+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast

Thread: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The report is part 5 in a series describing the dramatic experiences of a contactee named William, from Arizona. The contacts in question occurred in 1969, when William was 16. In parts 1-4 William, interviewed by Linda, describes his various encounters, which in themselves are fascinating and seem very credible. Part 5 is different. Here, the human-looking ETs (apparently from Tau Ceti) used a "black cube" to show him a probable future earth timeline. This was shown vividly to William, who was able to recall the details to this day and was fully conscious during his contact experiences.
    I can confirm this. They do use cubicle or sphere-like devices to project hologram-like pictures of recorded events. The events are space-time-dependent (when the recording was made, and where). I was also told that this is not their own technology, but it is borrowed, from another race of human-like beings that come from a planet in the white dwarf portion of the Procyon system.

Thank you for sharing.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 1st September 2013 at 22:08.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (17th November 2014), alexius (3rd November 2016), Eram (2nd September 2013), fifi (2nd September 2013), Jake (1st September 2013), Maunagarjana (9th September 2013), raregem (18th November 2014), Reinhard (2nd September 2013), Rocky_Shorz (2nd September 2013), seko (15th September 2013), Selene (1st September 2013)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

this is why I was sent from the future. We knew LRH was in jeopardy. Somewhere else in the future the reptilians came back to put sleeper children in the Church of Scientology. So I was sent to warn him. But he knew what it was about but he didn't know about the upper powers. I had to demonstrate them so that is why they recruited me so many times. Every time I come in everything goes up. That is why he helped me when I more or less showed him I could spot all the CI (counter intentions) in the space. Every day I would spot 2 to 4 who were putting out CI. I decided to hit them and every day the exact number I spotted the night before were RPFed (put in rehabilitation project force).

I had all these abilities but I found it impossible to work with the group. The reason is the same reason I have problems with some people on this forum.

These are OT's and they have gone into past track and seen a lot. But They CAN"T HAVE SOMEONE COME IN AND CONTROL THEIR GI AND THEIR STATISTICS. (gross income).

it knocks their anchor points out It is beyond their ability to HAVE. It puts them into a position of NO CAUSE because someone else is doing it for them. I actually RAN THE BODIES. especially on the week I postulated highest evers cross the boards. Everyone went into this not stop motion like a huge machine all intertwined and I was running all of it.

So I had to leave so they could become cause again.

Ok so then LRH setup David Miscavage to take over the COS and then make sure no one got into the higher OT levels while he would prepare LRH's body in a specific way so that it could escape the force fields around the planet so he could go up to galactic central and have this area declared FREE ZONE.
    No interference from other star systems and they are up there guarding the place in present time.

So that is why when the call came (spiritually), I was suppose to release this data. But I couldn't write a book. The world could tear it and me apart so I had to come to Bill Ryan's website.

That is what happened when the auditor dated me entering this body from the future. that is why I could hardly balance the body after that.

I found bill's Project Avalone and Inelia about 20 minutes after all the light hit me and settled down. But somehow we couldn't connect then. I needed some more pieces with my boss having a stroke so he could give me a message from the future about the difference between a spirit being and the viewpoint he extends into this universe to operate from.

then alex collier and the future. That opened it all up. And this just comes. It is not like I was hunting all over the internet looking for this. I would sometimes get on the internet and it would just come in almost by accident, (but we know there are no accidents in this universe).

so this is what I know. The people I can work with are the other star people like me, (they are all probably natural clears meaning they are natural OT's operating thetans, the being operating outside the body).

they are on this website too and slowing coming out of hiding as they wake up. These have no 100 quadtrillions of years of time tracks full of junk.
    they are new out of the static. The only aberration is the time track of the GE that grows this body and all the other bodies or timelines they have.

So this is what we got. WE ARE IT as far as I know. So we have been holding it subconsciously or not for these last few years from our guides in the future.

I only know how I opened up all my perceptions. I don't know if it is the same way another would open up theirs. I know two things that work.

Getting your space out there the size of the galaxy or more and deciding to KNOW WHAT IS IN THAT SPACE ... for the rest it will ALL COME TO YOU USING THOSE TWO STABLE DATUMS.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 2nd September 2013 at 06:52.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

chocolate (3rd September 2013), Eram (2nd September 2013), kanishk (2nd September 2013), kirolak (17th November 2014), Marianne (2nd September 2013), raregem (18th November 2014), Realeyes (2nd September 2013), Reinhard (2nd September 2013), Sidney (11th September 2013), ulli (2nd September 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #223
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

innocence is lost in knowing my friend...

Welcome to Avalon, where We Am...

6. Link to Post #224
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Note by Bill, 31 Aug 2013:[/B][/I]

As we know, this event has not [yet] happened. This suggests that we are capable of influencing/changing possible or probable events that somehow have an independent existence of ourselves in the future. Like having taken a fork in the road, we're gradually moving father and farther from where the highway we were on would have taken us.

Meanwhile, it can be assumed that those who want such a war to take place are trying their best to wrest control and bring us all back to the 'original' timeline. I often find myself wondering if this is the real nature of the struggle behind the scenes for the future of the human race.
    I think it is Bill, in fact I'm sure it is. I too have seen similar visions of war, and impressions of future war that I felt sure (mostly as a child) was going to happen. For me much of it was centred around the year 1995. But as you say, humanity's endeavour to steer a different course, away from disaster, has been successful. However TPTB are still fighting aren't they, still desperately trying to bring about the vast depopulation of the human race – their original and long-sought goal – and are failing. They have triggered various events, tried and tried again to achieve this objective, and it has not worked.

Also never forget our friends in higher places... Even though our destiny is our own responsibility, they play a big part in it, and always have. They are bound by law not to directly interfere with us or our path, except only if we reach a stage where we could bring about the wanton destruction of the planet. I am firmly convinced that, in the final need, they WILL (and probably already have) stepped in (even in only subtle ways) and stopped firstly nuclear violence, which would severely harm this planet and affect others in other realms, and secondly pandemics from taking hold that could kill millions, even billions.

As you say, 'time', future time, can be changed. There are milestones along the way, like watershed events that take the shape of a profound choice. That is where timelines diverge. It’s the choices we make that create the futures we experience.

If you went back in time to the 90's for example, and gave someone a vision of 9/11 happening, thus creating awareness of the event before it happened, that will change the event from happening in the same way, or at the same time that we, on this timeline, remember it. So I have no doubt that in some other reality nuclear war has happened, did happen. But the warning that we received steered us away from it (on this timeline), kind of like dampening the causal energy that would lead to the eventual (devastating) effect.

For now I think we are over the worst danger, but uncomfortable times still lie ahead.

But the ultimate future, from this time forward, really is 'the undiscovered country'. It could be anything we want it to be. First, however, the TPTB that still remain, clinging on to that power and their crazy delusions, need to be exposed completely, called out, and held firmly to account.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th November 2014), Selene (5th September 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #225
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Yes, Star Mariner, I also have vision of the future that are really really dark. But I confront them and move them aside. I suggest we stop staring at the vision of wars and crimes, cabals, illnesses, and we start seeing more of the beauty of this world, even when it is just a pack of flowers by the curb.
    I have had enough of darkness already, can't bear it anymore.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

fifi (12th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #226
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Smile Re: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

Thanks for this thread, Bill Ryan! It's so important for those of us who experience the world in a non-traditional way to bond together and share experiences.

I was born in 1970 and like others have stated here, I started out with unusual feelings of doom. When other kids were playing some kind of ball game on the playground (Four Square), my friend and I were the only ones not playing. We were making up elaborate fantasy role-playing games about being aliens landing on the planet. Then we would make observations of the natives there. This was an easy role for me to play. Being an actual native was not an easy role for me.

I had a definite physical experience with physical scars and missing time when I was about 8. Then I remember many things always being in the context of an Armageddon scenario. For example, when I liked a boy, I would imagine all the people around us being destroyed by natural disaster and the two of us being left to repopulate the world! Eventually I realized that this was not the typical fantasy for other young girls!

But in the late eighties when I started educating myself on a more intellectual level, I came to think that we didn't have a lot of time left. I had a lot of dreams where I was doing things like escaping in a canoe with my mother when the Great Lakes flooded, etc. Then when the Gulf War, Waco, and Ruby Ridge happened, I figured it was just a matter of time. The government was openly hostile now, so how much more would people put up with? (quite a bit, apparently). We dropped out of society at that point.

We were then scammed by an ET channel (long story). When we got out of there, I pretty much decided I must have been wrong my entire life. The world would just go on the way it was, and suffering must just be the way of it. I went on that way for about a decade.

