+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Building Solved?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Pyramid Building Solved?

Giza might have been a test pyramid, before building the 1st Pharoah's burial pyramid. To see how high and how strong?
    Once perfected, then the new one.

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

The scientist, Dr. Yoshihiko Takano of the National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS) in Tsukuba, Japan, made the discovery after a party, soaking samples of a potential superconductor in hot alcoholic drinks before testing them next day for superconductivity. The commercial alcoholic beverages, especially wine, were much more effective than either water or pure alcohol.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-01-...conductor.html

Metallic production techniques:

Japanese researchers have created an alloy with properties similar to palladium, a precious metal used in many high-tech goods, a news report said Thursday, dubbing the breakthrough "present-day alchemy". Kyoto University professor Hiroshi Kitagawa and his team said they used nano-technology to combine rhodium and silver, elements which do not usually mix, to produce the new composite, the Yomiuri daily said. The alloy has similar properties to palladium, which is used in cars' emission-reducing catalytic converters as well as in computers, mobile phones, flatscreen TVs and dentistry instruments.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-12-...ike-alloy.html

More and more of this stuff is coming out every day. There is so much of it coming so fast, it's like watching a bomb go off inside of Pandora's box, in slow motion.

Not long now.

The superconducting bit is most definitely tied to the pyramid, via the 'manna of the gods', produced at Solomon's temple, for the Egyptians and others. This is more information to tie it and and complete the circle of logic. It also shows that 'modern science' is not required to make superconductors.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th January 2011 at 01:55.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ahkenaten (19th February 2011), FutureLeFunk (25th January 2011), silvervioletrubie (29th January 2011), write4change (6th February 2011)

4. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

to my knowledge i thought it was understood that the pyramids were built using something like concrete. I'm amazed they found the 'recipe' i thought that had been lost to the sands of time. I've heard of the other more 'exotic' explanations, but i don't take them seriously.
    Last edited by davyj0nes; 19th January 2011 at 03:12. Reason: i think the image is too big

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

have you seen the pictures of zacharia stitchen standing on top of some of the unused blocks ? it had to be anti gravity ! no doubt
    Last edited by slipknotted; 19th January 2011 at 04:39. Reason: spellin
    Chris....... Free your mind

6. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by slipknoted (here)
    have you seen the pictures of zacharia stitchen standing on top of some of the unused blocks ? it had to be anti gravity ! no doubt
    Megalithic Monuments have always been associated with Giants

7. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

This is an excellent thread. Thank you for starting it.

A friend, unfortunately now dead, who was an engineer, a theosophist, during the WW11 a maker of guidance systems for torpedos, a writer and a man of great kindness and brain ... he told me that part of the process of making the pyramids involved the reconstitution of limestone. I knew nothing about much that is in this thread and completely discounted what he said without further enquiry. Pity. I am fully convinced that some such ability has to be the explanation for the extraordinary complex shaping of the south american wall stones in Cuzco and Sacshuaman etc. As a geometer I've talked with many colleagues about how they could have been shaped by abrasion or cutting and there simple isn't any way. Thankyou for the evidence that you've amassed here Heretic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

McKracken (31st January 2011)

9. Link to Post #87
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Who's - Edward Leedskalnin?

Edit added- Two seconds on google and found its corel castle...
    Last edited by chelmostef; 21st January 2011 at 08:09.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

NinJin (12th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #88
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

For me its all about resonating at the right frequency.

Seeing as everything is vibrating/oscillating.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

NinJin (12th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Chelmostef there certainly something about frequency. Here's some anecdotal evidence from a very old friend whom I believe - but it was from her cousin whom I've never met. He was a captain on the British Army in WWII which was when both the following events happened.
    1. A battle tank was sand-locked. They couldn't shift it. The caterpillar tracks just dug it deeper when the engine was turned on and they'd tried towing it to firmer ground with another tank. No go. After a few hours of this an old Arab asked if they'd like some help. He got a skeptical 'well if you think there's anything you can do.' He went away and came back with a group of men. They cleared some space around the tank so that they could all lean against it. Then they started humming (as the captain described it). After a time, with sudden heave they moved the tank sufficiently to one side so that its treads got some purchase and the thing was moved.
    2. Later in Egypt the same captain was involved with helping to transport a big stone artifact to a museum. The doorway that it needed to get through was so tight to the exact height and width of the item that they couldn't mount it on anything and the stone-to-floor friction made the thing immovable. As described, a group of men leaned on one end and others went through round the back via other doorways so that they had the things surrounded with two groups to either side of the doorway. Then they started humming and after a time they were able to slide the thing along the ground.

I have a vague theory about what must have happened (on the assumption that the captain didn't make it up and my friend tells me he wasn't that sort of man) - it's this: if one can get the whole object vibrating - right through the entire thickness of its substance - it may begin to have a different kind of contact with its surroundings. Something like aquaplaning on a cushion of vibration - literally aeroplaning.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

Ahkenaten (19th February 2011), Carmody (16th February 2011), chelmostef (27th January 2011), DoubleHelix (28th August 2011), tiger888 (26th January 2011), write4change (6th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

When reviewing the Klaus Dona, Hidden history video I became very interested in the "medical tools" made of Lydite sp? that were custom made to be used by a specific hand. I enjoy sculpture as a hobby, in particular foundry, and I feel that the lydite objects resemble art one would make thru the casting process, unique "one offs". No hard angles, as one would expect from a casting process. The only thing missing for us to do that now is the ability to liquefy lydite (no small task by our standards). But it made me think that the artisan who made those tools (arguably not from this world), was not so different from us today.

Thanks to Heretic for bringing these seeds of thought to my screen, the more I see, the more I believe there have been multiple cycles of world civilizations, some leaving more evidence then others and hence making the decoding of archeological evidence even harder

16. The Following User Says Thank You to silvervioletrubie For This Post:

write4change (6th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

The liquifying of stone, not usually something as hard as lydite - limestone rather, is discussed somewhere on this site. I think I put a posting in that thread. Some fascinating info there about eyewitness acounts of the process. It makes sense of the 'impossible' jointing of stones in South America and perhaps in Egypt. Apparently there a plant with red leaves that has been seen to be involved. Someone or other saw a woodpecker type bird make its nest in rock by bringing some of the plant in its beak and working it against the stone which softened allowing the bird to make a hole.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

Ahkenaten (19th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justpeter (here)
    I haven't read everything you posted above but it does seem to be concerned only with limestone. So even if that was the solution, how did the Egyptians, Incas and others move the huge granite blocks that have been found? Many of them weigh hundreds of tons.

If you look-up Edgar Cayce, I think you'll find he said they had anti-gravity technology from Atlantis. Nassim Haramein seems to agree and I believe he says it works by using vibrations. Whatever the actual method, I would have thought some kind of anti-gravity technology was more likely to be the answer.
    It wasn't just anti gravity technology Peter that was used around the world with granite but also if you look at sites such as Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, Vinapu, Easter Island, the granite blocks appear softened and bulge, fitting together perfectly with fine gaps. If there's one question I'd love Charles to answer it's how did they do that?! Of course the clever fella at Coral Castle in Florida knew!

20. Link to Post #93
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

As I read much about this topic and even did my own investigations about it, I have currently no other explanation for the traces of stone work we see at the ancient sites in Egypt, Peru and Bolivia than that the jointless walls have been constructed from stone in an almost liquid or at least moldable state. The method or process behind creating moldable stone was finally solved for limestone by Davidovits, but not for granite yet. And even for the limestone the mystery is not solved, as there is one possibility I like to share with you which wasn't brought in by others yet, as far as I know: The moldable stone was provided by nature during a very short timer period of maybe only a few months or at most some years. A natural catastrophe could have created the raw stone material, like we observe it today during volcanic explosions like the Mt. St Helens. After the natural resources of that natural concrete hardened, no similar construction was possible any more. This would also explain, why we don't see large collections of written texts about this construction method as it was that easy you don't need to write it down, just dig a bit into the ground to reach the still soft stone.

21. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Stolen from someone else's thread.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-wUhWK_jA

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

23. Link to Post #95
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

About Coral Castle: It was build from reconstituted coral stone. No anti gravity or magnetic magic needed.

24. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMW (here)
    Power plant ,hydraulically cooled,resonates,

To do what?

And hello Fred
    I never saw that.

How did I miss this?

One, it would energize the water. In one polarity or the other.

two...morphic field generation?

For if one is trying to create a static field of some sort, or oscillating ac/dc field differential in the upper atmosphere layers, and one wants uniformity, they would need to have it be centered on the earth's mass point, and that is apparently the pyramid's location.

The reason I say it is a dimensional doorway as almost everything in science is connected and that is a possible effect. Desired or otherwise. I can speak of what I suspect as the main culprit, but not much beyond that.

It can also, very possibly...as the 'backside' of the ac energy gating effect, grease the earth's core free (vibration) and shift the surface about. NOT GOOD, IMO.

Which is why I'm not happy with mentioning that potential. The earth is also understood to be at the end point of a line of planets, like towns on a road. We are the town at the end of that road.

If the 'charged atmosphere' issued to power ships that work on voltage differentials and ions, etc, then the earth could have been seen as a 'last gas' stop at the end of a road.

Meaning that our primary purpose could have simply been to be a freaking gas station.

Anybody? join in.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th February 2011 at 19:51.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

26. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vericocha (here)
    Quote Posted by justpeter (here)
    I haven't read everything you posted above but it does seem to be concerned only with limestone. So even if that was the solution, how did the Egyptians, Incas and others move the huge granite blocks that have been found? Many of them weigh hundreds of tons.

If you look-up Edgar Cayce, I think you'll find he said they had anti-gravity technology from Atlantis. Nassim Haramein seems to agree and I believe he says it works by using vibrations. Whatever the actual method, I would have thought some kind of anti-gravity technology was more likely to be the answer.
    It wasn't just anti gravity technology Peter that was used around the world with granite but also if you look at sites such as Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, Vinapu, Easter Island, the granite blocks appear softened and bulge, fitting together perfectly with fine gaps. If there's one question I'd love Charles to answer it's how did they do that?! Of course the clever fella at Coral Castle in Florida knew!
    What makes you think Charles would know? He was (he claims) just an enforcer, not an omnipotent font of knowledge.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Peacelovinman For This Post:

PurpleLama (2nd June 2011)

28. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

I believe Moustafa Gadalla proposed a similar block casting theory in his "Pyramid Handbook" - see here.

My own amateur research leads me to believe that whichever civilisation built the pyramids at Giza, they were able to manipulate magnetic fields to negate gravity.

For those of you interested in Coral Castle, Jeremy Stride's research is worth looking at.

As an (unscientific) aside, I visited Avebury stone circle some years ago when my eldest son was about 10 years old. The whole family placed their hands on one large stone, shut their eyes and "mediaited" on the stone. When asked if he'd felt anything, he replied that, in his mind's eye, he'd seen men in robes chanting and floating the stones into place...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peacelovinman For This Post:

MariaDine (12th February 2011), moais (12th February 2011), PurpleLama (2nd June 2011)

30. Link to Post #99
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by Burke (here)
    There was a book posted on another website a while back called Earth's Forbidden Secrets which I read and found intriguing. I am not sure if this conclusion has been already proposed and discussed before but it was news to me at the time so I thought I would present it to you in its original text. It seems that how the pyramids were built could be solved.

Excerpt from the book

Egyptologists have long claimed that no ancient records exist that describe how the Pyramids were built yet at around the age of 17, I became aware of another, very curious, Stele that is engraved on a stone on the island of Sehel, near Elephantine, north of Aswan in Egypt (fig.84). For some strange reason this Stele, known as ‘the Famine Stele’, has never been deemed worthy of serious research by scholars and is merely considered to be an interesting oddity by the Society of Egyptology. Yet after even a cursory investigation of the artifact one cannot help but question the unfathomable reasoning behind this conclusion.

The Famine Stele actually describes an ancient method for manufacturing limestone. It names the aggregates needed for the raw material and the plant extracts that are required to then bond the mixture of aggregates together. Could the pyramids have actually been cast instead of built by teams of men maneuvering hewn blocks?

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but surely the fact that such a Stele even exists at all should give scholars a reason to at least examine the methods described in the ancient text to see if there is any validity to them. Indeed, I believe the Famine Stele needs to be made the subject of some very serious and rigorous research before being so readily dismissed. The simple fact that people of ancient times bothered to right this text down (carved in stone so it would last a very long time) coupled with the fact that the Stele describes such a thing as manufacturing stone should give cause for even the most mentally obtuse to consider it worthy of some serious investigation.

The Famine Stele was discovered in 1889 by C.E. Wilbour and was subsequently deciphered by various scholars: first Brugsch in 1891, then Pleyte in1891, Morgan in 1894, Sethe in 1901 and finally by Barguet in 1953. The hieroglyphic text was then examined and the previous translations were all compared with each other. Unfortunately the Stele is slightly incomplete and somewhat damaged with a section that has been broken off near the top but we can still glean enough information from what does exist to kind of ‘fill in the blanks.’

One third of the Stele deals with the building of monuments involving three of the most renowned characters of ancient Egypt: the Pharaoh Zoser, the Scribe Imhotep and the God Khnum. The remainder of the Stele speaks of various aggregates and plant extracts to be used in the process of manufacturing stone, possibly even for the monuments mentioned.

The text contained in this unique artifact has almost exclusively been considered to be interesting but fanciful and has been dismissed as a topic of no real use to any serious investigator of Egyptian antiquities. Yet in studying the Stele an intriguing question emerges: What would happen if we actually tried it and did what they described? Could the stone of the Pyramids have actually been mixed and poured into place at the site using plant extracts and aggregates available in Egypt? And also, would such aggregates and extracts have been available at the location at the time of their construction?

The answer to both these questions is very a resounding: Yes, they could have, quite easily! So surely if one can follow the methods described in the famine stele text and in doing, create a mixture that will solidify into a stone of comparable texture and composition to the stone used in the Pyramids, then is it not conceivable that it is most likely the method that was used in their construction. Indeed, it is the only really possible way it could have been done.

The true answer as to how the monuments were constructed may have suddenly become quite blatantly obvious. Indeed, it would appear that the builders even wrote it down for us. The question is: Why is this Stele still being ignored by Egyptology?

more...

http://www.galactic-server.net/rampa...sangRampa2.pdf

Namasté

31. Link to Post #100
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

IMHO

the pyramids were built by 4th dimensional beings,,,,,,,,charles said,,, the buildings were built as a machine to move stuff one place to another,,,,,,,,and i thought he implied this was done by the reptillions,,,,,,,

However IMHO thoth is generally credited with the 12 last pyramids built, once again using 4th dimensional software

Thoth is also someone who one could connect to charles master,,,,,and therefore an entity quite capable of manufacturing the pyramids on his own,,,,cut and built,

However the sphinx,,,,,,was recarved with the head being replaced probably more than twice,,,,with the original head probably being a Manticore from the days of Gilgamesh then replaced by the sumptuous queen Hatshepsut and then being overdone again by Seti,who seemed to have the hump with Hatshepsut many years later.

Of course this is just my humble opinion,,,,,,,

best one to ask is charles,as he and his master were around back then -))

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast