+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 34 LastLast

Thread: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Why is no one . . . . not even beckow, the aliens, mike, the people that are ‘going’ on this trip even remotely addressing the fact that if this (trip) were to happen or if/when disclosure does happen it would cause complete and utter chaos, pandemonium and rioting all over the earth. It would be disastrous probably for many years.

Before the free energy, healing centers, pristine earth and all the other ‘promises’ that are being made . . . .tens of thousands will die from all the chaos and fear.

There is no way around this . . . . it will happen if and when the aliens disclose their existence and involvement in our planet.
    We as a planet and as humanity are not even remotely ready for this . . . . . what even this is

Wow how interesting we have a similar concern for the people of the world however I see it happening in a different way... Isn't it great how we all do NOT see things in the same way!!!

"Why is no one . . . . not even beckow, the aliens, mike, the people that are ‘going’ on this trip even remotely addressing the fact that if this (trip) were to happen or if/when disclosure does happen it would cause complete joy and dancing and partying all over the earth. It would mean a non stop party probably for many years.

Before the free energy, healing centers, pristine earth and all the other ‘promises’ that are being made . . . .tens of thousands could die from all the partying and lack of sleep.

There is no way around this . . . . it will happen if and when the aliens disclose their existence and involvement in our planet. However I guess that is just a sacrifice we are going to have to deal with."

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Anchor (3rd February 2012), aranuk (3rd February 2012), Billy (3rd February 2012), Bluewool (4th February 2012), cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Deega (3rd February 2012), Firinn (4th February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), mountain_jim (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (4th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,319 times in 8,666 posts

Concerning Bekow's latest, I am reminded of the saying: "In for a penny, in for a pound."

Best wishes to Bekow and to you all taking this leap of faith. Or being 'Blossomed', however it turns out.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), Billy (3rd February 2012), Cognitive Dissident (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #323
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Concerning Bekow's latest, I am reminded of the saying: "In for a penny, in for a pound."

Best wishes to Bekow and to you all taking this leap of faith. Or being 'Blossomed', however it turns out.
    LMAO! Jim. Being "Blossomed". Love it That word has to go in the dictionary if this thing fails

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Billy (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (3rd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #324
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Ok ...thought i'd wait a while before I mentioned that I am on the list as well...I've been thinking the pros and cons of what might be, and whether this is genuine or not...

Well the way I see it is that we are the ones who can manifest this into reality...if we have been given the opportunity to decide with our consciousness, then this would be a pretty good way to test the waters, and in order to valuate our awareness and consciousness...after all we have the capability to create whatever we want.

If our thoughts are suppresed like they have been for eons and we channel our thoughts within the reality that has been presented to us from mainstream, then we most certainly will not be escaping the 'prison planet' , as our thoughts will be confined to tittle tattle daily orchestrated mechanical 3d reality.

Yes I know it sounds totally bananas and absurd to some, BUT you will never get to the higher realms with this conditioned mind set.

Anyway, so I have decided to embrace this vision fully and if this happens it will be the catalyst for huge HUGE change. I dont want to go into what could be, you only have to use your imagination.

If this is a test bed for future plannings than again I will embrace what I need to do.

In the meantime...

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 3rd February 2012 at 16:35.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), Billy (3rd February 2012), cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Deega (3rd February 2012), fifi (3rd February 2012), gooty64 (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), jeanluck (4th February 2012), JRS (4th February 2012), kevlar (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (3rd February 2012), ktlight (3rd February 2012), Laura Elina (3rd February 2012), lindabaker (3rd February 2012), Little Ishta (3rd February 2012), mountain_jim (3rd February 2012), noprophet (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012), schneider (3rd February 2012), Seikou-Kishi (4th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #325
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Welcome aboard Viking

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Billy (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), kersley (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (3rd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #326
    Thanks

Viking! Amazing! Awesome is an understatement! As we have been Avalon friends for a long long time, I am glad to see this happen for you. I see so few of the early members, and who would have thought I'd be the one to be here to witness your courage? May I tell others who have gone on to other forums? This is really blowing my gaskets this morning, OMG, Viking, you promise to send a message? Please? Linda

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lindabaker For This Post:

Billy (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), fifi (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #327
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lindabaker (here)
    Viking! Amazing! Awesome is an understatement! As we have been Avalon friends for a long long time, I am glad to see this happen for you. I see so few of the early members, and who would have thought I'd be the one to be here to witness your courage? May I tell others who have gone on to other forums? This is really blowing my gaskets this morning, OMG, Viking, you promise to send a message? Please? Linda
    Crack on Linda ...

Blessings

viking
    Choose well.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Billy (3rd February 2012), lindabaker (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #328
    Thanks

Viking, it was nice knowing you....

Anyway, jokes apart, i wish you good luck.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tonius For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #329
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Obviously some here are not backward in coming forward with your opinions, me included, but when these slide into derision about someones intelligence because of your pre conceived ideas that writing style regarding punctuation, spelling, spaces, commas etc. are somehow a measure or reflection of someones IQ then I'm here to point out that you may want to reflect on the fact English may not be that persons first, second or third language for that matter. A display of such arrogance on an international forum could lead some to assume your own IQ is no bigger that your boot size... just sayin

In the event that this proposal eventuates I would like to know, before hand if possible, via those in contact if the ship to be used for the joy ride(s) is driven by a Zero Point Energy based propulsion system since recent research I have come across seems to imply that use of this technology for providing said joy rides would be frowned upon in certain circles due to potential ecological impacts it can have on the universe as a whole let alone the localised impact on our Sun when viewed in terms of E = Delta T x C squared.

PS On the record for those going, you do not have my consent (nor that of any member of my family) to negotiate anything with any entity on behalf of me or my family.
    Last edited by Mad Hatter; 3rd February 2012 at 14:55.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

blufire (3rd February 2012), cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Cjay (4th February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), DarMar (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), kersley (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012), RMorgan (3rd February 2012), Sebastion (3rd February 2012), Tarka the Duck (3rd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #330
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)

PS On the record for those going, you do not have my consent (nor that of any member of my family) to negotiate anything with any entity on behalf of me or my family.
    That´s a good point, my friend. I agree with you 100%.

Cheers,

Raf.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

blufire (3rd February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd February 2012), Tarka the Duck (3rd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #331
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Therefore todays update is that we have 4 Avalonions partaking on the venture, Cellardoor, Ria, ETM and Viking. Nothing ventured nothing gained, Or how some say in Scotland, Nothing Gained nothing lost.

All the best guys, And may the force be with you all.

EDIT: it must be near the hour for the scouts to head out?
    Last edited by Billy; 3rd February 2012 at 15:16.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

bennycog (4th February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), fifi (3rd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #332
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

That´s a good point, my friend. I agree with you 100%.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Thats fine.

I wouldn't dream of it. ;-)

viking
    Choose well.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

cellardoor (3rd February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd February 2012), RMorgan (3rd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #333
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Hey, to the Avalon four -part of the Galactic 120, best wishes and safe travels.

Please forgive my sarcastic side from earlier posts. I support this venture and wish you only well!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012), Seikou-Kishi (3rd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #334
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i had a feeling you had a ticket, viking. bon voyage to the 4 brave and fearless avalonians leaving on the greatest journey of their lives. send lots of pictures and enjoy your travels.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #335
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Cellardoor,you and I ,we are the likes.we share the same hopes,we wish for the same goals,we have pretty much similar aspirations.In a way,I find your naivety charming.no disrespect intended.You claim to have made your homework,yet,at the same time you say that 'they' have changed the timeline on earth,well,they did not.we did.please think long and hard if the concerned voices around here are giving our responses the way we do because of fear or negativity or because of holding a more full perspective. There is lots of good out there,and there is also the usual playing interests,just as we have here. I will not tell you what to think,or how to act,but I do say outloud that I have expected from Avalon members a much more rational and mind critical assesment on any information being thrown at us at this time.my bad.
    Yes, that's it. You're saying all the negative things you are saying because you hold "a more full perspective." Cellardoor's naivete is charming? You are downright insulting. You know more, right? You are smarter, better informed? Well, I say maybe you are not. Maybe you think you know more, and you do not. That is why we say people are entitled to their own opinions. You don't even know me. Why should I believe you have more knowledge, when you can't even put spaces after your commas, or spell? Geesh....

Personally, I find your assessment downright irrational and limited, of the knee-jerk variety, not real critical thinking at all. Or when it comes to the critical thinking part, I find your assessments rather lacking in depth. But then, that is just MY opinion, which obviously is very different from yours. And we are both entitled to have them.

But then I also am very irritated when reading your posts because you won't use the spacebar for some reason, or write in sentences, which makes it physically more difficult for me to actually discern what you are trying to say. What does that say about your critical thinking abilities, when supposedly you are attempting to communicate to people halfway around the world?

ETM
    We can all express ourselves without getting hostile. Limor said "no disrespect" and tried to frame her comments in a respectful manner. Her comments were surrounded by lexical hedging to help take any sting out of her comments, while yours seemed to me to be out-right confrontational. You pick apart Limor's punctuation but apparently have no respect for the fact that she is communicating in a language that is not her mother tongue. We should love to speak her language as well as she speaks ours :-(
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 4th February 2012 at 00:48.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Cjay (4th February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), John Parslow (3rd February 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012), RMorgan (3rd February 2012), Sebastion (3rd February 2012), sirayah (3rd February 2012), Tarka the Duck (3rd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #336
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a matter of utmost importance. You have my word that if anyone tries anything of the sort I will blow the whistle on this whole thing, absolutely no one person or group should do any negotiating. This is strictly an introduction. And I'm sure the council feel the same way. As far as I'm concerned it is forbidden. I hope that helps put your mind at rest. I'd be glad to inquire about your question though.

Much love

Cellardoor

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

D-Day (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

33. Link to Post #337
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Ok ...thought i'd wait a while before I mentioned that I am on the list as well..
    Can I have your bank account details please?

Good luck everyone.

See you in the ethers.

p.s. I'm with Kimberley. Where focus goes, energy flows. If we are to be the change we want to see, we need to move beyond fear.
    I understand that there will be chaos. Will we ever be ready?
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), fractal being (4th February 2012), Kimberley (3rd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #338
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)

This is a matter of utmost importance. You have my word that if anyone tries anything of the sort I will blow the whistle on this whole thing, absolutely no one person or group should do any negotiating. This is strictly an introduction. And I'm sure the council feel the same way. As far as I'm concerned it is forbidden. I hope that helps put your mind at rest. I'd be glad to inquire about your question though.

Much love

Cellardoor
    Thank you for that. I wish you and all participating in what may well be one of mankinds greatest historical moments the best of luck.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), Seikou-Kishi (4th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #339
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Cellardoor, Ria, ETM and Viking, all the best to you, and I pray that this Trip happens!

Early in this Tread, I send all the best wishes to you all participating, but there is one thing that we Avalonians need to do. We need to focus our intention for this event to occur, prior to the presume departure, I would be willing to meditate, sending caring vibrations to all of you, and also to the group of ET participating, if we could do the same altogether, this would have a stronger loving push, are we ready to give a hand here to our fellow Avalonians?

I feel that this is important because of this, who stand to lose if this goes through? The PTB, the Financial World and probably some lower races of ET. Right now, they know that this event is communicated in Avalon and “The 2012 Scenario Web Site”, “The Council of Love” and others that I’m not aware of. So, IMHO, they might react such that event don’t happened! Then our sending caring vibrations, sending protecting shield to our Avalon friends and Gener would surely be helpful.

Cellardoor, Ria, ETM and Viking, do you know the time of departure? From that information, how about, a group of Avalon members send protection shield for the incoming craft and our Avalon friends!, we do care about our fellow Avalonian, may we work together on this, please state your intention to do this tomorrow an hour before departure. Or maybe, you have a better way to help here, please share!

All the best to you.

Deega

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Billy (3rd February 2012), cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), fifi (4th February 2012), Kimberley (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

39. Link to Post #340
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Cellardoor, Ria, ETM and Viking, all the best to you, and I pray that this Trip happens!

Early in this Tread, I send all the best wishes to you all participating, but there is one thing that we Avalonians need to do. We need to focus our intention for this event to occur, prior to the presume departure, I would be willing to meditate, sending caring vibrations to all of you, and also to the group of ET participating, if we could do the same altogether, this would have a stronger loving push, are we ready to give a hand here to our fellow Avalonians?

I feel that this is important because of this, who stand to lose if this goes through? The PTB, the Financial World and probably some lower races of ET. Right now, they know that this event is communicated in Avalon and “The 2012 Scenario Web Site”, “The Council of Love” and others that I’m not aware of. So, IMHO, they might react such that event don’t happened! Then our sending caring vibrations, sending protecting shield to our Avalon friends and Gener would surely be helpful.

Cellardoor, Ria, ETM and Viking, do you know the time of departure? From that information, how about, a group of Avalon members send protection shield for the incoming craft and our Avalon friends!, we do care about our fellow Avalonian, may we work together on this, please state your intention to do this tomorrow an hour before departure. Or maybe, you have a better way to help here, please share!

All the best to you.

Deega
    Deega that is such a wonderful request, bless you a thousand times! Thank you so much. I 100% believe this could have a massive effect. The Maharishi effect is well documented and extremely beneficial to the cause.

Times of departure are unknown that's in the hands of the ET although I have made a mental request that I hope was picked up on. I do know that we won't all be going at the same time though.

xxx

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Billy (3rd February 2012), Deega (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), fifi (4th February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 34 LastLast