It's only been three years or so since I have realized that my original ideas were correct, but I didn't need any validation from anywhere else to know this. I don't know why it took me so long to realize that it was OK fo me to see the world totally different than "the norm", and that I could have a specific function which would explain this.

Anyway, I do believe we averted something much worse in the early nineties. Then perhaps again in 2001 and again last year. It's been a process, but those time periods seemed like milestones. Then many of us may have interpreted ourselves as being wrong at those times in thinking that things would soon come to a head. Those who are just looking at the "news" or the "alternative news" would probably just see a steady march toward tyranny. But over the past year, this has been the first time I have actually believed that my children could have a beautiful future and not just survive.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Agape (11th September 2013), charlesgilbertwright (11th September 2013), fifi (12th September 2013), raregem (11th September 2013), Reinhard (11th September 2013), spiritwind (15th September 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #227
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hey Merry Mom, good post. today, thanks. my oldest son Michael was born on Feb 14, 1970. yesterday he had a hip replacement. life sure does move on. i agree with you, we are moving into another dimension soon, i hope. Cheers, Charles

13. The Following User Says Thank You to charlesgilbertwright For This Post:

Smell the Roses (11th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #228
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,423 times in 5,645 posts

Hi Bill,
    Found this video related to your abduction experience on the mountain and did not see it posted anywhere. Have you experienced any more activity ET or sightings related living in Ecuador?

Not sure about the title the uploader used & only sharing for content and historical perspective.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (17th November 2014), animovado (17th November 2014), gigha (15th September 2013), mab777 (15th September 2013), Magnus (16th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (15th September 2013), Swanette (15th September 2013), vmk22 (23rd September 2014), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013), Wind (15th September 2013), wobbegong (16th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)

Hi Bill,
    Found this video related to your abduction experience on the mountain and did not see it posted anywhere. Have you experienced any more activity ET or sightings related living in Ecuador?
    This very beautiful, high-altitude, very remote area (11,500 feet, with only a few dirt roads and very sparse habitation) is about an hour away from where I am. The indigenous locals see craft all the time, and call them 'brujitas', which means 'little witches'. One of my projects is to camp out up there sometime on a clear night and see what I can see. (If I don't come back, I will have gone to a better place!)

17. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (17th November 2014), animovado (17th November 2014), Atlas (15th September 2013), BF88 (19th November 2014), birddog (17th November 2014), Carmody (15th September 2013), Jean-Marie (15th September 2013), kanishk (16th September 2013), kirolak (17th November 2014), Magnus (16th September 2013), mojo (15th September 2013), Omni (16th November 2014), onawah (16th November 2014), OnyxKnight (19th September 2013), Reinhard (15th September 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (15th September 2013), SabreToothMom (6th May 2015), seko (15th September 2013), sheme (23rd September 2013), spiritwind (15th September 2013), Teo (15th September 2013), vmk22 (23rd September 2014), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013), Wind (17th September 2013), wobbegong (16th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #230
    Thanks

Thanks for your post, Bill. I have to say that I am very concerned about the Fukashima situation. Unless there is benevolent ET intervention with respect to that, I don't see how the Northern Hemisphere will be habitable in the long term. There was a big coverup with Chernobyl as well. Given this, I do believe the southern Hemisphere will be preferable although if a global nuclear war ensues, there will no doubt be problems no matter where one is. Also climate issues will be felt worldwide. The Henoch Prophecies(Billy Meier) seems to correlate with much of what you were shown. Given all this, I concur with you that nothing is written in stone, although at this late date, there is still indeed some deep cause for concern.

19. Link to Post #231
    Thanks

I generally agree that people should strive to stay in the positive. At the same token, there is a condition called Ostrich Syndrome which seemingly afflicts many these days---basically, let's not deal with the negative and it will simply go away on its own. People DO have to help themselves as much as they can---especially if they hope to have greater benevolent ET intervention---that's my belief.

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Yes, Star Mariner, I also have vision of the future that are really really dark. But I confront them and move them aside. I suggest we stop staring at the vision of wars and crimes, cabals, illnesses, and we start seeing more of the beauty of this world, even when it is just a pack of flowers by the curb.
    I have had enough of darkness already, can't bear it anymore.

20. Link to Post #232
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:52.

21. Link to Post #233
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Bill Ryan, I wanted you to know that I was reading page 1 of this thread, lost the page, then found it again;
    your story is very touching and almost frightening. The idea that past lives could render us such great obstacles in present life --

But I believe it too, at least sometimes. I've got a book about eastern meditation that mentions something about ancient European families having some bad karma.
    This cycle has obviously perpetuated itself or our present would not be so tangled and confused.

I think that there is a lot we don't know about the world, and people should really try listening to some of the things you are saying here.

Carl Jung believed in past lives, didn't he? Someone very important was born within 3 weeks of his death. I don't want to say who it was, but to me that cemented the idea that people could indeed reincarnate, especially if they died with concerns for the world in general.

What's sad is that the person I suspect of having possibly been his reincarnation was murdered in 1997.
    She opposed the modern tools of war and tried to help the poor and the weak.

Thank you for working so hard in this Garden.

Love,

Tesla_Wtc_solution

p.s.

Quote “They will come back, come back again,
    As long as the red earth rolls.
    He never wasted a leaf or a tree.
    Do you think he would squander souls?”

― Rudyard Kipling
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 8th December 2013 at 05:10.

22. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

Necroooo poooooost.

Since I'm still kinda new here, I am reading like crazy.

THanks to Mr.Ryan for the shared experience! I find it so interesting that I think I will be looking for a good person to help regress me. But that is neither here nor there! The reason I post is because of post number 7 by sygh.

Bet that's looking pretty interesting now, ehhhh?

23. Link to Post #235
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm trying to read through this entire thread. It's slow going, as I can't currently lift my laptop, which means all my reading and posting is from my phone. Don't ever have shoulder surgery if you can avoid it. Since I haven't gone through the whole thread, yet, I don't know if Yellowstone National Park is mentioned. I think I may have had something happen to me there in 1961. If anyone reads this post, and it rings any bells, please let me know. I have clues to things, but sometimes it's like putting a jigsaw puzzle together with the pieces face down.

Cat

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

kirolak (17th November 2014), pabranno (16th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #236
    United States Avalon Member FraZZleD's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

In reply to your remark: "The reason I’m posting this story is to inspire and encourage others to come forward. Others have had a similar experience:"

My experience is a bit different from yours. As I remember choosing this life and what goes on prior to being born. I was with a group of 4 spirits. We travel together in each lifetime, to help each other get through our lessons. We're all looking down at all the different lives and we can see the highs and lows of each life. (We don't know how our lives will turn out because of FREE WILL). You see as we come to each cross road (high or low) we have FREE WILL to choose how we will react. The reason for the "veil of forgetfulness". We aren't suppose to remember the highs and lows so we can continue on with our lessons. We choose the lessons we wish to learn. I do remember that if I pass my lesson in this life it would be my last trip here on this planet as a human. I also knew this trip was the most important trip at this particular time. Many spirits were rushing to get here! Something huge was going to happen in this lifetime. Something so amazing that all the spirits wanted to be here to participate. Which is why the world is so populated at this time.

I chose this life and remember one of the other spirits saying "that's such a hard life do you really think you can make it? My reply was I think I can, I have to! The next spirit said don't worry I'll be right behind you I might be a few years later but I'll be there when you need me. And the last of the 3 spirits said "remember your not going to remember a thing when you get there. My reply to her was I've been doing this a long time I think I figured out a way to remember......

At about 4 or 5 years of age my memory of choosing this life came back to me while sitting on the couch. The one thing I could not remember was the lesson I chose or why everyone was rushing to get here.

When I was about 7 years old I asked my mother what a favorite number was. She said it's a number you keep for yourself. It can be your birthday because that's always a happy time. It could be your favorite baseball player like your sister has. I asked my mother what her favorite number was and she said 22 because she was born that year. Then she asked me what my favorite number was going to be and I said 38 really fast. She asked why I chose that number. I said I didn't know why it just popped in my head.

It was a month before my 38th birthday I was getting excited because I was expecting something special, it was my favorite number. But the opposite happened. I totally fell apart in my bed while I was asleep. First it started with my thumb and back, then my right foot, then it moved to my entire right arm and last but not least it hit my entire body by my 38th birthday. I was in total pain from head to toe and when the doctors said from 1 to 10 what would you say your pain level was at? I replied a 15! It was more pain than I could possibly stand. It lasted for 2 long years before it lowered to a level 8 pain then 3 more years till it dropped to a level 5 pain and 3 more years till I found my own cure. It took me a year to learn how to walk again after the level 10 pain.

