+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Waves, Magnetism, & Mankind-The Battle for our Potential Reality-Part 1-Introduction

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,539 times in 813 posts

Default Re: Waves, Magnetism, & Mankind-The Battle for our Potential Reality-Part 1-Introduct

the latest I can find that has the same types of image is 9 feb 2011

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/...on&By=on&Bz=on
    Normal..!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lake For This Post:

hohoemi (5th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Waves, Magnetism, & Mankind-The Battle for our Potential Reality-Part 1-Introduct

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    From page 21 of HAARP Diagnostic Instruments (pdf)
    Quote The sensor outputs are
    amplified by 40,000 and sampled at a 10 Hz rate with 16-bit resolution in a full scale of
    10 Volts.
    Note the "10 Hz" sample rate.

I'll wager they had some equipment problems during this period. The strange horizontal bands are every 0.1 Hz, just as one might expect if the 10 Hz sampling filters were misbehaving.
    They could also have been doing spectral power output tests... and receiving resolution tests, as a pair. However, putting out a highly resonant spectrum like that would be, in my opinion, and from reading on such.. a very irresponsible thing to be doing with HAARP hardware.

Also, many bits of modern measuring hardware have the capacity to generate internal self check signals, which this might have been one of..in the act of misbehaving, which is tied to your observation. Gotta look at all the possibilities. The sudden vertical spikes of noise in the colored charts can be of the nature of the hardware glitching with power supply or similar noise.

The problem here is that harmonic doubling/building techniques are also a methodology tied to levitation involving gravity and also attempts of temporal shifting of items or spaces.

In the grander esoteric application of ideas and understandings and 'normal science and hardware', these different scenarios... as being a potential explanation are all ..valid. The weighting skips toward hardware issues, due to the vertical spiking, ie, time signatures of sudden vertical spiking.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cottage Rose (13th February 2012), Gardener (4th February 2012), hohoemi (5th February 2012), m1i1c2h3a5e8l (4th February 2012), misericordia (4th February 2012), Quantum Logic (4th February 2012), ThePythonicCow (4th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

I have posted Part 2 - Waves as a separate thread in this series.

Thank you,
    QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

Marin (4th February 2012), Patrikas (4th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dearest QL...with all of my being I hold space for you and your mission as it unfolds. I resonate with your process and anticipate that others too will be receiving their downloads and marching orders imminently as we are at a nexus point of awareness. I suspect you are stepping in to your divine role of planetary stewardship whereby all your previous training/experiences will begin to crystallize in service to the whole...embodiment of the universal law of allowance is recommended now!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ksehra For This Post:

Quantum Logic (4th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Welcome Quantum Logic,

I thank you for your posts and look forward to the information that you mention. I also have felt most of my life that I am here "for a reason" that I am only recently beginning to wake up to. Please let us know how you came to find this site. It would be most interesting to know how it is that you chose PA as the place to share your "downloads".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Quantum Logic (4th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    From page 21 of HAARP Diagnostic Instruments (pdf)
    Quote The sensor outputs are
    amplified by 40,000 and sampled at a 10 Hz rate with 16-bit resolution in a full scale of
    10 Volts.
    Note the "10 Hz" sample rate.

I'll wager they had some equipment problems during this period. The strange horizontal bands are every 0.1 Hz, just as one might expect if the 10 Hz sampling filters were misbehaving.
    They could also have been doing spectral power output tests... and receiving resolution tests, as a pair. However, putting out a highly resonant spectrum like that would be, in my opinion, and from reading on such.. a very irresponsible thing to be doing with HAARP hardware.

Also, many bits of modern measuring hardware have the capacity to generate internal self check signals, which this might have been one of..in the act of misbehaving, which is tied to your observation. Gotta look at all the possibilities. The sudden vertical spikes of noise in the colored charts can be of the nature of the hardware glitching with power supply or similar noise.

The problem here is that harmonic doubling/building techniques are also a methodology tied to levitation involving gravity and also attempts of temporal shifting of items or spaces.

In the grander esoteric application of ideas and understandings and 'normal science and hardware', these different scenarios... as being a potential explanation are all ..valid. The weighting skips toward hardware issues, due to the vertical spiking, ie, time signatures of sudden vertical spiking.
    There is nothing but choice to prevent the use of any technology irresponsibly. And do not forget- "time" is an illusion as we understand it in this form.
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    All I know is it has to do with an energy ribbon that is within the local interstellar magnetic cloud our solar system is entering right now as we speak. The ribbon only passes this way approx. every 300,000 years. I do not know what it is or what it does- I simply know that it is.
    Hi, QL, welcome

You may or may not have read this before. If you have not, this should aid in confirming what you know to be true about the ribbon: The Coming: A Boeing Whistleblower's Warning -- Will A Massive Celestial System Change Our Solar System?

The ribbon is indeed real. It 'excites' the state of all that it passes through, to put it simply. Kind of like the Nexus in Star Trek: Generations, however, rather than destroying a planet, it excites the planet's system of consciousness into a more open and connective state where there is less decoherence between the quantum flux and zero-point (strata of consciousness). It is kind of like a gradually increasing 'mind meld' where consciousness is more easily transceived between individuals' private Unit-verses (to borrow a term from a friend of mine). It shall, and already is, doing its thing as those who need to get a long, will get along more frequently than in the past, and more deeply than in the past. Those who refuse to get along, who refuse to harmonize, well... they reap what they sew

And somewhat related to this: Equivalent Sets Of Histories And Multiple Quasiclassical Realms Essentially, the gist: Consciousness systems within consciousness systems ad infinitum + multiple, infinite, timelines therein.
    Last edited by 000; 4th February 2012 at 20:05.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

Carmen (4th February 2012), Cottage Rose (13th February 2012), hohoemi (5th February 2012), jcocks (5th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), Quantum Logic (4th February 2012), Selene (10th February 2012), Snowbird (5th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 000 (here)
    Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    All I know is it has to do with an energy ribbon that is within the local interstellar magnetic cloud our solar system is entering right now as we speak. The ribbon only passes this way approx. every 300,000 years. I do not know what it is or what it does- I simply know that it is.
    Hi, QL, welcome

You may or may not have read this before. If you have not, this should aid in confirming what you know to be true about the ribbon: The Coming: A Boeing Whistleblower's Warning -- Will A Massive Celestial System Change Our Solar System?

The ribbon is indeed real. It 'excites' the state of all that it passes through, to put it simply. Kind of like the Nexus in Star Trek: Generations, however, rather than destroying a planet, it excites the planet's system of consciousness into a more open and connective state where there is less decoherence between the quantum flux and zero-point (strata of consciousness). It is kind of like a gradually increasing 'mind meld' where consciousness is more easily transceived between individuals' private Unit-verses (to borrow a term from a friend of mine). It shall, and already is, doing its thing as those who need to get a long, will get along more frequently than in the past, and more deeply than in the past. Those who refuse to get along, who refuse to harmonize, well... they reap what they sew

And somewhat related to this: Equivalent Sets Of Histories And Multiple Quasiclassical Realms Essentially, the gist: Consciousness systems within consciousness systems ad infinitum + multiple, infinite, timelines therein.
    You understand much. I am pleased to meet you. Thank you for the knowledge you uncovered. We can accomplish this together, as just one individual is not enough. We combine our knowledge and resources to peel back the lies in order to uncover the truth.

Thank you,
    QL

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

000 (4th February 2012), crosby (5th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), Snowbird (5th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4