+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 5 14 LastLast

Thread: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Re: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

Thank you Bill for this thread. I totally resonate with it and know we're on the same group of people working for the planet and humanity, in our own unique ways.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

another bob (30th January 2012), CdnSirian (31st January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), mojo (30th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I have never been sure of my experience as a young child 3 to 5yrs old, of what i have always said was a dream or nightmare. This was recurring over those two years. 3 to 5 yrs old. So this would be 1957 -59. We had no TV at that time and stayed in a top floor old stone tenement building made of stone. 4th floor. Our home only had two rooms and a WC, my parents slept in the livingroom and my older sister and i had bunkbeds in the bedroom. She had the top and i the bottom bunk. just to give you the picture.

My dream would begin as a beautiful experience with beings that were of all shapes and sizes, I would be in what i thought was a huge open circular hallway, I would be standing on the floor of this hall and above me on what i thought to be a balcony of some sort which moved round and round with many beings standing on this balcony. Those beings were not from all the same race. Many different types of beings. different colours, shapes and sizes, big heads, long heads, ugly heads etc. remember we had no TV so what i saw was from my own imagination or dream state.

but i was NEVER frightened, In fact i knew i belonged with them. A family sort of feeling of belonging. We would talk but when it was time for me or them to leave, I would cry my heart out. holding my arms up to them I would be crying. Please do not leave me here, I want to come with you. I want to go home with you. Like this i would be screaming.

They would try to comfort me, Billy it is better that you stay. You can come with us but it is better that you stay. One day you will be able to come but for now it is better that you stay here. I would say they expressed a loving concern,

Then the whole scene would change, This is when my reccuring dream changed into a nighmare. I would watch myself being MARCHED through the wall of my bedroom, I say marched because i thought what surrounded me were 5 soldiers. The type you see as the queens guard at the palace with the big elongated helments. They would push me against the wall. Lift their rifles and execute me. One bullet always hit me in the forehead. That would be when i would wake up screaming and mum would rush through.
    I remember asking myself. I wonder which soldier shot me. and so when it happened again i tried to watch which rifle the bullet came out that hit me. and i saw it like slow motion coming out of the one in the middle of the five that were always there then it hit me where my third eye is. The nightmare only happened everytime i returned from the beautiful experience.

One morning my sister got up and said to me. Where were you during the night? I got up for the toilet and you were not in bed, I assured her that I was definitely in bed all night. we started to argue because she said she looked under the blankets and i was not there. I just thought she was being stupid and was seeing things. but now i am not so sure.

Remember this happened time and time again over a two year period, until one day when i was 5yrs after it happened again, i sat in bed crying and i suppose i was praying, but asking that i did not want this dream, I remember saying. I like the first part but not the second part, And saying. " I do not understand and I am not ready for this yet"
    The dreams stopped and i never had it again.

I mentioned this for the first time to our own Kimberley here on Avalon last year in an interview she done with me on her radio show but not in so much detail.
    So this is a first for me sharing this. I feel now that the beings i was with were my universal family from many different civilizations.
    And of course now 52yrs later i am ready for more.

What do you think it was, was it just a dream or something else. I was never sure. Thank you for the space to express and share Bill Ryan

peace
    Last edited by Billy; 30th January 2012 at 15:10.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

000 (30th January 2012), 1 flew over (16th September 2013), animovado (2nd September 2013), another bob (30th January 2012), Aurvandil (30th January 2012), Bongo (31st January 2012), Caren (30th January 2012), Carmen (30th January 2012), CdnSirian (31st January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), Dawn (2nd February 2012), Elethia (30th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), Joseph McAree (11th September 2013), jp11 (1st February 2012), karelia (30th January 2012), Kristo (30th January 2012), Laurel (31st January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012), lelmaleh (1st February 2012), Lilium Albanicum (4th March 2012), Limor Wolf (30th January 2012), Mad Hatter (31st January 2012), mojo (30th January 2012), Nerge (31st January 2012), Pani (31st January 2012), Reinhard (1st February 2012), SabreToothMom (6th May 2015), Selene (30th January 2012), Sierra (30th January 2012), sunflower (30th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (30th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill.
    Thank you, you are a lighthouse in this storm of uncertainty.
    So grateful you are a white knight.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to treeman For This Post:

another bob (30th January 2012), CdnSirian (31st January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), mojo (30th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Quote Would not the countless numbers of people with negative ET abduction experiences find "The ET presence is simply about that"
    One of the measuring sticks I have always used to determine if a species was benevolent was the fact that they would not abduct people against their will. It seems that there might be a few reasons why a benevolent species might abduct.
    1. A human might hurt themselves out of fear.
    2. A human might injure an ET out of fear.
    I'm still having difficulty with calling abductions a benevolent thing though...
    Last edited by mojo; 30th January 2012 at 16:54.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

another bob (30th January 2012), Caren (30th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (31st January 2012), Hervé (31st January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), karelia (30th January 2012), Lilium Albanicum (4th March 2012), Limor Wolf (30th January 2012), LindyLou22 (4th April 2012), marique3652 (30th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote Would not the countless numbers of people with negative ET abduction experiences find "The ET presence is simply about that"
    One of the measuring sticks I have always used to determine if a species was benevolent was the fact that they would not abduct people against their will. It seems that there might be a few reasons why a benevolent species might abduct.
    1. A human might hurt themselves out of fear.
    2. A human might injure an ET out of fear.
    I'm still having difficulty with calling abductions a benevolent thing though...
    I am in total agreement about abductions as I was an abduction experiencer repeatedly against my will, long story for another time, and no matter who tries to tell me it was a benevolent and wonderful thing, and that I must have agreed to it at a soul level, I still find that goes against what my higher self tells me. That is not an act of benevolence in my book. Also I have concerns about the concept of so called benevolents like the Ashtar Command and the GLF to the "rescue" scenarios when I read all the rhetoric and that "saving us" requires that they "get rid" of all the human governance and take over the whole governance of how the world is run. That is not my feeling of how a benevolent race or races should be, it feels more like anarchy and coups to me, and it gives me a bad feeling, like humankind would just be handing themselves over to more control, and that "what if" their motives are NOT entirely benevolent? Humankind has been know historically to have been deceived by humans and off-worlders as well. I think that blind faith about who are the "good guys" could be an epic disaster. I know many will jump on me for saying this, but I think that many abduction experiencers would agree with me in my sentiments. Not saying there are not benevolent beings out there that care about our earthly demise, but I do think EXTREME caution be used, and not just blind acceptance of channeled messages that say they are from benevolent species with only humankind's welfare in mind, as a matter of fact I do not even think about channeled messages at all as a guideline of how someone should feel or what will happen, and give no thought to all the "predictions" given by a lot of channelings, I find that a set up for disappointment, and frankly gives great concerns.

I do not totally agree with the numbered points you have made Mojo however, I do not think that #s 1 and 2 are good an valid reasons for abducting people, but I am glad to know that you think that having abductions against one's will and being rendered powerless and out of control of one's body might not be construed as a benevolent action.
    Last edited by marique3652; 30th January 2012 at 18:05. Reason: grammar fix and changes

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to marique3652 For This Post:

another bob (30th January 2012), Caren (1st February 2012), CdnSirian (31st January 2012), DreamsInDigital (31st January 2012), gooty64 (30th January 2012), joedjemal (30th January 2012), Lilium Albanicum (4th March 2012), Limor Wolf (30th January 2012), LindyLou22 (4th April 2012), Mad Hatter (31st January 2012), mojo (30th January 2012), Nerge (31st January 2012), Reinhard (1st February 2012), sunflower (30th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (30th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Thank you Bill for sharing this, that´s very strong and very inspiring...
    Thank you of all of you for sharing your thoughts, comforting and filled with knowledge.

I think, as many of you have said, that if we continue this path of light, we can never loose ourselves.

I just found this beautiful picture that I think sums up our developing skills:

Hugs to all of you!
    "All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aurvandil For This Post:

another bob (30th January 2012), CdnSirian (31st January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), jessamy99 (2nd February 2012), lelmaleh (1st February 2012), marique3652 (30th January 2012), mojo (30th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Hello Bill ,

long time no see Thank you for posting these very details and memories of yours.

They are important , and ring true bells with me which I do not say openly too often . The 'ET - Human Mission' concerns several hundreds of individuals directly and thousands and millions of others ..not to speak of its impact on history of human race as we know it.

One of the interesting point is timing of events ...

for example, my human mum ( I don't dare to go too deep to consequences this 'ET-Human exchange program ' had on her health, faith and life altogether but had to start somewhere there ..) was born in 1947, shortly after war, the same year of Roswell crash.

Barry King was born in 1952 . Few other friends who are now in their 60s and 70s and who prepared the previous generation for the next 'ET baby boom' which happened again some 30 years later, happened to be 'seeded' on Earth around WWII and following few years .

Remember I do not speak and I'm not concerned with, individual ufo sightings ..they happen , here and there, all the time . How many are actual intelligent ET craft approaches is questionable ..

But what I see and observe is that activities of the 'Program' extend over a span of time ..can be a decade or several years on each occasion ,
    during which period practical experiments are conduced, samples are taken from several human ethnics and progressed of human race is closely checked and monitored .

Which does not necessarily include or mean making 'disclosure announcements' or 'open sightings' . Because this all story , as you have wisely noted on many occasions is about human responsibility for their own kind .

It's a synchronicity of events perhaps ..yesterday, I felt compelled to explain this point to close friend in the US who also like many, follows the 'news' on Project Camelot ( and from many other alternative sources ) and feels seriously concerned about the faith of this planet .

See if I can find my response ...to fill in few dots ...

The earth as such , a planet , evolves very slowly
    it will be here one day when we won't .
    But mankind has to change ..
    and no matter what your religion is
    all living beings are sparkle of Divine Intelligence
    wishing peaceful and happy life .
    Who are then those who fight and destroy
    each others lives, using brute force
    to protect their petty little interests ?

They are ill , mind wise .

People say ..the planet needs healing
    which is rather true nowadays but the hollow
    fact is that nature is powerful enough
    to regenerate , even if it happens
    on very primitive level
    and start again almost from scratch ..

Have you seen this old movie called :
    The Day Earth Stood Still ?

If not I recommend .

Mankinds future is in their own hands,
    they have to change to survive .
    No calendar year or astrological constellation
    signifies major break through ,
    if you understand the logic of it
    they are all man made. The same way
    religions are man made .
    And reflect intelligence , dreams, troubles,
    vocabulary and grammar of people of it's time .

Very few people can capture what exactly
    is happening at this time ..
    for mankind and it's not in the news .
    Not even in the Camelot news .

But between us , I can only share ..
    that what is happening around this time( century )
    is important for future .

There won't be any big leaps forwards
    TILL all are ready . Or at least more ready
    than they are now

Know you may not understand from few words
    what is it I'm talking about.
    But like talking to children..you need
    to take responsibility for yourself to your hands.

The intelligence of doing so will be a signal
    to the higher powers .
    I'm afraid they are not charmed by flower
    offerings, sweet smells and promises
    given in church ..
    But are truly happy for true and intelligent
    decisions coming from your original mind.
    It signalizes that 'you' have evolved .

And are ready for more knowledge ..

save the idea for later times.

I'm not part of your usual mind stream
    so also I'm mostly telling things
    you are not ready for . But will be

Personal details omitted . The message is for everybody who have ears to listen ..

Further on, what Bill suggests, those catastrophic scenarios shown to people aboard ET crafts or projected to their mind ..are , without any doubt a WARNING.

I'm lucky there was no need to threaten me that way ( from the ET side of matters ..) as I'm likely , aware of what is good and not and I learn about life on Earth while I am here and of course, it pains me a lot ..to learn how painful it is to live here.

The very next thing that strikes similarity with my experience at the moment ..is the reaction Bill describes he's experienced from others after this 'abduction' and trying to relate to them what has happened .
    And that somehow, it all did not fit in, the time and people were not ready and the individual ended his life somehow and took next incarnation to proceed with his true mission and it took many years again to re-learn speaking to people and accomplish his path ..

Not only i can emphatize but in fact, I feel i'm going through similar process ..cunningly , it's some 60 years later from than yet ..
    society, mainstream science, and generally ..the stream of human consciousness which plays still bigger n bigger role nowadays becoming more educated , created and cooperative audience ( vis youtube channel productions as an example out of many ) is about ready to admit certain facts ..
    such as '' we are not alone in the Universe'' but it may not be ready to know more than this ..
    and this is where i come from ..and possibly ..where I return.

To me, as an entity, human life feels odd, no matter what you make it . And if i've already took the pain of going here , there has to be huge solid reason behind it all.

Which means ..no matter what, unless I'm shot or destructed by other means i feel it's my duty to leave some data here, for people that can be understood later ..so all my life mission won't be vane .

And then I think ..the inner call says .. ET go home ..

And that's about. Events and truths , no matter how truthful they are , are valid for those with adequate capability of reasoning and in-depth experience which needs so also can accept ..adequate answers ..

Peace & Blessings

Last edited by Agape; 30th January 2012 at 18:13.

14. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alie (31st January 2012), another bob (30th January 2012), Billy (31st January 2012), Caren (1st February 2012), Elethia (30th January 2012), gooty64 (30th January 2012), jessamy99 (2nd February 2012), joedjemal (30th January 2012), Kiforall (7th October 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (31st January 2012), Kristo (30th January 2012), learninglight (31st January 2012), lelmaleh (8th December 2013), Limor Wolf (30th January 2012), LindyLou22 (4th April 2012), mab777 (31st January 2012), Mad Hatter (31st January 2012), marique3652 (30th January 2012), mojo (30th January 2012), Newlyn (3rd February 2012), onawah (30th January 2012), Pani (31st January 2012), Rollo (30th January 2012), Sebastion (30th January 2012), Selene (30th January 2012), Sierra (30th January 2012), sunflower (30th January 2012), ViralSpiral (30th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #88
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Last edited by delfine; 30th January 2012 at 18:39.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to delfine For This Post:

another bob (30th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #89
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Hiya Bill!

First off, Thanks so much for your efforts! You have a true Bodhisattva spirit, and are a fine servant of humanity! Moeover, as a child, I too was shown scenes of utter nuclear annihilation. I recall walking through cities ablaze, and these experiences served to prod me in the direction of service to humanity. Because I knew of no other avenues at the time, I ended up entering a Catholic Seminary at 13, with the intent on helping as many as possible to find relief from the fear hanging over everyone and everything. I studied there for 7 years, before eventually realizing that religion was no longer an appropriate vehicle of service, and so I embarked on a search for the real truth that could relieve the suffering I witnessed all around me.

That being said, it's important to remember that none of this stuff is actually real (including "humanity" with their various white, black, or polka dot hats). There are no timelines, since the world itself is an elaborate illusion. Viewed with clear and open eyes, there’s neither birth nor death, neither appearance nor disappearance, neither creation nor destruction, neither bondage nor liberation. There’s none who works for freedom nor is there any who is liberated – this is the truth I found.

The wise know that there’s neither unity nor plurality – the world is neither one nor many. It's more like a virtual reality game, and we have taken our places here in these game bodies to test ourselves, to see what we are really made of deep down at the core. Whatever appears in life or vision is part of that test, to gauge what our reaction will be. We are not here to acquire some enlightenment that is not already true of us, and progress through various stages until we arrive at some exalted destination. We ourselves are the destination -- we go nowhere. There's never been a human being in need of honor, protection, and freedom. That's all props and stage sets for the game, the play of consciousness, the dream.

The external world has no existence independent of the consciousness which perceives it. Mere perception and practical utility cannot prove the reality of the world. For even in dreams there is perception and practical utility – water in a dream can quench the thirst in a dream as much as real water can quench real thirst. The waking state is on par with the dream state and both are real within their own order -- that's important to recognize. But from the ultimate standpoint both are unreal.

Reality is the pure Self – the ultimate subject, which is pure consciousness. But it is not the empirical self because that which has empirical existence cannot be ultimately real. The real is the consciousness, which is immanent in both the subject and the object and yet transcends them both. It transcends the trinity of the knower, known and knowledge. It has neither attachment nor connection nor relation to anything else. It is self-proved, self-existent, innate and uncaused. Even to say that it is the “unborn” is valid only from the empirical standpoint – for it is beyond the intellect.

The self-luminous Source, by the power of its own illusion (Maya), imagines itself by itself and it is this Self which cognizes the ephemeral diversity of the world, with all its drama and shifts and upgrades and downgrades, and so forth and so on to infinity. Just like a rope, which is mistaken for a snake, the Self is mistaken to be the individual subjects, the mental states and external objects that constitute our 3-D take on what's what. And just as when the rope is known, the imagined snake vanishes, likewise when the non-dual Self is realized, the duality of subject and object disappears.

The non-dual Self is realized when the individual self (soul) passes the tests it has established for itself in the 3-D program and is awakened from its amnesia. The Absolute is unborn, dreamless, sleepless, motionless, where all the categories of the intellect are merged, where all duality ceases – there’s neither going to nor coming from it. It is the Lord immanent in the universe abiding in the hearts of all. It is realized by the sages who know the essence of reality, and are free from fear, anger and attachment to any dreamy outcome arising from virtual causes and conditions.

The Absolute is like space and souls are like space placed in containers of various sizes, shapes, and descriptions. When the bottle is broken open, the space in the container merges into the open space. Likewise when ignorance is destroyed through direct recognition, the soul merge into Source. Spaces in bottles may differ in form, function and name, but still there’s no difference in space. Likewise though the souls may differ in form, function and name, still there’s no difference in Source. All elements, subjective as well as objective, are by their nature serene from the beginning, unborn and merged in the Absolute. They are so because they are nothing else than Source itself, which is unborn, uncaused -- only. In truth, there is only "This". All else is ignorance, delusion -- virtuality.

So what’s this apparent prison, this container, which is cause of our seeming bondage?

The container is nothing but ignorance. The test is to see through the delusion. Duality is the product of the intellect and when the intellect is transcended, duality disappears. What’s left is pure awareness, devoid of all thought determinations and imagination. It is the serene eternal Light behind the mind. It is incomprehensible bliss, which transcends happiness and misery. It is indescribable, unborn, changeless and non-dual.

If I was to cut to the bottom line, I'd say . . .

it's You!

"We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all."

~Kalu Rinpoche
    Wise words indeed...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

another bob (30th January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), jessamy99 (2nd February 2012), Kiforall (7th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Bill, Can I ask how you manage to have clear recall of past lives, is it through meditation or with the help of others??
    Scientology processing. Not regression or hypnosis. A very sharp, clean and and clear ‘knife’ that (in ethical and well-trained hands) cuts through absolutely anything.

But this particular event was exposed with the loving help of a very close friend. I was unaccountably and extraordinarily upset about a social incident that had occurred, and was experiencing a disproportionate amount of pain and anger (always a clue!). My friend held the space for me and made it safe for me to reach inside and discover the real truth about what was going on. The details I then uncovered in processing the next day.

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Thank you for sharing Bill. Do you think the proceeding contact that followed was a continuation of the past life abduction experience? Is your contact continuing today?
    Yes, I think I was being monitored (and possibly ‘upgraded’ in some way). This is also why I was with my girlfriend Angi in 1982-85, whose story I tell in my Freedom Central interview and who was like a [sort of!] version of Inelia in her demeanor of innocence, clarity and perception. (She was the one who told me, over breakfast, with the words coming through her, not from her: “The Earth is a very beautiful place: It won’t always be this way.”)

I’m only aware of one abduction experience this lifetime. That does not mean there have not been others.

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    I was shown WWIII, and the part of it as it related most personally to me, as my son was broken from the battle, mentally, physically, and spiritually. The part I saw was being fought on U.S. soil, as the U.S. had been declared a war zone. It was on the U.S. Mexican boarder, what I consider to be "hot spot", for more reasons than one. first, it's the boarder... Second, and this is very important, water. Water is a big issue.

I also saw weapons and those were photonic in nature. The slang for the weapon was Phist, like "Phist 'em! Phist 'em all." The weapons didnt' destroy buildings, (but I might be wrong on this.) THis war is also affiliated with the ongoing and seemingly never ending war on terror. Both of my sons, (even though I have reason to believe it is my second born who I write of here) are now men, so this can happen at any time.

I do my best to make this NOT HAPPEN by sending prayers of peace out to the world and, while to some this will sound impossible, I do my best to guard the sky. I also pray over my children, as well as all children.
    Please say more. Was this a dream, a vision, or an abduction experience?
    I have also done a considerable amount of Scientology processing and found it to be a great window into my past and a source of much relief.
    One point of emphasis is that like Bill, my work was done with the independent or Freezone Scientology community and NOT with the Church. An important distinction that Bill has made previously.
    Terrific story, Bill, and glad to hear of your wonderful release from that event. Well done!
    Much love and continued success.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tantauri For This Post:

4evrneo (27th May 2013), another bob (30th January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), fractal being (31st January 2012), jessamy99 (2nd February 2012), mischief (23rd July 2014)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Wait a minute agape!

Quote There won't be any big leaps forwards
    than they are now
    What about the 3% 10% or 15% "critical threshold" or "Tipping Point" to unity consciousness that the love and light crowd have promised me?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

another bob (30th January 2012), gripreaper (1st February 2012), Kristo (30th January 2012), Mad Hatter (31st January 2012), marique3652 (31st January 2012)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    No disclaimer?
    My thoughts exactly. Has anyone read this before?

Project Avalon and Bill Ryan do not endorse the information presented in this section
    and accepts no responsibility for psychological, spiritual or metaphysical effects
    either negative or positive to individuals who read these threads.
    User discretion is advised.
    We ask that following any post of these messages that a link to the source
    be provided so that readers may follow up on the authenticity of the message and/or messenger

A recollection of an abduction in a past life certainly falls into the same general category of information. The most unverifiable of unverifiable information, subject to overlay by the conduit.

I'm not saying that I have a problem with the message itself, I certainly want to believe that we have avoided catastrophe. It does take courage to post such an experience, and Bill is undoubtedly sincere.

Still, I am left scratching my head on this one.

(Lazlo dives behind solid piece of furniture for protection at this juncture )
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

another bob (30th January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), gooty64 (30th January 2012), Mad Hatter (31st January 2012), marique3652 (31st January 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (31st January 2012)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

thank you, Bill, I have no idea why I'm here, just my own thoughts as to why, nothing concrete. Thanks again.
    Jeff

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

another bob (30th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (30th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Bill,Thanks for sharing.Exploring those past lives is VERY beneficial,at first scary but clears so much, allowing you to progress and serve...here's to graduation...!!!!!!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ivy For This Post:

4evrneo (27th May 2013), another bob (30th January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (30th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    The 'ET - Human Mission' concerns several hundreds of individuals directly and thousands and millions of others ..not to speak of its impact on history of human race as we know it.

One of the interesting point is timing of events ...

But what I see and observe is that activities of the 'Program' extend over a span of time ..can be a decade or several years on each occasion , during which period practical experiments are conduced, samples are taken from several human ethnics and progressed of human race is closely checked and monitored .

Which does not necessarily include or mean making 'disclosure announcements' or 'open sightings' . Because this all story , as you have wisely noted on many occasions is about human responsibility for their own kind .

It's a synchronicity of events perhaps ..

all living beings are sparkle of Divine Intelligence
    wishing peaceful and happy life .
    Who are then those who fight and destroy
    each others lives, using brute force
    to protect their petty little interests ?

They are ill , mind wise .

Mankinds future is in their own hands,
    they have to change to survive .
    No calendar year or astrological constellation
    signifies major break through ,
    if you understand the logic of it
    they are all man made.
    The same way
    religions are man made .
    And reflect intelligence , dreams, troubles,
    vocabulary and grammar of people of it's time .

But between us , I can only share ..
    that what is happening around this time( century )
    is important for future.

I learn about life on Earth while I am here and of course, it pains me a lot ..to learn how painful it is to live here.

The very next thing that strikes similarity with my experience at the moment ..is the reaction Bill describes he's experienced from others after this 'abduction' and trying to relate to them what has happened .

And that somehow, it all did not fit in, the time and people were not ready and the individual ended his life somehow and took next incarnation to proceed with his true mission and it took many years again to re-learn speaking to people and accomplish his path ..

Not only i can emphatize but in fact, I feel i'm going through similar process ..

And if i've already took the pain of going here , there has to be huge solid reason behind it all.

And then I think ..the inner call says .. ET go home ..

And that's about. Events and truths , no matter how truthful they are , are valid for those with adequate capability of reasoning and in-depth experience which needs so also can accept ..adequate answers ..

Peace & Blessings

I've snipped all I can bear to snip.

It is lovely to hear from you Agape.

I keep vibrating back and forth reading your post.

On the one hand, the pain of human existence for you. I am sorry it hurts to be here Agape. It is appalling to watch how we treat each other, Gaia, and her creatures. This is a tough planet. I am grateful you are here though. When you speak, what you say makes it self-evident to me, where my social conditioning is in effect. Please realize, I hear you and I think many people hear you. Thank you Agape.

On the other, synchronicity and timelines. I had a dream in my 20s, hanging in space, looking at the stars, my back to planet Earth (a mercy so I did not have to witness, what others have already described in their posts above), hearing a radio voice, announcing city after city and the count of their dead. I think the dream timeline is gone. The list of cities destroyed, would not make sense in today's scenario.

I think many ache to be done with this lifetime, pouring into a planet deep in darkness, and want to go home. Bootstrapping is hard work. IMO, it is working. The divide between the PTB and the rest of humanity grows clearer and clearer. We have words now to describe the consistent behavior (psychopathy) of the rulers, we now understand how they condition themselves to be who they are (very ill in the mind). We see the Monarch/MKUltra evil. We see the enormous span of time the plans have been in place by the PTB. We see this century is our opportunity to abort these plans. This information was unknown just a few short decades ago (Yeah internet!).

And ... right now it feels like when you are doing something awful that you must do, you are so close to the end, soon it will be over, and time s_t__r___e____t_____c______h_______e________s.

The heart leaps and falls. In joy and terror vibrating I feel the strings merging and becoming one and where will we be on the scale, what note will we be singing?

And then kaboing, snap the whip, leap the bungee, whether through death or enlightenment, uplift or destruction or a myriad of scenarios moving on up through the possible energetic scale to heaven_on_earth (as close as we can get through the lessons currently being wrought, sigh) ... we shall see how we did.

As Bill once said, the BIG secret the PTB are terrified we'll find out is that we have abilities, and if we do our shadow work, and activate those abilities, the PTB do not stand a chance in hell of hanging on to their goodies (make that our goodies). And even if we do fail this time around, shadow work accomplished, is shadow work accomplished and contributes to the good of all--not to mention your next incarnation.

Oh incarnating is so much fun ...

Love, Sierra

P.S. One of the few flashes of past lifetimes I've ever had is when I hugged Bill after the Bill-Inelia Sacto seminar. One of the other mods said if it happened when you hugged, it is probably true, so I'll put it here. Just a brief flash, standing on a small hill with Bill and others, covered in gore, exhausted, weighing a ton, looking down at a battlefield in a bowl like meadow, sunset approaching, watching the coup de grace on the dying, stripping of equipment, looting of bodies--glad to be alive.
    Last edited by Sierra; 30th January 2012 at 23:44.

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Agape (31st January 2012), another bob (30th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (31st January 2012), gooty64 (30th January 2012), jcocks (31st January 2012), jessamy99 (2nd February 2012), Kristo (30th January 2012), learninglight (31st January 2012), Limor Wolf (30th January 2012), LindyLou22 (4th April 2012), Mad Hatter (31st January 2012), marique3652 (31st January 2012), misericordia (31st January 2012), onawah (31st January 2012), Selene (30th January 2012), Swanette (10th February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (31st January 2012), toothpick (21st February 2012), ViralSpiral (31st January 2012)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    P.S. One of the few flashes of past lifetimes I've ever had is when I hugged Bill after the Bill-Inelia Sacto seminar. One of the other mods said if it happened when you hugged, it is probably true, so I'll put it here. Just a brief flash, standing on a small hill with Bill and others, covered in gore, exhausted, weighing a ton, looking down at a battlefield in a bowl like meadow, sunset approaching, watching the coup de grace on the dying, stripping of equipment, looting of bodies--glad to be alive.

The war is over --
    nobody survived.

No time to mourn the dead,
    sunrise over the settling dust
    was too captivating for any lament.

Crimson trails of mind's lingering exhaust
    scar-streaked dawn's early sky, as if
    the dream of night itself exploded,
    as if from now on there would be
    flooding daylight only, though
    even that wild wonder will
    fall in time from the eyes,
    till what remains is
    not of time, not of mind,
    yet even in its flash of vanishing --
    true balm for wounded hearts.

We wake and rise and fall breathless
    into this luminosity, this sky meadow
    vibrant with vernal signs, hues,
    and vivid budding wonders --
    the ordinary evidence of everything
    changing, even as we ourselves are
    changed beyond our cherished dreams.

Something unspeakable, unimaginable,
    falls deeper into the serene still presence
    of itself, no longer fixed in desperate conflict
    with itself, just drifting lazily, aimlessly,
    softly over a killing floor where
    nobody survives, nobody lingers
    to tell brave tales of some
    imagined victory.

Yes, fight on Arjuna!
    Do your best!

We'll be down in Krishna's Kitchen,
    cooking everybody lunch.

Today's ala carte menu will be hand-lettered
    in a spicy calligraphy of love's rocket-red glare,
    with combustible garnish: heads flaming in air.

Each crispy ash-head will eventually
    reincarnate as a kind of moon, orbiting
    its own promised world, drifting in a space
    we all once hoped would be the case
    when peace ruled every planet,
    and love outshone the stars.

"Except for deserted wilderness what is there to protect?"

~Joshu

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Wait a minute agape!

Quote There won't be any big leaps forwards
    than they are now
    What about the 3% 10% or 15% "critical threshold" or "Tipping Point" to unity consciousness that the love and light crowd have promised me?
    It's alright ..i don't mind , personally if it's 50% , critical threshold that's correct but not unless you can promise , i mean vow to take care for the remaining 50 .

Look at the big picture ... one thing is and will always remain, working with individuals ..

Ultimately that's the way how to help society, help individuals . If you can't take care of individuals the whole of society is in bad shape .

I don't believe in crowd gatherings, teachings and revelations ..evolution , wisdom, problems and solutions , is something that happens on individual level .
    Each human being, lets say you call yourself that way, i'd say each being, contains immense potential of abilities that are seldom given the space and support to open and flourish .

What would you make of each of these kids if they were granted individual care and attention, and LOVE , fitting their needs , discovering their uniqueness ..

rather than making them uniform part of one or another horrid automatic system for cheap labor ?

See what i mean ?

You are That . In spiritual sense ..and for all other purposes too ..

One of the sights that shocked me recently, let me find that page ...

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/tiny-li...426-slideshow/

Before someone destroys the evidence ..i've seen couple of such territories in my life . But it's worse than i thought .. it's just horrid.

And it's authentic , you have people living in cages . Can you get them out somehow ?

How can they embrace any sort of human dignity ?

I have cried a lot but seeing this , you know, makes you feel shattered .. and i mean, please don't get back to me ( not anyone in particular i mean ) with that pseudo-christian-hindu-whatever blend of faith that those people deserve it ..

no one deserves to be left dying like a dog, in cage, without medical care, love, food, whatever, you know, no intelligent being in whole Universe deserves this.

It's only here that some of your 'missionaries' , they know who they are, teach it's all your karma ..

what a Faith really, leaving millions of innocent souls in trouble and creating another millions of new babies you can't care for neither they can,

and super-imposing kind of ritualistic belief in reincarnation on those billions ..

I know it's not you or I . It's 'them' .

I stop here at heart beat,

with apologies

Love and Peace

33. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Caren (1st February 2012), CdnSirian (31st January 2012), Czarek (31st January 2012), fifi (1st February 2012), fractal being (31st January 2012), jessamy99 (2nd February 2012), JSGlasgow (31st January 2012), karelia (31st January 2012), Lazlo (31st January 2012), learninglight (31st January 2012), Limor Wolf (31st January 2012), LindyLou22 (4th April 2012), Mad Hatter (31st January 2012), mountain_jim (31st January 2012), Newlyn (3rd February 2012), onawah (31st January 2012), Reinhard (1st February 2012), Sebastion (31st January 2012), Selene (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), tonius (31st January 2012), ViralSpiral (31st January 2012)

34. Link to Post #98
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Agape ~

You do more good than you know.

All my fondest respects and pranams, beloved sister.

Cheers,

Selene

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Agape (31st January 2012), Newlyn (3rd February 2012)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I have cried a lot but seeing this , you know, makes you feel shattered .. and i mean, please don't get back to me ( not anyone in particular i mean ) with that pseudo-christian-hindu-whatever blend of faith that those people deserve it ..

no one deserves to be left dying like a dog, in cage, without medical care, love, food, whatever, you know, no intelligent being in whole Universe deserves this.
    Agape , its like you took the words out of my mouth.We seem so busy looking up we are forgetting what is down here.We think going 'up' ,in other dimensions has anything to do with connecting to the source.

Lets suppose for a momment the 'Source of all' of all this is taking notes :

Earth,Mondey 31 Jannuary 2012,

Beings in this reality seems to be in real mess,not only are they in all this mess but some of them,the so called awaken one,instead of looking at what they have in front of their eyes ,in this moment are all busy guessing when the next shift will come,or when the next alien will pop up in the sky.
    Wait a minute ,what shift,i didnt send any shift,must be that f..ing orions and their secret services.Humans, never learn,all again the same story.

Rules were simple,you pop up in a certain realm,where you are given some obstacles,and from there you (wich in fact is me..hahhahha ,what a laugh ) come 'back home' , remember who you are.
    But than someone had the interesting idea,maybe the so called 'Evolved Beings' ,out of boredom, to make a game out of it .The game is called 'The Vibrator' ,the more you vibrate, the more levels you climb, the more points you get. Points than can be converted in photons (the universal corrispondent of the dollar) , the more you have the more you shine ,thats where 'Being of Light' comes from.

Than from all this game industry new jobs arise : We have the guardians of realms , a kind of universal Border Patrol whose job is to keep things separated, we have the orions and company ,a kind of universal mafia whose job is to 'break legs', terrorise or 'abduct' other beings, and in this case they dont ask your parents for money,they just drain your soul energy ,they love everything that is illegal.

We than have the Royalty ,6th density and higher. They just stay up there ,just... being... and trying to come 'home' as gently as possible withought pushing anyone because than they might be penalised and go back down with the 'common mortals'. Forgot to say, they have superpowers,kinda powerrangers,only that they insted of helping with gung fu they send letters,..with promisses..wich never seem to keep. Oh, we are coming, its just there is some traffic,and Orions have blocked the street, but we cant just vaporise them we have to Love them enogh until they drop dead.Changes are coming !,a new era is beggining....sure....but just hurry, many are getting a cold here Waiting for you outside all night.

You always asume the way to me (Source) is through there,outside,being it dimenssions or realms,forgetting the only way is from inside,

Humans, they always assume ,in fact they live in Assumptions, we can call earth the 'ASSUME LAND' ,everything real touchable is poison for our souls, a child starving : dont worry its just an illusion. In fact this all is an illusion but, US NOT ACTING on it is more real than everything. remember everything is an illusion,time doesnt exist ,so if you ignore that single event in front of you for the sake of some virtual rule (KARMA) or because you are to busy packing your luggage, for the trip to the next dimension yoy are BETRAYING YOURSELF.You become just a Random Player.

You see people starving but we cant interfere for the sake of love ,they have to deal with their karma, we love them so much we let them die.You have other things to think about,the shift is coming ,many will stay behind , youe have to Vibrate more or we are doomed to stay here.Of course only bodies die,of course they are an illusion ,but the souls in them are as real as you and me and as long as you help even one of them you are allready on the way home.

The above ,as you guessed is an allegory,mixed with a little humor,as i find it to be sometimes esier to give better understanding,I didnt write it just for you to read but also for me to see better where i am with my understanding.

Bill i owe you very much,It was your work with Kerry at Project Camelot introudeced me to all this knowledge. You are a wonderful person.I am grateful you shared your experience here specially your childhood chalanges.My opinion differs a little when Et-s come to place. I think we should ask more questions about it.

I know your experiences are far profund in the matter but lets not forget that Beings who can deal with genetics in such way,who can be invisible ,hidden and yet feed on us,manipulate us in such an incredible way can fool everyone of us,even the most Knowable and skeptic one. They know very well the dinamics of our mind,and i suppose that even when our deep intuition comes to help they have had time to prapare distortion plans ,elaborate tactics.We seem to mistaken sometimes the impression of a strong expirience with the truth of it. As for benevolent being what alawys pops in my mind is the fact that such beings understand very well how important is not to interfere,that anyone soon or later will come to the point so why would be so important to them to 'save' us,cant it be thats their massages(supposly theirs) are an invetion the same way religions needed 'hell' to justify their presence. Of course these are my opinions, i just think we should always ask questions.

What fuels all this for trips to other realms (Forgetting the one we have here) i guess is curiosty mixed with the wrong assumption that reaching the True Self has anything to do with dimensions,Vibrating more or following the advices of ET.

My question is,what can we do now ,here,on earth,not what will it be like 'There' ?

Isnt maybe that we are the ones who are 'ASLEEP' ,because we KNOW we are being manipulated and still persist playing by the rules of the ones who manipulate us.
    Of course there are ET-s,we all are ET-s ,of course we are being manipuleted,of course there are other dimensions, but why dont we Create our way insted of following instructions from 'ABOVE'

I am one of those,like many here, who have passed hours searching and searching for answers,and i was so blinded and thrilled by these shifts,theories ,channelings that i got too far. I know they say many true things about how things work in this illusion,my fear is we are just copying and pasting instead of writing,we are using the rules of the illusion to get out out of the illusion.What if we just stood.What would heappen if we just dealt with what is now,exchange ideas on how We humans can concentrate in our infinite nature,spread the realisation we had to others withought mistaking it with cool journeys to other dimensions.I have that felling that even if we are manipuletad,our bodies used for genetic experiments, or told that the only way home is through 'UP' we can get home even from here. It may be that its only the way they say,but we are Creators so we not give it try,
    We now know, rememberd we are infinite,why not begin from there.
    Last edited by tonius; 31st January 2012 at 05:14.

37. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tonius For This Post:

Billy (31st January 2012), Caren (1st February 2012), CdnSirian (31st January 2012), christian (1st February 2012), Elethia (1st February 2012), Hervé (31st January 2012), learninglight (31st January 2012), lelmaleh (1st February 2012), Limor Wolf (31st January 2012), Mad Hatter (31st January 2012), Marin (31st January 2012), Newlyn (3rd February 2012), Reinhard (1st February 2012), Sebastion (31st January 2012), Selene (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), ViralSpiral (31st January 2012)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Great post Bill - thanks so much for sharing this experience. Also thanks to all others for making this an excellent thread to read - lots of wonderful posts here. Thanks all!!!

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

CdnSirian (31st January 2012), christian (31st January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 5 14 LastLast