After going to hell and back with all that pain I was given a reason for the pain. I was allowed the memory of choosing that lesson for my final lesson. (I saved the worst for last) I was rewarded in my sleep when I left my body and was allowed to see heaven. I was given a tour by a very nice female spirit. I saw the different levels, I heard the angels singing in the colosseum. I saw what I considered a hospital but nothing like we have here, where souls recuperate after very hard deaths. The angels watch over those souls till their souls get their strength back. I saw the akashic records or library. I went to the living museum. And much more.......

After this trip I was given a dream for 3 days in a row. I was looking at the aftermath of 911 and I felt the fear of the world. The dream was the same each night till I wrote it down on paper after the 3rd night. I woke up in fear and could not go back to sleep after each dream. I had this dream 6 months before 911 happened. It was such a mess I had no idea what I was looking at till the day of 911 and I saw that jagged building still standing. That was the building I was looking at in my dream.

About a year later after 911 I started to get schooled in my sleep. For 30 days my schooling went on with 12 spiritual beings. If anyone knows of a hypnotist I would love for them to get the information of what I was taught for 30 days. My roommate said while she was getting ready for work that I was talking up a storm in my sleep every morning and every morning I would tell her I was getting taught in my sleep. The very second I would try to write down what I had learned and it would be as clear as day when I woke up. The second my pen hit the paper my memory went away. Why would I be taught something and then not allowed to remember it?

When I told my mother what had happened with not remembering what I was taught her reply to me was when you need it, you'll know it. Why can't I know it now? Does anyone know a hypnotist?

The only think I can relate her remark to was when I was 25 years old my son burned his entire face in an accident. I grabbed him and rushed him in the front yard and kept the hose on him till an ambulance came. They knew I didn't make a lot of money and said it would be cheaper for me to take him to the hospital myself. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They would not take one step on my property! So I told my mother to bring me the biggest bowl filled with water and I had my son dunk his face all the way to the hospital. After months of treatment the doctors couldn't believe he didn't have one burn scar and they said it was my quick reaction of getting his face wet that helped him not to scar. I had never had any burn training and I don't know why I did what I did. The thought popped in my head that fast and I reacted. So when my mother said you'll know it when you need it. Help to keep me ok with the not knowing, but now it's bothering me again. Which is why I'm replying to Bills post.

There's so much more to what's going on and I have to work tomorrow so I have to sign off.........
    Will be back tomorrow.......

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to FraZZleD For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (17th November 2014), animovado (17th November 2014), birddog (17th November 2014), Caylen (19th November 2014), charlesgilbertwright (16th November 2014), gripreaper (17th November 2014), kirolak (17th November 2014), Matthew (23rd August 2017), Noelle (4th January 2017), raregem (18th November 2014), SabreToothMom (6th May 2015), ulli (16th November 2014), Wind (16th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Hi Fraz, thanks for posting this.
    go to the following page and see if a hypnotherapist is close to you.
    http://newtoninstitute.org/locate-a-therapist/
    if not get back to me and I will explain a relaxing breathing process that will take you to the memories you want.
    well let me explain it now briefly

laying on your back
    close your eyes
    breathe deep
    relax
    keep this going several times for a miniute or two or three
    then say to yourself:
    on the count of three
    one, two, three, i will go to that place of memory and see/hear/know/remember what i and my soul need to know now
    one
    two
    three
    what do you see/hear/know/remember
    this does work
    repetition helps too

Cheers,
    Charles

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charlesgilbertwright For This Post:

birddog (17th November 2014), FraZZleD (19th November 2014), kirolak (17th November 2014), raregem (18th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #238
    United States Avalon Member FraZZleD's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks very much Charlesgilbertwright. I found a lady and she's not too far from me. I already sent her an email. I'll keep you up to date on what happens if anything happens at all.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FraZZleD For This Post:

birddog (17th November 2014), charlesgilbertwright (17th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

great! yes let me know.

Cheers,
    Charles

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlesgilbertwright For This Post:

birddog (17th November 2014), FraZZleD (19th November 2014)

33. Link to Post #240
    Austria Avalon Member Selmir1984's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank You....Sharing this with us ....

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Selmir1984 For This Post:

FraZZleD (20th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast