January 2012), Eram (31st August 2012), Lisab (2nd July 2012), witchy1 (30th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Hi Witchy,

Interesting stuff, I had never heard of Ibogaine until now.

Thanks for sharing

I don't want to derail the thread, but I felt compelled to pass on some information about an alternative treatment method that you (or your son) might find more practical, more safe, more affordable, and more easily accessible...

Holographic Kinetics
    http://www.holographickinetics.net/d...20Healing.html

The guy who is teaching this stuff is based at Runaway Bay in Queensland (Australia).
    His name is Steve Richards, and his email address and mobile number are listed on his website (link above).
    I won't go into any more detail here, but the information is there if you feel inclined to check it out.

Feel free to disregard this post if the info doesn't resonate
    Last edited by D-Day; 30th January 2012 at 11:55.

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    as part of the nothern hemisphere of the 3rd planet of the sol system in the milkyway and 3d for now
    Thanks

This is being used regularly in mexico, canada and the carribean along with several countries in europe. (See dutch addict self help) It shows great promise to addicts but not to pocket books
    as i look back through the glowing embers that are the bridges in my life
    i get a fleating glimps of how green it is on the otherside
    and i know i can forge the river
    but the water is deep
    the current swift
    the river is wide
    and i
    i am terrified of drownding

original

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to solosthere For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (31st January 2012), D-Day (31st January 2012), Eram (31st August 2012), witchy1 (31st January 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Well, I am taking the plunge. Signed up for an Iboga therapy week (for the psycho-spiritual depression left, not addiction but if it makes me not want a glass of wine every night - good!) in September and bought the tickets today.

Here is the place I decided on:

Iboga House

I am very excited and really hope that this is money well spent. If the testimonials are real and true, it is invaluable!

"In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (31st August 2012), Kristo (3rd July 2012), Lisab (2nd July 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Good luck dear nearing. I am entirely envious. I would love to hear from you afterwards if you feel like sharing

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (31st August 2012), Kristo (3rd July 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I certainly will let you know!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (31st August 2012), Kristo (3rd July 2012), Lisab (2nd July 2012), witchy1 (3rd July 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 910 posts

Hey folks,
    There was an episode of Law and Order, Special Victims Unit that focused on Ebogaine as a treatment for a victim of sexual abuse. In the episode there was a young heroin addict who was being abused in exchange for heroin by the man who ran a teen/young adult center.
    In order to obtain the testimony of the victim/survivor the police psychiatrist was more than willing to risk being suspended for 30 days as a result of taking the teenager to a small treatment center somewhere in the area to receive ibogaine. The treatment was successful, the survivor apparently cured and the abusive director of the center was arrested and successfully prosecuted for his crimes.
    Although fiction, the t.v. drama emphasized the validity of the use of the plant in curing a deep addiction. I doubt that the episode will ever be aired again. It has to be one of those things that slipped thru the corporate censorships control. I rarely watch t.v. so it was simply a matter of what we all have been connected with in these times of opening up to healing insights.

I just took care of someone I know, who treated himself, going thru the same process and I learned a lot. What this soul does with the outcome, the income of inner experience, is up to him and those around him. I have already shared the insights and practical applications with someone on methadone who will most likely take herself and her boyfriend thru the process. (By the way, the clinic that this addict used to go to refused to lower his dose of daily methadone, EVEN THOUGH HE SOUGHT HELP IN LOWERING HIS DOSES BEFORE HE WALKED INTO THE CURATIVE SPIRIT OF THE TREATMENT. I have learned the same about the other 'dosing' centers in the state.)
    I am hopeful you will inform yourselves by reading all of the posts noted above to be as safe as possible in sharing any information on all of the safety procedures necessary to go thru the treatment(s). Like the fact that those on heroin take the treatment 8 hours after the last dose of heroin, but for those on the methadone 'prescription' it must be at least 24 hours after the last methadone use. It is a fact that the methadone costs about $1 but the addicts have to pay $10 per. It is also a fact that, although measured and consistent, methadone is often harder to kick than heroin.....and you and I know that there are treatments that can facilitate removing the addiction instead of continuing it. Like Iboga. Etc. It is legal, for now, in many european countries where it has a very high success rate.
    Steve Richards Holographic Kinectics is the method that I have been developing on my own for years, yet in a much simpler and more direct way, with only my understanding of how humans ( et al.) manipulate others with their 'contracts'...contracts ethically and spiritually invalid because the abused party is never fully aware of the consequences. Just this awareness, when taken into spoken word as an assertion of one's rights, should invalidate any contract and it's effects. It is invaluable in this case and gets to the core of causality, intention and honesty, re-establishing conscious responsibility and disconnecting the subconscious from manipulations used by others.

By the way, I use the name 'Hey it's me' because every time someone else uses it they are connected to the fact that it is them who is 'me'. Silly, but I'm way too serious often enough anyway and have enjoyed looking for that humor that gives me a better perspective.
    Thank You All. Your/Our contributions are varied, honest and insightful !

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Eram (31st August 2012), Kristo (3rd July 2012), Lisab (2nd July 2012), witchy1 (3rd July 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hey it's me (here)

Steve Richards Holographic Kinectics is the method that I have been developing on my own for years, yet in a much simpler and more direct way, with only my understanding of how humans ( et al.) manipulate others with their 'contracts'...contracts ethically and spiritually invalid because the abused party is never fully aware of the consequences. Just this awareness, when taken into spoken word as an assertion of one's rights, should invalidate any contract and it's effects. It is invaluable in this case and gets to the core of causality, intention and honesty, re-establishing conscious responsibility and disconnecting the subconscious from manipulations used by others.
    Can you explain this method a littl more?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Eram (31st August 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 910 posts

The best description of the process comes from Steve himself via the interview on exotica-radio with Randy Maugans, Duncan and Miranda....who like me were finding another important source for healing while listening to him explain the whole subject. Amazing! The interview is called Dreamtime Healing. It also looks like there will be another interview with Steve on Wednesday the 11th, along with Krista. Listen to the first 2 hours of the older interview and participate in any call ins if Randy makes them available when the new interview arrives.
    This is something we all should be aware of. I'd take his course if the funds were available because I have always been aware of this connection and it's importance in our lives.
    If you have any questions for me after you listen to the interview I'll answer them. I think that our shared insights are the real value here. The only problem I have is the speed and difficult dialect Steve uses in talking. I'd love to have a written transcript of the interview to review. Please share your insights. Thanks.
    This is Randy's shared site. You'll see a picture of Steve on the first page.
    http://exotica-radio.squarespace.com/

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Eram (31st August 2012), Kristo (3rd July 2012), nearing (2nd July 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

I once had a book on the alternative uses of Dilantin. I purchased it on amazon.. but dont remember its name...sorry. The book claimed that it could cure drug addiction fairly quickly. I dont know if it is true. I learned about this from Dr. Donsbach. I've never known him to make stuff up... and he really doesn't like using drugs... but he says that his is one way out of the addiction problem. Dilantin can also be used for nerve pain and irregular heart beats... the book noted many uses for the drug outside of common knowlege... sorry for getting off topic here.

this article has the name of the book.

http://www.smart-publications.com/bo...sec5-phenytoin

and

http://whitakerwellness.com/health-c...in-a-gift.html
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 2nd July 2012 at 23:54.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Eram (31st August 2012), Kristo (3rd July 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I leave tomorrow for my experience. Here is what I can expect (keeping in mind that I have no addiction problems):

Last edited by nearing; 30th August 2012 at 18:36.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

bennycog (31st August 2012), Dennis Leahy (30th August 2012), Eram (31st August 2012), meeradas (1st September 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

I know a woman who was wheelchair bound due to paralysis for nearly a decade, addicted to morphine and the like. She took the chance - within a week she was walking again.

With all great adventures comes a risk - but the reward almost always outweighs the risks.

Death is but a new beginning.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Eram (31st August 2012), meeradas (1st September 2012), nearing (31st August 2012), Unified Serenity (14th September 2012), witchy1 (31st August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast