+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 10 14 LastLast

Thread: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks

Default Re: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

Much ado about nothing huh another Bob? Still...I appreciate what Bill has shared with us for his heartfelt kindness and care for us humans that are down to earth...I resonate with Bill's experiences...with my heart...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    Switzerland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for these inspiring words, Bill. It is my firm belief, no,
    knowledge, that we DECIDED to be here, right here, right now,
    to either experience something extraordinary, or to fix something.
    I even think it's both.

I think there will come a time very soon, where we will
    be able/have to choose between one of these timelines
    (the fork in the road, as david icke likes to say),
    that are being created right now (well, at least from our human
    perception of "time", which actually doesn't exist). The timeline of
    enlightenement and perfect balance (between good&evil, yin&yang,
    light&dark male&female etc....) or the exact opposite. BOTH timelines
    DO exist, always have existed, always will exist, because they have to.
    EVERYTHING and NOTHING exists.

Once I had a psychoactive experience with Salvia Divinorum
    (was my decision and never regretted it, what a wonderful plant
    with a square stem) and in that, albeit, short experience, I jumped
    back in my own timeline to the "me" as a child, about 4 or 5 years
    old. I jumped in to my childhood body and I REALIZED IT (as a child).
    This just to say that we are trapped in the illusion of time and space.

Long story short, we chose to be here, we chose to read your
    inspiring words, theres a reason for all these things, period.

Thank you once again, Bill
    Last edited by knuppsli; 22nd February 2012 at 16:46. Reason: couldn't read everything in post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to knuppsli For This Post:

AmberButtermilk (30th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    We saw burning cities: billions of people dying in agony. The entire Northern Hemisphere was laid to waste. Plants, animals, forests, seas, men, women, children – all destroyed. South America and Central to Southern Africa were [I believe] spared. The nightmare vision was apocalyptic and as dreadful as one could imagine.
    This is very interesting to me because the majority of religious text (across all cultures and continents) speak of a time of a deluge. The story of the last ice age is horrendous and your vision is nearly identical to what our last ice age would have been like.

Some folks (obviously) believe we are/were headed in this direction. Even the Mayans (correct me if I'm wrong). Apparently they would line up literally thousands of people. They would have a few priests on either side of these lines, and the priests would just go down the line killing everyone. They believed they were stalling the end of the world because the 'bad god' won a war against the 'good god' and the bad god wanted blood sacrifices. Hopefully I didn't butcher that story.

Other folks suggest this still applies, and that the wars we are involved in are part of this stalling process. Do you subscribe to this theory?

So: here we are. And I need to draw some important words of conclusion.

I do NOT believe that this future will happen, that hundreds of us were shown in 1946. I think we’ve avoided it.
    If I could speak frankly, why do you believe this? Intuition?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Strat, the Mayans you describe in your post were not operating from an enlightened consciousness.
    Over time, those tribes lost touch with the wisdom of their ancient ancestors.
    Anything they did along the line of blood sacrifices can be attributed to ignorance, not wisdom.
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

alxz (3rd March 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), Strat (23rd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (24th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    I do believe in Orbs. I have seen them myself. In a pitch black room at night with no light source from anywhere that could reflect light off a dust particle. But I also believe in dust particles too. Is there a good way to tell the difference?

Bill Ryan is such a person that it is no surprise that digital pics of him would have orbs in them. It is really all the 'me too' posts that may follow that will/likely be dust particles that is the main reason for this post.
    And then there'll be the ones that will try and make Bill and us 'believers' (knowers) out to be fools.
    It may turn out that in order to 'get it' you have to experience such things your self.
    Thanks for the pics anyway, I enjoy them and UFO pics, even the photoshopped ones like I have for wallpaper on my desktop.
    Study my Avatar, their not dust particles! Simples :-)

Blessings

Mark

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Chester (31st May 2012), DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012), Tigressa (26th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Love the orb WHOMADEGOD. Do you take pictures of them? I have been since 2008. They are fascinating!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

WHOMADEGOD (25th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anam Cara (here)
    Love the orb WHOMADEGOD. Do you take pictures of them? I have been since 2008. They are fascinating!
    Hi there, yes they are incredible, but no I dont take pictures of orbs, just lucky! Now Bills pic by the tree with thousands of orbs, that is something!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Anam Cara (25th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

I don't think I am familiar with Bill's pic of orbs could you direct me to it? Thanx in advance.

15. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anam Cara (here)
    I don't think I am familiar with Bill's pic of orbs could you direct me to it? Thanx in advance.
    If you go to "Bill Ryans Threads" and look for the thread "Orbs" (strangely enough!), it was posted the 16 September 2011.

The pictures are the first ones posted, great thread enjoy.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Anam Cara (2nd March 2012), juliagulia55 (28th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #190
    Ilie Pandia

Hi,

Here is the link to Bill's orbs photos: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post302342

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Anam Cara (2nd March 2012), juliagulia55 (28th March 2012), Mystique (18th March 2012), unearth9 (24th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hi,

Here is the link to Bill's orbs photos: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post302342
    Thanks Illie, I would have supplied a link bit just typing on this android cell phone is tricky enough, besides half the fun is the journey not the destination!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

21. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Hola hermanita Tigra,

Excuse me for not replying earlier. It is very sweet and loving of you to want to shield Bill with your kind words, I feel it from far away.
    My letter was rough it is true. My concern for him does come from a place of unconditional love for Bill and his good work - though it may seem hardly apparent.
    Protecting a spiritual organisation from the darkness can be a difficult job, as I know. I won't comment further in this way other than to point out I feel fear blocks flow and metamorphosis helps flow.

Actually I am extremely familiar with El Ecuador, Vilcabama & Madre Tierra - I did not feel called to stay the country more than the 6 years I enjoyed there.

Blessings in love and light to all Avalonians always,

Tigressa.

Quote Posted by La Tigra (here)
    Hello Tigressa,

Sister Tiger, being that I am off the same lineage (La Tigra) I thought I might take up your post with some comments of my own.

Within a few short sentences you have brought up many valid questions. I am not quite sure I am up to answering them all but I can give it my best shot. So tackling one question at a time and perhaps tying some threads together to make sense.

If you have followed any of my posts you will know that I live in Vilcabamba, Ecuador. I would like to try and give an adequate personal description of this village, why here and why now. It may appear that one is hiding out in the hills of Ecuador but nothing could be further from the truth. It is becoming sharply apparent that this little village holds many keys to unlocking our common humanity and the serious questions before each and everyone of us today.

I know that Bill, like hundreds of other highly capable people have been called to Ecuador, I am sure Bill would say that this was the most unlikely of places to find himself. Parts of Ecuador and other places on our planet are going to be on the front line of the new paradigm. I don’t wish to paint that statement in any new age hazy sort of way. There is an enormous amount of work on all fronts that is being addressed here.

The projects range from delving deeper into our spiritual understanding and remembering our ancient past – who we are, why are we here and where are we going. There are groups working within the local political structure, groups working toward education, folks working on farms and implementing the best organic and bio dynamic farming techniques, many preparing for any eventuality for our physical safety and folks from just about any walk of life and educational background that one could imagine -- all drawn here to this valley.

In our last community workshop, with a show of hands, 90% of 100 people felt they were called to this area. We consciously agree that we are here to do a job.

While working diligently to be the change in the world we want to see, there is a growing dark shadow that has reached down into this area too. We are a grass roots movement including the local population who we are grateful for and dependent upon.

We would be ill advised or not aware to discard the possible repercussions of this darkness, and so with the banner of vigilance and being prepared we gather around us capable, highly ethical people to bring forth the light of truth.

I do not think that Bill has been silenced in any way. In my conversations with him we often touch on the great need for solutions in the world. The work, as I understand it now, is to cut through all old paradigm thought patterns and find the voice of Truth itself. The veil of deception has been sufficiently lifted and the need now is to ring a bell of ultimate freedom.

I understand that Bill has been going through his own metamorphic process, not to be confused with being silenced. His commitment to truth and transparency is unflagging and fearless.

I do hope this helps allay any fears you may have that a great voice has been silenced. I suspect Bill will have much to say in the near future.

Blessings to all,

La Tigra

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

unearth9 (24th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

-------

A better photo! Note the orbs in the picture.

The presentation I gave might be valuable... audio and video will be up on YouTube in the next few days.

"ORB" pictures are meaningless without a reproduction of ALL the technical details. The way people dive into this phenomenon so fantastically without ANY technical reference points to work with is silly.

Digital photography is still in it's infancy. Silver halide/chemical photography (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_halide ), by comparison, would still be at the Daguerreotype stage:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daguerreotype

All that has evolved with digital so far ( apart from a switch to CMOS ) is the pixel density of the recorder of the image.

CARMODY made a great point a few months back, about this. It's possible that the pixel density is now so "nano" that something else is beginning to manifest with the recorded image. Why the nano nature of our own eye retina doesn't record it also is a mystery to me but there are always strange new twists to technological developments.

It's concievable that there is a quantum "breakthrough" occuring at certain pixel densities.

It's vital we always have a full record of the technical details of all these so called "orb" pictures so that the technical details can be cross checked and narrowed down to, possibly, something that can explain this phenomenon.

Otherwise, wishfull thinkers will kick off a bogus revolution in photographic science that will only serve to muddy the waters further on down the line.

Each photo has it's own "meta data". That would be a good start. Software that will access the meta data and show it to us is freely available from open source developers. The make and model of the camera and year of manufacture would also help. Certain photo sensor manufacturers provide certain sensors to certain manufacturers of cameras etc....
    Last edited by norman; 1st March 2012 at 05:58.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

unearth9 (24th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, Folks:

Recently I remembered a highly traumatic event in my last lifetime. Sit tight, dear friends, and listen to this.

I have a clear recall of many lifetimes (some of which go way back) -- including a great deal of information about my lives from 1850-1901 and 1902-1924.

But the last lifetime (1925-1952) has always been obscured. When that happens -- i.e. everything is accessible and available except a certain period -- it always means that there's something sitting there that one just cannot bear to look at.

I've been researching my own past lives for 27 years. And finally, two weeks ago, I accessed the lifetime before this one. What I could not bear to look at was this.

I was abducted, by caring, concerned and benevolent ETs, in [I believe] September 1946. This was very early for such things: a full 9 months before Roswell. I was abducted with hundreds of other selected individuals. And we were all shown -- graphically, experientially and unforgettably -- a possible future Earth.

I came apart when this repressed memory returned. We humans were together shown a very terrible future. We saw burning cities: billions of people dying in agony. The entire Northern Hemisphere was laid to waste. Plants, animals, forests, seas, men, women, children – all destroyed. South America and Central to Southern Africa were [I believe] spared. The nightmare vision was apocalyptic and as dreadful as one could imagine.

We had all been chosen as messengers. Returned to Earth, with full recall of this awful experience, I was driven like a soul possessed to communicate what had happened -- and what I had been shown. But this was 1946: no-one would listen.

At that time I was in my very early 20s: an earnest, intelligent and sensitive young man. I was utterly ill-equipped to deal with this. I tried to talk to everyone I knew: friends, family, my fiancée. I was shunned, rejected, laughed at: mocked first with teasing laughter, then concern, then with fear, anger and rejection. I did all I could to tell the truth. And I tell you here: knowing the future – or believing that one knows it – is not a gift, it is a curse.

I don’t know what happened after that, except that I was reduced to a degree of inner torture that I would never wish on another soul. I reincarnated as Bill Ryan in February 1953, so I didn’t live for many years after my fateful experience. I died before I was 30, and I do not yet know how that life ended.

So: enter Bill Ryan. Many of you will not know that when I was a child I had a speech impediment. It was quite serious: I could barely speak. It was basically a heavy stammer. My throat chakra had a huge, tangled, energetic blockage.

I was mercilessly teased as a child, and at school lived in permanent anxiety of being asked questions by the teacher. I was very bright, and took refuge in academia and sport: I excelled at both. But I was an unhappy child. However, as time passed, I gradually overcame my handicap to become a teacher, a team-building specialist, and finally a researcher, an investigator, and a motivational and inspirational speaker with tens of millions of views on YouTube.

Just as in all my years of personal growth I never accessed my previous lifetime, I never had any clue why I was born with a stammer. And now, suddenly, last week, it all became clear. I collapsed in huge sobs in the arms of a dear friend as the avalanching realization came that the reason I could not speak as a child was because I ended my previous lifetime not being able to speak of my terrible experience. And just as I was teased and rejected by my friends at the end of my last lifetime, I was teased and rejected by my friends as a reborn child for the same reasons: simply because I was trying to say something.

The catharsis was total. After several days, last week, I came to a state of peace… in which I now write. So much was explained: my driven interest in esoteric subjects as a child (see my Avalon Interview Part 1, in which I tell the amusing story about how I wanted to write a story about ghosts and flying saucers as a child of 8), my commitment to be a teacher, my commitment to peace and harmony on Planet Earth, my teenage interest in scientific subjects such as quantum theory, relativity and astrophysics, and finally Projects Camelot and Avalon, dedicated to raising awareness and – guess what – changing the timeline of our collective experience. I imagine that few of us really know the reasons we make what we believe are free choices in our lives.

So: here we are. And I need to draw some important words of conclusion.

I do NOT believe that this future will happen, that hundreds of us were shown in 1946. I think we’ve avoided it.

What we were shown was a warning: not a prediction. As Inelia described in her May 2011 Avalon interview, we’re doing really well; and as Bill Wood stated in Kerry’s Camelot interview, we may only be a handful of Grandmaster chess moves away from an unavoidable checkmate of the black pieces.

The reasons why the benevolent ETs – themselves superhumanly intelligent and psychically gifted, and also deeply caring in a kind of ultimately parental way – have been focusing so intently on Planet Earth is simply to assist us in changing our own timeline. But we ourselves have to do that: they cannot.

The ET presence is simply about that. They have been our teachers: guiding, cajoling and motivating us, in extraordinarily clever and subtle ways (including many of them incarnating as humans), to take responsibility and make free choices that will result in a new collective agreement and therefore in a new collectively experienced reality.

The entire complexity is further entangled by certain ET races that have a vested interest in disaster and/or enslavement, not liberation – and by other races visiting us from the future who are intent on avoiding or changing timelines that from their own point of view have actually already occurred… the ultimate mindbender of all.

The reason I’m posting this story is to inspire and encourage others to come forward. Others have had a similar experience:
    -- Miriam Delicado
    http://projectcamelot.org/miriam_delicado.html

-- Jim Sparks
    http://projectcamelot.org/jim_sparks.html

-- and this guy, “William” – who told Linda Howe a staggering and important story about the possible Third World War:
    http://projectcamelot.org/index_archive_1.html -- and then scroll down to 16 July 2008.
    It seems to have been a theme. Tens of thousands of us (maybe even millions) may have been warned in this way. It seems to have been at least part of the reason why abductions occur. Countless people will also have had this experience (as Jim Sparks explains) – and have not recalled it.

Repeat:

Maybe the ETs have been successful in this mission of theirs. I do NOT believe that this future will happen. I think we’ve avoided it.

What we were shown was a warning: not a prediction. As Inelia described in her May 2011 Avalon interview, we’re really doing pretty well; and as Bill Wood stated in Kerry’s recent Camelot interview, it’s possible that we may be only a handful of Grandmaster chess moves away from an inevitable checkmate of the black pieces.

When I was in Tibet, the community I was part of was united by one theme and one mission: to honor, protect, and work ceaselessly for the freedom of all living beings. In my work today, I try to echo that. It's a lesson not only for me, but for us all.
    Hello Bill ,
    Thanks for this story , and all the good work you have done . Best Wishes

26. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

suddenly I wanted to add something here:

Since we may have possibly(highly possible in my mind) averted a catastrophe beyond measure. What future is possible then?
    What new paths do we want to have? ~together. And I say that realizing not all of us in the world get a long-well. ~ WE have a monumental job on our hands as a species and there is no better time to get started than ~ now. Carry on ~
    Why not now?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (10th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Hello Bill Ryan,

Powerful recall. High praises on your breakthrough! Gifted speaker. Thank you for doing what you came here to do. My life has been truly impacted.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

29. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    -------

A better photo! Note the orbs in the picture.

The presentation I gave might be valuable... audio and video will be up on YouTube in the next few days.

"ORB" pictures are meaningless without a reproduction of ALL the technical details. The way people dive into this phenomenon so fantastically without ANY technical reference points to work with is silly.

Digital photography is still in it's infancy. Silver halide/chemical photography (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_halide ), by comparison, would still be at the Daguerreotype stage:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daguerreotype

All that has evolved with digital so far ( apart from a switch to CMOS ) is the pixel density of the recorder of the image.

CARMODY made a great point a few months back, about this. It's possible that the pixel density is now so "nano" that something else is beginning to manifest with the recorded image. Why the nano nature of our own eye retina doesn't record it also is a mystery to me but there are always strange new twists to technological developments.

It's concievable that there is a quantum "breakthrough" occuring at certain pixel densities.

It's vital we always have a full record of the technical details of all these so called "orb" pictures so that the technical details can be cross checked and narrowed down to, possibly, something that can explain this phenomenon.

Otherwise, wishfull thinkers will kick off a bogus revolution in photographic science that will only serve to muddy the waters further on down the line.

Each photo has it's own "meta data". That would be a good start. Software that will access the meta data and show it to us is freely available from open source developers. The make and model of the camera and year of manufacture would also help. Certain photo sensor manufacturers provide certain sensors to certain manufacturers of cameras etc....
    this reminds me that i was reading of some high level work from Either MIT or Lawrence livermore, or similar..that we have something akin to photo activated nuclear materials. nano materials that can be light activated. But, we have photo activated materials, in many cases. Photoelectric effect, solar cells, UV curing, and so on.

Now, to capture the 'light' of a given spacial/dimensional issue of some sort, in the 'pop' of a flash. What exactly a flash is is also an interesting subject on it's own. It is the literal generation of a longitudinal wave/distortion in the etheric medium, or backdrop. I believe I spoke on the potentials in the orb thread. Only as hypothesis, of course. What I proposed was a course of investigation as a hypothetical premise, and it may be the correct direction to move in.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (24th March 2012), modwiz (24th March 2012), norman (29th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member Zor B's Avatar
    Thanks

I am guessing then the implants have been removed.....am curious to number....if you do not mind sharing..........was it the Velons ?

32. Link to Post #199
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by Zor B (here)
    I am guessing then the implants have been removed.....am curious to number....if you do not mind sharing..........was it the Velons ?
    Humanity probably did avoid a major catastrophe, but that still leaves us, the human species, behind that EARTH still needs to manage somehow. Most of the humans do not resonate with the consciousness of this planet, and this disrespectful behavior can be easily seen in humans who feel that they can take as much out of planet earth as they wish, besides they feel nothing for her and it is their right to take what has belonged to them always in the first place. Earth is not stupid, it is a living consciousness and it is hurting from all the abuse the humans have inflicted upon her. So, I guess only time will tell what will happen to the rest of us here. It is obvious that humanity is not changing for the better, just take a look and see. The reality of what is speaks for itself.

I think that we are in for a very interesting ride. Catastrophic events are off the table now, but we still have to find a way to prove to planet earth that we are worth her time and efforts.

Zor B, Velons are the ones who implant the microchips. Why would they want to remove an implant from a being they are trying to take complete control of?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

gooty64 (26th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member Zor B's Avatar
    Thanks

Was asking if the Velons were the culprits behind the implants........not if they did the removal......apologize for not being clearer in the query .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 10 14 LastLast