+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 8 14 LastLast

Thread: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

Thanks Paul thats great I've been looking for that on and off, and it completes the above post,
    may have some relevance to what is happening in the bigger picture ??...Cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th February 2012 at 12:38.

2. Link to Post #142
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill this is so good. . . .thank you for sharing this most important message and experience. I think we are all being bought to a point of remembering. . . .my heart sings with your words. . thank you in light always Senso

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Senso For This Post:

Yoda (7th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks, Bill, for sharing this powerful information. Being new to Project Avalon, I thought I'd share one hopeful scenario of unfoldment, in keeping with Inelia Benz' encouragement to empower the timeline leading toward hope and freedom. We manifest the story we tell ourselves. So amidst the necessary wake-up calls regarding the Plans of Fear (for which I am grateful), I would like to offer one scenario of how things might actually play out, aligning with the Plans of Hope that the PTB (or the Powers That Were, as David W. likes to call them) don't know about:

February 2012: A global realignment of more than 150 currencies shifts the power away from the Federal Reserve faction, triggered by the 3,000-fold revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, creating a wave of prosperity that sweeps across the globe, wiping out the American deficit, and tying each nation's currency, not to the gold standard (which makes them vulnerable to having their gold stolen, e.g., China and the Fed), but to a formula based on each nation's natural assets, i.e., oil reserves, mineral deposits, intellectual property, governmental stability. This realignment is actually sitting on the back screens of computers at banks around the world at this very moment, about to be implemented. The PTB has tried desperately to stop it. Kerry Cassidy has reported on it. James Martinez has obliquely announced it. One insider has said that only WWIII could stop it. Look for it this week or soon after.

March, 2012: Massive reform of the global banking system follows in the wake of the currency realignment. The Federal Reserve is dismantled. Confusion and political unrest in the U.S. follows this huge shake-up, as Occupy protesters rage against seemingly being shut out of the new prosperity. New media and alternative community spokespeople try to get the real story out to the masses as disinformation abounds. The PTB try to stage a comeback but are thwarted. By April things start to settle down, as the positive economic effects begin to be felt.

April 2012: Queen Elizabeth II steps down in the wake of revelations of Windsor family ties to the cabal. Princess Diana's younger son Princy Harry (who is not the son of Prince Charles) is crowned king as it is revealed that Diana herself was descended from an unacknowledged son of Queen Elizabeth the First with Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford, and that Harry is therefore royal even without Windsor blood. A movement arises to abolish the monarchy. Meanwhile, mass arrests of political, military, and intelligence figures in the U.S. and UK follow revelations of the nature and extent of the Fed cabal.

May, 2012: Several powerful Coronal Mass Ejections wake people up worldwide to the fact that we must cooperate or perish, as powerful magnetic effects batter the planet. The communications grid is damaged but not destroyed. Internet use is affected but not shut down. An emergency summit meeting takes place in Brazil to put in place a fast-responding replacement for the discredited UN to deal with the crisis.

June 2012: The story begins to emerge of how the cabal was taken down. First worldwide acknowledgment of contact with extra-terrestrials who helped defeat the cabal. Culture shock sweeps the planet, as fundamentalists in all three Abrahamic faiths have their paradigms shattered. Buddhists and Hindus take it more in stride. The discredited Catholic Church sees a mass exodus of the faithful to liberal Protestant churches or to New Age non-denominational yoga meditation sects.

July 2012: Barack Obama remains president, but is discredited. Similarly discredited, the GOP in desperation drafts Jeb Bush as nominee, but the Bush ties to the cabal are revealed, damning his candidacy. In the wake of the massive upheaval, a flat-tax, no-foreign intervention platform suddenly makes a lot of sense - Ron Paul runs as an independent with Elizabeth Warren as running mate and is stunned to find himself at the top of the polls. Meanwhile, in the UK, an amazing archaelogical find irrefutably overturns the authorship of the Shakespeare plays, providing solid documentation of Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford as the pen behind the Shakespeare name. His lineal descendant Prince Harry ascends the throne as King Henry the Ninth in an astonishing restoration of the Tudor Dynasty, as the Windsors are put out to pasture. The innocent lower echelons of the Freemasons reconnect to their pre-cabal, pre-Sabbatean, Mystery School roots, with the Shakespeare canon becoming their bible.

August - November, 2012 Earth changes accelerate, with more CME's creating worldwide panic. Spiritual effects of global revival begin to be felt, as Inelia Benz and other vibration-raisers help awaken each soul to his or her divine potential. Massive refugee problems exacerbate nationalist fears and race hatreds, creating potential for reactionary backlash, as the Powers That Were attempt a comeback. Ron Paul is elected president of the U.S., but resigns in favor of Elizabeth Warren, citing health and age concerns. As December 21st looms, doomsday fears abound, but gradually subside as the global financial reforms and the Global Settlements reach effective distribution.

December 2012: Doomsday scenarios fail to materialize, as worldwide prayer and meditation gatherings numbering in the billions create an unprecedented vibration of peace as the Solstice arrives. The planet wakes up on December 22 facing decades-long challenges of healing and reform on all levels: environmental, financial, political, spiritual.

2012 - 2025: The forces of fear and greed regather themselves at several intervals in this period. Rabid nationalists in China come to power and attempt an invasion of the U.S., but are repelled. The U.S. Constitution is substantially reformed, and decentralized government and local control of the means of production are implemented. Free energy technologies repressed by the old cabal come into play and create a new global economic model, as the oil hegemony dynamic fades into history. A new Global Council is created from regional entities reflecting cultural, geographic and religious realities. The E.T.s retreat into an advisory role. A New Age for planet Earth finally begins to flourish. Dark forces re-emerge cyclically in accordance with the planet's nature as a spiritual school. Bill Ryan retires to an environmentally restored Africa, living to a ripe and vital old age.

Ya never know...it could happen!

Irishsinger
    Last edited by Irishsinger; 7th February 2012 at 19:22. Reason: spelling

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Irishsinger For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (11th February 2012), birddog (16th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (8th February 2012), Earth Angel (9th February 2012), gaiagirl (12th February 2012), modwiz (7th February 2012), Mystique (18th March 2012), Swanette (10th February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (12th February 2012), TraineeHuman (12th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (24th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #144
    Great Britain Avalon Member Orion142's Avatar
    Thanks

I could not agree more with your sentiments SomaSmith. Great words, and that is what we should all aim for as a species. After all we are all one part of the whole. The whole being the universal consciousness.

7. Link to Post #145
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Bill....no need to cry>>>>just ask them them why they made you cry man....they just the same as us with a few more tricks than we have....they no different from you and I....except for the tricks......Oy the One whose goldfish bowl we all live in ...PS...I know all the physics and universe crap by the way....has a lot to answer for....one day I hope to meet the one and have a party....cos persona;;y I think the one is lonely and just wants to party.....a radical thought

8. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

I'm interested in learning more about the Scientology Processing used to recount past life experiences. I have this itch I can't scratch and I feel like there is some important information hidden in my past lives. Google hasn't been very helpful to me so maybe some of you may know a good place to start for someone who is uneducated in the methods of experiencing past lives in this particular manner.

Would I benefit from inquiring at the Church of Scientology in my city?

Also, is this a process I can undergo by myself or would I be better off having assistance from someone trained up on this kind of stuff?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CivilDawn For This Post:

birddog (16th February 2012), Sidney (11th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

[QUOTE=Tigressa;421092]
    I've been thinking about Vilcabamba for a few days now. I bet 99% of us will not be able to go there. But what if that were a place that draws us during the "winter of our lives"? Maybe they are the pioneers for that place. I say this because I AM in the late fall/early winter season. And I'm thinking that I don't want to go to a retirement home and play cards all day. I'd rather belong to a commune ---- hippy roots I guess.
    Last edited by Alie; 10th February 2012 at 13:48.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Alekahn (12th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Carlita meets George Green and Bill Ryan (from Project Camelot) through mutual friends for dinner along with Christine Anderson from Vilcabamba (audio)
    http://sailingbeyondknowledge.podoma...10_37_26-08_00

Sounds like a video is likely to come out soon

Why not now?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Alie (11th February 2012), DoubleHelix (11th February 2012), Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), Ol' Roy (11th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    Carlita meets George Green and Bill Ryan (from Project Camelot) through mutual friends for dinner along with Christine Anderson from Vilcabamba (audio)

Great picture, look at all the orbs!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Alie (11th February 2012), SabreToothMom (6th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)

Well worth listening to!

17. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

-------

A better photo! Note the orbs in the picture.

The presentation I gave might be valuable... audio and video will be up on YouTube in the next few days.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn (12th February 2012), Andrew (11th February 2012), astrid (24th March 2012), birddog (16th February 2012), Carmen (12th February 2012), cowens66 (11th February 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (12th February 2012), jp11 (12th February 2012), Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), Mark (11th February 2012), Midnight Rambler (13th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), nomadguy (11th February 2012), Paa (14th February 2012), Raven (13th February 2012), Rosco1 (11th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd March 2012), SabreToothMom (6th May 2015), WHOMADEGOD (24th February 2012), Woody (11th February 2012), Yoda (11th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Thanks, was a good listen, look forward to seeing the video.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Yoda (11th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #153
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hello Tigressa,

Sister Tiger, being that I am off the same lineage (La Tigra) I thought I might take up your post with some comments of my own.

Within a few short sentences you have brought up many valid questions. I am not quite sure I am up to answering them all but I can give it my best shot. So tackling one question at a time and perhaps tying some threads together to make sense.

If you have followed any of my posts you will know that I live in Vilcabamba, Ecuador. I would like to try and give an adequate personal description of this village, why here and why now. It may appear that one is hiding out in the hills of Ecuador but nothing could be further from the truth. It is becoming sharply apparent that this little village holds many keys to unlocking our common humanity and the serious questions before each and everyone of us today.

I know that Bill, like hundreds of other highly capable people have been called to Ecuador, I am sure Bill would say that this was the most unlikely of places to find himself. Parts of Ecuador and other places on our planet are going to be on the front line of the new paradigm. I don’t wish to paint that statement in any new age hazy sort of way. There is an enormous amount of work on all fronts that is being addressed here.

The projects range from delving deeper into our spiritual understanding and remembering our ancient past – who we are, why are we here and where are we going. There are groups working within the local political structure, groups working toward education, folks working on farms and implementing the best organic and bio dynamic farming techniques, many preparing for any eventuality for our physical safety and folks from just about any walk of life and educational background that one could imagine -- all drawn here to this valley.

In our last community workshop, with a show of hands, 90% of 100 people felt they were called to this area. We consciously agree that we are here to do a job.

While working diligently to be the change in the world we want to see, there is a growing dark shadow that has reached down into this area too. We are a grass roots movement including the local population who we are grateful for and dependent upon.

We would be ill advised or not aware to discard the possible repercussions of this darkness, and so with the banner of vigilance and being prepared we gather around us capable, highly ethical people to bring forth the light of truth.

I do not think that Bill has been silenced in any way. In my conversations with him we often touch on the great need for solutions in the world. The work, as I understand it now, is to cut through all old paradigm thought patterns and find the voice of Truth itself. The veil of deception has been sufficiently lifted and the need now is to ring a bell of ultimate freedom.

I understand that Bill has been going through his own metamorphic process, not to be confused with being silenced. His commitment to truth and transparency is unflagging and fearless.

I do hope this helps allay any fears you may have that a great voice has been silenced. I suspect Bill will have much to say in the near future.

Blessings to all,

La Tigra

22. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

It is my understanding, perhaps through Drunvalo and others, that the spiritual meridian of the world (not sure of the exact designation) has moved from the Himalayas to the Andes. I've often thought that was the reason why South America has come into such focus in recent decades. I myself and others I know have talked about, thought about and considered moving to S. America, long before I ever came to this forum so I know it is a very real phenomenon going on that is past any "cult of personality" that may exist. There is a "call" that many feel to move down South.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Alekahn (12th February 2012), Christine (11th February 2012), DoubleHelix (22nd February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), Ol' Roy (12th February 2012), onawah (11th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (24th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

I have felt a call from Brazil, home to an amazing wealth of crystal.
    Not for this lifetime, but next one, perhaps...
    Last edited by onawah; 14th February 2022 at 01:55.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (12th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #156
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

One can learn to die anywhere, London, California...or even Vilcabamba!

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Alekahn (12th February 2012), another bob (11th February 2012), DoubleHelix (22nd February 2012), gooty64 (12th February 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (12th February 2012), Intranuclear (14th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd February 2012), Tigressa (23rd February 2012), toothpick (22nd February 2012)

28. Link to Post #157
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Aha! Your best post yet, Brother!

29. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Aha! Your best post yet, Brother!

My father's best line so far, was, "When I die, don't waste the money on a funeral. Just get the tractor, and a chain with a hook, drag my body to the back of the acreage.....and let the crows feed on me. It's just a vessel. It means nothing."

I'd be tempted to fulfill that wish, almost with a grin on my face....but the rest of the family would probably not understand. My mother thought it was hilarious, though.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alekahn (12th February 2012), Andrew (13th February 2012), another bob (12th February 2012), DoubleHelix (22nd February 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (12th February 2012), Jenci (12th February 2012), jp11 (12th February 2012), Lettherebelight (13th February 2012), Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), meeradas (5th December 2014), mischief (23rd July 2014), SabreToothMom (6th May 2015), Tony (13th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (24th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #159
    Colombia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 times in 210 posts

Many of us are 'dying before we die' it seems. I have found it good practice, no matter our geo-location. Learning to die, learning to live into our future. Accepting all conditions and circumstances of that living and dying with courage and tenacity.

I am seriously considering a move to Colombia with a close friend and her family who has deep historical connections there. This opportunity has only recently arisen and I have to say,
    it is a most complex/intense process to imagine and then act upon moving full-time to South America from the USofAmnesia. The sheer logistics of such a move are staggering in certain respects. Family and friends would resist the idea strongly. The movement of tools, gear/personal possessions, etc. is costly and tricky. Taxes, student loans, debt...and all that. It is daunting to consider.
    The question arises...is there a significance to what particular continent/culture we incarnate onto/into? Does this matter any more in evolutionary terms?

Powerful choices are being made by each of us. Many have firmly made the choice and many are on the edge of whether to stay put and hold ground or to relocate geographically, uprooting to journey into an unknown space and time. And of course there are many who are 'stuck' where they are, seemingly without choice. A quandary many are facing these enigmatic days
    and have been facing for quite a long period of spiraling time throughout our hidden history.

The prophecy of the Eagle and the Condor comes to mind when I envision what may come to pass, what may be possible. A re-linking and truer union?

Thank you Carmody for sharing that quote from your father. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by Alekahn; 12th February 2012 at 11:30. Reason: ty po

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Alekahn For This Post:

another bob (12th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #160
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    My father's best line so far, was, "When I die, don't waste the money on a funeral. Just get the tractor, and a chain with a hook, drag my body to the back of the acreage.....and let the crows feed on me. It's just a vessel. It means nothing."

I'd be tempted to fulfill that wish, almost with a grin on my face....but the rest of the family would probably not understand.
    They would if they were Tibetan:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_burial

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 8 14 LastLast