+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

Lets hope thats all it is Lazlo....Still seems oddball to me.......But hey I'm already down the rabbit hole....LOL,,

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st January 2012 at 20:49.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), Isthatso (31st January 2012), jagman (31st January 2012), Lazlo (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Didn't this D.U.M.B. just recently get taken out in August 2011?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), jagman (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Lets hope thats all it is Lazlo....Still seems oddball to me.......But hey I'm already down the rabbit hole....LOL,,
    Thanks, and good nod to Rise of the Fourth Reich...I'm about 100 pages in right now. Sometimes the most mundane explanations are way scarier in their implications than the more exotic ones.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), jagman (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Yeah I'm on holiday this week, cold outside so spending most of my time on here with you lot
    enjoying the company ......

I'm waiting for the summer....

More like my mates in the eighties..

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st January 2012 at 20:59.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn, I knew we were wrong all along. That figures, and how logical, they needed 4 - that's right 4 underground tunnels for the BAGGAGE to be moved around from plane to plane ... ummm yeah ok

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), ghostrider (31st January 2012), Isthatso (31st January 2012), jagman (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

I Have a great Idea,,,, If The Underground Baggage Area's In Denver Become Overcrowded With Elite's, There will be plenty of room and boarding in The Fema Camps That They Built. Hey why waste the space and resource. And Each Camp Will Be Named The Fema Garden Inn. They'll just love it.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 31st January 2012 at 21:11.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Conspiracy theorists. That term connotes tin-foil hat people, people not to be taken seriously. That term is used to suggest to viewers that that any idea presented by these CT types is to be ignored and disregarded. Many people still diligently follow the promptings of their hypnotists.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wiremu2011 (here)
    Damn, I knew we were wrong all along. That figures, and how logical, they needed 4 - that's right 4 underground tunnels for the BAGGAGE to be moved around from plane to plane ... ummm yeah ok
    You missed the details. The two levels for baggage are 3 and 4. 3 is the now abandoned automated system and 4 is for manual baggage handling. So they are using 1 level for baggage. The shuttle is on one level and walkways are on the other. If you ever have to get from gate B77 to gate B1 for a 20 minute turnaround, you will appreciate just why they need the tunnels to move things around.

Your post is a classic example of what I was referring to earlier. You probably haven't ever been there, you probably haven't ever spoken to anyone who worked there, you saw some videos that told you about all of the evil things going on there, and then you hear what you want to support your preconceived notions. Nowhere in that video did they say that there was 4 levels for baggage handling.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I never call myself a conspiricy theorist........

I'm a truth construction worker..Today !!!!

Tommorrows another a day.....

No i'm not going to play it, though i'm tempted...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st January 2012 at 21:24.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), Cartomancer (1st February 2012), golden lady (1st February 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (31st January 2012), Isthatso (31st January 2012), jagman (31st January 2012), Lazlo (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012), ViralSpiral (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,852 times in 495 posts

Seriously, that place gives me the creeps.
    I have never been there and by the looks of things, will avoid it at all costs.
    Those images are nothing but hideous and no one can tell me that they were not put there intentionally?!?

The interview reminds me of a scene from the Jungle Book...

The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), Cartomancer (1st February 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), jagman (31st January 2012), misericordia (1st February 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), soleil (12th April 2013), The One (31st January 2012), ViralSpiral (31st January 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

The tone of the video came across to me as "oh look, the conspiracy theorists are at it again, he he". She was actually laughing as she spoke in some places and said 'conspriacy theorists' far more than was necessary. Next time maybe she could roll her eye's as she said it....lol. It appears when anything starts to get a little traction and a number threshold of interest is reached, they try to vent it out a little and make sure the masses see it as a wacko conspiracy theory.

It's unlikely, but possible, that there's nothing significant under there. All the blatant masonic/nwo markings seem more in your face than usual.

Either way, they're taking the p##s.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), Cartomancer (1st February 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), jagman (31st January 2012), misericordia (1st February 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Conspiracy theorists. That term connotes tin-foil hat people, people not to be taken seriously. That term is used to suggest to viewers that that any idea presented by these CT types is to be ignored and disregarded. Many people still diligently follow the promptings of their hypnotists.
    That's exactly what's behind it.

The whole thing somehow reminds me of this:

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), donk (14th April 2013), Isthatso (31st January 2012), jagman (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I wear my tin foil hat with pride (at least among family, friends, and SELECTED coworkers), but don't you think that some of the derision is self inflicted by those of us in the alternative community? This is not to suggest that there have not been very real disinfo campaigns by the government to cover black projects. But often enough we, as a community, do their jobs for them. That it my biggest criticism. Not everything is a conspiracy theory, sometimes it really is just greed, incompetence, bureaucracy, or the mundane.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    I wear my tin foil hat with pride (at least among family, friends, and SELECTED coworkers), but don't you think that some of the derision is self inflicted by those of us in the alternative community? This is not to suggest that there have not been very real disinfo campaigns by the government to cover black projects. But often enough we, as a community, do their jobs for them. That it my biggest criticism. Not everything is a conspiracy theory, sometimes it really is just greed, incompetence, bureaucracy, or the mundane.
    I think the term, conspiracy theorist, was invented as a shield by the controllers. There is no question that there are airy fairy flakes, but this is not the bulk of us truthers. The flakes get camera time and if any cogent speaker gets some the term CT is there to bury any possibility of listeners taking it seriously. So, no, I do not think we bring it upon ourselves. Careful editing and word usage are the problem and not the flakes. There are plenty of flakes on MSM news show every night and the repubs have a whole line up of flakes. I do not hear the CT words being used there. Watch out for Stockholm Syndrome, my friend, it seems to be in our hard wiring.

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I think the term, conspiracy theorist, was invented as a shield by the controllers. There is no question that there are airy fairy flakes, but this is not the bulk of us truthers. The flakes get camera time and if any cogent speaker gets some the term CT is there to bury any possibility of listeners taking it seriously. So, no, I do not think we bring it upon ourselves. Careful editing and word usage are the problem and not the flakes. There are plenty of flakes on MSM news show every night and the repubs have a whole line up of flakes. I do not hear the CT words being used there. Watch out for Stockholm Syndrome, my friend, it seems to be in our hard wiring.
    My biggest problem is that Richard Dolan is lumped in with the channelers of the GFL, and we, as a community don't do enough to separate the wheat from the chaff in the interests of not hurting anyone's feelings, or not being open. People are waking up, but in order to reach critical mass it is imperative to increase credibility with those who are still asleep.

I sincerely appreciate the warning, but wanting to see more verifiable evidence instead of more, well...just plain crazy stuff, doesn't make me subject to identifying with the MSM view. I like to think that my signature sums up my position pretty well. It seems like once a week I see a thread which claims proof, undeniable evidence, THE video, etc, and a bit of critical thinking in the first five seconds shows the absurdity of it. This doesn't help. Discernment is key.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), Bongo (1st February 2012), Cartomancer (1st February 2012), sandy (1st February 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My biggest problem is that Richard Dolan is lumped in with the channelers of the GFL, and we, as a community don't do enough to separate the wheat from the chaff in the interests of not hurting anyone's feelings, or not being open. People are waking up, but in order to reach critical mass it is imperative to increase credibility with those who are still asleep.

I sincerely appreciate the warning, but wanting to see more verifiable evidence instead of more, well...just plain crazy stuff, doesn't make me subject to identifying with the MSM view. I like to think that my signature sums up my position pretty well. It seems like once a week I see a thread which claims proof, undeniable evidence, THE video, etc, and a bit of critical thinking in the first five seconds shows the absurdity of it. This doesn't help. Discernment is key.
    I have to confess to not delineating many of the sources. It is all one big food line and I take what appeals/works for me. Trends are for crowds and I am rarely found in a crowd. The alternative info machine cranks out a lot and a few cranks get cranked out in the process. It has become an industry now and sometimes demand for a product makes for poor products. I will leave names out of it.
    Last edited by modwiz; 31st January 2012 at 23:18.

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

I personally don't see what is so hard to believe. The United States government for that matter governments around the world are
    building or have built underground bases for years. That's a fact! Its like when the United States denied the existence of a facility at
    Groom lake ( Area 51) The construction of DIA went way over budget.
    where did that money go?
    Last edited by jagman; 1st February 2012 at 01:18.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Cartomancer (1st February 2012), ghostrider (31st January 2012), Isthatso (1st February 2012), Lazlo (1st February 2012), meeradas (1st February 2012), modwiz (1st February 2012), sandy (1st February 2012)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    I personally don't see what is so hard to believe. The United States government for that matter governments around the world are
    building or have built underground bases for years. That's a fact! Its like when the United States denied the existence of a facility at
    Groom lake ( Area 51) The construction of DAI went way over budget.
    where did that money go?
    Since I am the only one who has even questioned the assertion that DIA is home to a NWO hub, I am guessing that the question was for me.

I said on page 1:
    COULD there be secret areas under the airport that aren't public. Sure. It even makes sense if you consider that there is a good deal of government presence in Denver. It is their responsibility to have COG plans. Think of the cold war era bunker under Greenbriar in West Virginia http://travel.nytimes.com/2006/11/12...pagewanted=all

Now, could there be an underground tunnel/train connecting DIA to gov't offices in Denver ???? That wouldn't surprise me one little bit.

What I have a problem with is the assertion of the full blown theory that there is a massive underground complex built to act as a headquarters of the NWO because of some artwork that lots of people find disturbing, a freaky horse sculpture, a time capsule from the masons, and a poor understanding of the airport's infrastructure. And I can't think of a single public works, infrastructure, or similar project that doesn't blow the top off of the budget. That's the name of the game, if they put the real price out there form the start the public would choke on it and nothing would ever get built.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Cartomancer (1st February 2012), jagman (1st February 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

It's so obvious there is MORE to Denver Intl Airport! Why build underground at all for a small airport - that's the obvious question. Of course, when it's too late the sheeple will be told the truth about this airport. I've saved Jesse Ventura's show, but I don't see the point of up-loading it as it will just get deleted under copyright. This is a big reminder to save important info everyone!
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Cartomancer (1st February 2012), jagman (1st February 2012), modwiz (1st February 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    It's so obvious there is MORE to Denver Intl Airport! Why build underground at all for a small airport - that's the obvious question. Of course, when it's too late the sheeple will be told the truth about this airport. I've saved Jesse Ventura's show, but I don't see the point of up-loading it as it will just get deleted under copyright. This is a big reminder to save important info everyone!
    It's not a small airport. It is the fifth largest in the world by traffic. The largest by far in the US, and the only one built in the modern era.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Cartomancer (1st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast