+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 9 14 LastLast

Thread: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default Re: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

What orbs? I can't see them
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

2. Link to Post #162
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I have only listened to a one hour of the Vilcabamba talk so far, Carlita the hostess ,expressed at the begining of the podcast her contention to Bill's claims for possibility of Coronal mass ejections having an interference with radio waves, satellite, internet etc. since, according to her,if one searches the behaviour of those objects they apear around the sun everyday and they are "harnessing the sun's energy ,therefore,buffering the effect of Coronal mass ejections" .

I wonder, as someone who have very little understanding in those things, wich is the more reasonable approach.. ?

In any case, the favours are now more towords Bill's approach if judging by this today's Daily Mail news item -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ing-Earth.html

We will wait and see.. hopefully not. but it is not so unreasonable to make some preperations for it. physically and mentally .
    What are your thoughts?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

birddog (13th February 2012), mojo (13th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, I would honestly love to say that all this is behind us, but I cannot. We may be in for the fight of our lives. That does not mean that we will lose or be destroyed, but there are rough times ahead. I understand that some of the 'agencies' are telling their people to 'get ready' and be prepared at home. We all should do the same with a clean water supply..bottled water, canned food, esp, beans, tuna, salmon, first aid, flashlights, batteries, matches, radio, and keep your gas tank on your car full. Have blankets, camping gear, sleeping bags, tents, ect, together in case you and your family have to leave the area. If you meditate, please put on some soft music and 'feel the love' in the music, pull it down through your crown chakra, down into your own heart, and send it out into the world to everybody. This is more helpful then you even know, for we are raising the consciousness of the world by changing the vibration. Prayer works well in this effort too. Have you ever seen pictures of water after it has been prayed over...example...someone giving thanks for a meal or the water? The water molecules change and appear as a crystals. Now, think what happens to us when we pray, meditate and send love out into the world? Believe---We are truly unlimited if only we believe.

I believe that the light will always overcome the darkness, but a storm of great proportions may ensue before that happens.

There is so much to all of this that is going on, and there is no easy fix, but the one thing 'they don't want you to do is to raise your consciousness and become unlimited'. You may open yourself to spiritual gifts that you never knew you had. For my part, I hope that you do.

Get to know your neighbors...there is strength in numbers......and have a plan...be prepared. Just in case. The 'strength in numbers' is one reason that some at the top want the wars, chemtrails, floride in our water, ect. ''They" want to control us, and now we are too many to control.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Alekahn (15th February 2012), blufire (15th February 2012), Caren (24th February 2012), conk (17th February 2012), Lettherebelight (13th February 2012), mojo (13th February 2012), Selene (14th February 2012), Sharma (17th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (24th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Wink Re: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

Past life therapy is a wonderful way to unpack all the stored up trauma in your energy field.
    It is also just so much fun. Much better fun than watching tv at night, why not watch your own personal movie? At the same time you release all this emotion and it's a total trip!

My field of interest is Crystal Dreaming - the crystals are laid in a mandala around the person making the journey. The crystals enable the person to journey quickly and safely to the place where they need to be unlock the story that needs processing.

A good facilitator keeps the ball rolling and keeps the client safe within a matrix of love. Love is very protecting.
    You can get great information about your personal future and about your place in the Universe. Your past lives, future lives and where you are going.
    You might have to undo some promises, unblock some walls, to get to where you need to be too.

The best part of Crystal Dreaming is you do it YOURSELF! How can you learn how powerful you really are, how simple it is to assert your power, unless you do it yourself?

There are lots of ways accessing past lives. I am sure that if people want a great past life healing and ask the Universe to help them find the best person to help with that, a wonderful experience will come to them pronto.

Love and light to all & healing to mother earth.
    (Healing our own wounds, we heal our the collective!)
    Last edited by Tigressa; 13th February 2012 at 04:52. Reason: Short

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

cowens66 (13th February 2012), Debra (10th March 2012), juliagulia55 (28th March 2012), mojo (13th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #165
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Unfortunately Vilcabama is full of old hippies, with a bit of money to protect.
    What is being missed, is that if there were to be a catastrophe, the people that will be of most importance, will be the young!

..And they cannot afford to go there.

..And orbs?
    Last edited by Tony; 13th February 2012 at 11:47.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Alekahn (14th February 2012), blufire (15th February 2012), danstar (16th February 2012), Intranuclear (14th February 2012), jcocks (15th February 2012), ktlight (13th February 2012), Miller (14th February 2012), nomadguy (13th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (18th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    What is being missed, is that if there were to be a catastrophe, the people that will be of most importance, will be the young!

..And orbs?
    This is very true, thank you for bringing this up!
    Why not now?

11. Link to Post #167
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

I do believe in Orbs. I have seen them myself. In a pitch black room at night with no light source from anywhere that could reflect light off a dust particle. But I also believe in dust particles too. Is there a good way to tell the difference?

Bill Ryan is such a person that it is no surprise that digital pics of him would have orbs in them. It is really all the 'me too' posts that may follow that will/likely be dust particles that is the main reason for this post.
    And then there'll be the ones that will try and make Bill and us 'believers' (knowers) out to be fools.
    It may turn out that in order to 'get it' you have to experience such things your self.
    Thanks for the pics anyway, I enjoy them and UFO pics, even the photoshopped ones like I have for wallpaper on my desktop.
    Last edited by HaveBlue; 14th February 2012 at 08:50.

12. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Thank you, Bill. Brings up many thoughts of my former lifetimes. It's very, very awful experience. I actually can't recall any of them, but I can feel that I was first a child killed in a horrible torture, and then reincarnated a vicious, ruthless and really power-thirst man who killed a lot of life and did a lot of other evil things. It's not clear, but I'm sure I have done something so bad that I can't bear to look at it, no to mention forgiving myself. And in this lifetime, I was born with poor character as well as poor health. I have been ill in half of my lifetime and still carry chronics in the other half. It feels like that my body is struggling and exhausting to carry this over-weight soul.
    endless light from the deepest black

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renne For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2013), WHOMADEGOD (24th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    Bill, of all people on earth, for some reason your voice resonates most true with me. I joined the forum for this. The interviews you and Kerry made are by far the most important pieces of "information" for me. While I believe in nothing, my ears and eyes are most open to those I resonate with most. I believe in nothing because no thing in this existence is THE truth, everything is. However, some things are easier to hear due to how my own perception works for now. So I thank you for all your work and your words and your existence!
    EXACTLY. I couldn't have said it better! It is more than obvious that you were meant to be doing the things you are doing, Bill. What There is a GOOD REASON that you just NOW remembered what happened. It was released to you now for a reason that I hope you understand and are taking full advantage of. In a way, it is so great that you didn't remember it until now because not knowing it probably aided your tenacity to keep searching hard for all the "answers" with such dedication and respect. This revelation is HUGE and I just know you just "graduated" from something and are now off to your next big chapter. I bet you are going to be dealt brand new and exciting things hand over fist now. I can't wait to see where this "new" road takes you. Thank you so much for sharing such a personal experience. This is going to be good...

15. Link to Post #170
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)

..And orbs?
    And to them I would say "You are where you need to be at this time. If the universe intends you to be somewhere else, it will furnish you with the ability and circumstances to move there."..

I've got to think that way, as things just aren't lining up for me to move anywhere else right now, even if I desired to move anywhere else. The best way to handle situations is to go with the flow. I know I will move eventually, but when that time comes I know for a fact that there will be no way that I *WON'T* move, as circumstances will require that I move and the means to move and place to move to will manifest themselves when they are needed. The universe always looks after you, *TRUST* in this, for it is, I guarantee, 100% true. I have never gone without anything that I did not need. If I have gone without anything, it was because I did not *NEED* it!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

mojo (20th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 times in 827 posts

RE Scientology effectiveness for hidden memories, as some seem to have asked...

(I have tried to get off of all their promo lists to no avail. They will always try to sell more of their stuff to you!)

I liked some brief studies there, like what seemed to be a key memory process. (That was 1978 for me). I took the Dianetics course centering on the process called R3R. I took training to practice their "processing". I think the training seemed effective, as well as the process-for-some-people... I even tried receiving a little "student processing" but realized that it was not workable for my life circumstances: It was just too complicated to travel, too time consuming to invest plus pay for it, plus find good paying jobs, change my life plan, etc... I especially got offended by their authoritarianism. However the R3R process could be looked up, if people are curious, as to the effective "commands" for the processes. These are interesting at the least, (if taken seriously enough)..... I still hear echoing: "... was there an earlier similar incident?..." People can really open up, given the right circumstances. The "rules" for all this are critically important and very sensible, but the sort of militant-bureaucratic style of the organizations turned me off permanently.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Sebastion (15th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

We may have avoided a terrible juncture in our path where it would have lead us to WW3 when McCain was not elected as president in 2008. After all he did promise "I'm sorry to tell you, there's going to be other wars." Recently, he said "Arab Spring is coming to China" at 1:15. Personally, and I know many of us will frown at what I will say, I do hope so. We are so focus on TPTB, we at times forget to pay attention to this sleeping giant.

Well things that are human-made like wars might be avoided. But I am not sure about things caused by nature herself.

I have heard many folks voiced their despite towards TPTB? Well, I am not sure of who they really are. I have heard of Alternative3, of the yellow cube mentioned in one of Dr Burisch's interviews that the human race needed to be saved from impending disaster. And only some could be saved which means most of us will perish. Was it TPTB who decides who best to save to preserve the human race? Is that wrong, I don't know, given that I know NOT what they know. Jake Simpsons was still working for them knowing it though he had to face the same moral decision every day, wasn't he?

I have a little story to share. When the North Vietnamese army was overrunning South Vietnam's resistance, my family (and many others) had to move away from their advancement. We boarded a commercial ship heading further south for Saigon. When the ship was not allowed to go into port because of heightened security, they decided to go to Singapore. The soldiers protested and the port sent some barges to unload the people who wanted to go to shore. My dad had to carry the family one by one down a rope strung down the side of the ship onto the barge below; it was night time and I saw many people fell into the dark sea and lost their lives scaling these ropes. Once on the barge, my mom did the head count and she asked where my little sister was who was 7 at the time; I was 10 and the oldest of 4, and dad said he had left her behind on the ship and that we had to move on and away from the ever growing stampede. Mom said she would not leave until dad go back onto the ship and find her which he did. Then when we were all united and found an open spot on the barge to rest, mom felt uneasy and wanted to move onto the next barge over, by means of a very narrow wooden plank loosely connecting the two rocking barges. Well dad fought back but gave in and we did move. Just when we came over to the next barge and barely sat down, the other barge floor collapsed and a lot more people died. Well, many people could not get off the ship; the next day the North took over Saigon and they ended up settling in America. My family got to shore only a couple years later wished we had stayed on the ship. I alone escaped by boat to the Philippines in 1981, sponsored the rest of the family over in early 90's, except for the one my dad almost left on the ship who got married and could not be sponsored. When my dad got his citizen ship, he filed paper to sponsor my sister and her family. He died of cancer before the visas were issued for my sister and all the paperwork could not be reinstated. Is it a strange twist of fate? I don't know. Any how, my dad reminds me of TPTB; and my mom, we fellow Avalonians.

After the North took over the South, foods were getting really scarce and I on occasions went to stay with grandma. From time to time her cousin would also come to visit and the two would talk about the future. My grandma was illiterate - couldn't read - and I do not know how she gained such knowledge. Mom told us tales of family having members incarnated from angel beings and such. Anyway, of the things they talked about, I did not recall hearing anything about WW3 or what caused it. Only that we should not live by the shoreline and stay away from the major population, and that there will be a time of chaos when people will raid the houses in search for foods, and the sea will boil and the sky will rain with fire. When my mom consulted with her about going to America, leaving her forever behind - thinking we could never return given the nature of the regime at the time. She said go and we shall return some day which to our disbelief we did. She also did say that there will be a time in America there would be so much chaos that we could not safely stay and must return. Being a 12-year old at the time, I did not think to ask her the many questions I have now. Still I hope it won't be the case for America is my second home.

Anyway, back to TPTB and the things that they do. Is it only to their benefits? I don't know. Is it the most "logical" thing to do facing the many variables at hand? maybe. Is it the most "humane" thing to do? maybe not. I've read the Yellow Stone super volcano awaiting to blow up. I've heard Duncan O' Finnioan and Dr. Bill Deagle having seen a fire canyon splitting America right down in the middle. I've read the earth is and had always grown bigger and that continents had split and drift apart. Now I heard of HARRP creating under sea earthquakes near subduction zones. Is it to relieve stress from somewhere else. I don't know. Is the Oregon tsunami worse or the Yellow Stone volcano. I don't know.

I've heard of elders of earth people sitting in the councils, to decide the best route for humanity. The Vietnamese said there are a few of theirs there. Now Vietnamese are no rich people materialistically and sure are not bankers. Are these elders TPTB? I don't know.

TPTB, hmm! Too bad Jake did not say much.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Caren (25th February 2012), fifi (17th February 2012), jcocks (15th February 2012), Lost Soul (11th April 2012), Sebastion (24th February 2012), Selene (17th February 2012), Tigressa (17th February 2012), TOTHE (15th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (24th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Hiya,
    I've been thinking about doing some past life work too - since first reading this post - and would like to do the process for myself rather than visit a psychic who can view the akashic records or A.N.Other person - Apparently Doreen Virtue, who's guidance and light i trust, has a CD that guides you thru the process so you can do the past life regression for yourself in the comfort of your own home - suits me, i'm very ' pipe and slippers ' !!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharma For This Post:

Sidney (18th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Thanks for writing, I don't anything about scientology and I am always a curious soul.. .
    However I am clairvoyant and I was happy to meet some scientologists the other day so I could observe them.

What was interesting to me was that, while I perceived that their energy was relatively clear and it was all uniform...
    It was like they all that the same energy configuration.
    Energetically we come in all shapes and sizes, degrees of connection etc. Some people are very highly connected to spirit, some are boxed in and quite disconnected. This group were completely uniform.
    I perceived them as have being contained by a large similar shaped boxy aura.

What I didn't like was that there none that were connected to the Source higher than the others. In fact I felt they were disconnected from the Source itself and using something as interlocuter between Source and themselves. I didn't like this. Your description of a militant-bureaucratic style of authority that controls others marries well with my observation I feel.

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    RE Scientology effectiveness for hidden memories, as some seem to have asked...

(I have tried to get off of all their promo lists to no avail. They will always try to sell more of their stuff to you!)

I liked some brief studies there, like what seemed to be a key memory process. (That was 1978 for me). I took the Dianetics course centering on the process called R3R. I took training to practice their "processing". I think the training seemed effective, as well as the process-for-some-people... I even tried receiving a little "student processing" but realized that it was not workable for my life circumstances: It was just too complicated to travel, too time consuming to invest plus pay for it, plus find good paying jobs, change my life plan, etc... I especially got offended by their authoritarianism. However the R3R process could be looked up, if people are curious, as to the effective "commands" for the processes. These are interesting at the least, (if taken seriously enough)..... I still hear echoing: "... was there an earlier similar incident?..." People can really open up, given the right circumstances. The "rules" for all this are critically important and very sensible, but the sort of militant-bureaucratic style of the organizations turned me off permanently.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

gooty64 (18th February 2012), mischief (23rd July 2014), Selene (17th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #175
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Bill shows his class again by totally ignoring foot in mouth disease once again. I however find some comments on this thread rather distasteful towards him. His 'abduction' by nice ETs reminds me of the time I 'abducted' a cat (of all things!) and took it to the vet where the cat was helped against it's own wishes. (here we go again)

Secondly and most importantly, Bill is not hiding anywhere. He has done his job for us all (humanity) already and nobody should look to him for answers. He is not responsible for you and your journey through life. He owes nobody here anything.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

mischief (23rd July 2014), mojo (20th February 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (26th February 2012), nomadguy (18th February 2012), varuna (24th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #176
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill-
    Interesting story.

I very much know the phenomenon of that lifetime that won't blow into view!

I had done up a chart of what I can remember. From 900 ad to present it was pretty filled in.

But there was a period of time in the middle of the 1800's that I had nothing for. Finally, what I found in that empty space was a wild ride. Something worthy of your interviews, 'cept I'm not really ready for that.

Well done on all the past you are peeling cobwebs from.

28. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Thank you Bill for sharing this if not for the compassion alone you evoked in me. I can feel yours as well . It's wonderful how we can pass on to others what we have learned from our experiences. Perhaps, compassion for yourself was a great gift. I see it as a wonderful gift to us here, Thanks again.

29. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

After reading a few replies to Bill's post referring to nuclear disaster, I recall a vision I had when in my early 20's. I was quite the intellectual snob then and thought the intellect was the ultimate. The vision I had was of such deadness and desolation that it scared the bejesus outta me. It was of what using only the intellect leads to, it was rational, logical and mechanical with utterly no feeling as if what it would be like being a machine. It was twofold. When a teen I used to have nightmares that terrified me as well. In them a black being with red eyes was coming at me and there was nothing I could do to defend myself against it. What horrified me the most for what I discovered was that this being was not capable of love in anyway, it was heartless I realize now I was dealing with a robotic being and that now, we do determine our future, whether it be as masters of machines or machines being our masters. It would make great sci fi anyway, if I choose to write it. Still for what they are doing with nano technology, I have found, it is good to be aware of these things if not for the fascinating science behind it alone.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

LindyLou22 (5th April 2012), mojo (20th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

I have many pics of orbs that I have intentionally taken since 2008. They are fascinating because I discovered how I was feeling could determine what kind of pictures I would get. Orbs are great for realizations relative to the one taking the pictures and their intent. This is one thing I learned anyway.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Caren (25th February 2012), mojo (20th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #180
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Very interesting, yes I have collections of past lives I know I have had at least 9...

I also know how I died in the last one or more to the point I was killed. compared to this lifetime I would sometimes rather live my last lifetime...

I would talk about it but not so easily.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Caren (25th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 9 14 LastLast