+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast

Thread: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Avalon Member Caylen's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

Hi Frazzled, Thanks for your courage in sharing your story!
    I too have had issues about "lost" memory. I fretted so much over not being able to remember events in my life, for instance that other family members could recall (I had suppressed memories due to trauma). I was frustrated that I couldn't participate in sharing family stories so I explored the importance of remembering. Later, I started to receive information at night as you have described, but I also remember teaching people in my sleep! When I awake I only remember that there was certainly a lot of activity going on! Some people have reported sensing me visiting their group meeting!
    So - what to make of this? Our 3-D mind is very finite, but our soul-level being is infinite. We get "downloads" of important information that becomes accessible when we need it. Our egos want to know what the heck everything is all about, even though they can't process the concept or material. (Egos can be snoopy buggers!) If too much information surfaces before the ego is ready the person can have a breakdown.
    I know from personal experience that if someone approaches me in total sincerity, things come out of my mouth they need to hear. I have no conscious awareness of where these words came from. I finally came to understand, that at least in my case, retrieving memories for the sake of retrieving memories does not serve my purpose for being here. I am at peace knowing that it will surface at the precise moment and circumstance that is appropriate. My job is to get out of my own way by staying in a state of peace.
    I hope this is helpful! Good luck!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caylen For This Post:

amor (2nd May 2016), FraZZleD (20th November 2014), kirolak (4th May 2016), Puffin (5th May 2016), SabreToothMom (6th May 2015), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017), Wind (20th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member FraZZleD's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the message Hathor, I never thought about what you said before..... "If too much information surfaces before the ego is ready the person can have a breakdown." Makes sense.

I'll take your information as a second verification to what my mother said, "When you need it, you'll know it."

I'm still going to pursue the hypnosis area. After reading much from Dolores Cannon I know for a fact if they still don't want me to know yet, even my subconscious won't let the info out.
    But if there's something I need and they know I'm ready they will inform.

I just have to wait for income tax to do it.

Love the Butterfly picture!

FraZZleD

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FraZZleD For This Post:

amor (2nd May 2016), Jake (20th November 2014), kirolak (4th May 2016), SabreToothMom (6th May 2015), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017), Wind (20th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #243
    United States Avalon Member SabreToothMom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FraZZleD (here)
    Hi Bill,

In reply to your remark: "The reason I’m posting this story is to inspire and encourage others to come forward. Others have had a similar experience:"

My experience is a bit different from yours. As I remember choosing this life and what goes on prior to being born. I was with a group of 4 spirits. We travel together in each lifetime, to help each other get through our lessons. We're all looking down at all the different lives and we can see the highs and lows of each life. (We don't know how our lives will turn out because of FREE WILL). You see as we come to each cross road (high or low) we have FREE WILL to choose how we will react. The reason for the "veil of forgetfulness". We aren't suppose to remember the highs and lows so we can continue on with our lessons. We choose the lessons we wish to learn. I do remember that if I pass my lesson in this life it would be my last trip here on this planet as a human. I also knew this trip was the most important trip at this particular time. Many spirits were rushing to get here! Something huge was going to happen in this lifetime. Something so amazing that all the spirits wanted to be here to participate. Which is why the world is so populated at this time.

I chose this life and remember one of the other spirits saying "that's such a hard life do you really think you can make it? My reply was I think I can, I have to! The next spirit said don't worry I'll be right behind you I might be a few years later but I'll be there when you need me. And the last of the 3 spirits said "remember your not going to remember a thing when you get there. My reply to her was I've been doing this a long time I think I figured out a way to remember......

At about 4 or 5 years of age my memory of choosing this life came back to me while sitting on the couch. The one thing I could not remember was the lesson I chose or why everyone was rushing to get here.

When I was about 7 years old I asked my mother what a favorite number was. She said it's a number you keep for yourself. It can be your birthday because that's always a happy time. It could be your favorite baseball player like your sister has. I asked my mother what her favorite number was and she said 22 because she was born that year. Then she asked me what my favorite number was going to be and I said 38 really fast. She asked why I chose that number. I said I didn't know why it just popped in my head.

It was a month before my 38th birthday I was getting excited because I was expecting something special, it was my favorite number. But the opposite happened. I totally fell apart in my bed while I was asleep. First it started with my thumb and back, then my right foot, then it moved to my entire right arm and last but not least it hit my entire body by my 38th birthday. I was in total pain from head to toe and when the doctors said from 1 to 10 what would you say your pain level was at? I replied a 15! It was more pain than I could possibly stand. It lasted for 2 long years before it lowered to a level 8 pain then 3 more years till it dropped to a level 5 pain and 3 more years till I found my own cure. It took me a year to learn how to walk again after the level 10 pain.

After going to hell and back with all that pain I was given a reason for the pain. I was allowed the memory of choosing that lesson for my final lesson. (I saved the worst for last) I was rewarded in my sleep when I left my body and was allowed to see heaven. I was given a tour by a very nice female spirit. I saw the different levels, I heard the angels singing in the colosseum. I saw what I considered a hospital but nothing like we have here, where souls recuperate after very hard deaths. The angels watch over those souls till their souls get their strength back. I saw the akashic records or library. I went to the living museum. And much more.......

After this trip I was given a dream for 3 days in a row. I was looking at the aftermath of 911 and I felt the fear of the world. The dream was the same each night till I wrote it down on paper after the 3rd night. I woke up in fear and could not go back to sleep after each dream. I had this dream 6 months before 911 happened. It was such a mess I had no idea what I was looking at till the day of 911 and I saw that jagged building still standing. That was the building I was looking at in my dream.

About a year later after 911 I started to get schooled in my sleep. For 30 days my schooling went on with 12 spiritual beings. If anyone knows of a hypnotist I would love for them to get the information of what I was taught for 30 days. My roommate said while she was getting ready for work that I was talking up a storm in my sleep every morning and every morning I would tell her I was getting taught in my sleep. The very second I would try to write down what I had learned and it would be as clear as day when I woke up. The second my pen hit the paper my memory went away. Why would I be taught something and then not allowed to remember it?

When I told my mother what had happened with not remembering what I was taught her reply to me was when you need it, you'll know it. Why can't I know it now? Does anyone know a hypnotist?

The only think I can relate her remark to was when I was 25 years old my son burned his entire face in an accident. I grabbed him and rushed him in the front yard and kept the hose on him till an ambulance came. They knew I didn't make a lot of money and said it would be cheaper for me to take him to the hospital myself. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They would not take one step on my property! So I told my mother to bring me the biggest bowl filled with water and I had my son dunk his face all the way to the hospital. After months of treatment the doctors couldn't believe he didn't have one burn scar and they said it was my quick reaction of getting his face wet that helped him not to scar. I had never had any burn training and I don't know why I did what I did. The thought popped in my head that fast and I reacted. So when my mother said you'll know it when you need it. Help to keep me ok with the not knowing, but now it's bothering me again. Which is why I'm replying to Bills post.

There's so much more to what's going on and I have to work tomorrow so I have to sign off.........
    Will be back tomorrow.......
    Thank you for posting this.. did you ever get any help with the hypnotism idea?

I also have pre-birth memories but not as clear as yours, or not as detailed anyway. I wrote about it in my thread that you commented on to direct me to this post - it's here - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...irth--memories.. - if anyone else wants to check it out and maybe has their own experiences to share.

I hope others will also have pre-birth memories.. I have to admit that I was certain that lots of people here would be able to relate to my thread but surprisingly that hasn't been the case. If I'm still unique at Avalon, I suppose I will NEVER fit in ANYWHERE, and should just accept it.. hm. No, I reject that notion - other prebirthers please do share your experiences too!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SabreToothMom For This Post:

amor (2nd May 2016), Did You See Them (23rd August 2017), Frenchy (6th May 2015), kirolak (4th May 2016), Noelle (27th May 2017), pyrangello (7th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #244
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Thank you Bob. I see that you are not a catholic but an eastern master. And to Bill, you are a brave soul striving for us all. Thank you.

8. Link to Post #245
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

When the Destroyer passes close enough to Earth, fire burns everything over which it passes. There is a place in northern Syria where charred bones of thousands of humans were found. I believe many desert locations are due to its past passages, such as the Australian desert, the Sinai desert, the Sahara, Arizona about which the Hopi say a swath of fire burned land two hundred miles wide and went on to destroy the old area of Los Angeles where Reptilians had a settlement. I believe the Mexican desert may also have been a victim of its passage.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

pyrangello (4th May 2016)

10. Link to Post #246
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

Quote From Bill = When I was in Tibet, the community I was part of was united by one theme and one mission: to honor, protect, and work ceaselessly for the freedom of all living beings. In my work today, I try to echo that. It's a lesson not only for me, but for us all.
    In psychology and spirituality, I was taught what Gandhi spoke of, "Become the change you want to see in the world." so my plan is to become: kind, fair, empathetic, loving, friendly, HONEST, sincere, helpful, willing, harmless, unbigoted, brave, caring and some other things that I'd like to "see" in the world and if the greedy Super Rich Rulers destroy everything in this world, before they leave this planet & go elsewhere, so be it. Meanwhile I am going to live the best and most useful life I can.
    Your friend in the fray,
    jim

11. Link to Post #247
    Australia Avalon Member Dianamar's Avatar
    Thanks

The meek shall inherit what's left of the earth if they do not grow bolder.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dianamar For This Post:

lake (9th September 2016), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #248
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill;
    It's Doug88. Dolores Cannon was one of my mentor's. I learned past life regression/progression although I didn't practice it that often. But I did create 5 cds with etheric musician Jeremy Sills where we put entire audiences into an altered state and taught them various loving things while in that state. During my investigation into this area I read the books of Dr. Michael Newton - Journey of souls, Destiny of Souls etc. At that time 2005-2006, Michaels had regressed about 3,000 people prior to birth and then interviewed them and they were all saying pretty much the same thing, in terms of how things operate pre-life/incarnation. However, long before Michael was Hellen Wambach . I suspect that Michael may have gotten the idea from Hellen Wambach's research to regress subjects prior to birth. In any event, back in the late 1950's through to approximately 1970 Hellen regressed 10,000 plus subjects prior to birth. Interestingly all were recounting a world of total devastation and desolation. Although Hellen never wrote a book, her research assistant of 25 years, Chet Snow did. I believe it was first printed as "Mass Dreams of the Future," and perhaps later as "Dreams of Mass Destruction."

I got a copy of the book which cost approximately $200.00 with shipping, read it and discarded it because like you, I felt that, that timeline of mass destruction within the collective consciousness had changed or been surpassed. It seemed to me that those images of the world within the collective consciousness was as a result of experiences and images within the collective as a result of world wars one and two and that man-kind was inevitably going to destroy himself and the planet. However, it also seems to me that as the Level of Consciousness of mankind raised/improved, it changed the timeline of events that appeared very certain. For me, raising consciousness is everything! It is powerful and it is part of our function within this sphere of duality because when we raise our individual consciousness we change not only our experience of the world but we also draw up hundred's of thousands of others below the level of Courage (LOC 200 - See Dr. David Hawkins) This is how we become the peace. This is how we become the change we want to see in the world. (Ghandi)

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Doug88 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), Callista (28th May 2017), ceetee9 (29th May 2017), conk (5th June 2017), Forest Denizen (21st November 2018), gord (30th May 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th May 2017), Noelle (27th May 2017), Sena (1st June 2017)

15. Link to Post #249
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi, Folks:

Recently I remembered a highly traumatic event in my last lifetime. Sit tight, dear friends, and listen to this.

I have a clear recall of many lifetimes (some of which go way back) -- including a great deal of information about my lives from 1850-1901 and 1902-1924.

But the last lifetime (1925-1952) has always been obscured. When that happens -- i.e. everything is accessible and available except a certain period -- it always means that there's something sitting there that one just cannot bear to look at.

I've been researching my own past lives for 27 years. And finally, two weeks ago, I accessed the lifetime before this one. What I could not bear to look at was this.

I was abducted, by caring, concerned and benevolent ETs, in [I believe] September 1946. This was very early for such things: a full 9 months before Roswell. I was abducted with hundreds of other selected individuals. And we were all shown -- graphically, experientially and unforgettably -- a possible future Earth.

I came apart when this repressed memory returned. We humans were together shown a very terrible future. We saw burning cities: billions of people dying in agony. The entire Northern Hemisphere was laid to waste. Plants, animals, forests, seas, men, women, children – all destroyed. South America and Central to Southern Africa were [I believe] spared. The nightmare vision was apocalyptic and as dreadful as one could imagine.

We had all been chosen as messengers. Returned to Earth, with full recall of this awful experience, I was driven like a soul possessed to communicate what had happened -- and what I had been shown. But this was 1946: no-one would listen.

At that time I was in my very early 20s: an earnest, intelligent and sensitive young man. I was utterly ill-equipped to deal with this. I tried to talk to everyone I knew: friends, family, my fiancée. I was shunned, rejected, laughed at: mocked first with teasing laughter, then concern, then with fear, anger and rejection. I did all I could to tell the truth. And I tell you here: knowing the future – or believing that one knows it – is not a gift, it is a curse.

I don’t know what happened after that, except that I was reduced to a degree of inner torture that I would never wish on another soul. I reincarnated as Bill Ryan in February 1953, so I didn’t live for many years after my fateful experience. I died before I was 30, and I do not yet know how that life ended.

So: enter Bill Ryan. Many of you will not know that when I was a child I had a speech impediment. It was quite serious: I could barely speak. It was basically a heavy stammer. My throat chakra had a huge, tangled, energetic blockage.

I was mercilessly teased as a child, and at school lived in permanent anxiety of being asked questions by the teacher. I was very bright, and took refuge in academia and sport: I excelled at both. But I was an unhappy child. However, as time passed, I gradually overcame my handicap to become a teacher, a team-building specialist, and finally a researcher, an investigator, and a motivational and inspirational speaker with tens of millions of views on YouTube.

Just as in all my years of personal growth I never accessed my previous lifetime, I never had any clue why I was born with a stammer. And now, suddenly, last week, it all became clear. I collapsed in huge sobs in the arms of a dear friend as the avalanching realization came that the reason I could not speak as a child was because I ended my previous lifetime not being able to speak of my terrible experience. And just as I was teased and rejected by my friends at the end of my last lifetime, I was teased and rejected by my friends as a reborn child for the same reasons: simply because I was trying to say something.

The catharsis was total. After several days, last week, I came to a state of peace… in which I now write. So much was explained: my driven interest in esoteric subjects as a child (see my Avalon Interview Part 1, in which I tell the amusing story about how I wanted to write a story about ghosts and flying saucers as a child of 8), my commitment to be a teacher, my commitment to peace and harmony on Planet Earth, my teenage interest in scientific subjects such as quantum theory, relativity and astrophysics, and finally Projects Camelot and Avalon, dedicated to raising awareness and – guess what – changing the timeline of our collective experience. I imagine that few of us really know the reasons we make what we believe are free choices in our lives.

So: here we are. And I need to draw some important words of conclusion.

I do NOT believe that this future will happen, that hundreds of us were shown in 1946. I think we’ve avoided it.

What we were shown was a warning: not a prediction. As Inelia described in her May 2011 Avalon interview, we’re doing really well; and as Bill Wood stated in Kerry’s Camelot interview, we may only be a handful of Grandmaster chess moves away from an unavoidable checkmate of the black pieces.

The reasons why the benevolent ETs – themselves superhumanly intelligent and psychically gifted, and also deeply caring in a kind of ultimately parental way – have been focusing so intently on Planet Earth is simply to assist us in changing our own timeline. But we ourselves have to do that: they cannot.

The ET presence is simply about that. They have been our teachers: guiding, cajoling and motivating us, in extraordinarily clever and subtle ways (including many of them incarnating as humans), to take responsibility and make free choices that will result in a new collective agreement and therefore in a new collectively experienced reality.

The entire complexity is further entangled by certain ET races that have a vested interest in disaster and/or enslavement, not liberation – and by other races visiting us from the future who are intent on avoiding or changing timelines that from their own point of view have actually already occurred… the ultimate mindbender of all.

The reason I’m posting this story is to inspire and encourage others to come forward. Others have had a similar experience:
    -- Miriam Delicado
    http://projectcamelot.org/miriam_delicado.html

-- Jim Sparks
    http://projectcamelot.org/jim_sparks.html

-- and this guy, “William” – who told Linda Howe a staggering and important story about the possible Third World War:
    http://projectcamelot.org/index_archive_1.html -- and then scroll down to 16 July 2008.
    It seems to have been a theme. Tens of thousands of us (maybe even millions) may have been warned in this way. It seems to have been at least part of the reason why abductions occur. Countless people will also have had this experience (as Jim Sparks explains) – and have not recalled it.

Repeat:

Maybe the ETs have been successful in this mission of theirs. I do NOT believe that this future will happen. I think we’ve avoided it.

What we were shown was a warning: not a prediction. As Inelia described in her May 2011 Avalon interview, we’re really doing pretty well; and as Bill Wood stated in Kerry’s recent Camelot interview, it’s possible that we may be only a handful of Grandmaster chess moves away from an inevitable checkmate of the black pieces.

When I was in Tibet, the community I was part of was united by one theme and one mission: to honor, protect, and work ceaselessly for the freedom of all living beings. In my work today, I try to echo that. It's a lesson not only for me, but for us all.
    If I posted this response (or something like it) before, I apologize. I am possibly having a deja vu moment. Are you certain with you ET experience that you were shown a "possible" outcome for our planet/humanity? Could it be, as some have put out there, that we have been through this before? I'll never be able to shake that blip of an ultra-lucid memory that I had years ago -- which seem to come out of no where -- of humanity previously destroying itself or being decimated by a swift-moving cataclysm.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avatar (29th May 2017), Bill Ryan (28th May 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), Caliban (22nd August 2017), Callista (28th May 2017), ceetee9 (29th May 2017), gord (30th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #250
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    If I posted this response (or something like it) before, I apologize. I am possibly having a deja vu moment. Are you certain with you ET experience that you were shown a "possible" outcome for our planet/humanity? Could it be, as some have put out there, that we have been through this before? I'll never be able to shake that blip of an ultra-lucid memory that I had years ago -- which seem to come out of no where -- of humanity previously destroying itself or being decimated by a swift-moving cataclysm.
    Yes, or could it be, as has been postulated before, that ALL possibilities exist and that what we call "free will" is merely which timelines we choose to weave together, either consciously, subconsciously or unconsciously, to create OUR "reality"/life experience in this incarnation?
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Bruno (29th May 2017), jcocks (22nd August 2017), Noelle (29th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #251
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wanted to reply to Armen's 2012 post..didn't work
    Last edited by Karila; 29th May 2017 at 21:56.

20. Link to Post #252
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

I was listening to Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock talking to Joe Rogan about the devastating comet impact that leveled the previous high civilization, caused widespread extinctions of megafauna, and triggered an Ice Age, round about 9,600 BC (11,600 years ago).
    Joe Rogan was wide-eyed when Hancock and Carlson were describing how the North American continent-wide forest was ALL burning. "The Earth was on Fire", Hancock told him.

So yes, it might have been a history lesson. Or maybe, a lesson from history... that this could happen again.

The feeling I got was that this was a warning.
    I was expected to do something about it... a not-very-practical intervention from the ETs, that I think they soon learned from. Warning relatively powerless citizens about global events is unlikely to help much.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (30th May 2017), Bruno (30th May 2017), gord (30th May 2017), Kristin (29th May 2017), mab777 (30th May 2017), Noelle (29th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #253
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I was listening to Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock talking to Joe Rogan about the devastating comet impact that leveled the previous high civilization, caused widespread extinctions of megafauna, and triggered an Ice Age, round about 9,600 BC (11,600 years ago).
    Joe Rogan was wide-eyed when Hancock and Carlson were describing how the North American continent-wide forest was ALL burning. "The Earth was on Fire", Hancock told him.

So yes, it might have been a history lesson. Or maybe, a lesson from history... that this could happen again.

I was expected to do something about it... a not-very-practical intervention from the ETs, that I think they soon learned from. Warning relatively powerless citizens about global events is unlikely to help much.

Oooh, I don't know. In this lifetime, you have had a significant part in something that can and will turn this Titanic away from the iceberg. Sounds to me like the ETs knew exactly what they were doing.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

7alon (30th May 2017), Bruno (30th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #254
    Thanks

The feeling I got was that this was a warning.[/I] I was expected to do something about it... a not-very-practical intervention from the ETs, that I think they soon learned from. Warning relatively powerless citizens about global events is unlikely to help much.
    Maybe they were warning you specifically in regard to your own situation rather than in regard to what you can do for humanity in general?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th May 2017 at 04:02. Reason: fix quoting

25. The Following User Says Thank You to thedood73 For This Post:

Bruno (30th May 2017)

26. Link to Post #255
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Oh Bill, this is one of the few things I disagree with you about. If it wasn't for what they showed you, I have doubts that you would be doing what you are doing now in this life. If it wasn't for that, all of us would never have found each other. I have been helped by many people here to remember my spirituality, abilities, love for life. If it wasn't for you I may have never met Kerrie Lea and others in this life, who I am now dear friends with. Because of others here helping me, I have, in turn helped them and people outside of this community to wake up and remember who we are.

I can't thank you enough, it will never be enough to show my gratitude towards you . I believe things will get better.
    Last edited by 7alon; 30th May 2017 at 03:58. Reason: grammar

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2017), Bruno (30th May 2017), Elixir (18th August 2017), gord (30th May 2017), Noelle (30th May 2017), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017)

28. Link to Post #256
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)

Oh Bill, this is one of the few things I disagree with you about. If it wasn't for what they showed you, I have doubts that you would be doing what you are doing now in this life. If it wasn't for that, all of us would never have found each other.

Actually, you're totally right. The above is the tip of the iceberg of a far larger untold story, which has ended me up right here and now.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (30th May 2017), 7alon (30th May 2017), Baby Steps (30th May 2017), Bruno (30th May 2017), Elixir (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), gord (30th May 2017), Jake (30th May 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017), Noelle (30th May 2017), PathWalker (30th May 2017), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017)

30. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

It would be very hard for me to believe that the human animal took sooooo long to advance, considering the incredible leap we have taken in the last 150 years, perhaps history needs to be re-evaluated!

31. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Bill, I think this possible future you were shown hasn't been avoided yet. It may be a possible World War III scenario...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #259
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Given that the current "leader of the free world" is a mentally unstable idiot, it would be unwise to be complacent. Anything could still happen if we were to allow it to.

34. Link to Post #260
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

According to Mr. Ryan conclusion in his first post:
    Quote I do NOT believe that this future will happen, that hundreds of us were shown in 1946. I think we’ve avoided it.

What we were shown was a warning: not a prediction. As Inelia described in her May 2011 Avalon interview, we’re doing really well; and as Bill Wood stated in Kerry’s Camelot interview, we may only be a handful of Grandmaster chess moves away from an unavoidable checkmate of the black pieces.

The reasons why the benevolent ETs – themselves superhumanly intelligent and psychically gifted, and also deeply caring in a kind of ultimately parental way – have been focusing so intently on Planet Earth is simply to assist us in changing our own timeline. But we ourselves have to do that: they cannot.
    I have my own opinion,as I was influenced during my own experiences and by other experiencers,as follow:
    1- either the cataclysm will happen in a distant or near future;
    2 - or the cataclysm was already happened in the past and we have to pay attention not to happen again.

Up to this age I have some experiences regarding different contacts with IEBE/s in which they taught me different things.At the conscious level I don’t remember seeing any destruction/s on Earth.More than that,early this year,I woke up from a vivid dream in which,from a rectangular with round corners of one of the two hatches,I saw the most part of the Earth from about 7800-8000 miles – according to Google Earth,and it was very bright and clear,for sure more natural than is depicted in images taken from space and it doesn’t showed any kind of destruction/s.

I’m not sure but I take it as true that the times in which humans on EFO’s board see apocalyptic images of the Earth is ending and we pass in an other time in which have to construct or reconstruct what some of humans destroyed over time and even today,but it was a good thing that they taught us how to deal with Earth in a good manner.Perhaps this was one reason for me to plant trees by bringing,beside filters to our polluted atmosphere,more Energy to strength the Earth and raise its and humans vibration/s.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2017), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast