+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Gigantic Pyramid on Ocean Sea Floor in Bermuda Triangle

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default A Gigantic Pyramid on Ocean Sea Floor in Bermuda Triangle

Seems huge and at the same longitude of Giza Pyramids in Egypt, but it lies on Ocean sea floor in the Bermuda Triangle, just off coasts of Georgia and Florida. After reading an interesting thread on an archological discovery of the remains of an ancient walled city which predates the construction of Egypt's pyramids off the Georgia coast, I dug up a bit nearby the Atlantic East Coast http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2010/1332/ht..._overview.html

Using GLORIA a long-range sidescan sonar system GLORIA (Geological LOng-Range Inclined Asdic)

on the bottom left, I found this...

Something like a Pyramid

It's awesome, but, of course, this deserve a more accurate and deeper analisys
    Last edited by The One; 31st January 2012 at 11:54.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Default Re: A Gigantic Pyramid on Ocean Sea Floor in Bermuda Triangle

Lost civilization of Atlantis..probably is the 2nd Atlantis..Atlantis was destroyed in 3 other cataclysmic events. I believe also not long ago they found a Crystal near one of these pyramids.
    Also i am of the opinion the strange effects of the Bermuda triangle is caused by these underwater monuments..they had some sort of energy source..and are still active.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Ammit (31st January 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), fifi (1st February 2012), frances (31st January 2012), jagman (1st February 2012), jcocks (31st January 2012), Lisab (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), RMorgan (31st January 2012), Russ1959 (31st January 2012), shadowstalker (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Possibly there is much archeology under the ocean.....I like this one..

Its in the Atlantic......They say its the result of a shipboard
    sonar and satalite alignment problems..!!!

Why it the only one on the google mapping system is odd...

http://www.googleearthanomalies.com/...2/Default.aspx
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st January 2012 at 14:02.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ammit (31st January 2012), BestLion (31st January 2012), Ecnal61 (31st January 2012), frances (31st January 2012), jagman (1st February 2012), Kristo (31st January 2012), Ontarioguy (3rd September 2012), Sith73 (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012), Turcurulin (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012), Words of Joy (31st January 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Isnt it amazing how many odd things there are in the Atlantic

Like the South Atlantic Anomaly.Now thats something different alltogether

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

here it is on the map...

http://www.googleearthanomalies.com/...5/Default.aspx

Its where one of speculated possible of sites of Atlantis was situated
    outside the 'Gates of Hercules' Gibralta ...
    Its mid atlantic off the coast of North/West Africa...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st January 2012 at 14:34.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ammit (31st January 2012), BestLion (31st January 2012), Ecnal61 (31st January 2012), jagman (1st February 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

David Wilcock speaks of this subject in one of his videos. I forget which one, possibly 2012 Enigma. He States that National Geographic were doing extensive oceanic research with regards to the underwater pyramids and i believe at this location you have mentioned, and possibly a film on this. He also stated for some reason they did not want to release this info to the public, and everything was sqashed.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ammit (31st January 2012), BestLion (31st January 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), Ecnal61 (31st January 2012), fifi (1st February 2012), jagman (1st February 2012), Kristo (31st January 2012), Sith73 (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 31st January 2012 at 14:25.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ammit (31st January 2012), BestLion (31st January 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), jagman (1st February 2012), Kristo (31st January 2012), Sir Eltor (1st February 2012), The One (31st January 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I remember something about that white feather...having a look on web...

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/ar...lantiscuba.htm
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st January 2012 at 14:26.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ammit (31st January 2012), BestLion (31st January 2012), Maknocktomb (1st February 2012), Sith73 (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Correct me if I am wrong. Was there not a report of a diver back in the 60's or 70' who after a Hurricane was diving in that area and reported finding a Pyramid? Not only that but finding an opening with a metallic (Copperish metal) coming from the ceiling down to the shape of a hand holding a crystal? Does this ring any bells? I have been keeping an eye out for a Bermuda Pyramid story ever since. Not to mention the Bimini Roads, The enormous complex DEEP in the water off of the coast of Cuba. And a few other discoveries that were reported then quickly retracted. I think there is something to it. Now that we have EXACT Coordinates maybe we can get an expedition together.
    CoreyG/Texas

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Isn't it just amazing how all of this has been sheltered from us by our so called government leaders, school teachers, professors and main stream archaeologists.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ammit (31st January 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), Equatorial Eyes (1st February 2012), Ontarioguy (3rd September 2012), The One (31st January 2012), Turcurulin (31st January 2012), Wind (1st February 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Dr.Maxine Asher did a expediton in 1973..............No vids i could find...

http://www.think-aboutit.com/atlanti...olden_ages.htm

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Dr+...ient=firefox-a

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ammit (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Just found this interview by Graham Hancock talking to disclosure TV about Atlantis
    i have not seenthis one before ,I don't think ?

Graham was a mainstream journalist based in Africa in the 1980/90's ....before he
    became fascinated with ancient history....

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...ancock_Pt_1_4/

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ammit (31st January 2012), The One (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Correct me if I am wrong. Was there not a report of a diver back in the 60's or 70' who after a Hurricane was diving in that area and reported finding a Pyramid? Not only that but finding an opening with a metallic (Copperish metal) coming from the ceiling down to the shape of a hand holding a crystal? Does this ring any bells? I have been keeping an eye out for a Bermuda Pyramid story ever since. Not to mention the Bimini Roads, The enormous complex DEEP in the water off of the coast of Cuba. And a few other discoveries that were reported then quickly retracted. I think there is something to it. Now that we have EXACT Coordinates maybe we can get an expedition together.
    CoreyG/Texas
    Yes, that would have been Dr. Ray Brown, and also he discovered a crystal there with pyramids inside it.

As per multiple news papers etc, and other documentation this pyramid is not a new discovery.

Atlantis: History Of The Golden Ages.
    DISCOVERY: THE LOST CONTINENT OF ATLANTIS

"This is probably the greatest discovery in World history" was stated by Maxine Asher, the co-director of a scientific expedition that found Atlantis at the bottom of the ocean reported United Press International (UPI) and major newspapers in the United States during the summer of 1973.

UPI continued that,
    "Maxine Asher said that scuba divers found data to prove the existence of the super-civilization which legend says sank beneath the sea thousands of years ago"

...."the divers had found evidence of roads and large columns some with concentric spiral motifs, in the exact place described by the Greek philosopher Plato" (beyond the Pillars of Hercules, off Spain).

'The group of some 70 scientists, teachers and adventurers was endorsed by Pepperdine University in Los Angeles, California" .

In the following pages shall be revealed over 30 ruins, including pyramids, domes, paved roads, rectangular buildings, columns, canals and artifacts that have been found on the ocean bottoms from the Bahamas to the nearby coasts of Europe and Africa, referencing the vast size of the lost continent.

We will discuss how over a dozen respected historians and famous writers wrote about the Atlantis they believed existed, how the Mayans and Aztecs had told their conquerors that they came from Atlantis and Mu, about ancient tablets photographed in Peru shoeing those two lost continents, Atlantis and Lemuria, and discuss ancient maps clearly showing Atlantis. We shall explore geological evidence that Atlantis was once above water.

Most importantly, we will recall the Rise and Fall of Atlantis, Lemuria, Thule, Lumania, and other lost continents that had culture, educational systems, technology and government far advanced from where we are here in the 1990's. This information is NOT based on any New Age channeling or psychic recall or manifestations.

It is primarily based on many ancient writings found around the world.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Lost civilization of Atlantis..probably is the 2nd Atlantis..Atlantis was destroyed in 3 other cataclysmic events. I believe also not long ago they found a Crystal near one of these pyramids.
    Also i am of the opinion the strange effects of the Bermuda triangle is caused by these underwater monuments..they had some sort of energy source..and are still active.
    Actually the anomalies are caused by a Star Gate in the vicinity of the Bermuda Triangle, and do to the extensive oil drilling and the seismic instability of the area, it's causing the "seal"/"door" to crack and the 'energies' that are required to make the star gate work leak through.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Ammit (31st January 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), Ontarioguy (3rd September 2012), Sith73 (31st January 2012), Turcurulin (31st January 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

It makes me so F.....G angry that I live on a planet with history and some one decides that I and others have no need to see it.......

I have for a long time had a theory that the pole shifts that are happening now, happened before and what is now huge oceans was once dry land. It would be so cool to know the truth with all this as with all the problems associated with the bermuda triangle and all the explanations of why it had problems like the one I read when I was on Compuserve years ago. I found a doc on a bbs that explained that something under the ocean at the triangle had been emmiting a signal and that a race of space folk popped down to correct it, it was said it was connected to a portal of some sort that was experiencing problems.

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), Cidersomerset (31st January 2012), Grover Orange (1st February 2012), Ontarioguy (3rd September 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

There is little information given out about these findings found a decade ago.....
    Theres amazing graphics on this vid..

There must be more info about this by now somewhere....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st January 2012 at 23:32.

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Ha Ha...thats spooky found the original vid ....see you in 45 mins.....

OK ...not what I thought it was going to be about ,but still interresting...
    infact I must have seen it before,LOL... I liked the Graham Hancock original
    underworld seeries in the late 90's ....I was looking for more upto date info
    on Dr.Zelitsky's finds off cuba......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st February 2012 at 00:29.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Elethia (31st January 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

If you click the link in my above post, it has an extensive list of ruins found in relation to the area and are connected to Atlantis. And, also talks about the other continents that were above water during that time.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st February 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    It makes me so F.....G angry that I live on a planet with history and some one decides that I and others have no need to see it.......
    COPY THAT!!! I am so fascinated about the REAL history of planet earth. So much has gone on here that we don't know about and apparently are being kept in the dark about. Why and to what end? Profit? Control? Human experiment? It is disgusting, just disgusting. Let the children of earth run free already!

P.S. If you have netflix, the series Ancient Aliens has a few seasons all about this kind of stuff, esp for those who don't have the time to read all the books.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grover Orange For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st February 2012), conk (3rd September 2012), DreamsInDigital (1st February 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Here is some information about the recently constructed Moody Pyramids on Galveston, which were built, according to the Geologist, channeler and sacred tour guide, Tyberonn, in order to help reactivate the planet's pyramidal energy grid.
    The message speaks of a submerged, ancient pyramid complex off the coast from Galveston, and the connection to the new Moody complex, as well as the other pyramids and their functions here:
    http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...lel-dimensions
    and here. on the Bosnian Pyramid thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...mid#post406186

Quote The Bosnian Pyramid & Harmonic Oscillation

a message from Archangel Metatron channeled by Tyberonn
    Thursday, 9 December, 2010

Greetings Beloveds, and so we are called forth to discuss a recent re-discovery and provide an update to the awakenings on the earth. Dear Ones, that which has been hidden is now reawakening, and with myriad purpose!
    We speak of the sacred geometric mechanisms that energize your planet.

No More Forbidden Archeological Discoveries

Visionary explorers such as Michael Cremo and Semir Osmanagich are providing evidence and discoveries that are an essential awakening to humanity.

The Tri Pyramid complex in Bosnia-Herzegovina is indeed an Atlantean-Pleiadean construct. It is re-activating in 2010 and playing a major role in the crystalline Cosmic Trigger. All Pyramids, you see, are geo power generators, and this complex in Bosnia is of extreme importance, and as excavation continues, it will yield discoveries that will absolutely change mankind's accepted view of history.

The Bosnian Pyramids are specifically aligned terrestrially with Stonehenge, the Giza Complex, the Xi'an Pyramids (China), Astana Pyramid (Kazakhstan) and the Moody Pyramid (Galveston) complex. The stellar alignment is to Alpha Reticulai.

The Purpose:

All Pyramids, all sacred geometrical octahedronal structures, natural and manmade, play an enormous role now in the Cosmic Trigger Equinoxial events between now and 2012, and are tantamount for the Ascension. These act as the receiving mechanisms for Crystalline Codes, and further distribute this energy to crystalline vortexial areas across the globe. These are aligning through harmonic oscillation! Each then emits an individual and combined field that both interacts with the 144-Grid and provides energetic stabilty pulses, acting somewhat as a surge protector, for the higher earth energies of the Ascension.

The Discovery

The recent discovery of the tunnel network within the Bosnian Pyramids is just the beginning. And it is a wonderful, encouraging 'break-through'. We tell you that the world owes a debt to Dr Osmangich for his perseverance and insights. This is a highly advanced soul, one who has dedicated many lifetimes to the understanding and construction of Pyramids as power generators in many epochs. He is here now for a very special purpose, and he is indeed on path. He will not be deterred.

So while the academic reaction to this enormous discovery was initially met 5 years ago with 'typical' main-stream skepticism, there will soon be undeniable validations. Within the next 2-3 years, chambers with hieroglyphics will be found. In time the skeptics and naysayers will be quieted, and the work of Dr Osmanagich will be credited and lauded. In two to three decades, The Valley of The Pyramids will be cleared and appear similar to the great pyramid complex in Mexico City. ( Teotihuacan ) .

And if the funding for continued exploration is achieved, and indeed it must be, then within five to seven years, unique instruments will be found that baffle the scientific world, for indeed these are extra-terrestrial. Is that not compelling?

This pyramid predates Giza, in linear terms, and contains deep below it an incredible device similar to the one below Roslyn Chapel and the Great Pyramid of Egypt. This instrument is highly complex and is similar in purpose to that termed the 'Golden Sun Discs'. These are located below major grid points and serve to amplify and regulate the energy receival, transmission and output of the Pyramidal generators.

Phi Pyramids

Phi Pyramidal constructs contain the frequencial keys that harmonically intertwine and integrate planetary grid systems. The builders understood their purpose. The original architects under the guidance of Thoth and the Sirian-Pleiadean Alliance would align these to stellar systems. As such, the stellar systems align the earth and the earth is thus aligned with the greater celestial system.

This is precisely why the 'reactivations' and discoveries of 'ancient' and new Pyramids are so important to the planet as it frequencially integrates with and within the higher energies of the 'New' 144-Grid in the Ascending Earth.

The terrestrial essence of the Pyramidal Frequency harmonic is crysto-electromagnetic and geometric. One creates the other and the other supports the first. Both offer gateways of enhancement to human consciousness. The more that humanity understands its own consciousness, the more the (sacred) geometry becomes multi-dimensional and so the geometric expression of these will up-shift in the Mer-Ka-Na field. This is happening now, you see. It will become first one, then the other, just as the earth is now the 3rd dimension and will then move to the 5th and then to the 12th. What is it that will move it to the 5th?The 12th ? Not static consciousness, but the dynamic activation of higher consciousness. The activation of the consciousness is enhanced through the understanding of the grid and the activation of that grid which in turn complements the cosmos, and is reflected back again. Many factors play a role in this terrestrial to Cosmic shift.

Multidimensional Networking

The pyramid generators, the recodings of the Sun Discs, the Crystalline paradigm, all add to the new networking of the planet within the new system. And this then expands the dimensionality of the planet and mankind's amplified dimensional (Mer-Ka-Na) access in kind.

And so the Bosnian Pyramid is playing a huge role in the planetary harmonic, and that is a 'PHI' harmonic...as such, multidimensional in aspect and crystalline in resonance.

Once true Phi Pyramidal complexes are formed, they are capable of spawning reflection-replicates of themselves in multi-dimensionality and inverses of themselves in parallel and antimatter. This is true of all of the sacred geometric forms in physicality that resonate to Phi, including the crystalline forms you refer to as the platonic solids. So the paradox is that once certain pyramids are constructed, they have no beginning or end within your linear times.

An interesting example is the Moody Tri-Pyramidal complex in Galveston, Texas. It is a current example of the replicate completing a full cycle of manifestation.

Approximately 7 miles offshore from the current location, its original complex was built in Atlantean times. Water levels were much lower then. After the deluge, it became submerged and lost in the tsunamis. A functional replicate has now been modernly created on the island. It carries the energy of the original, and in fact was manifested through the energy of the multidimensional version. It is no accident that the Moody Pyramids are on the same 29-degree latitudinal vector as the Giza complex.

Your religious texts tell you that Creator God is Omnipotent, alpha and omega, with no beginning and no end. That is a sacred Truth, an axiom that mankind must accept, even if it is seemingly incomprehensible. Likewise we have told you that sacred geometry is the fabric of all universes, so we ask you to accept another axiom, that phi geometry is equally timeless, and has always been so within and without form.

In closing we tell you that as 2012 draws near, that which was hidden, that which was in shadow, will be revealed. It is requisite that humanity understand the planet's true history and their own origin.

The activation of the Pyramid harmonics are an enormous part of the frequency up-shift of the earth. It is the octahedron complexes that are the receivers and transmitters of the new crystalline codes. Accordingly, Pyramids constructed on grid points such as the Bosnian complex, the Toltec Mound Pyramids near Little Rock, Arkansas, the complexes in Galveston, Mexico City, China and Cambodia, just to name a few, are of great importance.

We tell you that within a few years a great discovery will be made in Cambodia similar to that which is yet to be found in the interior chambers of the Bosnian Pyramid.

I am Metatron and I share with you these Truths. And so it is.
    http://www.earth_keeper.com
    Last edited by onawah; 1st February 2012 at 00:22.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st February 2012), fifi (1st February 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Athanasius Kirchers Map of Atlantis shown on the ancient Alien film...circa 1665 AD

http://talc.site88.net/atla.htm

Athanasius Kircher (1601-1680), a rennaissance man very much like Leonardo da Vinci,
    made a map based on Plato's descriptions in his book "Mundus Subterraneus"
    (The Underground World) in ca. 1665. It was Kircher who called the surrounding sea:
    "Oceanus Atlanticus": the Atlantic Ocean. Note that north is shown down and south up.

http://www.googleearthanomalies.com/...5/Default.aspx

The so called sonar/satalite anommolly seems very close to where the map
    pinpoints Atlantis to be.....coincidence......There is no such thing according
    to George Noory........Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st February 2012 at 01:09.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

fifi (1st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast