+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1 7 17 34 LastLast

Thread: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    John, I think I got you mixed up with Viking (??) . . . . I am not clear on just who is involved with this other than cellardoor

My apologies . . . .

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I guess I should include etm567, Ria, Anchor(?)
    I am not precisely sure what you meant there, but to clarify, I am not a "contactee". I am however a wanderer and fully accepting of my ET origins. My mission here has not included the need to contact anyone from my group, not in a way that I recall anyway.

John..
    Hi Blufire ...

No, not me...the only time I ever get to board these ships is perhaps in my sleep time!! buggers aren't they!!

I spoke to Ria this mornng and she has not recieved a 'ticket' so far ... I think there was etm and another here on Avalon as well as Celadoor...perhaps they can confirm...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. Link to Post #122
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    cellardoor, you say you are just as in the dark as anyone else . . . do you truly not see how illogical and dangerous this is? You are involved in something of this magnitude and you haven’t demanded specifics or at the very least a clear understanding?

Love and compassion does not mean you become a feather weight and meek and hand over your responsibility and accountability for yourself and those around you.

I have red flags at full mast and waving vigorously

There are those of us who have had personal contact and OnyxKnight is the most notable on PA . . . . read his thread

This is dangerous and damaging on so many levels and especially to those who are legitimate contactees

I guess I should include etm567, Ria, Anchor(?)

And so when this does not happen how are we here on PA going to react? Just laugh it off as another hoax or do we take it to task and make a stand? What is our responsibility and accountability for those in our community who are legitimate? Do we simply stand aside and let them get swept away with the rest of the hoaxers?

Those of you who have a ‘ticket’ what are you going to do or say when this doesn’t come to pass? You are involved now and accountable so I feel you should ‘man-up’ to your now personal responsibility to the rest of this community.

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Hay people! I was a bit unsure if I should say this here or not, so please be gentile.
    I've got a golden ticket.
    I'm just as in the dark as anyone else on this one, but all I can say is that I have a deep love and respect for Steve, and I'm just hope to God this manifests.
    Hi sister,

Well, who am I to say if this is a hoax or not. If we go with the probabilities, I can say that there is at least a 90% chance that it´s a hoax or scam, however, anything is possible.

Anyway, this is how it works for me. Whenever I hear someone making bold claims and promises about something like this, I stay neutral. However, if this claim or promise doesn´t happen, this person goes straight down to my charlatan list, which is growing bigger and bigger every day.

Unfortunately, not all persons are sound enough to do that, and keep believing such persons even if they are proved to be liars several times. What can I do about it? I guess I can´t do nothing.

I´m not referring to this alien trip specifically, because I really don´t know if it will happen or not (probably not). If this trip doesn´t happen, I´m not even interested in hearing Beckow´s excuses. He will go instantly to my blacklist. That´s what happen in the reputation business. That´s what happens in every kind of business in the world. Once anyone loses his good reputation, it´s over. It shouldn´t be different in this alternative media/info/business scenario.

Anyway, I warn everyone involved with this case to be very careful. It´s fine to trust a stranger when you´re behind a computer, but when things become physical, it can be dangerous. I don´t even need to say how many similar "trips" went wrong, some of them went deadly wrong. So, please, don´t enter in a car if you´re asked to do so, don´t take any medicine or liquid or food before this trip if you´re asked to do so, don´t give any money if you´re asked to do so. To resume, please, don´t do nothing stupid if you´re asked to do so.

If this trip comes to happen, I´ll be very happy for you. If it doesn´t, I´ll make sure to make everyone remember it whenever a new post about Beckow appears on this website. I wont allow anyone to forget that.

Once again, I must say I´m very suspicious about this case. I can´t see any reason for such a BIG thing being made public, if it could be kept in secret and revealed just to the people involved. It seems someone might be using people as bait for something, or at least to draw attention.

Cheers and good luck,

Raf.
    Many thanks and blessings I promise I'll keep my discernment cap on. But I have no fear at this present time. All taken into account though

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

RMorgan (2nd February 2012)

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

CellarDoor,

Quote Does anyone have any questions or requests that they would like me to put to the Federation if I do end up going? I'll gladly write them down and take them with me, to report back later. I was thinking it would be a good Idea to set up a skype interview with a crew member whilst I'm there, If any Mods see this post, and I end up going, please could we arrange something, I will be reporting from the ship so this would be possible. Perhaps if bill did the interview this could go major viral. Any other Ideas are welcome.
    1. Please request multiple 10-day trips for Avalonians, our family members and pets. This would be helpful for many important reasons, including ET and Lightfamily synchronization. The second to last week of March works for me.
    2. Please ascertain the requirement of Earth Safe Zones, and/or if they will provide removal for ascended (and otherwise selected) humans?

Please provide yourselves (as we shall ourselves) for the events that follow per Anchor's points:

Quote Obviously it will be great if the space-bikes come and everyone gets to go, and then come back, especially the Avalonians who have requested places; to report back first hand.

Even if it does go to plan, those who return will still face derision, accusations of being part of a mass psi-op. There will be all sorts of efforts to discredit what you may have assumed to be a slam-dunk proof of the GFL or otherwise. You will face imposters, shills and charlatans.

I do hope that everyone is going into this one with their eyes open and neutral expectations - because if you are not, then you may miss some vital details, and face unexpected outcomes no matter if the ride is on, or otherwise.

John..
    CellarDoor, Ria and ETM, Congratulations again, Positive Will, Discernment (gut check at the Space-bike pickup) and Godspeed.

EnergyGardener
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

gooty64 (2nd February 2012)

6. Link to Post #124
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by taizen (here)
    Don't forget to bring a towel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	42.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	13386

Good one

7. Link to Post #125
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Quote Posted by taizen (here)
    Don't forget to bring a towel.

Attachment 13386

Good one
    OK!! is that a real t-shirt.
    I may have to purchase this. AMAZING lol
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

8. Link to Post #126
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    CellarDoor,

Quote Does anyone have any questions or requests that they would like me to put to the Federation if I do end up going? I'll gladly write them down and take them with me, to report back later. I was thinking it would be a good Idea to set up a skype interview with a crew member whilst I'm there, If any Mods see this post, and I end up going, please could we arrange something, I will be reporting from the ship so this would be possible. Perhaps if bill did the interview this could go major viral. Any other Ideas are welcome.
    1. Please request multiple 10-day trips for Avalonians, our family members and pets. This would be helpful for many important reasons, including ET and Lightfamily synchronization. The second to last week of March works for me.
    2. Please ascertain the requirement of Earth Safe Zones, and/or if they will provide removal for ascended (and otherwise selected) humans?

Please provide yourselves (as we shall ourselves) for the events that follow per Anchor's points:

Quote Obviously it will be great if the space-bikes come and everyone gets to go, and then come back, especially the Avalonians who have requested places; to report back first hand.

Even if it does go to plan, those who return will still face derision, accusations of being part of a mass psi-op. There will be all sorts of efforts to discredit what you may have assumed to be a slam-dunk proof of the GFL or otherwise. You will face imposters, shills and charlatans.

I do hope that everyone is going into this one with their eyes open and neutral expectations - because if you are not, then you may miss some vital details, and face unexpected outcomes no matter if the ride is on, or otherwise.

John..
    CellarDoor, Ria and ETM, Congratulations again, Positive Will, Discernment (gut check at the Space-bike pickup) and Godspeed.

EnergyGardener
    Duly Noted energy Gardner thanks

9. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

But if this does in fact occur, would be startling to say the least. Reverberations throughout the Universe this will be.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

cellardoor (2nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #128
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Cellar, i have serious respect for your candor and openess of mind, and truly hope for you will have the holiday of your life, make sure to bring a camera on your ride.

When all of this DOES come to pass by some means, you'll have something to show for it, until then, stay cool and wait and see what happens, i am sure nobody here wants to rain on your parade but just wishes you good judgement, as do i.

Until then, may the Schwartz be with you.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd February 2012 at 15:28.

12. Link to Post #129
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Here's to the "Galactic 120" .

Bon Voyage!

We need some help, down here on Earth...

Last edited by gooty64; 2nd February 2012 at 15:21.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

cellardoor (2nd February 2012), marique3652 (3rd February 2012), Sebastion (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #130
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

...and here I thought that V was cancelled. It's also good to know that they're be back for Valentine's Day as it would be disastrous to miss such an important date... Oh wait it is an important date as it is my birthday after all.
    "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

cellardoor (2nd February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

16. Link to Post #131
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can see kimberley on the thread What do you make of this? Did David take Steve up on the offer? Lol

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Billy (2nd February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #132
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Not that I want to dissmiss this as farcical but, I hope if true you enter aboard this starship via a door and not a tube that drops you into a machine to mangle you and draw off all your bodily fluids to supply the starship crew with sustenance for their long voyage.

Will be putting in plenty of PA time during those days you are away..........
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

20. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    I sincerely wish this to happen, it would be great to have feedback here with all the stories from Avalonians ... take those thoughts to where you want to go folks.
    I actually hope the mainstream doesn't take note of this until afterwards. If the ride is on, then I think a few of the usual challenges to the MSM reporting the truth will happen. However, the second and the third "rides" with increasing numbers should fix that.

There is a point to be taken here, and I will take it.

I am going to refrain from contemplating/visualising any of the negative scenarios from this point forward until after the stated leaving date (which is the 5th Feb 2012 for me in Australia).

Not long to wait.

PS: Can any Avalonians please state if they

1) Applied
    2) Got a confirmation ( boarding pass )
    I don't know if you applied, or if you are going, but the departure date in Australia is the 4th. At least, it is for anyone in Australia who is going. This was mentioned specifically. And yes, the 4th in Australia will be a day before it is here, or something like that....

ETM

21. The Following User Says Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #134
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Not that I want to dissmiss this as farcical but, I hope if true you enter aboard this starship via a door and not a tube that drops you into a machine to mangle you and draw off all your bodily fluids to supply the starship crew with sustenance for their long voyage.

Will be putting in plenty of PA time during those days you are away..........
    LMAO! I hope not too. Thanks though.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

24. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Here's to the "Galactic 120" .

Bon Voyage!

We need some help, down here on Earth...

Nice video! Kids got talent.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

25. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

cellardoor (2nd February 2012), gooty64 (2nd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

i'll believe it when i will see some proof :D but i would be happy to be proven wrong,at least we will have reliable witnesses

28. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    I can see kimberley on the thread What do you make of this? Did David take Steve up on the offer? Lol
    Ok ...you beat me to the punch cellardoor :-) I just found this thread an hour ago and was reading the whole thing before commenting.

First off I would be so thrilled if this trip happens. I do not think it is anything to fear or make fun of. I know all is possible :-) And I will have no ill will toward anyone if it does not. As a matter of fact I think if it does not happen and Steve thinks he needs to bow out because of that is sad... Does anyone remember the Bloosom Goodchild October 14 2008 incident?

Anyway cellardoor David who? Did I miss something?

I want to offer to be a/the communication earth bound contact if any of you are interested. I have all the recording tools both audio & video and we could even do a live audio show at anytime. All those interested please message me your skype and e-mail info so we can stay directly in contact.

I have more to say but need to attend to something...I'LL be back soon...
    Last edited by Kimberley; 2nd February 2012 at 16:29.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Billy (2nd February 2012), mountain_jim (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

30. Link to Post #139
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

George Kavassalis says beware the channellers! My instincts always tell me not to waste my time with that too. If something good comes from this "trip" scenario, I will change my tune about this subject.

31. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    George Kavassalis says beware the channellers! My instincts always tell me not to waste my time with that too. If something good comes from this "trip" scenario, I will change my tune about this subject.
    I agree. This whole thing concerns me, specially being connected with that AI GFL. I say out of respect for others, I will not post my comments, thoughts on this whole situation.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1 7 17 34 LastLast