+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Us Nuclear Reactors Leaking ?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Default US Nuclear Reactors Leaking ?

I have been watching the news for a while and over the span of about a week several Nuclear reactors in the US and Canada have vented nuclear material. I do not want to fear monger, however I am concerned about a recent trend of releasing Hydrogen Radiation into the environment.

What is up with these? Both reactors are releasing a Hydrogen isotope. Wierd!

Hydrogen Isotopes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_isotopes
    Last edited by Referee; 3rd February 2012 at 02:22.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd February 2012), crosby (4th February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), gigha (4th February 2012), sandy (2nd February 2012), Seikou-Kishi (2nd February 2012), Siberia9 (4th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: Us Nuclear Reactors Leaking ?

I don't know either what is up with this but I'm sure that those who do know are keeping the real truth to themselves and the good old alternative community will have to dig to find some truth to what is happening
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), crosby (4th February 2012), Referee (2nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

AJ has more on this issue!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

crosby (4th February 2012), Siberia9 (4th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Wow this is huge 48 of 65 US Nuclear reactors leaking Tritium a hydrogen isotope.

What is going on

Starts at 7:30

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), crosby (4th February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), Siberia9 (4th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Wow. I never realised the issue was that big.

I wonder what's *REALLY* causing it all?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), crosby (4th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6

A plant worker fell in a San Onofre reactor pool, but suffered no significant exposure to radiation. (MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images)

A plant worker at the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station in San Diego fell inside a reactor pool last week, but he didn’t suffer any major radiation exposure, the North County Times reported.
    According to Southern California Edison spokesman Gil Alexander, the man was leaning over to pick up a flashlight he had dropped when he lost his balance and fell into the Unit 2 reactor pool, the Associated Press reported. The pool, 20 feet deep, was filled with water that circulates through the reactor core.

“He was wearing all of the appropriate safety equipment, including a life preserver vest. We immediately began a thorough medical screening to determine if there had been any injury,” Alexander said, the North County Times reported.
    Officials said workers removed the highly radioactive uranium fuel that usually sits at the bottom of the pool earlier, the Los Angeles Times reported. Without the fuel, the most likely source of deadly radiation would be from stray fuel particles floating in the water, Nuclear Regulatory Commission spokesman Victor Dricks told the North County Times reported.

The worker, a veteran of the plant and well known, was decontaminated and tests were conducted to determine whether he swallowed any dangerous particles. Initial tests showed there was no significant radiation exposure, however.
    Edison will go over its procedures working around the reactor pool and may require that workers tie off with ropes to a surrounding structure in order to prevent the incident again, the North County Times reported

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...s-reactor-pool

Also more in the article about other nuclear reactors in Egypt and Japan

Love

Nora

we are all related

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

crosby (4th February 2012), gigha (4th February 2012), Referee (4th February 2012), Siberia9 (4th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

I would say one thing that's causing it all is the fact that so little money has been spent on necessary infrastructure, among other important things.
    It must be clear by now to most where all the money has been going instead...
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

crosby (4th February 2012), Referee (4th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

The truth about this is a heavy one. They are going to continue to slowly release radiation in the northern hemisphere until it is sufficient to cause human damage. Women will have their reproductive organs damaged and not even realize it. You are supposed to have your life shorted by this premeditated action. Recently there has been large releases in France and the Ukraine that the people were not told of, only "high radiation levels detected" is all that is said. Nothing will be done to stop Fukashima other than fake band aid stuff for the media. If you are told its over and the radiation is no longer leaking they are lying. This will continue until your water table is contaminated. If you have the money you will then be buying bottled water from South America, the rest of you will be told not to worry about it, its good for you. You will be to distracted by war and mini plaques and financial ruin to be concerned about it anyway.
    This is why they have their family's in the Southern hemisphere, if they are really in the know that is. Myself, a nobody and others who speak publicly, both have told you to expect high radiation levels in the Northern hemisphere. I wish I was wrong, but the fact is these people are not playing around and they will do what they plan on doing unless we stop them somehow.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread