+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A shaman summon ufo infront of tv reporter!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default A shaman summon ufo infront of tv reporter!!

"There is no one type of UFO, friend. There is a large intergalactic community. each species has several types of craft. our government also has spacecraft that are based on recovered alien craft.
    The key to wading through all of the information on aliens is to disregard people that try to make life seem simple or one sided. This universe is very complex, very old, and very populated.
    keithfury 12 hours ago"

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Anchor (8th February 2012), astrid (1st February 2012), buckminster fuller (1st February 2012), Calz (1st February 2012), crosby (1st February 2012), DNA (1st February 2012), DreamsInDigital (1st February 2012), fifi (3rd February 2012), frances (1st February 2012), John Parslow (1st February 2012), Kerrigan (1st February 2012), kersley (1st February 2012), Kristo (1st February 2012), Lisab (1st February 2012), Mare (8th February 2012), meeradas (1st February 2012), modwiz (1st February 2012), mojo (1st February 2012), Möbius (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), noprophet (1st February 2012), PHARAOH (2nd February 2012), Realeyes (1st February 2012), Ria (1st February 2012), Russ1959 (1st February 2012), Snowbird (9th February 2012), spiritguide (1st February 2012), TEEDA (12th February 2012), Theaterke (9th February 2012), Timreh (6th February 2012), ulli (1st February 2012), unearth9 (1st February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (1st February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Default Re: A shaman summon ufo infront of tv reporter!!

That's an old one saw it a year or two back but very impressive.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st February 2012), Calz (1st February 2012), DNA (1st February 2012), NancyV (2nd February 2012), Referee (2nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Nice Link!

I remember reading a book many years ago, I think called PK MAN, and he was able to do the same thing.

6. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Very impressive indeed. There´s no change it´s a hoax, because the reporter is the one who chose the locations and time of the interview. This man is really into something.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Calz (1st February 2012), Kristo (1st February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (1st February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Wow.

If you need more "proof" than this ... then I am sorry.

Best head up to Gilliland's ECETI Ranch and see them for yourselves (when the weather warms).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Kristo (1st February 2012), RMorgan (1st February 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Very impressive indeed. There´s no change it´s a hoax, because the reporter is the one who chose the locations and time of the interview. This man is really into something.
    It's still no big surprise though.
    Disclosure has been a gradual event, using writers and film makers since the sixties, acclimating the public,
    and according to several sources there would even be a staged event with the MSM pointing to it.
    So if anything, the fact that the reporters chose the day and time only makes it all the more feasible that they
    are on target with their 2012 disclosure plans.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (1st February 2012), Lefty Dave (1st February 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

When I was a young boy of thirteen, I stayed over at a friends in the country. Early that evening I told him we would see something. I dont really know what it was I was expecting to see but I was very calm and told him we would take turns in watching the night sky.
    In between my turn I was drawing, copying a picture from a fantasy book of mine. The picture itself was ironically enough of a lizard type creature come humanoid. Then as it approached midnight w took the last vigil together and at that age it was very late indeed.
    Then it happened, we saw a light shine downwards like a huge torch beamand the strangest thing I have ever seen materialed on the grass about fifty feet away, from our left hand side a blue laser type light created a three dimensional shape, a trapezium I would say. Imagine a pyramid cut in half, I suppose it would look like a platform, but no soon as it completed the shape the whole thing disapeared back into the sky!
    I remember saying to him while shaking with excitement "did you just see what I did?", he nodded and we both ran into his parents bedroom and woke them, but they were not exactly impressed!

It is something that has bothered me all my life, I often wonder whether we were taken anywhere without our knowing. I would take a lie detector test to testify to this and welcome regression therapy too.

Another intresting point to note , we played a game together we we would think of a colour without saying anything and the other would guess, on average we would usually score around seventeen out of twenty hits!

If anyone has witnessed this too, then pleeeeeeeeeease tell me.

Blessings

Mark

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), RMorgan (1st February 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    That's an old one saw it a year or two back but very impressive.
    Yes I think it was uploaded 2006

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012), Mark (2nd February 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I exchanged emails with the supposed prophet Jawah (the guy in the video) quite a few years ago. It was not pleasant and he was quite rude and i got the feeling he was clearly money orientated. There was also some media explaining how this was a hoax:

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&cp=23...w=1920&bih=878
    --
    "One only has to create one's own joy with the people one loves. In the context of this, little else matters." - Bill Ryan

17. The Following User Says Thank You to fopa For This Post:

NeverMind (8th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

5 Stars. This is genuine and real. We all have this ability as well. When your outside focus and keep attention to the sky's, you can summon them. Takes a lil practice. I have done this numerous times. Scouts Honor!
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 2nd February 2012 at 21:45.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

This is no Hoax.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Snowbird (9th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

I have to agree with Whitefeather. This is no hoax in the way that many of the websites that are claiming it is proclaim. They basically discount his abilities based upon the general belief that all ufo's are hoaxes, calling them weather balloons, etc. Or they say his religion is all about money, or he is all about money. I have not seen one website that actually addresses his videos and explains them in a convincing way.

The 'hoax' outcry seems to be a deliberate attempt at silencing what may be a very real ability. There is also the probability that he and his religion or cult or whatever are being deliberately smeared in order to malign them even within the alternative community, much as the Nation of Islam has been. It is quite common to find a belief in and experience of UFO phenomenon within these groups that somehow seems to threaten other, more New Agey groups.

I wonder sometimes what that's really about.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Anchor (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Who am i to doubt your claim, therefore i wont. However another article about this which may be of interest:

http://alienresistance.org/prophetyahwehufo.htm

I recall that at the end of the 45 days media circus, he claimed that the finale would be a mothership coming down and that it would be visible for two days. As far as i remember that did not happen or it certainly was not reported to have happened.

Im not a sceptic at heart, but some six years ago elements of his claims did not sit well with me at all.
    --
    "One only has to create one's own joy with the people one loves. In the context of this, little else matters." - Bill Ryan

25. The Following User Says Thank You to fopa For This Post:

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

That's all well and good, I'm not a fan of that kind of prediction either, and all those who've tried it have been sorely disappointed from what I've seen over years of watching such folks proclaim and declaim.

What such disappointments remind me of is when people are dealing with energy work and their ego gets in the way. There was this guy who came out somewhere in S. Asia showing how he could work with chi some years ago. Did vids and all that, looked amazing, his skills were undoubtably real. But at the same time, you could tell it was his ego that was being stroked by the camera guy, he wasn't serving others as much as he was serving himself. The guy eventually stated that he had dreamt of his ancestors or spirit guides or something and they were pissed at him for doing that. He disappeared after that never to be heard from again.

What I took from that and all other instances when gurus and teachers and prophets and such demand that greater powers bend themselves to their wills is that those greater powers never do so. Or, they receive censure from higher sources, there is some sort of punishment, or they lose their abilities.

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q

But even if this ufo cult dude's ego did get in the way and he promised more than he could deliver, if you or anybody can go into those videos and debunk them in a convincing fashion, that is something else entirely.
    Last edited by Mark; 2nd February 2012 at 22:19.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

fopa (2nd February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Posted by fopa (here)
    Who am i to doubt your claim, therefore i wont. However another article about this which may be of interest:

http://alienresistance.org/prophetyahwehufo.htm

I recall that at the end of the 45 days media circus, he claimed that the finale would be a mothership coming down and that it would be visible for two days. As far as i remember that did not happen or it certainly was not reported to have happened.

Im not a sceptic at heart, but some six years ago elements of his claims did not sit well with me at all.

Thank you, Fopa.
    I wonder, has there been any follow-up by the news station that organised this?
    (I am sorry if it is explained in any of the links - I haven't checked them yet, I am going to do so now.)

And thank you, Rahkyt, for that very impressive video.
    I never heard about this man before.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 8th February 2012 at 12:37.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    That's all well and good, I'm not a fan of that kind of prediction either, and all those who've tried it have been sorely disappointed from what I've seen over years of watching such folks proclaim and declaim.

What such disappointments remind me of is when people are dealing with energy work and their ego gets in the way. There was this guy who came out somewhere in S. Asia showing how he could work with chi some years ago. Did vids and all that, looked amazing, his skills were undoubtably real. But at the same time, you could tell it was his ego that was being stroked by the camera guy, he wasn't serving others as much as he was serving himself. The guy eventually stated that he had dreamt of his ancestors or spirit guides or something and they were pissed at him for doing that. He disappeared after that never to be heard from again.

What I took from that and all other instances when gurus and teachers and prophets and such demand that greater powers bend themselves to their wills is that those greater powers never do so. Or, they receive censure from higher sources, there is some sort of punishment, or they lose their abilities.

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q

But even if this ufo cult dude's ego did get in the way and he promised more than he could deliver, if you or anybody can go into those videos and debunk them in a convincing fashion, that is something else entirely.
    Thanks Rahkyt for the great vid. I take it, however, that this manipulation of chi was unable to heal Lawrence Blair's eye or save his brother from an untimely death. I'd like to have heard more about that. And the practice that fosters these skills. Taking no more students? I guess he had his metaphorical lapels stripped.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread