+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 34 LastLast

Thread: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

1. Link to Post #341
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

This, is by far the most interesting thread I've ever read on the internet, lol.
    The enlightenment threads a close second.
    I'm ready for a new paradigm.
    Good luck, and send some messages to the forum when time permits.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), bennycog (4th February 2012), cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), gooty64 (3rd February 2012), kersley (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012), skamandar (3rd February 2012), ViralSpiral (3rd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #342
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

[takes a bite then passes popcorn......]

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

blufire (3rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (3rd February 2012), gooty64 (3rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #343
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Ok ...thought i'd wait a while before I mentioned that I am on the list as well...I've been thinking the pros and cons of what might be, and whether this is genuine or not...

Well the way I see it is that we are the ones who can manifest this into reality...if we have been given the opportunity to decide with our consciousness, then this would be a pretty good way to test the waters, and in order to valuate our awareness and consciousness...after all we have the capability to create whatever we want.

If our thoughts are suppresed like they have been for eons and we channel our thoughts within the reality that has been presented to us from mainstream, then we most certainly will not be escaping the 'prison planet' , as our thoughts will be confined to tittle tattle daily orchestrated mechanical 3d reality.

Yes I know it sounds totally bananas and absurd to some, BUT you will never get to the higher realms with this conditioned mind set.

Anyway, so I have decided to embrace this vision fully and if this happens it will be the catalyst for huge HUGE change. I dont want to go into what could be, you only have to use your imagination.

If this is a test bed for future plannings than again I will embrace what I need to do.

In the meantime...

viking
    Bon Voyage (Viking) my Space Brother,

Make sure to let them know about the rest of us Avalonians...

Equally - If by some 'Miracle' this Adventure/Manifestation does'nt eventuate as planned..?

...and your still here on 3D - Prison Planet..!

Whatever you do, tell us the 'TRUTH' or I'll sic Auntie Jack onto you..!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KnEOr1MgwTM
    Last edited by jackovesk; 3rd February 2012 at 17:01.

6. Link to Post #344
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

LOL ...Thanks Jacko...

The 'truth' is all I'm looking for so humanity can be set free.

edit....heres one for you Jacko...great words>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>turn the volume up!

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 3rd February 2012 at 17:02.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Cjay (4th February 2012), fractal being (4th February 2012), gooty64 (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), jackovesk (3rd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (3rd February 2012), Patrikas (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

8. Link to Post #345
    Thanks

Viking: a message from Floyd:

"Ask him are they entitled to duty free goods whilst on board and if so to get me a bottle of single malt. Ta."

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lindabaker For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012), Seikou-Kishi (4th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #346
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Has anyone realized that today is the day that Neptune enters Pisces? And its staying there for the next 14 years? Funny how this coincides with this trip to Neptune.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Cjay (4th February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), lindabaker (3rd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (3rd February 2012), mountain_jim (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012), skamandar (3rd February 2012)

12. Link to Post #347
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Little Ishta (here)
    Has anyone realized that today is the day that Neptune enters Pisces? And its staying there for the next 14 years? Funny how this coincides with this trip to Neptune.
    is that really true? Now that would be a coincidence!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Ria (3rd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Little Ishta, I was thinking the same thing...Pisces, yoo hoo, what a concept!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lindabaker For This Post:

Ria (3rd February 2012)

16. Link to Post #349
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Yes it is true!
    “Neptune begins its 15 year transit of Pisces on February 3, 11:03 am PST, 7:03 pm Greenwich." LOL I thought it was 14 yrs.... make that 15 years. I stand corrected.

Here's the link where I got the little quote from
    http://www.mysticmamma.com/neptune-i...bruary-3-2012/
    Last edited by Little Ishta; 3rd February 2012 at 17:14. Reason: to add

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #350
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes it is true!
    “Neptune begins its 15 year transit of Pisces on February 3, 11:03 am PST, 7:03 pm Greenwich." LOL I thought it was 14 yrs.... make that 15 years. I stand corrected.
    Well I'll be damned, I'm not to good with this subject so correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't pisces have a connection to christ, the symbol of a fish, the walking on water, turning water to wine so on so forth.... I might be barking up the wrong tree so forgive me if I wrong.

xxx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Ria (3rd February 2012)

20. Link to Post #351
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

http://aquariansolutions.blogspot.co...oundaries.html

Quote It seems as if people have been on edge, waiting for something big to happen since 2011. The excitement has been growing since January 23rd. the day of the Aquarian New Moon and the commencement of the year of the Water Dragon. It is no secret that Neptune, the archetype of transcendence, dissolution and wild imagination will be enter Pisces his home sign on Feb. 3, 2012. This is only an introductory article to set the stage, more will follow in the next few days. After all the qualities and things relating to Neptune range from abdications to alien to adultery to angelic entities to boats of all kinds to clairvoyance to divination to mediums to melodramas to paranoia to ports to religions attitudes to sleeping disorders to theurgies to wizards to zeniths.

Timeline: last year on April 4, 2011 Neptune made a brief appearance in Pisces till Aug. 4th. 2011. Yes this giant gas planet ruling dreams, hallucinations, heightened sensitivity, altered states and the paranormal among a few states. Neptune the planet is huge being 17 times the mass of Earth and with an orbital period of 164.79 years. In astrological terms, Neptune signifies he strange or weird and with 12 Moons and severe weather patterns this makes sense. These weather anomalies are driven by the strongest sustained winds of any planet in the Solar System, with recorded wind speeds as high as 2,100 km/ Neptune who is god of water and the sea in Roman Mythology is connected to the symbols of the Trident, Fish, Dolphin, Horse and Bull. Poseidon in Greek Mythos. Poseidon was known as an "Earth-Shaker" In his benign aspect, Poseidon was supposedly able to create new islands and offering calm seas. When he became angry from being offended or ignored, he struck the ground with his trident and caused chaotic springs, earthquakes, drownings and massive shipwrecks. In fact we are seeing the water theme proliferating or should we say flowing? We are hearing about aquataxis, interviews with with Occupy Oakland Lake Merritt Aquapiers, water taxis for visitors to the America's Cup or wild theories about the USS Enterprise heading to the False Flag?
    Finally all the waiting is over, Neptune will enter Pisces, his home sign for a 14+ year stay on Feb. 3, 2012. Neptune stays in Pisces till January 26, 2026 when the next stop is Aries. On that day there is also a grand earth trine forming. This will be the first long journey since Feb. 17, 1948.
    Chart below is set for Greenwhich UK @ 7:04 PM UT, when Neptune enters Pisces:
    Virgo is rising @ 8 degrees 26 with this appropriate Sabian Symbol: "A man making a futuristic drawing." The Ascendant is opposing Neptune-Chiron-Vesta in Pisces as the Virgo analysts leave their skepticism at the door. Mercury the ruler of this ingress chart is in Aquarius moving toward the Sun reflecting a major news announcement.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), fifi (4th February 2012), fractal being (4th February 2012), Little Ishta (3rd February 2012), lizmac (5th February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012), ViralSpiral (3rd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #352
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Yes it is true!

That's almost exactly the time when the two scouts are supposed to leave

23. The Following User Says Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

cellardoor (3rd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #353
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Yes it is true!

That is just Weird!!!

25. Link to Post #354
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Space travelers, you may need a copy of this

Wooohooo!
    Bon voyage!

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Kimberley (3rd February 2012), Mad Hatter (4th February 2012), mojo (3rd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #355
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Yes it is true!

How interesting

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

cellardoor (3rd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #356
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,297 times in 8,660 posts

I was aware of the Neptune significance of this date, thanks to the thread and links that Carmody provided a few days ago - and the fact that I am a Pisces supposedly makes this time even more intense. (Though I am sure not nearly as intense as for those with the 'tickets' in this thread)

later edit: thread mentioned above

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-of-Astrology

http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/201...etary-motions/

Notice that Neptune enters Pisces on February 3, 2012 (until April 2025). This is a very important energetic and consciousness shift in 2012 for everyone, but especially so if your Sun is in Pisces, or if you’ve got Pisces Rising (ASC), or have a Virgo Sun, or Virgo Rising. This sign change by Neptune—along with the final Saturn in Libra retrograde period from February 7 – June 22, 2012—is an important phase for everyone in 2012 with resolving duality in ourselves and becoming integrated, unified individually (Saturn in Libra retrograde). Neptune in Pisces will be helping each of us perceive, feel, see, experience and know Source/The All That Is and our Higher Selves in direct, personal and intimate ways; absolutely no religious or spiritual middlemen (priests, pastors, fathers, gurus, shamans, masters, healers etc.) required for us to make this direct mystical connection consciously.

During 2012 many of us will exit the old 3D system of 12 and enter the new 5D system of 13 where we are consciously aware of the fact that we are aspects of Source/The All That Is and we have an increasingly conscious working relationship with our Higher Selves and need no one to interpret or define reality for us.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd February 2012 at 19:27.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

cellardoor (3rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), Little Ishta (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #357
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Didn't know what time it was, the lights were low
    I leaned back on my radio
    Some cat was layin' down some rock'n'roll lotta soul, he said
    Then the loud sound did seem to fade
    Came back like a slow voice on a wave of phase
    That weren't no D.J. that was hazy cosmic jive

CHORUS
    There's a starman waiting in the sky
    He'd like to come and meet us
    But he thinks he'd blow our minds
    There's a starman waiting in the sky
    He told us not to blow it
    'Cause he knows it's all worthwhile

He told me:
    Let the children lose it
    Let the children use it
    Let all the children boogie

I had to phone someone so I picked on you
    Hey, that's far out so you heard him too!
    Switch on the TV we may pick him up on channel two
    Look out your window I can see his light
    If we can sparkle he may land tonight
    Don't tell your poppa or he'll get us locked up in fright
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

33. Link to Post #358
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

For all of those who fingers crossed are hopefully about to embark on the journey of a life time, we solute you.
    No matter what happens, this thread has been one of the most interesting reads of my life so far and surely every single member on here would give almost anything to swap places with the select few,but it's surely not about WHO goes but about the message they tell to humanity upon their safe return.Good luck to you all.........

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mightyram For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), bennycog (4th February 2012), Billy (3rd February 2012), cellardoor (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2012), fractal being (4th February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), kersley (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (3rd February 2012), Referee (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #359
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I'm excited by the build up going here. When should we hear from the two scouts? About 8pm Greenwich in UK? I really can't wait an hour so I'm going to have a nap. I hope I hear good tidings when I return here.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Ria (3rd February 2012)

37. Link to Post #360
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I'm excited by the build up going here. When should we hear from the two scouts? About 8pm Greenwich in UK? I really can't wait an hour so I'm going to have a nap. I hope I hear good tidings when I return here.

Stan
    A wee siesta for Steve,
    Yes i am thinkng about the scouts also, It is to be all completed by midday today, and now it is after 7pm GMT, Therefore in their timezone they should at least be onboard now. I hope all is fine and dandy.

Any updates
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 34 LastLast