+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 4 14 34 LastLast

Thread: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

Cellardoor, will you be going on this voyage as well?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. Link to Post #62
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Yes I will

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Ria (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Interesting, I may take the 2nd flight out myself, Cant leave earth without a two weeks notice,,, Lets see what culminates on the first maiden starship voyage. To those whom are going, Keep us posted, and drop by Avalon to give us a play by play on your adventure, I hope there is Wifi on board so we can Skype perhaps.

Heres The Transcript:
    http://the2012scenario.com/world-dis...r-jan-31-2012/
    Dude they said we can bring our equipment but they've got theirs and they wanna share!

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I hope the 100+ passengers don't have to drink the Kool-Aid or commit suicide first like the Heaven's Gate Crew did in the 1990s. I personally would NEVER go on a spaceship because I'm afraid I'd not be able to return. Not that the Earth is good, but because their planet might be worse!
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #65
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    I hope the 100+ passengers don't have to drink the Kool-Aid or commit suicide first like the Heaven's Gate Crew did in the 1990s. I personally would NEVER go on a spaceship because I'm afraid I'd not be able to return. Not that the Earth is good, but because their planet might be worse!
    Well we asked them so I'm not worried about being taken away, as for suicide, that would be quite pointless wouldn't it? I personaly see this as the light workers disclosure project. If it doesn't transpire then we can just add it to the list of other failed attempt us "little people" have made. But I am forever optimistic. We'll see.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2012), christian (2nd February 2012), fifi (2nd February 2012), Ontarioguy (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

I agree cellardoor our lives are filled with danger but a lil gamble can spice things up...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ontarioguy (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Looks like someone is taking "disclosure" into their own hands. If the governments won't tell us what is going on, then we the citizens will have to do it. Just a thought.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), cellardoor (2nd February 2012), lelmaleh (2nd February 2012), Ontarioguy (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #68
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    I agree cellardoor our lives are filled with danger but a lil gamble can spice things up...
    He who dares rodders, he who dares!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Ontarioguy (2nd February 2012), Star Tsar (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    He who dares rodders, he who dares!
    You know it makes sense!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

cellardoor (2nd February 2012), Ontarioguy (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #70
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/02/t...of-a-lifetime/

Quote The Maiden Voyage of a Lifetime
    By Vina

See previous articles and transcripts for information on this Voyage to the Stars.

I’d like to paraphase some things that AAM said to members of the Bridge Fund/2012S team yesterday. This reading has not been referred to so far because these words came in a BF group reading.

AAM stated that the upcoming trip will solidify our team’s mission and purpose, unity and community and gives us an opportunity, in a deeper way, to know that we are all supported both here on Earth and beyond.

He reminded us not to allow outside ‘overwhelm or bombardment’ to influence our own energy levels and our own unique spiritual journeys. There may be moments of anxiety, doubts, fears, judgments and many ‘what if’s,’ he said, but these shadows of fear keep us away from living in the moment and succeeding in our evolving assignments. It can hamper and interfere with the refinement and possibility for us to be fully present in the moment of a most amazing experience.

Remember, he said, this is not just about the individual, but the rising collective spirit and how we are here to support each other, whether it be to validate each other’s experience, assume roles as forerunners, bridging new worlds or to just weep in joy and dance among “soul-journers.”

Now is not the time to be divided or issue ego judgments against each other. More than ever, the Light requires us to stand strong in solidarity, soul kinship and galactic friendship among our family on Earth as well as our star brothers and sisters.

If you have been confirmed as one of many embarking on this trip, he said, know that you will be jump-starting the process of Disclosure. There is no room for half-heartedness or reticence. This journey is for those who are ready and eager to have the veils ripped off, AAM stated.

We are at a critical juncture and turning point on this planet. Each of you have been given a wonderful opportunity to be part of a massive game changer, AAM told us. Envision yourselves as the first group of pioneers and explorers – each with the capacity for restoring faith and trust, for ourselves, for each other and for a world gone slightly astray.

You may have a desire to visit areas of special interest onboard – if you are keen on science, health, the arts or any other areas of personal interest, send the desire or request and set the intent to do so. There will be healing chambers for those that have any health concerns or ailments and opportunities to connect with others while exploring the vast realms above. (Others will be able to partake of these on future trips.)

If you wish to partake or become a co-creator of new star technologies or enhance intergalactic communications, step forward, he encouraged us. If you want to be further involved in any way, on board ship or upon your return, make that intention known. Your mission should you choose to accept it, is to spread the joy and glee, be an advocate of intergalactic relations and to be your wonderfully unique multi-dimensional selves. Many of you will be in positions of strategic communication and liaisons upon your return and become opinion leaders in various fields of interest.

Now is the time.

No more hiding behind the bushels and lurking around. Many of you are still hiding your light, not wanting to appear wacky and woo woo, wondering what others may think of you, fearing ridicule. If we buy into that pandemic, AAM told us, it will hold us back. Instead, continue to work on aligning ourselves to the higher vibrations of love in the 5th dimension – vibrations of absolute trust, utmost compassion, unswerving faith and total belief.

Many of us have toiled and extended ourselves for a long time in work for the Light, for very little reward. Many of us have been disillusioned and spiritually beaten down. Your time has come. In the lead up to our exciting journey, our suggestion would be for any doubts and fears to be released. We need to be vigilant of our energies and the energies of those around us.

Energies and intent should veer towards being in the higher vibrations. Our galactic family are not here or coming to ‘save us’ per se, but to share and be a part of our journey and existence. There has been much talk of ‘being rescued’… but accessing and remembering our unique and collective divine blueprints and sacred soul contracts is a path we take via heart-based higher states of consciousness – individually, collectively with the help of other beings, here and in realms beyond Earth, AAM said.

The limited 3D human egoic mind constantly questions, assumes, judges – wanting answers to feed the mind. It has been subjected to limited levels of comprehension, but there is a vast wealth of multi-dimensional aspects that we have yet explored and yet, many of us have begun the journey home, inward and outward, above and beyond.

There is nothing wrong with being discerning and reserving judgment, but there also comes a time, especially for those of us on this journey of ascension, when we need to allow ourselves to surrender to a higher force within our cosmic heart of hearts and trust in our higher multi-dimensional internal guidance system of our higher soul and source code. Many are on this path in varying degrees.

Remember, not everyone will be on the exact same step or rung of the ladder as us, he reminded us. If we see one of our brothers or sisters in front or behind, intuitively, we know to either lend a hand if they need a bit of help or to ask for assistance, should we need it ourselves. This is a time to support each other, but not be weighed down by the denser vibrations of others. We hold the space for love and equanimity, but we do not take on their problems energetically.

We are finally joining the galactic community – a right we have always had, but one that has slightly been encumbered for too long. Consider this to be the beginning of homecoming.

Disclosure does not need to come from our governments. Disclosure starts with us.

There will be joy and jubilation, he said. You will meet new friends from all over and indeed, be re-united with soul / star families. Along with other members of the 2012 Scenario and Bridge Fund team, I look forward to meeting and re-uniting with many of you.

You will return as bright emissaries of a brilliant and brave new world!

Love and Intergalactic Guts n Groove,

Vina

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

fifi (2nd February 2012), Ontarioguy (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    The Maiden Voyage of a Lifetime
    By Vina

See previous articles and transcripts for information on this Voyage to the Stars.

.... ....

We are finally joining the galactic community – a right we have always had, but one that has slightly been encumbered for too long. Consider this to be the beginning of homecoming.

Disclosure does not need to come from our governments. Disclosure starts with us.

There will be joy and jubilation, he said.

You will meet new friends from all over and indeed, be re-united with soul / star families.

Along with other members of the 2012 Scenario and Bridge Fund team, I look forward to meeting and re-uniting with many of you.

You will return as bright emissaries of a brilliant and brave new world!

Love and Intergalactic Guts n Groove,

Vina
    [/QUOTE]I'm ready! .........................

ETM
    Last edited by Sierra; 2nd February 2012 at 19:04. Reason: Added missing end quote.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

Ria (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #72
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

humanity is ready as well!!!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2012), NewFounderHome (2nd February 2012), Ontarioguy (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

A song for our brave space travelers on Avalon. We wish you success in the stars.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 2nd February 2012 at 03:15.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

fractal being (3rd February 2012), Fundy Gemini (2nd February 2012), Ontarioguy (2nd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

I would love to go and I am still waiting for my invitiation.

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=YyDVi2Bl4os
    Last edited by Cjay; 2nd February 2012 at 03:33.

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

will you be going on this space journey to the stars as well?

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

27. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

We’ll be returned on Feb. 14 (or sooner if people have other obligations)

like what other obligations can there be that supersede this?

dentist, doctor? is there is one don't go and let someone else go for the full 10 days?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Ontarioguy (2nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I find it interesting how one of the most reliable sources in this whole thread, OnyxKnight's posts just seemingly got completely ignored in this. Specially when he provided some important and solid information.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), blufire (2nd February 2012), D-Day (2nd February 2012), DarMar (2nd February 2012), misericordia (2nd February 2012), Sebastion (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

hmm it didnt even started and yet there is limits ... 100 people?
    Nice concept, browsing the web, reserving ticket for mothership and 10 days of joy!

send us some postcards
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

D-Day (2nd February 2012), NeverMind (2nd February 2012)

33. Link to Post #79
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Thank you for that Craig. I am really laughing now. I was thinking the same exact thing but, I was trying to behave about that-so THANK YOU!

"Hey quick ET captain guy, can you swing back to earth for my Jazzercise class?"

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    We’ll be returned on Feb. 14 (or sooner if people have other obligations)

like what other obligations can there be that supersede this?

dentist, doctor? is there is one don't go and let someone else go for the full 10 days?

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd February 2012), gripreaper (2nd February 2012), ljwheat (2nd February 2012), NeverMind (2nd February 2012), Sebastion (2nd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote I plan to bring back technology as irrefutable proof. Plus many pictures and Vids to delight the eyes.
    Oh, who cares about that! Bring me a perfume - whatever Mrs. Grener is using would be fine.
    Their duty-free shop must be awesome.

ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

36. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

cellardoor (3rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 4 14 34 LastLast