+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Universe evolves, that's what it does.

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member service2others's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Universe evolves, that's what it does.

The Universe evolves, that's what it does.
    If I was God, and created the heavens, the planets, the Galaxies, and the entities therein, I would love my creation. I mean, what a labour of love, and a source of infinite wonder. I would love it all so much, and I would want the entities I have created to grow into loving respectful beings. Not unlike we want for our OWN children. We birth our children, nurture them, watch them grow, and hope that one day they grow into law abiding, respectful, loving, compassionate human beings.
    Do you love your children any less when they fall down and make a mistake?
    Children born to humans on Earth are one thing, but a soul is another.
    It has been said, that sins are mistakes, made by young souls who are learning.

How do you let a soul learn and evolve? How do you give a soul scope to experience many things so it can evolve with compassion, Love, and Wisdom?

How does a soul know how to show gratitude for another’s love, without experiencing hate? How does one know how to show gratitude for compassion, until one experiences cruelty? How does one become wise without making mistakes?

If a soul is eternal, then its experiences must be eternal. Experiences built over many lifetimes, on many planets throughout the universe. Different scenarios, different time lines. The more diverse, the more rounded a soul you will be. We want our children to get the best education. We would like the best teachers, we would want rules for our children we would want them to know that there are boundaries.

My father would relate an experience he had with his step father. My father’s step father was a disciplinarian, a hard working famer who had little, and his livelihood depended on his plough horse, and how well his crops grew.
    My father was often disciplined with the use of a leather belt when ever he stepped out of line. On this occasion he was told while bent over the knee of his step father that quote” like our horse, I’m teaching you to walk in the furrow. If the horse is not taught how to walk in the furrow, he’ll walk all over your crop and you will have nothing.”

We have our rules down here. We have the disciplinarians. We have boundaries. We have interest rates, poverty, and the elite. We have “the system”, or as some would like to call it, “the matrix”. I call it the soul evolution, or the “game”. We are souls evolving. Actors on a stage playing our part. We have the blacksmiths who are forging you with fire and hammer. Applying the heat, creating a paradigm, a scenario if you like to force you to react, and use your free will to make decisions. To laugh, cry, hate, love, be cruel or kind, foolish or clever, asleep or awake. Once you’ve figured this level out, you are allowed to advance to the next level, or dare I say, ascend? In some ways I consider myself to have already ascended; I am not living in abject poverty. I have incarnated into a lucky country, with much opportunity, and for that I am grateful.
    This is my first attempt at a meaningful post and I am a newbie. I would love to hear your take on my ramblings. Peace and many blessings go out to you all.
    Michael. (service2others)
    Last edited by service2others; 31st January 2012 at 01:28. Reason: double word
    The only tragedy there is in the world is ignorance. And all evil comes from there. The only tragedy there is in the world is unwakefulness and unawareness. And from there comes fear… and from fear comes everything else. Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become habits. Watch your habits for they become your character, and watch your character for it becomes your destiny. What we think we become.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to service2others For This Post:

Centauro (30th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), mosquito (9th February 2012), Open your eyes (30th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

Default Re: The Universe evolves, that's what it does.

Dear Service2others,

What a beautiful post!
    I have always felt that this world was the best birthday present I was ever given. It is an utter honour to be allowed to incarnate here. To be able to enjoy the sensations of a completely beautiful planet through a human body. While I am aware that there are many people who are not so lucky in their parentage and suffer in life, I feel sure we have been there in the past reincarnations. Also, maybe they chose their role to help us to feel compassion.
    I feel this is a wonderful world, flying through the universe, and we are incredibly lucky to be here.
    Far from being a prison or a punishment that I have read in some posts, I feel it is our holiday from our real work.

With love,
    Jessamy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Centauro (30th January 2012), mosquito (9th February 2012), service2others (30th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Centauro's Avatar
    Thanks

I would rate your post as first class ... Just beautifully expressed and touching. Welcome to Avalon I am sure we will continue to increase our own insights by your eloquence ...

Thank you again!!
    Much love and peace your way

Roland
    "Belief is what take us there" "There is no fate, fate is what we make" "Happiness is easy"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Centauro For This Post:

jessamy99 (30th January 2012), mosquito (9th February 2012), service2others (30th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

That was eautiful, if that's your first post S2O, then keep 'em coming !!!!!
    Thank you for such an eloquent expression of your wisdom.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

jessamy99 (9th February 2012), service2others (23rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread