+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "The Tree of Liberty Movement." BILL WOOD

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Default "The Tree of Liberty Movement." BILL WOOD

Bill Wood is involved with "The Tree of Liberty Movement." There are 3 videos on the youtube account.It more less goes into dealing with Hydrogen as a fuel source for running a vehicle mainly a car. He says he needs $100,000 to convert a nice German made car likely a BMW . Seems like Money is a common theme with this guy. For his project, books and...
    The low and behold yesterday we have a post asking to support AKA Bill Wood with donations that go directly to him on his paypal account.

In video 2 he wanted 1 million views ..if he got that he 'thought' he would have the money enough to build this car. The video has been up for 2 years with about 115 views .
    If anyone wants to build a case, I think we can see his idea is to build and patent a hydro car "which is a good idea' but he lacks the funds and he is a nobody. Thus he needs money and a name in order to do this project which has likely been his dream for years. Makes me wonder his whole motives of this 'navy seals-PC stuff"
    The Tree Liberty Movement." This is all about money and nothing else.
    I think I could turn and live with animals. They are so placid and self-contained. They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins. They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God. Not one of them kneels to another or to his own kind that lived thousands of years ago. Not one of them is respectable or unhappy, all over the earth. " Lord SummerIsle

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th January 2012), CeltMan (30th January 2012), Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), jade (30th January 2012), jeanluck (31st January 2012), Jenci (30th January 2012), Khaleesi (30th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012), moontime (31st January 2012), nomadguy (30th January 2012), Sharleen (31st January 2012), sleepy (30th January 2012), therealslimady (30th January 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (31st January 2012), Wind (30th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Default Re: "The Tree of Liberty Movement." BILL WOOD

Thanks for posting the videos. I don't really know what to say.....

For someone who has been black ops and knows all about the PTB and technology like looking glass, his explanation of supression of free energy technology being all about money and oil companies, is a bit odd to say the least.

Jeanette

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), jeanluck (31st January 2012), Magnus (30th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Thanks for posting the videos. I don't really know what to say.....

For someone who has been black ops and knows all about the PTB and technology like looking glass, his explanation of supression of free energy technology being all about money and oil companies, is a bit odd to say the least.

Jeanette
    Something I noticed in the video, he says a few times, 'if we had this technology then the USA would have never went to war, but if he was a military man in a combat zone he would have said 'it would have spared me from going to war" he makes no mention of anything military in the videos.
    Also he 'stresses' we need to get this video out, translated in every language...he seems very convinced this is the future, but again he lacks the cash and name to do anything.
    Yes for him knowing of PLG, and all other technologies he doesn't seem so well versed on regular hydrogen. And also why so strong on building a car, if he knew all this other 'secret' stuff? Why not build other things that will help humanity beyond a vehicle that is mainly only about personal travel? A train bike etc can do that on a less energy scale.
    He said tune in next week he will deal with the US health care system..i have not seen that video.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

frances (30th January 2012), Magnus (30th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,322 times in 995 posts

Just look up 'water fueled car' or Stan Meyers for the origins of these concepts... from the '70's!!! Yes... he's dead.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), Khaleesi (30th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

If i'm not mistaken, Bill Wood as of Project Camelot is just a pseudonym, invented by Kerry herself.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by Magnus (here)
    If i'm not mistaken, Bill Wood as of Project Camelot is just a pseudonym, invented by Kerry herself.
    Well thats definately him (Bill Wood) in the video ...but what name he used then is a different kettle of fish...?!!

Another here...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), jeanluck (31st January 2012), Magnus (30th January 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (31st January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Viking in that video he mentioned a solution how to end sex crimes in the USA against children. I wonder what he proposes.. maybe lower the age of consent from 17 to 8?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th January 2012), Sharleen (31st January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Viking in that video he mentioned a solution how to end sex crimes in the USA against children. I wonder what he proposes.. maybe lower the age of consent from 17 to 8?
    LOL.... now now... ;-)

This still doesn't confirm that he wasn't in the Forces ... and what he stands for now...but it is looking rather dodgy !

Some further research me thinks ...

viking
    Choose well.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), jeanluck (31st January 2012), Jenci (30th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012), Magnus (30th January 2012), Sharleen (31st January 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

I was willing to give Mr Woods the benifet of the doubt until i saw Kerry's Blog today, with Bill Wood's
    requesting MONEY. That for me is a big red flag. I'm not saying he's not legitamite, but it does give one reason to suspect

that he's not all that he says he is.
    Last edited by Brodie75; 30th January 2012 at 13:31. Reason: spelling

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), CeltMan (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), Jenci (30th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012), Sharleen (31st January 2012), StephenW11UK (31st January 2012), Words of Joy (30th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

wow, so thats the same Bill Wood playing with hydrogen injection?????
    well, I have spent considerable time and money doing the same thing, there was a thriving youtube community up to 2 years ago devoted to the subject.
    everybody was building this stuff and messed with cars, massive discussions were held on the internet why this should work etc. but guess what, it all stopped because efficiancy in modern cars is so high, it cant actually be bettered by much. google 'fast freddy' to give a picture...
    the whole thing ground to a halt,,,,then the next lot pops up and tries to invent the same thing....

what worries me about donating to this guy is that he or whoever is watching him is getting my full details....
    I would be quite happy donating 1$ if that leads to some desirable future creation, but hmmm careful here

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), CeltMan (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), Magnus (30th January 2012), Sharleen (31st January 2012), Words of Joy (30th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Maybe Bill Wood is not aware, but the Hydrogen Car has been up and running here in Scotland since 2007. Supported by NASA believe it or not.

http://www.all-energy.co.uk/UserFile...7RossGazey.pdf
    Last edited by Billy; 30th January 2012 at 13:37.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), Sharleen (31st January 2012), sleepy (30th January 2012), sygh (31st January 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote wow, so thats the same Bill Wood playing with hydrogen injection?????
    Yes that is him just as a few years younger.
    Quote what worries me about donating to this guy is that he or whoever is watching him is getting my full details....
    Yes! even if you send a penny on paypal, your name-bank info, addressed is all linked and can be discovered. I bought a item on Ebay from China and not got it and had Paypal investigate I got the mans info, address name, email etc and I was eventually refunded my 7 USD on that web cam.
    Quote Maybe Bill Wood is not aware, but the Hydrogen Car has been up and running here in Scotland sinse 2007. Supported by NASA believe it or not.
    I was in a peak oil forum a few year back 'left cause it was too depressing" and they talked often of alternative energies like the hydro car, and how it is really just as expensive and requests a lot of energy to build it also. But anyway that technology is nothing new..and that contraction Bill Wood has in that video is rather primitive to other models Ive seen on hydrogen engines.
    Quote Some further research me thinks ...
    I'm did a search, and it seems now many military members in all branches are now after this guy. Seems Don shook the hornets nest on this one case!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

CeltMan (30th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), Khaleesi (30th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012), Magnus (30th January 2012), meat suit (30th January 2012), Sharleen (31st January 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Something I noticed in the video, he says a few times, 'if we had this technology then the USA would have never went to war, but if he was a military man in a combat zone he would have said 'it would have spared me from going to war" he makes no mention of anything military in the videos.
    Good point. So much doesn't add up with this man.

Quote He said tune in next week he will deal with the US health care system..i have not seen that video.
    No, there was no video for that.

On the subject of the free energy, did you notice that he said that he found all of this out by reading a book? (@1.10 first video)

Jeanette

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), jeanluck (31st January 2012), Khaleesi (30th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012), Magnus (30th January 2012), sleepy (30th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, I did notice him talk about this which is another strange thing considering he is on the sex offenders register.

I have to say that I think this thread is great, BestLion as it serves to shed more light on who this man is but I don't think comments like suggesting he may want to lower the age of consent to 8 are helpful here. It's just speculation without any grounds and it's likely to just get emotions stirred up again ......and probably just put people off this discussion.

Jeanette

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), Brodie75 (30th January 2012), Earth Angel (30th January 2012), jeanluck (31st January 2012), Khaleesi (30th January 2012), Magnus (30th January 2012), sleepy (30th January 2012), sygh (31st January 2012), Words of Joy (30th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote On the subject of the free energy, did you notice that he said that he found all of this out by reading a book? (@1.10 first video)
    Ahhhh haaaa. I didn't catch that! Nice find. He found out about this free energy via a book, but PC video he found out via his time in the seals. Now something don't add up!
    Quote Shortly after his last interview, Bill was forced into leaving for a secret location for his own safety. He is now being directly protected by White Hat sources at this secret location. He will be speaking about some of his experiences in his new life. Also, because Bill's true identity was exposed by government agents,
    If one watches the 3 videos posted here and reds this 'Bill was in fear of his life and had to flee" if thats the same guy, aint nobody after him 'but maybe a few pissed off seals. I mean seriously the government can find Saddam Husein, Bin laden etc..but they cant find this guy?
    And yet with all this fear that the men in black are after him he is requesting money, and will do another interview?? Dont you think the government cant tract money, IP addresses, locations?? If he was being chased he would not be leaving a money trail or be doing more videos!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

jeanluck (31st January 2012), Jenci (30th January 2012), Khaleesi (30th January 2012), Magnus (30th January 2012), sleepy (30th January 2012), Words of Joy (30th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

In these old videos:
    - no stutter at all - something has happened in between these and the latest. Whether it is for the better or worse, I do not know.
    - eyes dead, perhaps medicated, I don´t get at all good feeling about these eyes. On the other hand in the video with Kerry, his eyes were much better and alive. I liked that better - again something has happened in-between, more likely for the better in this case.

My overall feeling:
    - 40% plausible for this whole thing to be right, but I have a nagging 60% feeling of "not-quite-right" with certain similarities with Bill and Charles, I mean the way they feel. This donate-thing has a strange resemblance to Charles´ healing session - again I mean feeling-vise. Don´s interview by Whitehaze et co. was very compelling, but I take into consideration the possibility that he is working for "them", and remain open to the 40%.
    - I have the same nagging feeling at times that Bill W is an intelligent guy who has read up after messes in his life and after possible duty in the navy, is enthusiastic and gets to be heard, and yet the table should be the other way round - him being the one who listens to what Kerry, Bill Ryan and David have to say and not the other way around.

I don´t know, you know?
    UT

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Alekahn (31st January 2012), BestLion (30th January 2012), Brodie75 (30th January 2012), Jenci (30th January 2012), Khaleesi (30th January 2012), Magnus (30th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote On the subject of the free energy, did you notice that he said that he found all of this out by reading a book? (@1.10 first video)
    Ahhhh haaaa. I didn't catch that! Nice find. He found out about this free energy via a book, but PC video he found out via his time in the seals. Now something don't add up!
    Quote Shortly after his last interview, Bill was forced into leaving for a secret location for his own safety. He is now being directly protected by White Hat sources at this secret location. He will be speaking about some of his experiences in his new life. Also, because Bill's true identity was exposed by government agents,
    If one watches the 3 videos posted here and reds this 'Bill was in fear of his life and had to flee" if thats the same guy, aint nobody after him 'but maybe a few pissed off seals. I mean seriously the government can find Saddam Husein, Bin laden etc..but they cant find this guy?
    And yet with all this fear that the men in black are after him he is requesting money, and will do another interview?? Dont you think the government cant tract money, IP addresses, locations?? If he was being chased he would not be leaving a money trail or be doing more videos!
    It's been a few days now but I thought he was exposed by some seals on the internet by searching and following links.

Are these what we call government agents?
    Jeanette

34. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 times in 309 posts

I like his intent, the overall GOOD picture he wants to paint and bring us into. I see no bad coming from Bill Wood. No matter what his name, his background, etc....

I donated the dollar, I want to help the tide swing!

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Yes, you know as long as folk like this are painting a better picture for mankind, then maybe its not a bad thing...

We can all hold a vision, but its up to us where we take it and what we do with it thats important.

viking
    Choose well.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Magnus (30th January 2012), Richard S. (31st January 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

He looks like he's a teenager doing a high school experiment/report.

Those videos have to be more than a couple years old...

After further viewing; the Rally to Restore Sanity Rally was in 2010...wow, two years can really change a person!
    Last edited by 13th Warrior; 30th January 2012 at 15:41.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

38. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

christian (31st January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast