+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Step One - Command Removal Of Illuminati

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Davy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Step One - Command Removal Of Illuminati

Thanks Roman I have printed off copies and have given them out. I suggest for everyone to copy this into word and save it. The TRUTH needs to be known by all. We have got to claim our own power. The first step is awareness. We have got to take responsibility for ourselves, our human race and for our planet. We can not expect that others are going to save us as we sit back and do nothing. It is ultimately each and everyone of our responsibility to do our part to save ourselves from the enslavement we have been under and to not give away our power to anyone including Extraterrestrial.

Then to spread it far and wide!
    The Truth will find you out!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

crested-duck (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), jessamy99 (2nd February 2012), ROMANWKT (2nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

-Luke 23:34 (KJV): Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. - I feel compeled to jump in here for the following reasons: 1st the now official bible was put together at the Council of Nicea in 300something a.d. And many original scroll verses were changed at that time.2nd That verse from Luke originally said- Father- DO NOT FORGIVE THEM, FOR THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DO ! (this can be verified if one is willing to do the research) Great thread otherwise as far as I'm concerned. Already copied and sent to a few email contacts .

4. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Another useless program(Mind control) and people fall for it , you can't command any body to do anything.
    It is very simple if a person does not want to tell you the truth then he or she is not going to.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

ROMANWKT (2nd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Another useless program(Mind control) and people fall for it , you can't command any body to do anything.
    It is very simple if a person does not want to tell you the truth then he or she is not going to.
    Thats quite correct, but the truth is being told here in this letter, so if this is mind control to you, the so be it, but with a truth.

regards Mu
    roman

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Davy (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), jessamy99 (2nd February 2012), seko (2nd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Thats quite correct, but the truth is being told here in this letter, so if this is mind control to you, the so be it, but with a truth.

regards Mu
    roman
    You going to have to look for the intend of the messages first then you know if he/she is telling the truth. Because the problem is in the spiritual realm not what you see in the pyshical that is only the Manifestation of it (Spiritual blindness)
    Do you think this message comes from a person that has unconditional love in him/her?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

ROMANWKT (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Meditate to heal and bring balance to the energy centers of your soul. Allow yourself to radiate the love and the light of the Creator
    I cut a past this line from the message and to make people think? How are you going to do that?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

What do I see in this message is "V for vendetta " Mind control programing.

The coming of the false/devils messiah or THE ANTI CHRIST to install his kindom,
    This type of messages which also was being given by a mayan elder who was pointing to the "During the time of the blossoming of the cains THEY WILL make some adjustments and changes " (Not GOOD)

He is not forcing it on any one ,but make you belief the lie so you going to follow him and any one who does not will be attacked. SO much for Love and Light ( O yeah they are very benevolent in there ways ,but yet so deceiving)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Mu2143,

You must then be very satisfied with the status quo, and against the message to inform and empower humans to know they have the right, obligation in fact, to expel the Illuminati.

Other than that, your comments are a bit curious....
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Davy (2nd February 2012), ROMANWKT (2nd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

False peace........
    And of course then the Elite/PTB will be exposed (Another lie)- (that message is a part of it) and then we all come together in THE NWO ........ the end.....
    (ET channeling......... false messiah .......V for vendetta..... --->false flag event <---- the trigger

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

ROMANWKT (3rd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

The coming of the false/devils messiah or THE ANTI CHRIST to install his kindom,
    This type of messages which also was being given by a mayan elder who was pointing to the "During the time of the blossoming of the cains THEY WILL make some adjustments and changes " (Not GOOD)

He is not forcing it on any one ,but make you belief the lie so you going to follow him and any one who does not will be attacked. SO much for Love and Light ( O yeah they are very benevolent in there ways ,but yet so deceiving)
    I cant understand why you think this message has negative connotation, when this entire forum is 70% based on this exact subject, and ignorance of this subject has led to what you see around you, and world wide. These religious nonsense that you are quoting and the stance that you are portraying is brain washing, I had just looked at your website, and can see where you are getting it from. you are also saying that its okay for you to know but not others, for that would be brain washing, I am sorry to say this, but I think you are muddled in your view. so as penance please read this, and then talk again so I know exactly where you re coming from.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onsense-part-1

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onsense-part-2

regards to you Mu
    roman

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Davy (2nd February 2012), Russ1959 (2nd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Mu2143,

You must then be very satisfied with the status quo, and against the message to inform and empower humans to know they have the right, obligation in fact, to expel the Illuminati.

Here is a question for you? how are you going to solve the problem with out breaking some one elses free will?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

False peace........
    And of course then the Elite/PTB will be exposed (Another lie)- (that message is a part of it) and then we all come together in THE NWO ........ the end.....
    (ET channeling......... false messiah .......V for vendetta..... --->false flag event <---- the trigger
    Mu,

You are actually making a point I have made before too. That a "fake changing of the guard" will only help usher in the NWO. From many posts that I have read, I know many Avalonians are concerned about the same.

The removal of the Illuminati must be a grass-roots effort, unsatisfied until all former participants are removed for many reasons, including some that you have addressed.

I did not interpret the message of this thread as a panacea, or a complete blueprint for our transition we are undertaking in 2012.

Perhaps you could look at this empowerment command as just one of many initial necessary steps in our journey.

Perhaps, if you can appreciate the merits of this message as a beginning, you can share your ideas in a new thread a proposal for the next critical steps for your vision.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Mu2143,

Here is a question for you? how are you going to solve the problem with out breaking some one elses free will?
    Are you suggesting that we are obligated to allow the Illuminati to continue their free will against ours?
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 2nd February 2012 at 22:01.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I cant understand why you think this message has negative connotation, when this entire forum is 70% based on this exact subject, and ignorance of this subject has led to what you see around you, and world wide. These religious nonsense that you are quoting and the stance that you are portraying is brain washing, I had just looked at your website, and can see where you are getting it from. you are also saying that its okay for you to know but not others, for that would be brain washing, I am sorry to say this, but I think you are muddled in your view. so as penance please read this, and then talk again so I know exactly where you re coming from.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onsense-part-1

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onsense-part-2

regards to you Mu
    roman
    No, you don't know where I'm coming from and do not understand me

and there is lot you do not know about me
    and by simpley looking at my website or link
    and the amount of time you took to check it it out already tells me you made your conclusion based on that i'm religious .

So how do you know some one is religious?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

False peace........
    Mu,

You are actually making a point I have made before too. That a "fake changing of the guard" will only usher help usher in the NWO. From many posts that I have read, I know many Avalonians are concerned about the same.

The removal of the Illuminati must be a grass-roots effort, unsatisfied until all former participants are removed for many reasons, including some that you have addressed.

I did not interpret the message of this thread as a panacea, or a complete blueprint for our transition we are undertaking in 2012.

Perhaps you could look at this empowerment command as just one of many initial necessary steps in our journey.

Perhaps, if you can appreciate the merits of this message as a beginning, you can share your ideas in a new thread a proposal for the next critical steps for your vision.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Mu2143,

Are you suggesting that we are obligated to allow the Illuminati to continue their free will against ours?
    Duality is going to end and you have always been free ,but that is on a soul level.
    Its very importent to know that by your action and thinking you are making that choice.
    So if you want to step out of it then you need to let go of the things of this world and follow the way of the spirit and not that of the flesh.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

let me refrase that Mu, I have been there, I know of all the content in that web site, I have made it my business to know all the media contributors, I am not tring to belittle you, I have done my home work long time ago witha all of them,but there are things that I would like you to also understandb where I am comming from with my answer to you, thats why I would like you to read those two links, and see then where we may be both be coming from.

regards to you MU
    roman

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Davy (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

let me refrase that Mu, I have been there, I know of all the content in that web site, I have made it my business to know all the media contributors, I am not tring to belittle you, I have done my home work long time ago witha all of them,but there are things that I would like you to also understandb where I am comming from with my answer to you, thats why I would like you to read those two links, and see then where we may be both be coming from.

regards to you MU
    roman
    You said you have been there like you know what you are saying when I don't know what you are talking about?

been there where what ???You do not even have a history of my live , what I all have researched , what I have seen, what I had to go true when I really woke up.
    With all of my experiences in the last 4 years I know GOD is taking care of my life and have no worries what so ever.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

32. Link to Post #37
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

Thankyou Roman for posting this!

What an amazingly strong and positive message it is.
    I will certainly post it forward.
    And thankyou to whoever sent it to you!

With love,
    Jessamy

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (3rd February 2012), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

34. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Whenever I need to give advice to get someone out of a slump, I suggest thinking with your heart instead of your brain. Its amazing how different the answers are that come back. ( I also try to take my own advice and live it )

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to m1i1c2h3a5e8l For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (3rd February 2012), jessamy99 (3rd February 2012), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Hope you don't mind, but I received this in my email this morning. imo it is saying the same thing as the first post, but in a different way. Interesting how these messages are appearing in emails.

"We are the Powers that Be

We the people are the master creators of reality here on earth. Our reality today is a direct result of the thoughts, words and deeds of yesterday. When confronted with a disagreeable situation we have the choice of how we choose to react. We can choose to be angry, disappointed or frustrated; we can choose to respond with violence and fighting or with love and compassion. We have the choice of whether we choose harmony or discord. In every life situation we have a choice of what reality....... what state of mind........ what perspective we choose to give our life energy to.

I have seen those who seem to have everything...... who seem to be living the American dream. Yet, they are miserable, unhappy, living a life devoid of love and compassion. I have also witnessed those who seem to have nothing..... who, for all appearances have gotten the short end of the stick, those who you look upon and say, “Look at them, my life is not really so bad after all. It could indeed be worse.” yet they are just as happy and content as can be.

Each has chosen how they will react to their life situations. Each created their own reality, be it heaven or hell right here on earth...... their choice of perspectives the only difference.

We the people are the master creators here on earth yet we have allowed ourselves to be manipulated. We have allowed doubt and fear, injected into our lives by those who wish to control us, to taint our powers of creation. We have allowed others to manipulate us into creating in the negative. THEY are only The Powers That Be because we have given up our power to them. Without OUR powers of creation they have no power at all. We feed into the doubt and fear based stories with which we are constantly bombarded and as we give our life energy to THEIR creation we are actually participating in our own destruction. We are the creators of our own enslavement. No one has taken our freedoms from us............. we have willingly, if not knowingly, given them away.

Today, we have the choice to take back our power. We have the choice to reject the doubt and fear........ we choose where we focus our life energy. Do we choose to focus on the doubt and fear? Do we choose to allow others to manipulate our powers of creation? Do we choose doubt and fear or do we choose Divine Love and compassion as the building blocks of our creation? After all, it is OUR reality that we are creating. It is we that must lie in the bed we make, not they.

We the people of earth are the Powers That Be....... We are the master creators of realities....... let us take back our power. Let us withhold our life energy from the doubt and fear...... let us no longer allow others to manipulate our powers of creation as we acknowledge them, fill the doubt and fear with love and release them back to the Universe.

Acknowledge and accept your power....... acknowledge and accept who you are...... a master creator of realities...... One with the all that is....... step up to the plate and BE the Powers That Be...... it is a choice!"

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Anchor (3rd February 2012), Davy (3rd February 2012), EnergyGardener (3rd February 2012), jessamy99 (3rd February 2012), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2012), Swanette (12th February 2012)

38. Link to Post #40
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you all very much for your contribution in this thread, I would still like to remind some of you that I did not write this letter, but found the information extremely useful and informative, yes we do know most if not all that is stated there, but its the best compilation of one that I had seen, and we have it here, so as I had said before, take advantage of this and please make this go viral.

Yes I know we can pick hole in it, but why? Most of the people in this world DO NOT know that there is a secret power behind all powers here on our planet, more than 90% are totally ignorant that their country is run by the secret power elite, behind their politicians and their government, they are totally oblivious to this. I know many of us had tried telling people this very thing, and most of us were just pooh pooh as nonsense, If you had never told anybody about TPTB, try, and you will see that people will not believe you, and look at you as some kind of a nut, or a daft conspirator.

That is why we should spread this as far as we can, because of this secrecy, and the masses ignorant of the fact that they will always have the power over us, and the last say. we need to break this.

Thank you and regards to all
    roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 3rd February 2012 at 19:09.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Belle (3rd February 2012), crosby (3rd February 2012), EnergyGardener (3rd February 2012), enfoldedblue (3rd February 2012), jessamy99 (3rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast