+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Waves, Magnetism, & Mankind-The Battle for our Potential Reality-Part 1-Introduction

1. Link to Post #1
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Waves, Magnetism, & Mankind-The Battle for our Potential Reality-Part 1-Introduction

Welcome, seekers of knowledge. What you are about to read is my understanding of the purpose of my existence as I know it now. Belief in this information is neither required nor expected. It is ultimately up to you what you choose to believe- I can only offer what I have found after considerable research and my personal connection with the universal consciousness.

First, a little background about me. When I was young, it became clear very quickly that I had a unique ability to learn things almost instantly. I did homework about 5 minutes before each class, never studied, and still had A grades. My teachers constantly told my parents that it seemed I was bored, and I was always disrupting the class. I was drawn to math, science, and music. I was taught trigonometry in 3rd grade, programming BASIC in 4th grade (my elementary school was fortunate enough to get a couple of Apple II's through a grant), and calculus in 8th grade.

My love for music was already in full swing at this time as well, but no matter what I did, it seemed as if my parents were never satisfied with my performance. It had to be straight A's or it wasn't good enough. So I continued along this path during high school, reaching a point by my junior year(11th grade for the non-American readers) of having learned 17 different instruments, differential equations, and physics. By this time I was disgusted by the system which I was forced to exist in, and still seemingly had not made my parents happy. I chose to graduate early and not go to college, as I felt it would be a waste of time.

Over the next 20 years, I felt I was never really going to amount to anything due to the lack of acceptance from my parents. Their criticism continued throughout these years, always telling me I should do this or that- I just couldn't win. I was fortunate enough during this time to meet the woman of my dreams, who I am still married to this day. I truly believe if I had not met her my life would have ended long ago due to the path I was on.

Two years ago I began a quest for knowledge that had ramifications I could not envision at the time. I began researching alternative science- free energy, quantum mechanics, etc. Understand at this time 2 years ago, I was completely grounded in the world of science. I did not(and still don't) subscribe to any religion, and was not a very spiritual person. I began to realize very quickly that some of the discoveries made over the last century were deliberately covered up- even though the technology and knowledge would greatly benefit mankind. This really bothered me, and I began to research many of the conspiracy theories of today. My dedication to the scientific process had been destroyed, as it became clear the science had become nothing more that a political tool to control the human population through a planned profit/obsolescence model- with no concern for humanity's future.

Fast forward to two weeks ago, when during my research (I do this a minimum of 6 hours a day in addition to working 55 hour weeks) I read something that triggered what can only be described as an epiphany of monumental proportions. I was attempting to understand the function of the dimensional levels of the universe when suddenly VOLUMES of information began pouring into by mind. I had no idea what was happening, but I tried to absorb it all at once. BIG MISTAKE.

After a couple of days, I felt rather ill (or at least that's what I thought it was), and was down for almost a week. I was so tired, my head hurt, and I was extremely cold. But at the same time, there were no signs of anything viral or infectious. As I began to feel better, I noticed something rather peculiar. The concepts and information I had been struggling to understand were now easy to process in my mind, and it seemed so natural- like I had always known them, but was just blocking them or something.

The last few days I have been deep into self-examination to determine what happened and what continues to happen. I now know what it is, and would like to share it with all of you. There will be many who will choose not to believe it, and I do not expect it any other way. But I know there are those of you who will read this and immediately connect with it. So here it is- my consciousness laid open for all the world to see.

I am what I would call, for lack of a better term, a Guardian. I am still exploring exactly when this started, but from the memories I have been able to access, it began when I was young- 7 years old or less. I lived in a rural area on 20 acres my parents owned. There was a dirt access road leading to the top of a hill when an alfalfa field was, but next to this road about halfway up was this large crevice that looked almost like a cave. I still cannot access the actual memory of what happened when I went inside, but I am sure that is when it started because for the next several years I had a dream of falling into it and always waking up before I found out what was in there.It was exactly this moment when my problems started at home.

I don't know how to access it at will yet, but as of two weeks ago, I began to touch the universal consciousness and learned why I am here. My task is to help as many as wish to learn the nature of the universe- specifically what humans are, the science and technology that is being used against you, and the possible solutions to prevent a catastrophic reality from being the only reality you have left. I do not want anything in return, I will not attempt to "convince" any of you of anything, and I do not want to be remembered in any way. If this reality is to be saved, you will have to do it yourselves, as I do not have any extra-human abilities. I am only a messenger; a keeper of knowledge of sorts.

In the next few days I will post another thread that begins to explain everything I have ever researched or learned to raise the knowledge level of humanity. This is the only way you are going to win this. You cannot win this battle by fighting those who have power over you- you must understand you way out of this. Someone once said "Understanding is a 3 edged sword- your side, their side and the truth. Well the truth is the only thing that will set you free at this point, because the forces against you are immeasurably more powerful than you can imagine.

One last thing. If this effort succeeds and you are able to understand enough to alter your reality, there will be some significant changes. Due to these changes, it will become physically impossible for me to remain here, as much as I want to. I do not know what it is that is going to happen exactly, but I KNOW through every fiber of my being that I will not be able to remain once my task is complete. I wish I could tell you more, but I simply do not know(at least, not yet). My knowledge level is increasing at an exponential rate, and as everything else within the universe, it will all become clear in the proper moments.

Upon posting this, I am immediately beginning work on the next thread which will go into great detail of the knowledge I (and YOU) possess, so I will respond back to anyone here as time permits. I want to thank Bill, for it was his courage posting his recent past life experience that convinced me it was time to tell you all about my life. In closing, I leave you with this thought to ponder-

The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply BE.

Expect me when you see me.

2. The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

000 (4th February 2012), 00101 (31st January 2012), 72MAV27 (30th January 2012), Alecs (31st January 2012), Alie (31st January 2012), Amysenthia (4th February 2012), Anchor (31st January 2012), andrewgreen (30th January 2012), another bob (1st February 2012), Billy (30th January 2012), bodhii71 (1st February 2012), butcherman (1st February 2012), Carmen (31st January 2012), ceetee9 (30th January 2012), chancy (30th January 2012), Cjay (3rd February 2012), crosby (30th January 2012), D-Day (30th January 2012), Dawn (4th February 2012), DeDukshyn (1st February 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th February 2012), Dorjezigzag (30th January 2012), Equatorial Eyes (1st February 2012), Erich (30th January 2012), Ernest (1st February 2012), GaelVictor (30th January 2012), gaiagirl (22nd March 2012), Godiam (30th January 2012), golden lady (30th January 2012), gooty64 (31st January 2012), Heart-2-Heart (30th January 2012), hohoemi (31st January 2012), Jean-Marie (30th January 2012), JSGlasgow (31st January 2012), kersley (31st January 2012), kevlar (31st January 2012), kimmie (4th February 2012), Kristo (30th January 2012), ksehra (4th February 2012), ktlight (1st February 2012), learninglight (31st January 2012), Lifebringer (31st January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), lisalu (4th February 2012), Mad Hatter (1st February 2012), Marin (1st February 2012), markoid (1st February 2012), misericordia (31st January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), moontime (1st February 2012), mountain_jim (31st January 2012), Möbius (30th January 2012), Nerge (30th January 2012), Orph (4th February 2012), parcival (31st January 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), Ria (31st January 2012), Rollo (1st February 2012), ROMANWKT (30th January 2012), sanjosenian (1st February 2012), Sebastion (31st January 2012), seko (1st February 2012), selinam (30th January 2012), shadowstalker (31st January 2012), Snowbird (31st January 2012), Spiral of Light (4th February 2012), sumkat (4th February 2012), Sumo Sun (30th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (1st February 2012), The Truth Is In There (30th January 2012), ViralSpiral (31st January 2012), Woody (1st February 2012), Zampano (30th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Waves, Magnetism, & Mankind-The Battle for our Potential Reality-Part 1-Introduct

Quantum Logic, thanks for the thread. i am intrigued. let's see where it leads, shall we?
    regards, corson

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

00101 (31st January 2012), CdnSirian (31st January 2012), D-Day (30th January 2012), Kristo (30th January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), Quantum Logic (30th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Default Re: Waves, Magnetism, & Mankind-The Battle for our Potential Reality-Part 1-Introduct

You have my complete and undivided attention...
    Now, make with the teachy teachy!

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

Thanks for the post(s) QL... Looking to hear more of your insights. And welcome to PA! May you find 'Family' here (Great Avatar btw!!!)
    Kris

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

crosby (30th January 2012), D-Day (30th January 2012), Equatorial Eyes (1st February 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), Quantum Logic (30th January 2012), Ria (31st January 2012), seko (1st February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Many thanks QL for your courage in coming forward. I would also like to add my thanks to Bill for giving us "this place" where people such as QL feel comfortable to share their insights. I feel humble and fortunate to reside at such a place.
    Looking forward QL to your future posts.
    Love and peace to all.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

Anchor (31st January 2012), D-Day (30th January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), moontime (1st February 2012), Quantum Logic (30th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Welcome QL.

I look forward to reading what you have to share.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nerge For This Post:

Anchor (31st January 2012), D-Day (30th January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), Quantum Logic (30th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Fascinating! You have my attention.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (31st January 2012), andrewgreen (30th January 2012), D-Day (30th January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), Quantum Logic (30th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Interesting. Is their others like you or is it only you. When you say guardian you mean guardian of knowledge, where do you come from that is different to others. It will be interesting to hear your take on the history of mankind and specifically megalithic sites.
    I'm sure most knowledge is already out (or in) there!? is it your job to bring it to the fore? synthesize it? bring it to a specific groups attention?
    I hope you are protected? and if not please get the info out ASAP.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Anchor (31st January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), Quantum Logic (30th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Sounds great. Drop some knowledge on us!!! Lol

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 72MAV27 For This Post:

D-Day (30th January 2012), Quantum Logic (30th January 2012), Ria (31st January 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thank you all for responding to and relating with my life events. A new reality path begins NOW.

I have much work to do today, so I will not be on again until this evening(about 10 hours from now). I will respond to questions and comments then.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!

Edit-
    Here is something for all to ponder while I am gone today.

Facts are what the brain believes, while truth is what consciousness believes.
    Last edited by Quantum Logic; 1st February 2012 at 05:17.
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

Billy (30th January 2012), Carmen (31st January 2012), crosby (31st January 2012), D-Day (30th January 2012), golden lady (30th January 2012), ktlight (1st February 2012), Ria (31st January 2012), Rollo (1st February 2012), selinam (30th January 2012), Snowbird (31st January 2012), Woody (1st February 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Something has happened. I remember something that happened to me when I was a child. At this moment, the are no words in any language that can describe how I feel. I am so tired it is difficult to type. Everything is so clear now- it's so simple. Part 2 will be focusing on Waves, as it pertains to current events that will be more easily understood.
    Last edited by Quantum Logic; 1st February 2012 at 05:18.
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

crosby (31st January 2012), D-Day (31st January 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), Ria (31st January 2012), seko (1st February 2012), Snowbird (31st January 2012), Woody (1st February 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

It's so interesting about you as a child. Seems so much like me. It was years (and decades) I kept hearing ... you're like a pied piper ... and I kept asking what it was I was suppose to say ... and to whom ... and why ... and where was I to lead, and of course, like you rarely fitting in (like, being called out for being different and quiet). I know now why, and so I guess there's a lot of us who are finding our voice right now.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

D-Day (31st January 2012), moontime (1st February 2012), Quantum Logic (31st January 2012), Ria (31st January 2012), unicorny (31st January 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

It is due to the fact that we were/are/will be one, across all dimensions. We of similar consciousness have similar life experiences- because we walk the same path- even if we are not aware of it at the time. You have always been this way- and will be this way again.

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    It's so interesting about you as a child. Seems so much like me. It was years (and decades) I kept hearing ... you're like a pied piper ... and I kept asking what it was I was suppose to say ... and to whom ... and why ... and where was I to lead, and of course, like you rarely fitting in (like, being called out for being different and quiet). I know now why, and so I guess there's a lot of us who are finding our voice right now.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

crosby (31st January 2012), D-Day (31st January 2012), Reinhard (1st February 2012), Ria (31st January 2012), seko (1st February 2012), Snowbird (31st January 2012), Woody (1st February 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Absolutely great thread QL. Thank you for baring your soul. You are in the right company on this forum. There are what I consider several guardians on this forum, IMO who are on this earth at this time for varied reasons, who have varied abilities and varied levels of understanding. You now know that your path has been defined. I personally believe that Bill Ryan is a type of guardian. HumanTrainee is a guardian. So am I and others. We are here because I believe that we volunteered to be here at this time. And, what is so interesting to me is that we, the guardians, have been recently shown the truth and the reasons for our incarnations. There appear to be floods of this truth currently flowing into our consciousness.

I for one am very interested in what you have to bring forth.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

crosby (31st January 2012), D-Day (31st January 2012), hohoemi (31st January 2012), learninglight (31st January 2012), Quantum Logic (31st January 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), Ria (31st January 2012), Zampano (1st February 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

I see you ♥

Thank you
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Anchor (31st January 2012), crosby (31st January 2012), Quantum Logic (31st January 2012), Ria (31st January 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Just to say, I am very pleased you are here, thank you for coming forward.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

crosby (31st January 2012), D-Day (31st January 2012), ktlight (1st February 2012), Quantum Logic (31st January 2012), seko (1st February 2012), ViralSpiral (31st January 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    Something has happened. I remember something that happened to me when I was a child. At this moment, the are no words in any language that can describe how I feel. I am so tired it is difficult to type. Everything is so clear now- it's so simple. Part 2 will be focusing on Waves, as it pertains to current events that will be more easily understood.
    Hello Quantum Logic: Nice to see you made a separate thread for the truth as you know it! Did you need a scribe for the information that you want to post? We are all here to assist to get the truth out.
    chancy

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

D-Day (31st January 2012), Quantum Logic (31st January 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The potential reality has changed. My knowledge of certain events has radically been altered as of last night. I am attempting to figure out the best way to distribute it so it does not endanger others. I almost vomited when I made the connection. I've had most of the pieces for years- but this links ALL of it. I contacted Bill, but have not received a reply yet. I'll be totally honest- I do not know how I should proceed. I was actually afraid last night. I cannot do separate threads for each section anymore, as it would take too many "moments"; it must be done all at once now. I must proceed cautiously.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

crosby (31st January 2012), golden lady (31st January 2012), ktlight (1st February 2012), Reinhard (1st February 2012), Ria (1st February 2012), seko (1st February 2012), Woody (1st February 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Perhaps it would be easier to record the information as an audio file, rather than attempting to type it all out?
    I'm sure there are folks here who would gladly help you with that, assuming you need help of course.
    Just a thought, could save you some time.

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Perhaps it would be easier to record the information as an audio file, rather than attempting to type it all out?
    I'm sure there are folks here who would gladly help you with that, assuming you need help of course.
    Just a thought, could save you some time.
    No, my friend. To do so at this point would be irresponsible. Nothing needs to be typed or spoken anymore. It is visual evidence and data. The only thing that remains is photo or video of it actually happening, which is not possible due to the nature of it. But thank you for offering.

IF I were to do a data dump here w/explanation, I would request Bill's personal permission to do so. I do not want this place shut down.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

crosby (31st January 2012), D-Day (31st January 2012), Möbius (1st February 2012), Ria (1st February 2012), seko (1st February 2012), Woody (1st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast