+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones - James Cameron plans move to New Zealand - USA to die.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Alex Jones - James Cameron plans move to New Zealand - USA to die.

"As reported by Reuters seven hours ago, James Cameron (writer/director of such films as Terminator and Aliens and Avatar) is about to move to New Zealand to live on a farm in the middle of nowhere next door to fellow film director Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings, King Kong, Braindead) ... and the USA is about to die.

The "USA is about to die," assumption was added on by 'anti-fascist fear-monger' Alex Jones, who suspects Cameron is 'just another global elite who is leaving the USA' because, "It's about to be torched by the amoral machinations of The End Game."

James Cameron could just be 'moving to New Zealand' as a four-year-base to prepare, enhance and finish Avatar 2 and 3 in tandem, for a 2016 release.

But no, "All the rich are moving to bunkers in New Zealand," Alex Jones rants, and raves, and this is a great way to keep You The People afraid. FEAR (via emotional trauma) is the major global control mechanism, after all. All the elites who've ever lived know this - a fearful populace is a controlled populace. I'm not totally convinced how much Alex's onscreen anger can outweight an enormously-funded Corporate War (asset and mind control) Machine that's been obliterating normalcy from this Prison Planet for nigh on fifty years. This latest performance might just come across as yet another grunting, grimacing, gum-grinding performance-in-a-photo-booth from the master Texan fatalist.

I mean, you're going, "Mike, don't do this, Alex Jones has hit the nail on the head so many times before," his intel is so good there's a suspicion that he's also in the game, earning his survival points in the Corporate Underground Slave Cities of mankind's gloomy future.

I say, "**** all that, you moron," there is no way that any 'flight to D.U.M.B.s' will save the Globalist Elite of so-called humanity, as the Human Genome is already beyond repair for our generation, and generations to come. T.H.E.Y.'re breathing the same irradiated air. T.H.E.Y.'re drinking the same polluted water. T.H.E.Y.'re eating the same chemically-poisoned food as we are. Even Disney knows about the interwoven dependency of existence; their sing-songy circle of life. If we're doomed, surely T.H.E.Y.'re already also doomed, as a lineage; surely T.H.E.Y. get this?

In fact, the USA (and all 'countries) have to die. In the same way that all 'empire node' cities have to die. All salaried jobs have to die. All money has to die. All ownership, growth, hypothecation, click away link-junkies. All this has to die if we're to be totally free from the Empire.

There is only one reason Alex Jones does what he does, FEAR. Look into his horrified eyes. Listen to his cracking voice. Notice his desperation. He is completely ****ting it. And so should you...

If this is the only way you'll demand that the Patents are released from Private Ownership so that mankind can fully explore their creative potential to fix a commercially-ruined homeworld.

If this is the only way you'll demand that all criminal files pertaining to Corporate Espionage aka Global Profit are shared with the naive people of the world.

If this is the only way you'll demand that your Free Planet is returned to you.

NO MORE GAMES, no more RISK."

source
    http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2012...s-move-to.html

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

albativo (2nd February 2012), Art (3rd February 2012), Calz (2nd February 2012), christian (2nd February 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd February 2012), crosby (2nd February 2012), frances (3rd February 2012), gooty64 (2nd February 2012), jackovesk (3rd February 2012), jjjones (3rd February 2012), John Parslow (2nd February 2012), Kristin (3rd February 2012), ljwheat (3rd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd February 2012), Referee (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012), seantimberwolf (2nd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012), TraineeHuman (3rd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones - James Cameron plans move to New Zealand - USA to die.

Allot of energy in this post weather bad or good, either way very informative, thank you ktlight.
    SeanTW
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012), christian (2nd February 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd February 2012), frances (3rd February 2012), ktlight (2nd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member daddy fishwick's Avatar
    Thanks

So what if he's moving here to N.Z? I know Peter Jackson is an up standing bloody Legend and all round good bloke! I'd trust his choice of mates any day!
    I might just pop round to Mr Camerons and ask for his point of view before I judge or rant, don't you think?
    So the people in the know are jumping the preverbial ship?
    Wouldn't you?
    If you knew something?
    I would!
    Discuss?
    Daddy out.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daddy fishwick For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd February 2012), seko (2nd February 2012), sygh (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by daddy fishwick (here)
    So what if he's moving here to N.Z? I know Peter Jackson is an up standing bloody Legend and all round good bloke! I'd trust his choice of mates any day!
    I might just pop round to Mr Camerons and ask for his point of view before I judge or rant, don't you think?
    So the people in the know are jumping the preverbial ship?
    Wouldn't you?
    If you knew something?
    I would!
    Discuss?
    Daddy out.
    Agreed Daddy!
    Not all insiders may be "bad people" fact is allot of camerons films are very close to the mark.
    And Avatar is a work of art, a what if of human history i think.
    He may be deciding he does not want to co-operate anymore.
    And as for Peter Jackson, any man who bought some of the best books ever written to life in film is okay I'm my books (pun intended).
    SeanTw
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd February 2012), daddy fishwick (2nd February 2012), Isthatso (3rd February 2012), ljwheat (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

This video is awesome! I rather enjoy watching Alex Jones blow another Gasket.

At least, when the SHTF, no one can whine, "well nobody warned me"!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Cartomancer (3rd February 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd February 2012), jjjones (3rd February 2012), ktlight (2nd February 2012), ljwheat (3rd February 2012), spiritguide (2nd February 2012), sygh (3rd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks KTLiight.......Ion has been saying that our atmosphere is going to change to a higher level of Radiation for the
    last couple of years and goes into great detail and I've posted his version of assencion on here before several times
    and it involves isotope H197 being released, Fuchishima is part of it.....Its hard to comprehend it all and though Kerry
    has intervieved James Martinez a couple of times they did not go down that path......Bill was going to look into
    last year, but has not commented about it yet, he has probably been to busy to look into it as they have discussed
    a load of stuff since they first started.....who knows ??
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd February 2012 at 19:48.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ktlight (2nd February 2012), ljwheat (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Alex puts it all out there for every one to see. How many are looking to see?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

dreamer (2nd February 2012), gooty64 (2nd February 2012), ljwheat (3rd February 2012), sygh (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012), zebowho (3rd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

I have a Canadian friend who works for the movie industry, living and working in New Zealand and he worked on the Avatar Movie. Apparently Cameron will begin a sequel in the next year sometime and it will be done from the studio's in New Zealand. This may be an additional reason for him moving to NZ.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Isthatso (3rd February 2012), ljwheat (3rd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd February 2012), muxfolder (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member shadowbox's Avatar
    Thanks

I am so F'ing tired of Alex Jones' sensationalist crap. I used to frequent that website all the time until I strarted getting very depressed. It's so negative that it never resonates outside its frequency range of -1. Nothing is ever completely negative or sinister.

It's funny because New Zealand sure does seem to be getting more than its fair share of earthquakes in the past year.

I do not resonate with Alex Jones. He seems very unevolved spiritually..

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowbox For This Post:

ljwheat (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012), truth will win out (3rd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Okay, so what's the problem? The USA is going to crash and burn....It's the fate they brought on themselves. I'm not talking about Americans, but TPTW that call themselves better than decent, hardworking and law abiding Americans....
    Big Whoop, Cameron. The best news we Americans could ever hear is that our misery will be over soon. The US govt has deceived us for such a long time (1861) about what they truly were. It's about time they're held accountable. One thing Americans need to realize is that once this corrupted corporation-wannabe govt dies its death, LIFE WILL GO ON. And I'd wager it'll be alot better for us, too. So, why worry about these dishonorable, self-serving elites? They don't worry about us....

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

gooty64 (3rd February 2012), Isthatso (3rd February 2012), ljwheat (3rd February 2012), spiritguide (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

The US will sink in debt and New Zealand will be shaken to the ground by earthquakes. Which one is better?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

ljwheat (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Thanks ktlight!!

Can't wait for the next Avatars to come out...

Really connected with the first one...

If the elites want to move here and dig themselves in...I'm ok with that!

heck if they want a farm, the NZ govt will probably give them a farm...each!!

BUT!!....I'LL BE WATCHING THEM!!

and if they get out of hand, I'll get our "Tohunga"(Preist) to send a "Makutu"

(Spell/Hoodoo) in their direction/s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tohunga
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makutu

nuff said
    TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

ktlight (3rd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (3rd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

The fact is just because some top insider moves to NZ, doesn't mean it's always going to be safe in NZ. I expect, the USA is going to have "something" happen first, and when it's finished, other countries will then be crushed by the elite.

Cameron is just gaining a small amount of time, and NZ has a dreadful economy - in the 1990s around 25 people a day left permanently, now its over 100 a day - OK some of these people only used NZ as a stepping stone, but many people born in NZ are fed up with the high cost of living - e.g. petrol is $NZ8.40 a gallon ($US7) for the cheapest petrol. Rent and housing costs are astronomical - a small house rental in a dead-town is over $NZ100/week!

So a rich person like James Cameron will love life anywhere in the world. But a poor person would not be able to make ends meet here, let alone comply with the expensive immigration requirements e.g. 90/180 day rule.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

ljwheat (3rd February 2012), sandy (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

The WETA workshop, located in NZ, is the best in the film industry (see film Lord of the Rings). When working on a large project it can take many years. I would have bought a house there too if WETA would give me a job... There is nothing conspiratorial about this at all. What really irks me is that Alex never saw Lord of the Rings or he would know this. I don't trust anyone who hasn't watched LOTR at least twice.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

BigNelly (3rd February 2012), Carmen (3rd February 2012), Earth Angel (3rd February 2012), Isthatso (3rd February 2012), sandy (3rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (3rd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I remember a young actor (don't remember his name) who told the story of him having dinner with a group of Hollywood people and George Lucas was there... George Lucas talked for more than 20 minutes about the world ending in December of 2012 and the young actor said that Lucas was totally convinced of this...

30. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here, here.....WETA, Legends at work. Tolkien would have been proud.

Also, NZ....less distance for Sam Worthington to travel to get to work.

31. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I remember a young actor (don't remember his name) who told the story of him having dinner with a group of Hollywood people and George Lucas was there... George Lucas talked for more than 20 minutes about the world ending in December of 2012 and the young actor said that Lucas was totally convinced of this...
    bump this statement, he is right on, the world will end as we know it. they definitely know something. Either The Mayans are covering something important, like maybe the details of the Shift of the Ages.

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Yikes Mulder.....tell you what, we'll have Cameron - you can go.

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Isthatso (here)
    Yikes Mulder.....tell you what, we'll have Cameron - you can go.

At least I've got my head out of the sand - shall I give you some statistics:-
    1. NZ has the highest female suicide rate, and third highest male suicide rate in the OECD
    2. So many New Zealanders immigrated to Australia in 2011, there'll be labour shortages.
    3. How the Maori Population is over represented in the criminal justice system.
    4. Top New Zealand business people, singers, actors, sportspeople etc. have permanently left the Country - e.g. Russell Crowe, Helen Clark, Bob Fyfe is about to go.
    5. Export profile is almost unchanged from 1980.

New Zealand is in a state of terminal decline and NOTHING can stop it. Expect more rich foreigners to come here and buy the best parts of the country.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

sandy (3rd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

What a load of old cobblers mulder. I live in New Zealand and it's a fabulous place to live. Obviously you have never been here. Sure, there are problems but no more than any other country and a damm sight better off than many. What a lot of sensationalist bull**** being written here. We have a burgeoning movie industry because of our fabulous landscape. Why wouldn't film producers not be here if they wish to make movies incorporating our landscape.

America has fabulous landscape and fabulous people also but man the level of fear and suspicion on hitting American soil and going through customs nowadays is awful. Gun totting bloody maniacs everywhere and that's just military and police. If you haven't been to New Zealand and experienced for yourself, you don't know what you are talking about. I live in the countryside. No doors are locked. No keys are taken out of cars. Know and like all my neighbours. No earthquakes where I live. Clean spring water gravity fed to my house. It's sort of paradise!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Earth Angel (3rd February 2012), KiwiElf (3rd February 2012), sandy (3rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast