Thread: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

1. Link to Post #41
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Hay people! I was a bit unsure if I should say this here or not, so please be gentile.
    I've got a golden ticket.
    I'm just as in the dark as anyone else on this one, but all I can say is that I have a deep love and respect for Steve, and I'm just hope to God this manifests.
    How have you there no email address?
    I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean my email?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

No on the website they say they have removed address for application so how do you have a "golden ticket" Cellardoor?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by Revere (here)
    Ofcourse, payper view...LOL Will it be televised? Good one!

Peace,
    -R-
    bull s**t

Not true.

If it happens, that his precisely the point: to push disclosure.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

No on the website they say they have removed address for application so how do you have a "golden ticket"?
    Ah, I got the email quite soon after the interview with Grener, they are just setting up another account for some people to confirm their names. This is how the E.T's know were we live. I know, sounds mad. But that is what's happening.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Did you put your name forward etm, I was thinking you might.

Peace and love

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012), Star Tsar (2nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Gotcha!
    I gotta get on that ship....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Gotcha!
    I gotta get on that ship....
    Not sure if there is any more spaces but if this goes to plan. They'll be doing more trips I'm sure.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), Jean-Marie (2nd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I believe it was Steve Bekow's channel who also said that on 11 11 11 his followers would be actually ascending out of this dimension...there were many details as to exactly how it would happen, how to proceed, and what to expect etc. I remember at the time thinking wow Steve Bekow is setting himself up for a big fall, when his followers find themselves waking up in their own beds in the same reality. But I guess he found a way to worm outta that one the next day. Will be interesting to see how this one unfolds.
    Gee, I wonder how missed that? Granted, I could have, but I don't think I did. And I transcribe all those "messages." People were disappointed about not feeling anything on 11.11, but I don't think any of them expected to ascend. In fact, I think, but I'm not sure, that it was one of Steve's contacts that originally said 11.11 itself wasn't to be such a big deal. But I could certainly be wrong.

Anyway, I'll tell you all about it, if it happens!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Do you know how it will unfold?

Nothing will happen, he´ll find an absurd excuse and lots of people will still follow him.

I just hope no one is giving him any money for this "trip".

Cheers,

Raf.
    Gee, your attitude is so inspiring!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    I would hope there is a way to work in disclosure around the BIG trip,

Kerry? Steven Greer? Geraldo?
    That's precisely the point. I don't know who the "opinion makers" are that they plan to invite, but there will be some. He also said there would be some "naysayers" invited. So we shall certainly see, in just a few days.

Should I ask my daughter to post here whether I leave on Saturday or not?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), fractal being (3rd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Fascinating. If this is real. Because you never know, if you didn´t RSVP. Seriously, if this is real, I am not happy that more of us were not included in getting an invitation in the first place!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

So maybe we'll get to meet? Ria is coming too, I think.

ETM

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

mojo (2nd February 2012), NewFounderHome (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Fascinating. If this is real. Because you never know, if you didn´t RSVP. Seriously, if this is real, I am not happy that more of us were not included in getting an invitation in the first place!
    It was a little ad hock. I think it was just a case of first come first serve after AA Michael said more are welcome. Originaly it was only supposed to be steve and the team. About 25.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

mojo (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

If I was invited my one way ticket would be donated to a good cause, I would give it to Mr. Harper, the mutant leader of Canada.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Eva2 (2nd February 2012), Fundy Gemini (2nd February 2012), Little Ishta (2nd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Which star System is this race that is doing it from? Anyone Know?
    Grener is from Neptune but the galactic federation supposedly consists of thousands of different star nations, it was said we'd be going to
    the Pleiades as there are many beings who originate from there aboard the ship.
    Hmm, I didn't get that. Unless I missed something. Last I heard it was undecided, because there are folks from everywhere on that ship, and they all think their home planet is the most beautiful and the most deserving of a visit.

There was something about an invitation from Grener back in 1999, which I didn't quite follow.

And the way this happened with Grener was interesting, too. Steve does a radio show on Monday nights, An Hour with an Angel, and usually Linda Dillon channels Archangel Michael. This week, Steve had wanted to talk to Ashtar. But he heard from Suzy Ward that she had been contacted and that this fellow Grener, who is the President of the Intergalactic Council (a different body from the GFL, I think) had asked to speak to him.

ANd then this request came from Steve. It was his idea, not Grener's, but Grener happily accepted the suggestion as a good way to push disclosure.

ETM

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Of course I did! But, you know, I do the transcripts. So by the time I sent an email asking to come, I had already received an invitation from Steve, which I had not yet noticed. (For doing the work, I guess.)

My daughter is not happy about this at all. She's afraid Russian slave traders are going to kidnap me.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

Ria (2nd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote His books and articles are available without cost and may be reposted freely.
    Quote was rejected as being outside the university’s paradigm of empirical materialism.
    Quote experience which dissipated the fear of death
    Quote Steve lives a life of voluntary simplicity and research as a non-denominational and happily-married “urban monk.”
    There is cause enough to doubt...yet the quotes speak something about character
    In my opinion, Steve is as solid as they come. He always doesn't react -- I mean, he never just reacts. He always thinks and ponders and works something through before responding, and it's always a very well-reasoned, measured response. There's a word I'm struggling for, but not finding. He may not considered himself to be enlightened, but he's as close as anyone I've ever come into contact with. Of course, as always, that is just my take.

ETM

Gee, I have to run an errand, but want to continue this... I shall be back soon, though. Can't wait to meet Cellardoor and Ria! And Steve!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

mojo (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #54
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    So maybe we'll get to meet? Ria is coming too, I think.

ETM
    Indeed. Small world hay? Gonna get some well needed healing hopefully. If it makes any difference 11/11/11 was the defining moment that led me to being on this list, ascension is a process. Always has been always will. And I have a feeling if this pans out, that process is going to be accelerated 10 fold. I was on Tor hill that day, and had a magical experience. 11/11/11 for me was most fruit full. Those who seek shall find. Those who don't bother that's up to them.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

misericordia (2nd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), schneider (2nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Grener is from Neptune but the galactic federation supposedly consists of thousands of different star nations, it was said we'd be going to
    Can i stowaway in your suitcase. This is brilliant. I love it. I do know it is possible, but whether it happens only (time) 2 weeks will tell.

I will imagine it happening, that always helps.

peace
    Well, I plan on travelling light so, if you can fit in a rucksack then by all means.
    If you have room for a wee piece of clear quartz crystal, then i will be there. but only if you can fit the crystal in your rucksack.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

mojo (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I believe it was Steve Bekow's channel who also said that on 11 11 11 his followers would be actually ascending out of this dimension...there were many details as to exactly how it would happen, how to proceed, and what to expect etc. I remember at the time thinking wow Steve Bekow is setting himself up for a big fall, when his followers find themselves waking up in their own beds in the same reality. But I guess he found a way to worm outta that one the next day. Will be interesting to see how this one unfolds.
    Gee, I wonder how missed that? Granted, I could have, but I don't think I did. And I transcribe all those "messages." People were disappointed about not feeling anything on 11.11, but I don't think any of them expected to ascend. In fact, I think, but I'm not sure, that it was one of Steve's contacts that originally said 11.11 itself wasn't to be such a big deal. But I could certainly be wrong.
    No need for sarcasm. As I said 'I believe it was Steve...." I did not say "it was..." thus implying I could be wrong. 11 11 11 was a long time ago and I read a lot of material, so there is every chance that i am mistaken. You obviously are in a position to know more about this than me. My apologies if I am mistaken (which it appears I probably am). Thanks for the heads up

xx
    Last edited by Sierra; 2nd February 2012 at 18:59. Reason: Fixed quote box

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

What seems right is just to do something useful within our own lifes and let them come back with the results from that trip whatever be the outcome of this matter

33. The Following User Says Thank You to seko For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (2nd February 2012)

34. Link to Post #58
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

You're right etm nothing decided, Pleiades was mentioned.

35. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Interesting, I may take the 2nd flight out myself, Cant leave earth without a two weeks notice,,, Lets see what culminates on the first maiden starship voyage. To those whom are going, Keep us posted, and drop by Avalon to give us a play by play on your adventure, I hope there is Wifi on board so we can Skype perhaps.

Heres The Transcript:
    http://the2012scenario.com/world-dis...r-jan-31-2012/
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 2nd February 2012 at 00:59.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (2nd February 2012), Jean-Marie (2nd February 2012)

37. Link to Post #60
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can i stowaway in your suitcase. This is brilliant. I love it. I do know it is possible, but whether it happens only (time) 2 weeks will tell.

I will imagine it happening, that always helps.

peace
    Well, I plan on travelling light so, if you can fit in a rucksack then by all means.
    If you have room for a wee piece of clear quartz crystal, then i will be there. but only if you can fit the crystal in your rucksack.
    How about I bring you back some crystal technology instead? Lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Interesting, I may take the 2nd flight out myself, Cant leave earth without a two weeks notice,,, Lets see what culminates on the first maiden starship voyage. To those whom are going, Keep us posted, and drop by Avalon to give us a play by play on your adventure, just hope there is Wifi on board.
    We're told there is Wifi or at least means to contact home. So yes expect updates!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (2nd February 2012), schneider (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 3 13 34 LastLast