+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Proof that all Intelligent Life is Eternal

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default My Proof that all Intelligent Life is Eternal

While I was serving in the USAF in Vietnam my dad was inventing a fishing float based on his newly acquired Pi sequence of 3.1565656 . After returning to the states and reuniting with family I told my dad about the book which Jacques Valle and wife had written about UFO's in France and Europe. From reading this book of Valle, I had found the number of a par-sec expressed as 3.5 . So, I naturally hand this numeric expression to my dad and he modifies the number to 3.5555555, and then multiplies this number by his Pi and then by 11. Okay, go ahead and do it on a cheap old grocery shopping calculator.

Did you get a numeric sequence similar to 123.45678~?

Well, dad took this number and his Pi to his grave in 1986, but he published many pages of mathematics based on the Pi, as it to him was an analog Pi which he could use in his mind, making navigational changes as needed during the transit of a projected course of travel. While science and physics still required the use of Leib-Newtow Pi in a digital expression of numerous numbers extended.

Now, it is 2008 and more than 20 years since dad passed over. I am sitting on the recliner and openning a magazine (Wired) to the center page, which to my perception was completely blank except for the number expression of 1111.1111 . It kinda took me by surprise, the acknowledgement of a blank page within a mag that sells all sorts of electronic gadgets, but I then had a thought, square that value of 1111.1111 .

Okay, got out a calculator, I am no Einstein, and punched in the numbers and voila'
    there comes a product of 1234567.8~

In an instant I recognize the simulariy of the two numbers, and note only the decimal placement is different. (123.45678 and 1234567.8)

I knew that I did not have the cognition of those numbers within my untrained brain's memory cells, so I have recognized that dad is still alive, intelligent and who knows within what form of being, but also that what seems like a no purpose alignment of numerals could also have been a solar system map of the planets.

Check the decimal locations for where he was when writing the Aramath discourses and then where he might be when cueing me in that day with the 1111.1111 expression?

Oh, yes, I did not tell you the name of the fishing float that held numerous patents due to its serviceabilities for the anglars using it: The Saturn Bobber.

I even tried it out in the sewerage treatment plant of Bien Hoa, AB, RVN and took some to Austrailia while on R&R the fall of 1972 or the Spring of 1972 in Sydney.
    Last edited by Lightdrops; 1st February 2012 at 00:22. Reason: Missed a math function in Intro

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lightdrops For This Post:

Carmen (1st February 2012), crosby (1st February 2012), jaybee (1st February 2012), Lefty Dave (1st February 2012), percival tyro (1st February 2012), spiritguide (1st February 2012), WhiteFeather (1st February 2012), Woody (1st February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: My Proof that all Intelligent Life is Eternal

Math stuff: 11x11= 121 and 1111x1111 = 1234321 and 111111x111111 = 12345654321

Check this out!
    http://www.examiner.com/holistic-sci...-internet-meme
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

crosby (1st February 2012), jaybee (1st February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Hi Lightdrops
    Interesting turn of events...synchronicity ....

Welcome to Avalon....
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

crosby (1st February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

If you are not familiar with Bruce Cathie's Harmonic's Code, then you might enjoy this post. Bruce was a Pilot for Air New Zealand and he believed that virtually all things revolved around mathematics, including, UFOs, Nuclear detonation,anti-gravity and much more!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

crosby (1st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread