+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An Encounter With a Jinn who relates about archons, gods & humanity

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,156 times in 2,962 posts

Default An Encounter With a Jinn who relates about archons, gods & humanity

Kimbelery just posted this story, I found it very intruiging and that it definitly deserves a thread of its own. I cut out a bit to highlight what I found most important, the full story is either in Kimberley's post or here.

Whether this story is genuine or not, I completly agree with this Jinn from my understanding, which came through meditation eventually, I mean all knowledge is available anyways, it's just about removing barriers.

The Jinn's words are in italics, enjoy

-------

You humans are creators. We, the Jinn, cannot create but we can mimic… we can imitate… and we can affect potential outcomes, but we cannot create.

The archons are not true spirits. They are mind beings, mental entities many of who were created by humans as thought-forms. Many of these function as attachments… as mental parasites.

How do they do that?

They feed on the energy… on the attention paid to them by humans. This includes the energy generated by human belief systems. But they are not true spirits and they will cease to exist if nobody pays attention to them any more. The ones you call ‘the archons’ are those that we call ‘the deceivers’, and like us they are not creative. But they can mimic and they can take on forms in response to human belief systems.

The deceivers that you have called the archons wish to become more like humans. They cannot create. They can only imitate and the only power that they have is derived from humans. Humans have power… and the deceivers want that power.

The deceivers are not spirits. They live in the human mind, so the watchers (the ones among the higher intelligences responsible for this world) cannot affect them.

Who or what is Yahweh-Jehovah-Allah?

He is the arch deceiver. You might call him the lord archon after the terminology of the Gnostikoi.

He is the arch mind parasite who has been serving as humanity’s adversary and who has been operating against humans from his beginnings.

The archons influence humans to err in their behavior until they reach that point where they can no longer self correct. At that point, humans create evil because that is their nature. They are creators and they have been influenced by the deceivers. They are still being influenced by the deceivers.

The Lord archon has no power of his own. He is not a creator.
    He is an archon. Humans are creators and what they create is up to them. He influences them to go into what you call the negative polarity because that is his nature.

Humans created evil now they must un-create it.

By creating evil’s opposite. And by changing your thoughts.
    The archons live in your thoughts. They are what you would call psychic vampires who feed on the energy of your thoughts and emotions. Yet humans will always have the power that comes with choice for humans are creators, but if humans allow the archons to influence them in your thinking, you humans will choose wrongly. The deceivers take delight in violence and warfare, greed and deception, competition and denial, corruption and mendacity. They encourage humans to take refuge in what you have called the negative polarity. I like this term.

Who or what is the Originator?

No one knows. That is the Great Mystery.

Where is the Originator?

Everywhere.

So it is the creator?

No. The Originator emanates. It does not purposefully create. Humans do that.

Can we interact with the Originator? Does it listen to our prayers?

No. It simply exists. It emanates for that is its nature.

So the Originator is not a God?

No. It is the Originator.

Is there a personal god who listens to our prayers, works in mysterious ways, and so forth and so on…?

Yes. That personal god is your own soul… the immortal part of your self who does not die. You humans have created it on your long journey across eternity. Unlike the archons, your individual soul aspect is a true spirit and resides always in the spirit world. It is part of the dreaming and as such, it dreams… always.

And whose dream does it dream?

Its own.

So when we pray to god almighty, we are actually praying to ourself?

That is correct. You are praying to your soul-self, your higher self, your god self. This is how the real gods come into being… You ensouled humans are all in the process of becoming god-selves. And when you dream, this experience is actually your higher-soul’s dream.

2. The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd August 2012), 7eagle14 (31st January 2012), Anchor (31st January 2012), another bob (1st February 2012), aranuk (31st January 2012), Belle (31st January 2012), Bongo (31st January 2012), Calz (31st January 2012), D-Day (31st January 2012), Deega (26th March 2013), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2013), DNA (31st January 2012), eaglespirit (31st January 2012), EnergyGardener (31st January 2012), etm567 (31st January 2012), fifi (31st January 2012), Flash (26th March 2013), GaelVictor (31st January 2012), Gardener (31st January 2012), GoingOn (26th March 2013), HaulinBananas (26th March 2013), Hervé (26th March 2013), Icare (13th April 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), JRS (31st January 2012), Kano (31st January 2012), kersley (31st January 2012), Ki's (26th March 2013), Kiforall (26th March 2013), Kimberley (31st January 2012), Kraut (5th July 2013), Lifebringer (31st January 2012), Limor Wolf (27th July 2013), Lisab (31st January 2012), loc333 (31st January 2012), mab777 (31st January 2012), Mad Hatter (31st January 2012), Mare (31st January 2012), marique3652 (31st January 2012), Mark (31st January 2012), meeradas (23rd August 2012), Metaphor (26th March 2013), misericordia (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), Muzz (31st January 2012), ouporblowup (31st January 2012), Peace in Oz (11th February 2021), perolator (31st January 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), Russ1959 (31st January 2012), seantimberwolf (31st January 2012), Sebastion (31st January 2012), seeker/reader (26th March 2013), seko (31st January 2012), shadowstalker (26th March 2013), Sidney (27th July 2013), Snowbird (31st January 2012), soleil (27th March 2013), Swanette (26th March 2013), Tane Mahuta (26th March 2013), TraineeHuman (31st January 2012), undertheradar (31st January 2012), westhill (31st January 2012), Words of Joy (31st January 2012), ZAINA (31st January 2012), Zampano (31st January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Default Re: An Encounter With a Jinn who relates about archons, gods & humanity

Fascinating.

ETM

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

christian (31st January 2012), Kano (31st January 2012), Kimberley (31st January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

I like the idea that we are the ones who created the gods. We are the only ones who could have done it because we ARE gods.

Wouldn't the ultimate deception by the Archons be to try to convince the human-gods that they are in fact the gods and not the humans?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd August 2012), aranuk (31st January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), D-Day (31st January 2012), Flash (26th March 2013), Gardener (31st January 2012), Kimberley (31st January 2012), seeker/reader (26th March 2013), seko (31st January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Wouldn't the ultimate deception by the Archons be to try to convince the human-gods that they are in fact the gods and not the humans?
    They do just that, hence the Jinn calls them the "deceivers".

But note: We are not the originator

A passage that I didn't include:
    Why is he (Yahweh-Jehovah-Allah) so powerful and why have all three of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) revered him?

They were all of them deceived by the lord archon. He is the arch deceiver and he derives his power from those he has deceived—from those who believe that he is the creator… that he is the Originator. But he is not.

Are the archons—the deceivers—evil?

They encourage humans to go wrong in their behavior.

That is their nature. They are deceivers.
    I appreciate that anyways, I like a good challenge.
    Last edited by christian; 31st January 2012 at 00:55.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Belle (31st January 2012), Calz (31st January 2012), D-Day (31st January 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2013), Gardener (31st January 2012), GoingOn (26th March 2013), Hervé (26th March 2013), Kano (31st January 2012), Kimberley (31st January 2012), Lisab (31st January 2012), misericordia (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), seeker/reader (26th March 2013), seko (31st January 2012), soleil (27th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)

The archons live in your thoughts. [B]They are what you would call psychic vampires who feed on the energy of your thoughts and emotions.
    thats actually simplistically powerful, we in effect can create another ("positive archon type" name used loosely) that gives us positive reflection of our higher selfs intention that would be a great aid to us instead of a negative archon that is a disservice to us.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

aranuk (31st January 2012), Gardener (31st January 2012), joedjemal (31st January 2012), Kano (31st January 2012), Kimberley (31st January 2012), Mad Hatter (31st January 2012), seko (31st January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I appreciate that you said "name used loosely". As I understand it, archons are 'negative' or 'deceivers' by their very nature, so it's not even possible to create a 'positive archon', but it's simply about getting rid of their influence and operating from one's higher self - no intermediary necessary.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (31st January 2012), Bongo (31st January 2012), Calz (31st January 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2013), Gardener (26th March 2013), joedjemal (31st January 2012), Lisab (31st January 2012), misericordia (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), Peace in Oz (11th February 2021), seko (31st January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by Loony (here)

The archons live in your thoughts. [B]They are what you would call psychic vampires who feed on the energy of your thoughts and emotions.
    thats actually simplistically powerful, we in effect can create another ("positive archon type" name used loosely) that gives us positive reflection of our higher selfs intention that would be a great aid to us instead of a negative archon that is a disservice to us.

Yes looney!!! You have got it by george you have got it!! :-)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

soleil (27th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I appreciate that you said "name used loosely". As I understand it, archons are 'negative' or 'deceivers' by their very nature, so it's not even possible to create a 'positive archon', but it's simply about getting rid of their influence and operating from one's higher self - no intermediary necessary.
    I am not so sure that the arcons are only negative because
    Quote The ones you call ‘the archons’ are those that we call ‘the deceivers,’ and like us they are not creative. But they can mimic and they can take on forms in response to human belief systems.
    So why would they not mimic positive response also?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

christian (31st January 2012), donk (26th March 2013), loc333 (31st January 2012), Mad Hatter (31st January 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Because it's not their nature. They can mimic, but they only use this to perform their role, they have an important function, they represent an archetype, they are the tempters, seducers, deceivers, parasites. They are obliged to fulfill their role and their task will only be completed when the extreme is reached. The extreme cannot be seducing everyone completly, for humanity or creators in general could wake up to their presence at any point, so the extreme is when every creator being got rid of their influence. When all-that-is awakens, the originator wakes up, I suppose - beyond that, I wonder what there is, that's indeed the Great Mystery to me also.

Now this is all my intuitive understanding, I can not give references to books or anything - we all got to use our own discernment

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (31st January 2012), Freed Fox (26th March 2013), Gardener (26th March 2013), GoingOn (26th March 2013), Kimberley (31st January 2012), Lisab (31st January 2012), mab777 (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), seko (31st January 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Quote The ones you call ‘the archons’ are those that we call ‘the deceivers,’ and like us they are not creative. But they can mimic and they can take on forms in response to human belief systems.
    So Kimberly, where do you think all of the ideas to despoil the planet/Gaia come from? There seems to be a concerted effort to foul this planet, and by deliberate actions rather than simple misguided ignorance.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Yes i did think about that.

I see creating a positive influence as merely a baby step (for me anyway because I have been heavily influenced by archons) to achieve having no intermediary so that I am operating only from my higher self.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

christian (31st January 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I get your drift, in my view this baby step is a sidetrack.
    But there's eternity to figure it out, so no worries

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bongo (31st January 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    So Kimberly, where do you think all of the ideas to despoil the planet/Gaia come from? There seems to be a concerted effort to foul this planet, and by deliberate actions rather than simple misguided ignorance.
    It is getting to be my bed time so I am fading fast...

The very short answer is that the last few thousand years (can't remember the exact number) have been a lower vibrating part of the cycle. We are now moving into a higher vibrating cycle for the next few thousand years and so what was, was part of the down cycle and what the new cycle we are moving into (age of Aquarius is a higher vibrating cycle) SO in some ways we only have so much power in regard to the cycles of power in play. I say we have no choice other than to be victorious in this new cycle!!!

Congratulations for your part in creating and contributing to making it as successful and as high vibrating as can possibly be!! :-)

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Calz (31st January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), GaelVictor (31st January 2012), Gardener (26th March 2013), Lisab (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), seko (31st January 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Wow, I am speechless. This information started my head spinning in about a zillion different directions, and actually resonated with me for the most part. If this information is true then it explains an awful lot of things I have always wondered. It puts things in a whole different light indeed. I had always wondered about the why the old testament God did not seem like a very nice God. Perhaps because he was not our creator god at all, and that is why that God never resonated with me. I see I will be doing a lot more reading on this subject. Thank you so much for this truly interesting share.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marique3652 For This Post:

Calz (31st January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), GoingOn (26th March 2013), Kimberley (31st January 2012), Lisab (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), seko (31st January 2012), SomaSmith (31st January 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Extremely interesting post. I've printed the original post to share with my wife.

The difference between Creator and Originator is quite well, pardon, the pun, but......... Illuminating!

Cheers,
    AT

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Calz (31st January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), GoingOn (26th March 2013), Lisab (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), seko (31st January 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Just thought I'd throw this video into the mix, has lots of good info re Archons...

Also, for anyone who's interested, here's a thread that I started a while back on the Archons:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ng-Our-Planet-

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

You are praying to your soul-self, your higher self, your god self. This is how the real gods come into being… You ensouled humans are all in the process of becoming god-selves. And when you dream, this experience is actually your higher-soul’s dream.[/B][/I]
    This is extremely interesting, but it leaves me feeling confused why I have incarnated here if I'm already a God. Surely, I'd not need to have a body or a life here if I'm already a god. Its a mystery!
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd August 2012), christian (31st January 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

that was definitely a good read. and it did resonate with me. its always good when you read something that mimics knowledge that you have gained thru your own investigation.

in my opininon these archon's are a neccessary part of the evolution of the planet and of the collective human conciousness here. for growth to occur it is usally better if you have some sort of adversity or something that you would call negative. if everythig were always positive or easy then growth would be very limited. so i for one am appreciative for being such as the archon's.

with that being said. i think we are entering a point now where beings such as the archon's will not be needed if their only nature is to try and corrupt the minds of humans. you had a good run! now we as humans need to move passed that sort of influence

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 72MAV27 For This Post:

christian (31st January 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've recently heard an interview (/presentation) with Dr. Klaus Volkamer, chemist, who says that he can scientifically prove the existence of subtle matter by measuring weights.

My point here is, he also talks about entropic (chaos) and negentropic (order) tendencies to which he mentions the example of digestion, which is by destruction representative of chaos. Only then can a new order be formed. Ultimately though, negentropy has to be the dominant aspect in life, in order for it to exist/happen at all. But again, there also seems to be the necessity of chaotic tendencies in life, to a degree, within limits and without overcoming the life force.

This is what I wanted to add to the specific discussion ensuing from the broader topic of this thread, which I find very interesting. I just thought, another perspective from the Jinn's, especially on something as profound as evil, might be relevant.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmfk For This Post:

72MAV27 (31st January 2012), christian (31st January 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    Its a mystery!
    For anyone who has come to the realisation they are an infinite soul, as chiquetet pointed out you have eternity to work these sorts of things out, then it should become relatively self explanatory that planet earth is just another sand pit within which to play, probably rougher than some but easier than others.

Since we have all chosen to play in this space with its particular set of problems and opportunities then surely it behooves us to enjoy the challenges presented and strive, each to the best of their ability, to manifest solutions that maximise benefits for all concerned....

Perhaps in a few more eons when curiousity has been entirely satiated and no more new ideas for generating drama exist the universe may eventually end up at peace with itself and thus potentially cease to exist.

In the meantime, the choice to enjoy the mystery or not.... is entirley yours to make!!

namaste

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd August 2012), Calz (31st January 2012), D-Day (31st January 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2013), GoingOn (26th March 2013), Lisab (31st January 2012), Muzz (1st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast