+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst 1 11 21 34 LastLast

Thread: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Why is everybody so intent upon eviscerating others who make different choices based upon their belief systems? If you're not going, why are you all so worried about it? Can't you just keep it moving instead of continuing to create negative energy based upon your own relative belief systems? Is it necessary to share your fears and lend negativity, really? Is the fear of this actually being possible so great that it must always and forever result in the same types of comments in every thread relating to anything pertaining to extra-terrestrials, ultra-dimensional communications and channeling? Not speaking to anyone in particular here, but in general about the trend of shifting energy downwards and attempting to convince others that their beliefs are invalid. Nobody here is asking to be saved by anyone else on this bulletin board. Everyone's opinions and beliefs are as valid as everyone else's.

Castigating someone because they believe differently from you is not a positive way to move forward or a way to make what you believe stand out as anything more than an attempt to proselytize and gain adherents to your own belief system, even if it is not a church or scientific framework. Imho. It is possible to share your unique viewpoint without minimizing someone else's or making them seem as if they are crazy or stupid.

Discussing these things as if you're asking someone from a country foreign to yours, politely and with real curiosity, is a much more friendly and neighborly way of moving forward and engaging in conversation than confronting them with your beliefs about their country, as if you've actually been there and know more about it than they do. Our belief systems are our own, personal countries, planets, solar systems, galaxies and universes ... each of us being the creator-soul that we are.
    Everyone has the right to ask questions. Our spiritual teachers tell us so. If we are being scolded for asking sincere questions, then, that is what worries me the most. Are some of them stupid questions? Perhaps. Having lived in a foreign country for years, I understand (and have witnessed) lack of respect of other cultures. Questions are not necessarily the act of confronting others with our personal beliefs. It's more like a Please give me more info. We do have the right to ask bold and broad questions, do we not? If questions are causing negative reactions in those being questioned, then that is something we should also examine. If loving light beings are truly that, they know that seeking further info is not the same as proselytizing one's own belief structure. That is the continuation of duality thinking. Respect is earned. Those who think that questions are an attack, are misunderstanding. If an archangel is truly an archangel, they will welcome all inquiries. How is it minimizing other beliefs to simply not know, and to ask? Respectfully.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lindabaker For This Post:

D-Day (3rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), NeverMind (2nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Yes I heard David Wilcock will be getting an email and most likely Bill Ryan,
    A Galactic Tour on a mothership with the Galactic council leader, and David Wilcock? This just keeps getting better.

You guys better buzz the Super Bowl Stadium!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Coaxial (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote Posted by lindabaker (here)
    Everyone has the right to ask questions. Our spiritual teachers tell us so. If we are being scolded for asking sincere questions, then, that is what worries me the most. Are some of them stupid questions? Perhaps. Having lived in a foreign country for years, I understand (and have witnessed) lack of respect of other cultures. Questions are not necessarily the act of confronting others with our personal beliefs. It's more like a Please give me more info. We do have the right to ask bold and broad questions, do we not? If questions are causing negative reactions in those being questioned, then that is something we should also examine. If loving light beings are truly that, they know that seeking further info is not the same as proselytizing one's own belief structure. That is the continuation of duality thinking. Respect is earned. Those who think that questions are an attack, are misunderstanding. If an archangel is truly an archangel, they will welcome all inquiries. How is it minimizing other beliefs to simply not know, and to ask? Respectfully.
    A question is simply the vehicle of an intention. We will be on our way to a very confused state of semantics to think that all questions are simply intended to derive an answer.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by ginnyk (here)
    Hello, this is my first post. It's been interesting just lurking and getting to know you. I have been following this thread with great interest because I have been reading Steve's articles for ages. An interesting thought just popped in. In astrology, Neptune is known as the planet of confusion, illusion and delusion. Hmmmmm?
    Welcome ginnyk!!! this then is the first reply to your first post in my first thread......got no idea about astology personally....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Kimberley (2nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #205
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I haven't read the entire thread but I was thinking it would be nice to see if planet x is out there, if a superwave is coming, if the galactic core is going to have/or is having an affect on us. Oh also I noticed that the planet Neptune is just about to enter the sign of Pisces, an event that happens every 165 years. The ship shares the same name. It looks like Neptune enters Pisces on Saturday, the same day that they take off. Interesting.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), bennycog (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), noprophet (2nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Why is everybody so intent upon eviscerating others who make different choices based upon their belief systems? If you're not going, why are you all so worried about it? Can't you just keep it moving instead of continuing to create negative energy based upon your own relative belief systems? Is it necessary to share your fears and lend negativity, really? Is the fear of this actually being possible so great that it must always and forever result in the same types of comments in every thread relating to anything pertaining to extra-terrestrials, ultra-dimensional communications and channeling? Not speaking to anyone in particular here, but in general about the trend of shifting energy downwards and attempting to convince others that their beliefs are invalid. Nobody here is asking to be saved by anyone else on this bulletin board. Everyone's opinions and beliefs are as valid as everyone else's.

Castigating someone because they believe differently from you is not a positive way to move forward or a way to make what you believe stand out as anything more than an attempt to proselytize and gain adherents to your own belief system, even if it is not a church or scientific framework. Imho. It is possible to share your unique viewpoint without minimizing someone else's or making them seem as if they are crazy or stupid.

Discussing these things as if you're asking someone from a country foreign to yours, politely and with real curiosity, is a much more friendly and neighborly way of moving forward and engaging in conversation than confronting them with your beliefs about their country, as if you've actually been there and know more about it than they do. Our belief systems are our own, personal countries, planets, solar systems, galaxies and universes ... each of us being the creator-soul that we are.

Rahkyt , if you walk by someone who is going to jump from a cliff ,who is really convinced is doing the right thing , what would you do ? Wouldn't you at least give your version,or at least make sure he knows exactly what he is going into ? Maybe his reasons are better than yours but, at least now You, both, have more information, from which to come to a decicion.We have to discuss all the possibilites , no exlusion , and i would never DARE tell someone else what to type in his keyboard. 'NEGATIVITY' is a very realative term.

I can put the word love , light etc... all over my post and yet give nothing real, and maybe in another post were i am more passionate , more 'Negative' as you call it, express true Caring. If someone explains thoroughly what he is trying to communicate ,i wouldn't care less if he is not polliticaly correct, i am not here to feel 'good' about myself, in fact i would loved to be 'shocked', at least i i understand where i have to work more in myself. I sometimes see more caring in these kind of 'nagative' posts you talk about than in some others full of 'Precious' words and 'Nicely' written yet with nothing to give. You see, for me the 'Negative' you talk about is maybe the opposite. Who is right? We are both wrong, that negativity is created only in the mind of the one reading the word .

You maybe have a feeling that i am being 'negative' , well for me is just crude sincerity,so people write whatever comes in your mind,many have suffered and lost lives for being 'negative ' to someone in this world, being it Goevernments or Churces.If we are afraid of 'Negativity' coming from a bunch of Pixels on a screen than good luck to us with Et-s and psychopaths.

As for your question : If you're not going, why are you all so worried about it? ... No comment

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tonius For This Post:

blufire (3rd February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), Limor Wolf (3rd February 2012), NeverMind (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012), Saracatt (5th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    A question is simply the vehicle of an intention. We will be on our way to a very confused state of semantics to think that all questions are simply intended to derive an answer.
    Sometimes questions are simply intended to derive an answer. Not everyone has a predetermined agenda to put forward their own beliefs. Couldn't it be true that there are those with a neutral stance at this time? I ask all seers to look into my intention as an example of this principle. I simply want to know. I am not familiar with this Steve Beckow information. Is it okay to not know, and to ask? Sheesh.
    Last edited by lindabaker; 2nd February 2012 at 21:54.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lindabaker For This Post:

NeverMind (2nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Ok again for the record to reflect... I Kimberley Jaeger find this potential for some of my brothers and sisters to go off planet and be able to report to us when they are off planet and after they return to be such a fun potential!!!

If this does not happen I will still love the idea of it!!! I am a dreamer and I am not the only one... I expect that some day you will all join me/us and we will live as ONE!!!

SO cellardoor, ria & etm if you are interested in giving me your skype and e-mail info I would welcome the opportunity to be your earth communication contact!!!

And if you would like to talk with me plz let me know...I am a much better talker than typer... I live in USA EST and have unlimited calling to US & Canada and have skype minutes and am able to call via skype all over the planet... so if I can be of assistance I am here for you!!!

Much love to us all in all ways always!!! XOXOXO

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2012), aranuk (3rd February 2012), bennycog (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), cellardoor (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), Mandala (3rd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #209
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Only hit dogs bark. I addressed a general trend here on PA that I highlighted on this thread. If you are among those who felt like you had to respond to my post, then perhaps you need to address your inner feelings about your response, and why you think that my post was directed at you.

Its great and fine to ask questions and have them answered. More power to you all. But sometimes, when folks ask questions they don't really care what the answer is because they already think they know so their question is really a setup to state their own opinions and possible disbelief. Again, if you are questioning in the spirit of really finding out the answer, that is wonderful, awesome, great. I'm sure those who are going and those who believe that it is possible to go are quite willing to answer your questions if they are respectful and friendly. If not, then there is something that came across in your writing and apparent intentions that displays something else entirely.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), Carmen (2nd February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), JRS (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), Muzz (2nd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #210
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

After reading this thread,I admit I am left without words,or maybe,shall I say -no suitable words. Whatever I will say now,will not bring the light,love & radiant blessings so please continue your way if your afraid of doing some realistic thinking and indulge in a little bit of earthly criticism .This is not to embed a nail in this wheel of excitment.However,I need to ask: What is going on here? a little promise and a 'so called' opportunity to have a ride on a foreign craft and most are ready to jump in?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

cellardoor (2nd February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), NeverMind (2nd February 2012), Seikou-Kishi (3rd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Sometimes questions are simply intended to derive an answer. Not everyone has a predetermined agenda to put forward their own beliefs. Couldn't it be true that there are those with a neutral stance at this time? I ask all seers to look into my intention as an example of this principle. I simply want to know. I am not familiar with this Steve Beckow information. Is it okay to not know, and to ask? Sheesh.
    Absolutely their are neutrals, I did not intend to paint you otherwise.
    It is definitely a case-by-case basis.

The question becomes one of trusting our intuition. What is ego response and what is our unity connection.
    A useful discussion would be methods of deriving this.

22. Link to Post #212
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I sense that cellardoor has a pretty good sense that nothing may happen, and will not be emotionally crushed. I actually think it's pretty brave to even entertain the notion of being among the first jumping onto an alien vessel, voluntarily. I promise not to tease cellardoor or anyone else with a ticket, but on Feb 5th I think it is fair to start a discussion about just exactly why "someone" wants people to believe that aliens are going to solve our problems.

Dennis
    Does that mean you are going to tease me? I'm perfectly aware that it is pretty unlikely, although something I would love to have take place. I would never pass up an opportunity like this one, just in case it is real! Because if it were, and I didn't go because I was afraid of being teased, then I really would feel foolish. Granted, I'll still feel foolish if it doesn't happen, but I won't regret giving it a chance.

ETM

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), Dennis Leahy (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), Mark (2nd February 2012), NeverMind (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #213
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Here's a little bit of an update:

In a recent channeling, Grener has accepted a proposal from Steve that they will take two friends of Steve's for a quick trip to the ship sometime tomorrow, in order to confirm for other folks that this is indeed real, so that people can cancel appointments and work and such in good faith that this isn't nonsense.

Grener also has clarified that this is not going to be any kind of an "astral" visit. It will be a real, 3D, human experience. He says they do the astral invitations and visits all the time anyway.

ETM

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), Mark (2nd February 2012), noprophet (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

26. Link to Post #214
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Interesting development; Two people have arranged to go in a scout ship on friday in order to bring back photos as proof for all who will be following.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Lol Jinx etm

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), bennycog (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), JRS (3rd February 2012), Mark (2nd February 2012), noprophet (2nd February 2012)

28. Link to Post #215
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    I sense that cellardoor has a pretty good sense that nothing may happen, and will not be emotionally crushed. I actually think it's pretty brave to even entertain the notion of being among the first jumping onto an alien vessel, voluntarily. I promise not to tease cellardoor or anyone else with a ticket, but on Feb 5th I think it is fair to start a discussion about just exactly why "someone" wants people to believe that aliens are going to solve our problems.

Dennis
    Does that mean you are going to tease me? I'm perfectly aware that it is pretty unlikely, although something I would love to have take place. I would never pass up an opportunity like this one, just in case it is real! Because if it were, and I didn't go because I was afraid of being teased, then I really would feel foolish. Granted, I'll still feel foolish if it doesn't happen, but I won't regret giving it a chance.

ETM
    The process to incarnate on Earth at this time was very likely not an easy task that we thus far have accomplished.

Hitching a ride around the galaxy, by comparison, is likely much less difficult, unless we believe it to be. We can appreciate the skepticism; we are hoping that it works out for you, your entire group, Steve and for ourselves: That outcome will change all of our lives, validating not just the travel opportunity for all humans, but the ramifications of disclosure, expedited relearning and ascendance.
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 2nd February 2012 at 22:26.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012)

30. Link to Post #216
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    I make a motion this thread be moved from “General Discussion” into the “Channeled” section with appropriate disclaimer.

After all this is channeled information and event.

Anyone second my motion??

Mod?
    I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but until the tractor beam starts lifting folks, this is indeed humans discussing channeled information. The minute any predictions from the channeled information becomes real, then move the thread into "General Discussion."

If a group of 100 people all have an out-of-body experience on Feb 4th, and (without hearing each others story) debrief, and we find out that everyone had the same out-of-body inter-dimensional experience, then I'd say this is either true (but not what we expected) or the black-ops boys have gotten very good at targeting people and implanting experiences.

Dennis
    It's a date my friend Of course I might have to leave you hanging

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), Dennis Leahy (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), Mark (2nd February 2012)

32. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Sometimes hit dogs bark, and sometimes there are defenders of those dogs. I must be one of those. Everyone has the right to ask and everyone has the right, I 'm thinking, to attempt to hide their personal agendas within those questions. When we see the agenda, we see the area that needs tuning. I am defending the right to ask, even and especially, any negative question and for the moment, even those people who do so. Hah! Maybe that's my agenda. From all of this comes the ability to further our discernment skills and response - ability. I do admit to being one to draw out the crux of the matter. That way, some but not all, issues come up for discussion now, and can be dealt with now. I mean, as if there aren't going to be major things to be discussed with the larger general public upon the return. Assuming that there will be audio and video! Thinking ahead on how to best address the general (stunned?) disbelief of many. Unity connection will come with complete understanding. "I have only come here seeking knowledge. Things they would not teach me of, in college." Time to get your chops up, and I am here to help.

33. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

As per my previous post:

Quote Its great and fine to ask questions and have them answered. More power to you all. But sometimes, when folks ask questions they don't really care what the answer is because they already think they know so their question is really a setup to state their own opinions and possible disbelief. Again, if you are questioning in the spirit of really finding out the answer, that is wonderful, awesome, great. I'm sure those who are going and those who believe that it is possible to go are quite willing to answer your questions if they are respectful and friendly. If not, then there is something that came across in your writing and apparent intentions that displays something else entirely.
    I find it useless to engage straw-man arguments or respond to points I never addressed, so I will leave it at this and look forward to whatever comes from this adventure! Good luck, one and all!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), bennycog (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #219
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sometimes hit dogs bark, and sometimes there are defenders of those dogs. I must be one of those. Everyone has the right to ask and everyone has the right, I 'm thinking, to attempt to hide their personal agendas within those questions. When we see the agenda, we see the area that needs tuning. I am defending the right to ask, even and especially, any negative question and for the moment, even those people who do so. Hah! Maybe that's my agenda. From all of this comes the ability to further our discernment skills and response - ability. I do admit to being one to draw out the crux of the matter. That way, some but not all, issues come up for discussion now, and can be dealt with now. I mean, as if there aren't going to be major things to be discussed with the larger general public upon the return. Assuming that there will be audio and video! Thinking ahead on how to best address the general (stunned?) disbelief of many. Unity connection will come with complete understanding. "I have only come here seeking knowledge. Things they would not teach me of, in college." Time to get your chops up, and I am here to help.
    Is there something I've missed, sorry,I'd be happy to answer your questions to the best of my ability. On return we will all be dropped off at a centralised location with full media coverage, at least that is the plan. Audio and video equipment can be taken. It looks as though a film crew will be going back up after we come home to make a documentary! Serious. Then it's up to the ones who wish to get the word out to start putting the Data online for all to see. That's as far as I know anyway. Hope that is ok for you.

Peace and love always

Michael

have a listen to this link for all the final details http://www.counciloflove.com/2012cha...0212grener.mp3

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), lindabaker (2nd February 2012), Mark (2nd February 2012)

37. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Rahkyt, The massage, intention, of my post, so there is no doubt about it, was only one: People, write whatever comes in your mind !

We are getting lost in words, i see you have already made up your mind for the meaning of what i wrote. I consider replying a kind af dialog, and as you saw i had something to say, sorry for that.
    I tried to explain as well as i could so let me be more clear : YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL OTHERS HOW AND WHAT TO WRITE. You see, even if i am beeing so 'Negative' i am with this statement on YOUR side too, in the next post you can reply and SAY whatever you want , you can even report my negativity, and i will still respect it.

I would really have appreciated more a sincere reply from you ,just a 'F..uck you' ( sorry for the language) , rather than that same phrase, HIDDEN between others proverbs or fake kindnees. It was clear you had made up your mind too, than why not just say what you really FELT. I hope this time i was more precise.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to tonius For This Post:

RMorgan (2nd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst 1 11 21 34 LastLast