+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conversation with a 'walk-in' - William Linville

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Default Conversation with a 'walk-in' - William Linville

Sorry if this is a re-post, i searched the forum for other walk-in interviews and didn't find anything.

This is a great talk, his energy is so strong i almost cant even watch it. I am watching it in small doses. Is anyone else getting a really strong vibration from this guy? I would love to hear your take on it, or what you feel from it yourself.

There is one point where he talks about looking at the hands and feeling that the body is very odd. I have had that very feeling myself.

I would love to hear your thoughts/feelings on this.

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012), Kristo (2nd February 2012), Paladin14 (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), sandy (2nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: Conversation with a 'walk-in' - William Linville

Dear Starsha,

I too found a great serge of energy in trying to watch this "walk-in" presentation of Lilou. She too was highly energized. I almost stopped watching it but decided to shut my eyes, not watch and just listen. This worked for me until near the end when I had settled or acclimated to the burst of energy and could watch the last 10 minutes fully.

Interesting to say the least and have never been that zapped watching anything before. Don't even know if I resonate with it, (thought it was his mannerisms that were irritating or agitating me)-so much hand movements and freedom to enter Lilou space/I have a thing about my space- the information he shares sounds good though so I will try some of his suggestions and see how it goes.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012), Kristo (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), starsha (2nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

This guy himself is a blast. He did make me see things with a different view. I will have to relisten to him again. I enjoyed.

By the way, he has an almost perfect technique of Eriksonian hypnosis.

Here the second video

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012), Kristo (2nd February 2012), Paladin14 (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), sandy (2nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm 2 minutes in, and I completely agree, I don't get whats going on, but its hard to keep your eyes on the video. getting hypnotized by this guy or something.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paladin14 For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012), Kristo (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Dear Starsha,

I too found a great serge of energy in trying to watch this "walk-in" presentation of Lilou. She too was highly energized. I almost stopped watching it but decided to shut my eyes, not watch and just listen. This worked for me until near the end when I had settled or acclimated to the burst of energy and could watch the last 10 minutes fully.

Interesting to say the least and have never been that zapped watching anything before. Don't even know if I resonate with it, (thought it was his mannerisms that were irritating or agitating me)-so much hand movements and freedom to enter Lilou space/I have a thing about my space- the information he shares sounds good though so I will try some of his suggestions and see how it goes.
    I have a space thing too, his energy was pretty much sitting right in her lap. lol

I also ended up watching the whole thing on audio only. I really loved the part about whales and dolphins (huge huge connection for me) but couldn't handle his hand movements. I have not had such a strong reaction to a person in ages, and i have met some powerful dudes in my time.

There is something about this guy for sure.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012), Kristo (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), sandy (2nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's his voice and mannerisms.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

Wow. Regarding his mannerisms which some have complained about, I got an intuitive 'hit' that in our natural soul realm where we communicate telepathically & messages and intent are completely conveyed & we are not bogged down by our 3D mode of communication, he has found himself in this realm where the mode of communication (speech/language) is inherently inefficient.. This guys is using his hands/body in an attempt to convey the feeling and meaning of his message since the FEELING is lost from our telepathic mode of communication. Lost in translation...
    Last edited by Kristo; 2nd February 2012 at 06:53.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012), Paladin14 (2nd February 2012), starsha (2nd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Too Much hand movement gives alarming sound to me. If you are familiar the Technic of Manipulating audience's thought,
    you will feel over-donning. Eyes gives illusion and confuse perception.

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

I really loved that guy, I wonder if he likes to fish. What a hoot that would be.

Was she okay? I thought she was going to wet her pants.

+ Reply to Thread