+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jesus is an alien and the church tries to hide that fact!

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Jesus is an alien and the church tries to hide that fact!

Some one i know from another website wrote this.What do you think

For anyone of the church this thread will not appeal to you.So here we go

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. John 8:23

After reading this and having an understanding of the word "celestial" it became clear to me that Jesus is a celestial being. You can even use the word "alien." The word "Alien" Before we look at that word lets look at the word "Celestial" It simply means "Heavenly." Meaning not of Earth. In the passage Jesus is saying you are from Earth. Then he goes on to say that he is from the heavens / (celestial) cosmos. Not of Earth/No from this land. Then he goes on to say I am not of this world. Keep in mind the line "I AM FROM ABOVE."

Now lets look at the word alien. The word alien is used in [Ex 18:3, Deut 14:21, Job 19:15, Ps 69:8, Isiah 61:5]
    Book of Strong's Concordance numbers - Hebrew - 1616 - 5237 - 5236

And her two sons; of which the name of the one was Gershom; for he said, I have been an alien in a strange land: - Exodus 18:3

Society has ruined the word "Alien" and should be used when ever you want but due to Hollywood it has caused people to think in the lines of fiction. Using the word people think your crazy! [Alien] (Book of Strong's Concordance) a foreigner:-alien, sojourner, stranger.
    The word "alien" is a TITLE word, like doctor, dentist, scientist, writer, messenger, pizza boy, etc... Weather you are from Canada, Mexico, Mars or Jupiter. If it is not the land you are from, then you are an "alien." Does not mean Earth only! When we went to the Moon, the astronauts were aliens from another land! ...That land being Earth.

With this understanding it proves and shows that Jesus Christ is an Alien! Due to the words corruption the church denies this fact. It would be dangerous saying such a thing in church!

Also this proves we were created by aliens. A being in the Old Testament by the name of "Secret" and "Captain of the Host" is Jesus Christ. The word "Secret" translates to "Wonderful" Wonderful is another name of Jesus. In Genesis Chapter 1:26 "Let us make man in our image!" This is what it is talking about. ...Jesus's origins are of unknown. Believe it friends! Created by ALIENS!

The creation of Adam there were more beings on the scene! - Job 38:7 - When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

There you go

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Jesus is an alien and the church tries to hide that fact!

So even the alternative media just like the church Alienates Jusus, The Church Alienated him by making into an untouchable God, The alternative media Alienates him by making him into an Alien. When all the time he is family and my Brother.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Beren (1st February 2012), Centauro (2nd February 2012), crosby (2nd February 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd February 2012), elysian (2nd February 2012), EsmaEverheart (2nd February 2012), jagman (2nd February 2012), ljwheat (3rd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012), Sierra (3rd February 2012), sunflower (3rd February 2012), The One (2nd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd February 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    So even the alternative media just like the church Alienates Jusus, The Church Alienated him by making into an untouchable God, The alternative media Alienates him by making him into an Alien. When all the time he is family and my Brother.
    You couldn`t have said it better!
    Love, love - and see what happens

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Centauro (2nd February 2012), crosby (2nd February 2012), danielle (3rd February 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd February 2012), jagman (2nd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012), Referee (2nd February 2012), The One (2nd February 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,545 times in 5,657 posts

Hi The One, it's good to post on your thread...since I haven't in a while. I like what contactee Bonnie Meyer says on this subject. She mentions that the benevolent ET's are aware that there is, a 'Creator of all, and that some of them are seeking after the mysteries of the Creator. I posted a few threads on her. I can respect the views expressed above as well, since I agree on your thoughts about the word "alien." I would venture a guess and say that both Beren and billyji would agree that if the blood of Jesus was tested it would not have the chromosome from a human father. So there could be agreement reached in the debate this way from a religous view and otherworldly view origin of birth.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Beren (2nd February 2012), Centauro (2nd February 2012), crosby (2nd February 2012), jagman (2nd February 2012), The One (2nd February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Centauro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    I think you two are so right...but since this post is using modern terms to described this beautiful brother of ours, I would say he is a hybrid.... half God (alien father) and half man(earthly mother).... what difference does it make on how we describe him anyway ? What matters to me was his mission and what he accomplished here on our world ... and what he did to shows us the way to eternal life.

Has there been another man who was resurrected on this planet just by his own will?
    I haven't found one yet...

Roland
    Last edited by Centauro; 2nd February 2012 at 00:49.
    "Belief is what take us there" "There is no fate, fate is what we make" "Happiness is easy"

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Centauro For This Post:

Beren (2nd February 2012), crosby (2nd February 2012), Dennis-G (2nd February 2012), EsmaEverheart (2nd February 2012), freebird111777 (2nd February 2012), jagman (2nd February 2012), The One (2nd February 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi The One, it's good to post on your thread...since I haven't in a while. I like what contactee Bonnie Meyer says on this subject. She mentions that the benevolent ET's are aware that there is, a 'Creator of all, and that some of them are seeking after the mysteries of the Creator. I posted a few threads on her. I can respect the views expressed above as well, since I agree on your thoughts about the word "alien." I would venture a guess and say that both Beren and billyji would agree that if the blood of Jesus was tested it would not have the chromosome from a human father. So there could be agreement reached in the debate this way from a religous view and otherworldly view origin of birth.
    Most likely this test would show that his DNA could not be found anywhere on earth so far I venture to say....

Roland
    "Belief is what take us there" "There is no fate, fate is what we make" "Happiness is easy"

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Centauro For This Post:

Beren (2nd February 2012), jagman (2nd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012), The One (2nd February 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Centauro (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Most likely this test would show that his DNA could not be found anywhere on earth so far I venture to say....

Roland
    I saw a youtube video that they DID find the blood of Christ as it only had 1/2 the number of chromosomes - only those from the female "X" sex-determining chromosomes.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Beren (2nd February 2012), crosby (2nd February 2012), jagman (2nd February 2012), mojo (2nd February 2012), Rantaak (2nd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

An alien can be your brother from another mother :-)

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Beren (2nd February 2012), jagman (2nd February 2012), modwiz (3rd February 2012), The One (2nd February 2012), toothpick (2nd February 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Jesus was not created on Earth, He was created in Heaven by the Father. So is Jesus an alien? By definition I would have to say yes.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Beren (2nd February 2012), Coaxial (3rd February 2012), The One (2nd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Interesting theory. I don't believe it.

I don't not believe it either.

Frankly, and I mean no offense by this at all, but I don't really think it matters.

Most of what people believe about God, Jesus, and other religious figures and doctrines is what other people have told them, without really doing any soul searching on their own. It's so much easier that way, isn't it?

But it seems a bit reckless to me to build your own "house of faith" on someone else's foundation. That's why I say it doesn't really matter. If you're not going to do your own soul searching, if you're just going to believe what you're told to believe, you might as well believe anything because you're not building on your own foundation anyway.

(I don't mean you personally, the One, when I used "you" in my comment; you means people in general)
    Last edited by Dennis-G; 2nd February 2012 at 06:33.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis-G For This Post:

East Sun (2nd February 2012), jagman (3rd February 2012), ljwheat (3rd February 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Centauro (here)
    Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    I think you two are so right...but since this post is using modern terms to described this beautiful brother of ours, I would say he is a hybrid.... half God (alien father) and half man(earthly mother).... what difference does it make on how we describe him anyway ? What matters to me was his mission and what he accomplished here on our world ... and what he did to shows us the way to eternal life.

Has there been another man who was resurrected on this planet just by his own will?
    I haven't found one yet...

Roland
    The difference on how Jesus is described i think makes a vast difference, Some descriptions have the effect of seperating/alienating him from humanity, Like the churches have managed to do. I agree "ALIEN" is only a word to describe someone who is not of this earth. But Jesus was born on this earth. He was Human. And his teachings reasure us that we are all equal with him. As he said " you also will do what i do, and even greater things" Why describe him as an ALIEN (Not one of us, seperation) rather than our universal brother (one of us,family) I do understand they are only words, but i think it better to use discernment when choosing which words to use.

And yes although Jesus was born on earth through Mother Mary, We never as yet have found out who's seed was used to impreganate Mary when she was taken by the "Spirit" which overshadowed her. (CRAFT in my interpretation) by her own free will. Do we not all come from creator of all that is. Therefore he is family.

There are similarities in ancient sriptures, Myths and legends of Virgin Births, Resurrection and Ascension of past deities. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_C...tive_mythology
    I say similar as they are not exactly the same. these are some of them 3) Krishna, Buddha, Horus, Zoroaster, Mithras, Attis, Dionysus-Bacchus. And if my memory serves me well i am sure Pythagoras also.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Beren (2nd February 2012), jagman (3rd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

Well all is simple and yet multistructured .
    Creator -Life and Love itself has placed its soul and spirit spark essence into Mary and baby Jesus was born.
    On his baptism (symbolical death and resurrection when exiting the water) there came holy spirit in the form of white dove and a voice came that this man is his son .

So essence of Christ is not of Earth .
    His body is.

He as a whole being is one with Creator for Creator's essence embodied Jesus Christ.
    When Jesus stated that he and Father are one he really meant it for he was one with Father.
    Almighty God in the flesh.

On Earth people call others aliens even people from other countries.
    But in reality we are guests on the planet .
    It's not ours at all.

It's God's garden made for coming of man who will fulfill in all realms the fullness of God.
    Beings as spirits, angels,ET's and who knows who other in the vast universe and all realms are aspects of Creator . Man is Creator's fulness in physical universe. And also fullness in all realms of spirit that exist.

Christ represented that man's fulness when he lived here on Earth.

He showed that he:

1. is one with God is spirit and can communicate in all wavelengths
    2. doesn't ever get sick and has perfect health
    3. doesn't depends on physical food to endure though can enjoy it
    4. can overcome laws of physics and bend them according to his will
    5. can overpower negative entities by just telling them to leave troubled person
    6. telepathy
    7. telekinesis
    8. can rearrange atoms and molecules to create food out of nothing
    9. can give life back to dead
    10. is actually God embodied
    11. hence doesn't need any tech whatsoever for he creates all by thought
    12. doesn't need tech for transport for he could be wherever he want to be

and I could add many more things but you get my point here.

For me the best thing is that after Christ elevated his disciples on the level enough to grasp a bit more than average man then he called them -brothers and one with God.
    He called all to return back to God- to unity consciousness if you will.
    And all his opponents then and through time are really not his opponents ,they are souls deeply entwined in the ego games and their ego is struggling for its survival for for if they return back to God - Ego dies.

Thank you my heavenly brother, my Lord and my God. Thank you for helping me to remember that I am your brother , Lord and God also.
    Thank you Father or Creator or just God ( dad ,mom and everything to me) for gently waking me up and all upon Earth by various means ever lovingly according to everyone's needs and levels of conscience.
    Love, love - and see what happens

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Centauro (2nd February 2012), conk (2nd February 2012), danielle (3rd February 2012), jagman (3rd February 2012), RedeZra (2nd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

CHEVALIER DE SANGEREAL

I am silent to these words... but my tears are not

Roland
    Last edited by Centauro; 2nd February 2012 at 23:16.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Centauro For This Post:

Beren (2nd February 2012), jagman (3rd February 2012), RedeZra (2nd February 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

if we only had a sample of the blood of Jesus

well we have

according to the late Ron Wyatt the archaeologist of Bible artifacts

the blood of Jesus was found upon the Ark of the Covenant in the Cave of Jeremiah beneath the Crucifixion site on Calvary

the Ark is still there and when it's time God will reveal it to the world

the human genome passes from parents to children down through the generations recieving 23 chromosomes from the father and 23 chromosomes from the mother

but the blood of Jesus has only one Y chromosome from the Father

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis-G (here)
    Interesting theory. I don't believe it.

I don't not believe it either.

Frankly, and I mean no offense by this at all, but I don't really think it matters.

Most of what people believe about God, Jesus, and other religious figures and doctrines is what other people have told them, without really doing any soul searching on their own. It's so much easier that way, isn't it?

But it seems a bit reckless to me to build your own "house of faith" on someone else's foundation. That's why I say it doesn't really matter. If you're not going to do your own soul searching, if you're just going to believe what you're told to believe, you might as well believe anything because you're not building on your own foundation anyway.

(I don't mean you personally, the One, when I used "you" in my comment; you means people in general)
    You are correct IMO. We are doing what we do best by looking through a microscope and missing the big picture.
    To use a cliche, we are all energy from the source, all aspects of the creator, dare I say we are all God. And with any luck I will be returning back shortly because my mind has been all over the place as of late.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Dennis-G (3rd February 2012), jagman (3rd February 2012), jcocks (3rd February 2012), ljwheat (3rd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

And before anyone beats me to it, based upon my previous remark every opinion here is correct!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

jagman (3rd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 times in 463 posts

If people are born in England are English and people born in America are American etc Jesus was born on Earth so he is an earthling and he is human because he was born from a human mother and God who made the world and made humans wanted Jesus to be born human and I think he must have a pretty good idea on how to make humans since he designed them. That's my understanding anyway.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

jagman (3rd February 2012), RedeZra (3rd February 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

The Bible teaches that Jesus lived in heaven before he came to earth. Micah prophesied that the Messiah would be born in
    Bethlehem and also said that His origin was " from early times." ( Micah 5:2) On many occasions, Jesus himself said that he
    lived in heaven before being born as a human. ( John3:13;6:38,62; 17:4,5
    He is called "the firstborn of all creation," for he was God's first creation. ( Colossians 1:15)

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Beren (3rd February 2012), RedeZra (3rd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

The Andromedans are on record as saying that the biblical Jesus wasn't just one person, but was actually many people. That rings true for me - it doesn't diminish the lessons "Jesus" taught either, they're just as valid as if they were taught by one man. The main point the Andromedans made in explaining that is that, just like in so many other areas of life, the teachings of Jesus have been twisted and contorted to fit the wishes of those in power. It would take too much time for me to explain fully, it's much better that if you are intersted, you download "defending sacred ground" and give it a read - or just search for the chapter concerning Jesus.

My only real wish in life now is that the *TRUE* universal laws (as they are in place in this universe, not as man imparts them) are restored on this planet for all to live by. If we lived by universal law, none of the ills of the world would exist, and we would live amongst the stars in equality. The truth is however, TPTB are hoarding the wonders of this world for their own exclusive use. This has to stop. We deserve peace, and if mankind weren't so horribly decieved by so many sources, we would have a peace the likes of which we have not experienced for so very long...
    Everything Jesus did, it is in our power to do. All we have to do is believe we ARE worthy, we CAN do it. We do NOT need a "go-between", we CAN and WILL commune with god PERSONALLY, and our society WILL be better for it!

The truths of what I have said will be revealed in the near future, but it is going to take quite a while for it all to sink in. The deceit we have been subjected to in this respect IS that bad!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

jagman (3rd February 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    The Andromedans are on record as saying that the biblical Jesus wasn't just one person, but was actually many people. That rings true for me
    it's just tinnitus ; )

put some alcohol behind the ears

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    My only real wish in life now is that the *TRUE* universal laws (as they are in place in this universe, not as man imparts them) are restored on this planet for all to live by.
    any day now Truth comes in the clouds to disperse the confusion and restore the Law

if you know the Bible you know what i'm talking about

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast