+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 1 8 18 34 LastLast

Thread: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

I would like to reiterate another previous post. If you are asked for papers, signatures, or anything that seems remotely of human requirements, I would NOT go (no matter how tempting). On another thread, it was posted- 'Would you get into the vehicle of a stranger?' Just use common sense. Also, don't forget about the return. What would you do if you saw the MIB waiting for you on your doorstep? Don't take candy from strangers.

Just out of curiosity, what would one bring on a trip like this anyway? What is the driving motivation for going? Are you bringing back proof (remember what happens to proof- many times it is ripped to shreds by debunkers). I personally like the recording devise used by jodi foster in Contact. 18 hours of static for what seemed to be instantaneous time on earth. What would you talk about? What questions do you have?
    If you're not learning, you're not living

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to taizen For This Post:

D-Day (2nd February 2012), mab777 (2nd February 2012), niki (2nd February 2012), OnyxKnight (2nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    I can see kimberley on the thread What do you make of this? Did David take Steve up on the offer? Lol
    Ok ...you beat me to the punch cellardoor :-) I just found this thread an hour ago and was reading the whole thing before commenting.

First off I would be so thrilled if this trip happens. I do not think is is anything to fear or make fun of. I knwo all is possible :-) And I will have no ill will toward anyone if it does not. As a matter of fact I think if it does not happen and Steve thinks he needs to bow out because of that is sad... Does anyone remember the Bloosom Goodchild October 14 2008 incident?

Anyway cellardoor David who? Did I miss something?

I want to offer to be a/the communication earth bound contact if any of you are interested. I have all the recording tools both audio & video and we could even do a live audio show at anytime. All those interested please message me your skype and e-mail info so we can stay directly in contact.

I have more to say but need to attend to something...I'LL be back soon...
    Earth bound contact I like it! yes if you like. Steve said he would bow down after this if it doesn't happen, so this really could be the end of an era. I do think it's sad because Steve is only trying his best to move things along for the community. I remember blossom well! This is why I was so shocked to her Steve play this hand. I can only assume he has had some kind of personal confirmation in the past from AA michael. Who knows, but he really isn't a fool. He's a cleaver man. Very puzzling. Anyway I meant David Wilcock. I thought for some reason you knew him, am I getting you mixed up? Haven't speant much time on Avalon Lately. Sorry if I did.

Love and Peace

Thanks for the request

Michael

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

niki (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by taizen (here)
    I would like to reiterate another previous post. If you are asked for papers, signatures, or anything that seems remotely of human requirements, I would NOT go (no matter how tempting). On another thread, it was posted- 'Would you get into the vehicle of a stranger?' Just use common sense. Also, don't forget about the return. What would you do if you saw the MIB waiting for you on your doorstep? Don't take candy from strangers.

Just out of curiosity, what would one bring on a trip like this anyway? What is the driving motivation for going? Are you bringing back proof (remember what happens to proof- many times it is ripped to shreds by debunkers). I personally like the recording devise used by jodi foster in Contact. 18 hours of static for what seemed to be instantaneous time on earth. What would you talk about? What questions do you have?
    Ok, all I can say is that the only thing I have given is my name, no ID as such. As for what to bring, they've said just bring a tooth brush if you wish. Apparently you get clean just walking through the door ways Questions would be mainly to clear up all of this Annunaki stuff our history as from the akashic records for a start. Also free energy and how best we can provide the world with it, the names and faces of all top Illuminati members. Knowledge of what happens when we die. That sort of stuff, you know. Open to suggestions by the way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #144
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I’m apologizing up front with what I am about to say . . . .

I’m sorry but this is an absurd farce . . . . If this is to be some sort of ‘First Contact’ then I’m disturbed to say the least in who is being chosen to represent me let alone the human race. Is anyone going with some sort of valid credentials other than being a ‘lightworker’

Those of you who say you have a ticket know little to nothing of what to expect.

Do you have a list of what to pack? How to prepare for intergalactic travel? What to expect? Have you received anything in writing? Or is everything been left completely open ended so there will be no accountability? Post it here on PA if you do . . . .give us something . . . .anything . . . . to substantiate this

Again I ask, when this does not happen what are we here on PA going to do . . . . .anything? I feel it is time to take a stand against this type of thing; it takes away any validity we may have gained or will be able to substantiate in the future.

billyji you said, “If the happening does not happen i would expect fellow PA members to react with understanding, respect and compassion. or is that asking too much”. Yes it is asking too much. Where is the respect, understanding and compassion for those who have and continue to have legitimate personal Contact? This sort of farce is an insult to them and any future true First Contact for ALL of humanity. WE are constantly being asked to acquiesce to this sort of thing and I am saying no more . . . .

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Anyway cellardoor David who? Did I miss something?

I want to offer to be a/the communication earth bound contact if any of you are interested. I have all the recording tools both audio & video and we could even do a live audio show at anytime. All those interested please message me your skype and e-mail info so we can stay directly in contact.

I have more to say but need to attend to something...I'LL be back soon...
    Great idea Kimberley,
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Kimberley (2nd February 2012)

10. Link to Post #146
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    I’m apologizing up front with what I am about to say . . . .

I’m sorry but this is an absurd farce . . . . If this is to be some sort of ‘First Contact’ then I’m disturbed to say the least in who is being chosen to represent me let alone the human race. Is anyone going with some sort of valid credentials other than being a ‘lightworker’

Those of you who say you have a ticket know little to nothing of what to expect.

Do you have a list of what to pack? How to prepare for intergalactic travel? What to expect? Have you received anything in writing? Or is everything been left completely open ended so there will be no accountability? Post it here on PA if you do . . . .give us something . . . .anything . . . . to substantiate this

Again I ask, when this does not happen what are we here on PA going to do . . . . .anything? I feel it is time to take a stand against this type of thing; it takes away any validity we may have gained or will be able to substantiate in the future.

billyji you said, “If the happening does not happen i would expect fellow PA members to react with understanding, respect and compassion. or is that asking too much”. Yes it is asking too much. Where is the respect, understanding and compassion for those who have and continue to have legitimate personal Contact? This sort of farce is an insult to them and any future true First Contact for ALL of humanity. WE are constantly being asked to acquiesce to this sort of thing and I am saying no more . . . .
    First I cannot claim to be anything else than just a normal person.
    Secondly I have literally been thinking about this all of my life. I do know what to expect yes, and I would go further in saying that I am an eternal being and that the death of my physical body will most defiantly not be the end of me. Perhaps that is why light workers are going, we can look past fear. Also I might add that many opinion leaders and sceptics have been invited, and the rest of the places have been given to us so called lightworkers. Although I do not like labels I just use this term for ease of communication here.
    Thirdly act how you like. You have every right. If you feel the need to persecute me on Sun if I'm here that is your divine right. But please I would always advise against negativity as you will only be hurting yourself in doing so, for we are one beloved. I have an email but I will refrain from posting it here as the process is not quite completed. I will post if nothing happens.

Peace

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2012), bennycog (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), meat suit (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012), ViralSpiral (2nd February 2012)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Safe journeys, here's to the hope of the beginning of something big.

No matter how it plays out it is still information.

Good luck to those going.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Kimberley (2nd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #148
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

This is text from an email from James at the ECETI Ranch

Having already been on a ride and other out of body experiences on the ships this senario is possible yet it is often all about ones spiritual maturity and advancement when it comes to contact and one on one experiences. I guess this Saturday we will find out if this offer by offworlders to take people on board is for real. I have not personally received any validation. I did however see a very large ship in the West last night traveling West at a very low altitide. Tried to film it have not looked at the film yet but it would not show up on the view finder?

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Cellardoor if you are privileged to go onboard I have a question that you can ask on my behalf.

Who is or was Yahwey, Full ID please, If this being still exists etc. Many thanks
    Last edited by Billy; 2nd February 2012 at 17:01.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

CellarDoor (Michael)

Yes David W is a friend of mine... there are a lot of David's in the world... so was asking for clarification... and I am not aware that he was given an invitation...was he?

I also wanted to add to this discussion that I personally do not have any desire to go off on a trip on a space craft. This is something that I have thought about seriously way before now. 25 years ago I so wanted to be taken off this planet because of all the war and hate and greed and such.... However I now know that I chose to be here now and I remember why I chose to be here and I signed up for hanging in for the long haul.

I also know that we humans each have different roles to play and are on different paths. I advise everyone to follow their own inner guidance and not listen to what others have to say is "good" or "bad" to do or to not do. We are not all in the same place. Yes George K. (also a friend of mine) advises against going into the craft and I respect that and I persoonaly do not want to go onto a craft at this point in time (not untill I had a million % guarenttee that I would be returned that is becase of course on one hand I would love to go) however I have "work" to do here now!

SO I support the decisions of others and if someone feels guided to go onto a ship who am I to advise not to . I do not know what is best for anyone except for me and trust and support others to follow their inner guidance not mine.

SO in the mean time this is a fun scenario to ponder and play with and wait to see what happens.

Much love to us all!!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Billy (2nd February 2012), D-Day (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), noprophet (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #151
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I make a motion this thread be moved from “General Discussion” into the “Channeled” section with appropriate disclaimer.

After all this is channeled information and event.

Anyone second my motion??

Mod?

19. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I make a motion this thread be moved from “General Discussion” into the “Channeled” section with appropriate disclaimer.

Mod?
    I do not agree with this request. I am not channeling, cellardoor is not channeling etc... this is a general topic about an event that is being talked about all over the web.. not just here..

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (2nd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Mod?
    Information that came from a channeled source about an event that is said to be a real life event. the thread is about the event that is to take place, I do not suppose it matters what threads this one should be on.

I leave that up to the MODS

Peace

22. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Well, it looks like there will either be a lot of new information in a couple of weeks or a lot of disappointed people.

Code:
    According to the transcript cameras and phones (and dogs) are permitted so we'll see.
    I like the touch where the guy says if it doesn't happen his mail will be going to the Himalayas.

I'd love it to be real, think of all the information a galactic civilisation would produce.

Won't hold my breath though.
    Not cats though, now that is Galactic Discrimination! Mine will have something to miao about that!
    "Truth is hard as adamant and tender as a blossom" M.K.Gandhi

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizmac For This Post:

Phoenix1304 (4th February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #155
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Meat suit’s OP is regarding Steve Beckow and his website. Beckow receives channeled information and this ‘trip’ is from a channeled source

This is not your thread or cellardoor’s

Mod?
    I do not agree with this request. I am not channeling, cellardoor is not channeling etc... this is a general topic about an event that is being talked about all over the web.. not just here..

25. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Meat suit’s OP is regarding Steve Beckow and his website. Beckow receives channeled information and this ‘trip’ is from a channeled source

This is not your thread or cellardoor’s

You did ask if anyone seconds your motion Bluefire, no one has, but are we not allowed to say if we do NOT second your motion??? bit one sided

Peace

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

RMorgan (2nd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #157
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

Please keep a cool head and don't attack each other . Obviously there are different strong opinions about this.

I will not move this thread as I don't feel strongly it should be in the channeled section.

In my opinion this thread is very funny and should remain here for all to read later on the 5th of February when most likely the tag [HOAX] will be added to the title. Until then, what can I say? Say your good byes and make preparations

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012), Anchor (2nd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), christian (2nd February 2012), D-Day (2nd February 2012), Deega (2nd February 2012), Dennis Leahy (2nd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd February 2012), Little Ishta (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012), Sebastion (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012), ViralSpiral (2nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

You should be careful about projecting your fears onto a thead then attacking it in attempt to dissolve them.

That ish can be handled internally.

30. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Mod?
    I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but until the tractor beam starts lifting folks, this is indeed humans discussing channeled information. The minute any predictions from the channeled information becomes real, then move the thread into "General Discussion."

If a group of 100 people all have an out-of-body experience on Feb 4th, and (without hearing each others story) debrief, and we find out that everyone had the same out-of-body inter-dimensional experience, then I'd say this is either true (but not what we expected) or the black-ops boys have gotten very good at targeting people and implanting experiences.

I sense that cellardoor has a pretty good sense that nothing may happen, and will not be emotionally crushed. I actually think it's pretty brave to even entertain the notion of being among the first jumping onto an alien vessel, voluntarily. I promise not to tease cellardoor or anyone else with a ticket, but on Feb 5th I think it is fair to start a discussion about just exactly why "someone" wants people to believe that aliens are going to solve our problems.

Dennis

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

blufire (2nd February 2012), D-Day (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012), Sebastion (2nd February 2012), ViralSpiral (2nd February 2012)

32. Link to Post #160
    Ilie Pandia

I've just read the entire thread and noticed that we have a member who is going.

Even though I am pretty sure nothing will happen, I do appreciate cellardoor for stepping forward and taking this risk. It's kinda of a big risk either way .

Cellardoor, regardless of what happens I think you're in for some "learning" as they say. So I guess you're our "reporter on the field", and you have my support!

33. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012), Anchor (2nd February 2012), bennycog (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), christian (2nd February 2012), D-Day (2nd February 2012), Dennis Leahy (2nd February 2012), gooty64 (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2012), Jean-Marie (2nd February 2012), jp11 (5th February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), Little Ishta (2nd February 2012), marique3652 (3rd February 2012), Mark (2nd February 2012), Mightyram (3rd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012), ViralSpiral (2nd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 1 8 18 34 LastLast