+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst 1 23 33 34 LastLast

Thread: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

1. Link to Post #641
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Viking . . . .Is Michael Ellegion a channeler and is this a channeled message?
    Yes Michael is a channeler and NO "Galactic “Dry Runs”: Analysis of the “Cosmic Sting” Operation of the Galactic Federation of Light” by Michael Ellegion is NOT a channeled message."

Go here to read michaels bio http://channelforthemasters.com/

by the way I never heard of him until seeing his article this morning that Viking posted.

*****************************************************************************

And to those that think this is all bs you are welcome to your opinion however for the record I do not feel it is all bs and find it very interesting so can't we just please agree to disagree??

Please stop criticizing those of us that find this of interest. Thank you!

Much love to us all!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (7th February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (7th February 2012), Mightyram (7th February 2012), Ria (8th February 2012), skamandar (7th February 2012), Zillah (7th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #642
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

WE must be very cautious with what we read. But keep an open mind. If we don't know everything there must be room in our minds for something new, surely. This statement from Viking at least gives us more information about the trip to Neptune scenario and gives an explanation hitherto the confusion.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 7th February 2012 at 14:12.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th February 2012), Kimberley (7th February 2012), RMorgan (7th February 2012), Zillah (7th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #643
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

How about the part where he says he personally has been on a couple dozen of the ‘dry runs’ . . . . but wait . . . . you need to buy his book.

This reminds me so much of when I was a little girl and the carnivals we would go to. Does anyone else remember the ‘carnie shows’ or the ‘freak shows’? There was always a morbid fascination and desire to go see the ‘two-headed baby cow’ and ‘the world’s smallest man’. The hawkers would stand outside the tents with the elaborately painted banners to entice you ‘to come in and see the show’.

The hawkers scared the wits out of me. Welcome to the new freak shows

By the way the freak shows brought in by far the most money for the traveling carnivals.

“There’s a sucker born every minute” P.T. Barnum

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Galactic “Dry Runs”: Analysis of the “Cosmic Sting” Operation of the Galactic Federation of Light” by Michael Ellegion
    Before I go on to share with everyone my “take” and insight about this and all other earlier Dry Runs. Many of which I personally have first hand experienced (probably well over two dozen). For those who are not familiar with me I am the author of the book, “Prepare For The Landings!…Are YOU Ready?”(PrepareFortheLandings.com), and the originator of a couple of e-mails, that I sent to my e-mail list, that were also forwarded on to many other fellow Lightworkers, a couple months ago, in Dec. 2011: “Tons & Tons of Gold, N.E.S.A.R.A. and our ‘Cosmic Sting’ Operation”. I was a guest on the George Noory “Coast to Coast AM” show on Jan. 19, 2011 (which can be heard by going to my other web site, ChannelFortheMasters.com, and clicking on the image of George Noory and my book). After the show I sent an e-mail titled, “Recent UFO Sighting Confirms Authenticity of book, “Prepare For The Landings!”
    Good to see you back in the 'Land of the Living' Viking...

Quick Question: Do really 'Honestly' believe this 'BullSh#t'..!

The Positive - Neutral - Negative within me says to leave this 'Crap' in the 'Bottom of the Bowl' or press the 'Flush Button' to rid yourself of the stench once and for all...!

Dry-Run..

IMHO - The very Division of such 'Hyperbole' & Dis-Info is continuing to create a 'Huge Splinter' in the Alternative Community just as it has been planned..!
    Last edited by blufire; 7th February 2012 at 14:43.

6. Link to Post #644
    Norway Avalon Member svein magne's Avatar
    Thanks

wow ,,,,,,

7. Link to Post #645
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Thanks Blufire, a few comments on your posts, I'm a bit off topic, but your questions aligned my view.
    Do you really feel that we are truly powerless to change the world or specifically the abundance of the life we physically live in and need off-world intervention? Or other means outside ourselves? Or even a catastrophic financial or natural event?
    We don’t have much power on the Financial World, the RULERS of the World, and here a few comments to substantiate this. If you take a look at our recent past history, what do you see…? For example, start with the year 1900 and on, we have had the first world war financed by the Financial Business and Banking System of both the Germain, the Commonwealth Nations and the US, it’s as if there was a willingness on both side to get at it.
    From this war, a World Organizations was put up such that, a war happening would not be known for century. Unfortunately, a few decade after, the second World War was started.

Also, I have to mentioned the Bolchevick Revolution where thousand upon thousand were killed or disposed of by Lenin, Stalin Regimes. Weren’t they (Russians) themselves WISHING for a better World, I would think so! And the aftermath of the second WW, a Marshal Plan was put forward to bring a living standard in Europe, I think it did that, but may you tell if people are happier with their system of government, their banking system, etc., unfortunately, I would think not.

If we continue, the Cuban Revolution that put in place Fidel Castro, was it a successful dramatic change, I think so, may we say today that the Cubans are content, satisfied with this Revolution, I don’t know, I’m not on the ground.

And what may we take from the Russian changeover with Gorbatchev, are the Russian people more well off…?, I wonder!

And all the different revolutions that we have seen in this century, are people better off…?, IMHO, NO! because the fundamental principles of our System are flawed. Would another revolution do the thing?, for a very short period, it would, but then unsatisfaction would sets in and IMHO, the reason it’s so, is, we are dualistic 3rd dimensional being, it seems to me we are DNA programmed that way by our creators.

IMHO, I think that we have the ability to change ourselves, we have the opportunity to influence on others, but, we aged and can’t hold the line for long, and who’s going to continue the process…?, so I think that is a challenging task at the individual level. On the societal level, as long as the Financial System is in control, I can’t see coming a better world!
    I do not feel that way at all. I have literally changed my own timeline and life dramatically in just the last year. Perhaps you would like to read a thread I started a while back. http://http://projectavalon.net/foru...ountain-woman-
    I have read your introductory Tread. Great of you, very interesting and I think that most of Avalonians have had similar thoughts and ACTIONS. In reading the thousand of posts here, I'm led to say that many have changes somehow their life and this is great, and I wish they can keep on that way.

Fortunately, we are mystery, we are miracle, we are gods soul/spirit in an animal body, what we may do is probably limitless, but unfortunately, we are in a Society where the standing of living is conditioned by the Financial World. Nevertheless, individually, we can do so many things from the inside ourselves and we may for a short time influence others, yes!, but, we are so anxious for a better world, that we may at times choose avenues that may give us difficulties, that we call “experiences”.

One may change from the inside, getting acquainted with LOVE, first for ourselves, then to others, and keep the process going such that you will raise gradually your vibrations to a point where you will feel the power of the unconditional.

Another thing which is important is the fact that we were raised with a notion that we will somehow die in the future, and what if we carry that burden that has an emotional grip on one, at least, I think that this may have an influence on who we are, where we are going, etc.

All the best to you Blufire.

Deega

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

bennycog (8th February 2012), blufire (7th February 2012), EnergyGardener (8th February 2012), Kimberley (7th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #646
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Yes Michael is a channeler and NO "Galactic “Dry Runs”: Analysis of the “Cosmic Sting” Operation of the Galactic Federation of Light” by Michael Ellegion is NOT a channeled message."

by the way I never heard of him until seeing his article this morning that Viking posted.

And to those that think this is all bs you are welcome to your opinion however for the record I do not feel it is all bs and find it very interesting so can't we just please agree to disagree??

Much love to us all!!
    There is a 'Very Good' reason 'Why' Bill Ryan wrote this Disclaimer

Quote Project Avalon and Bill Ryan do not endorse the information presented in this section
    and accepts no responsibility for psychological, spiritual or metaphysical effects
    either negative or positive to individuals who read these threads.
    User discretion is advised.
    We ask that following any post of these messages that a link to the source
    be provided so that readers may follow up on the authenticity of the message and/or messenger

I agree with you Kimberley...

If your really into this 'Stuff' (Go For It) there is a 'Channeling Thread' specifically designed for it...

Where it belongs...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 7th February 2012 at 14:48.

10. Link to Post #647
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

You have never heard of him Kimberly because every charlatan out there is going to be jumping on this ‘band wagon’ to make as much money as they can and while they can and further themselves on the backs of susceptible people.

I am not criticizing you personally . . . . .I am criticizing these people that are taking advantage of as many as they can.

Just look carefully at what ‘fruit’ is coming from any of these messages or any information that comes our way. Watch, wait and think . . . what is being left in the wake of these events.

Much love to us all!!

11. Link to Post #648
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Much love to us all!!
    There is a 'Very Good' reason 'Why' Bill Ryan wrote this Disclaimer

Quote Project Avalon and Bill Ryan do not endorse the information presented in this section
    and accepts no responsibility for psychological, spiritual or metaphysical effects
    either negative or positive to individuals who read these threads.
    User discretion is advised.
    We ask that following any post of these messages that a link to the source
    be provided so that readers may follow up on the authenticity of the message and/or messenger

If your really into this 'Stuff' (Go For It) there is a 'Channeling Thread' specifically designed for it...

Where it belongs...
    It's a reasonable request. And one that had been dealt with earlier. And might I point out that this was the only intervention made by the moderator team throughout the whole thread. I was trying to brake down barriers regardless of the out come of this thread, not because I think I think I'm right, but because we all deserve an equal say free from the disclaimer of gullibility. So If the moderator team now think this thread would cause problems to our unity then I'm all for putting the barriers back up. I did think we got along splendidly though. Regardless.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (8th February 2012), Billy (7th February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (8th February 2012), Ria (8th February 2012), RMorgan (7th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #649
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I think while we're waiting for mass landings for the GFOL or whatever specific group floats your boat, we're missing very important changes that are happening right here right now, because we're being sidetracked from paying them the attention they should be given.

Really, pay attention to the way you feel now, pay attention to the way your dreams feel and what happens in them. Be in the *NOW*, and take notice. I believe the changes, the shift, could be happening right under our noses...and the magicians are pointing our attention elsewhere so we don't notice... Because we're expecting something when we should be dropping all expectations for this time and just expereiencing what is happening without judgement...

Which is of course so very hard to do, as we have been programmed to judge pretty much from day one.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th February 2012), bennycog (8th February 2012), blufire (7th February 2012), EnergyGardener (7th February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (8th February 2012), ljwheat (7th February 2012), RMorgan (7th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #650
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Where it belongs...
    However as I already said... "Galactic “Dry Runs”: Analysis of the “Cosmic Sting” Operation of the Galactic Federation of Light” by Michael Ellegion is NOT a channeled message.

So why is it not welcome in this thread it is not a channeled message?

Avalon posts hundreds of threads about David Wilcock material (not in the channeled material section) and he is a channel too? What is the difference?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (8th February 2012), Billy (7th February 2012), cellardoor (7th February 2012), EnergyGardener (7th February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (8th February 2012), Ria (8th February 2012), Zillah (7th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #651
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

18. Link to Post #652
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Hi everyone, these are two possible different explanations for what may have happened with the space trip. I do not know whether either one of them is true or false, and I don’t have enough time now to research them more in depth, but I think it is important at least to take them into consideration just in case either one of them could be correct (or false).

I haven’t read the last posts, so I don’t know if anybody has already explained these two possibilities or hypothesis. Anyway, here are the links just in case you still don’t know about them:

Hypothesis 1:

Complaint Review: Linda Dillon
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/financia...rcle-ad6dx.htm

Hypothesis 2:

Galactic “Dry Runs”: Analysis of the “Cosmic Sting” Operation of the Galactic Federation of Light”
    By Michael Ellegion
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Discer.../message/65049

-------------------

A brief personal comment about those two hypothesis.

With regards to Linda Dillon, how can we be sure that that article is correct and not part of a desinfo campaign to discredit her? That could be the case or it could be not, I don’t know. Therefore, it should be researched further.

With regards to Michael Ellegion’s article, it is one of the best logical explanations I have read so far, and which would explain what has really happened. But I am not sure whether it is correct or not. I simply say it has logic and it is at least one of the possibilities.

In summary, to me this whole matter about the space trip is very confusing and I still am not sure what has really happened.

Therefore, it seems to me this event should be analyzed in the most scientific way possible, just like what Sherlock Holmes would do.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

aranuk (8th February 2012), cellardoor (8th February 2012), Deega (8th February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (8th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #653
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Hi Qbeac ...

I have read the M Elligion article and yes its pretty good in my opinion...its posted further up the thread ...

Cannot see any article on the link with regard to Dillon??

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

cellardoor (8th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #654
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by qbeac (here)
    Hi everyone, these are two possible different explanations for what may have happened with the space trip. I do not know whether either one of them is true or false, and I don’t have enough time now to research them more in depth, but I think it is important at least to take them into consideration just in case either one of them could be correct (or false).

I haven’t read the last posts, so I don’t know if anybody has already explained these two possibilities or hypothesis. Anyway, here are the links just in case you still don’t know about them:

Hypothesis 1:

Complaint Review: Linda Dillon
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/financia...rcle-ad6dx.htm

Hypothesis 2:

Galactic “Dry Runs”: Analysis of the “Cosmic Sting” Operation of the Galactic Federation of Light”
    By Michael Ellegion
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Discer.../message/65049

-------------------

A brief personal comment about those two hypothesis.

With regards to Linda Dillon, how can we be sure that that article is correct and not part of a desinfo campaign to discredit her? That could be the case or it could be not, I don’t know. Therefore, it should be researched further.

With regards to Michael Ellegion’s article, it is one of the best logical explanations I have read so far, and which would explain what has really happened. But I am not sure whether it is correct or not. I simply say it has logic and it is at least one of the possibilities.

In summary, to me this whole matter about the space trip is very confusing and I still am not sure what has really happened.

Therefore, it seems to me this event should be analyzed in the most scientific way possible, just like what Sherlock Holmes would do.
    Hello my friend,

I understand your point of view and respect it very much.

However, there´s no way to analyze such situation neither scientifically or logically, because, if such situation happens to be true, it will deny almost everything we know about science and, if it´s true, it will also defy the most exquisite sense of logic as well.

This whole thing is exclusively in the field of the belief system (until it actually happens and undeniable evidence is made public), and both science and logic are mere adjuncts in such field.

If you choose to believe such trip, it´s ok.

If you choose to believe that the trip was genuine, but it didn´t happen for any reason, it´s ok as well.

However, beware; These so called "dry runs" could happen 200 times, and they would possibly come up with 200 excuses for it.

Anyway, if you still choose to believe it, it´s your right to do so.

My best regards,

Raf.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

cellardoor (8th February 2012), niki (8th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #655
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Looks like John got to hear about this, he makes it clear he's not involved.
    Quote Re: I am the real John Lear...ask me a question
    The following missive has been travelling through out the universe with a story that is absolute nonsense. Normally I would play along for a little fun. But in this case I think that would only muddy the waters as I think this is clearly a disinformation attempt to discredit me. I mean, why bother? Anyway, have a nice read but its only nonsense. the original spelling has not been corrected. I've never heard of a Mr. Beckow.

John Lear February 7, 2012

It was a long tour. It’s a big ship.

A literal flying city. Sorry I didn’t report back sooner. I was exhausted. The amount of wondrous things I saw and all the information I learned can really tire one out. Anyway only a small number of folks were actually picked up. 25 that I counted personally. It was told to us that Mr Beckow and a lot of others could not be picked up at this time due to the fact that Mr Beckow made all of this too public.

It was supposed to be a behind the scenes first step. But with all the attention on Mr Beckow it was almost impossible for them to retrieve him and most of the others as there were safety concerns. We were told that Mr Beckow and others were put under surveillance after all this becoming so public against the wishes of those on the Neptune. But they said they do appreciate all the work he has done and he will be contacted personally at the first possible time when it is safe.

Today I am allowed to take photos and post them back to earthnet. I have a few mandatory training exercises I need to go do but I will check back in later. This is all so surreal.

Can’t believe this is actually happening. Mr Beckow made this too public and had some unsavory intelligence types watching his every move. There was no way they could have picked him up without incident is what we were told. I have taken over 200 photos. However the terminals on the ship don’t have a USB port so I will ask the adviser assigned to me my best option for uploading some of these photos the next time I see her. You should see the clothes these people wear. quite cool

And I can assure you this trip was most definitely not canceled. It was revised and made smaller. You guys gotta remember there are some very powerful people that don’t want this open contact between our space family and us to take place. Especially by passing the ‘official government channels’. Might we actually learn the truth for ourselves without ‘gov’t officials’ filtering it first! this is inevitable. And from what I”ve learned what you gotta realize is that the Earth is equivalent to a backwoods small town in the big galactic picture. There are many billions more umans living throughout the galaxy than on Earth.

These other humans see us as quite naive babies actually. Like a tribe in the Amazon who has not made contact with the rest of the world. On top of that they see most of us as being brainwashed with lies and abused. Made to eat unhealthy crap. Poverty. We are in quite a sad state.

Hopefully this will all change soon. As for Mr. Beckow, hopefully he learned an important lesson about shouting things from the rooftop when they should not be. Remember he is under surveillance. At this time it is better for him to believe this was a failure and he is leaving public life. This is for his own safety. When the time is right he will be told that in fact, the trip was a success and finally be able to see the fruits of his labors.

Anyway I have already become addicted to the gravity free game court. so much fun floating around. the rest of the ship has artificial gravity, but they have told us it is only at 83% of what it is on earth so it feels quite nice actually and a bit different. You want to hear something funny. When I first tried to post yesterday I got a message “Banned from GLP” from the ship lol.

God knows what ISP range they are using. Anyway it took a few attempts before I was finally able to post. This isn’t my normal GLP ID. So whatever those other threads are seems like an attempt by the dark cabal to derail this at every chance

They don’t use deodorant! I forgot my deodorant so I tried to go get some in the supply area. They said they don’t use deodorant. The lady at the counter rolled her eyes and gave me a package that contained two small strips. really small, about a 1/4 of an inch long by 1/8 inch thick. She looked at me like I am some sort of caveman and told me to just stick each strip inside my shirt in the pit area and i would be fine. I asked her how it worked and she said it was akin to what we would consider some sort of smart nanotech. where this stuff could find the stink particles and eradicate them lol. she didn’t seem like she is the scientific type so who knows. anyway hopefully they work!

Speaking of dinner there are literally THOUSANDS of options to chose from. Including earth cuisine. I tried some exotic stuff. I tried some form of seafood from some planet they call Octuria. I tried to act polite but had to spit it out. But alot of the stuff is very similar to what we eat. And a lot of it isn’t. We have been told that tomorrow we will be taking a tour of this local part of the galaxy. Starting with a stop at each planet in this solar system. So far we have just remained in orbit around the earth. Tomorrow should make for some really interesting photo
    opportunities. And I have been assured I will be able to upload the photos I have taken. But a more interesting option is that I will be able to use one of their ‘image capturing devices’ to take pictures which somehow will make uploading them instantaneous. Exciting times friends

02/05/2012

Last night we left the solar system to go on a most amazing tour of this corner of the galaxy. The one thing that I kept thinking to myself was that quote Jesus said, “In the house of my father there are many mansions”. Indeed there are.

Today I saw wonders that yesterday I could not have possibly imagined. Simply unreal. But the thing is… it IS real. I feel much much happier. I have a totally different perspective to what this all is. And it is just amazing.

My fellow humans from Earth. We have been cheated and abused in the worst possible way. We have been enslaved through corrupt governments and are given just enough to
    survive. We are brainwashed into believing this is a world of scarcity. But I can tell you with no doubt… this is a universe of abundance. We have been robbed of living and enjoying life and all the wonderment that should go along with that.

They have told me that indeed the elite of the Earth have had propulsion and energy systems that would have turned the Earth into a paradise 50 years ago. But that they have withheld this from the masses of Earth in the name of greed and control. Out of their fear of losing control and losing their self appointed place of authority. NO LONGER. This will all end this year.
    John Lear and Sleeper on Planet Neptune

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

aranuk (8th February 2012), RMorgan (8th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #656
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Looks like John got to hear about this, he makes it clear he's not involved.
    Quote Re: I am the real John Lear...ask me a question
    The following missive has been travelling through out the universe with a story that is absolute nonsense. Normally I would play along for a little fun. But in this case I think that would only muddy the waters as I think this is clearly a disinformation attempt to discredit me. I mean, why bother? Anyway, have a nice read but its only nonsense. the original spelling has not been corrected. I've never heard of a Mr. Beckow.

John Lear February 7, 2012

It was a long tour. It’s a big ship.

A literal flying city. Sorry I didn’t report back sooner. I was exhausted. The amount of wondrous things I saw and all the information I learned can really tire one out. Anyway only a small number of folks were actually picked up. 25 that I counted personally. It was told to us that Mr Beckow and a lot of others could not be picked up at this time due to the fact that Mr Beckow made all of this too public.

It was supposed to be a behind the scenes first step. But with all the attention on Mr Beckow it was almost impossible for them to retrieve him and most of the others as there were safety concerns. We were told that Mr Beckow and others were put under surveillance after all this becoming so public against the wishes of those on the Neptune. But they said they do appreciate all the work he has done and he will be contacted personally at the first possible time when it is safe.

Today I am allowed to take photos and post them back to earthnet. I have a few mandatory training exercises I need to go do but I will check back in later. This is all so surreal.

Can’t believe this is actually happening. Mr Beckow made this too public and had some unsavory intelligence types watching his every move. There was no way they could have picked him up without incident is what we were told. I have taken over 200 photos. However the terminals on the ship don’t have a USB port so I will ask the adviser assigned to me my best option for uploading some of these photos the next time I see her. You should see the clothes these people wear. quite cool

And I can assure you this trip was most definitely not canceled. It was revised and made smaller. You guys gotta remember there are some very powerful people that don’t want this open contact between our space family and us to take place. Especially by passing the ‘official government channels’. Might we actually learn the truth for ourselves without ‘gov’t officials’ filtering it first! this is inevitable. And from what I”ve learned what you gotta realize is that the Earth is equivalent to a backwoods small town in the big galactic picture. There are many billions more umans living throughout the galaxy than on Earth.

These other humans see us as quite naive babies actually. Like a tribe in the Amazon who has not made contact with the rest of the world. On top of that they see most of us as being brainwashed with lies and abused. Made to eat unhealthy crap. Poverty. We are in quite a sad state.

Hopefully this will all change soon. As for Mr. Beckow, hopefully he learned an important lesson about shouting things from the rooftop when they should not be. Remember he is under surveillance. At this time it is better for him to believe this was a failure and he is leaving public life. This is for his own safety. When the time is right he will be told that in fact, the trip was a success and finally be able to see the fruits of his labors.

Anyway I have already become addicted to the gravity free game court. so much fun floating around. the rest of the ship has artificial gravity, but they have told us it is only at 83% of what it is on earth so it feels quite nice actually and a bit different. You want to hear something funny. When I first tried to post yesterday I got a message “Banned from GLP” from the ship lol.

God knows what ISP range they are using. Anyway it took a few attempts before I was finally able to post. This isn’t my normal GLP ID. So whatever those other threads are seems like an attempt by the dark cabal to derail this at every chance

They don’t use deodorant! I forgot my deodorant so I tried to go get some in the supply area. They said they don’t use deodorant. The lady at the counter rolled her eyes and gave me a package that contained two small strips. really small, about a 1/4 of an inch long by 1/8 inch thick. She looked at me like I am some sort of caveman and told me to just stick each strip inside my shirt in the pit area and i would be fine. I asked her how it worked and she said it was akin to what we would consider some sort of smart nanotech. where this stuff could find the stink particles and eradicate them lol. she didn’t seem like she is the scientific type so who knows. anyway hopefully they work!

Speaking of dinner there are literally THOUSANDS of options to chose from. Including earth cuisine. I tried some exotic stuff. I tried some form of seafood from some planet they call Octuria. I tried to act polite but had to spit it out. But alot of the stuff is very similar to what we eat. And a lot of it isn’t. We have been told that tomorrow we will be taking a tour of this local part of the galaxy. Starting with a stop at each planet in this solar system. So far we have just remained in orbit around the earth. Tomorrow should make for some really interesting photo
    opportunities. And I have been assured I will be able to upload the photos I have taken. But a more interesting option is that I will be able to use one of their ‘image capturing devices’ to take pictures which somehow will make uploading them instantaneous. Exciting times friends

02/05/2012

Last night we left the solar system to go on a most amazing tour of this corner of the galaxy. The one thing that I kept thinking to myself was that quote Jesus said, “In the house of my father there are many mansions”. Indeed there are.

Today I saw wonders that yesterday I could not have possibly imagined. Simply unreal. But the thing is… it IS real. I feel much much happier. I have a totally different perspective to what this all is. And it is just amazing.

My fellow humans from Earth. We have been cheated and abused in the worst possible way. We have been enslaved through corrupt governments and are given just enough to
    survive. We are brainwashed into believing this is a world of scarcity. But I can tell you with no doubt… this is a universe of abundance. We have been robbed of living and enjoying life and all the wonderment that should go along with that.

They have told me that indeed the elite of the Earth have had propulsion and energy systems that would have turned the Earth into a paradise 50 years ago. But that they have withheld this from the masses of Earth in the name of greed and control. Out of their fear of losing control and losing their self appointed place of authority. NO LONGER. This will all end this year.
    John Lear and Sleeper on Planet Neptune
    D'you have a link please Daft ada? Thanks

27. Link to Post #657
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

There you go http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...e1468214/pg161 There is more stuff about it at the end of that page

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

RMorgan (8th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #658
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

There you go http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...e1468214/pg161 There is more stuff about it at the end of that page
    Fantastic thank you!

30. Link to Post #659
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Fantastic thank you!
    Cellardoor,

If John Lear is on Terra, considering Steve Beckow's latest channeling that he was on the Neptune, he will likely retire for more than a month. And that would mean your rain-check on your Neptune ticket isn't good?

Will the real John Lear.....?

Love to you all,
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

31. Link to Post #660
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

After reading everything ......it was nothing but BUNK! E.T's would not have done it like this. GFL is BUNK! The benevolent ET's are out there but they aren't the GFL IMHO ......get back to spirituality people that's the key! this 100 people on a starship is B.S all the way. Wake up sleepy heads.............................

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (8th February 2012), IndigoStar (13th February 2012), RMorgan (8th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst 1 23 33 34 LastLast