+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BP decides to cap the Oil Well on DAY 87 the DEVILS Number!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,702 times in 8,378 posts

Default Re: BP decides to cap the Oil Well on DAY 87 the DEVILS Number!

NUMEROLOGY:

Yea BUT, seems like as good a place to raise this as anywhere.:

1 + 1 = 2
    2 + 1 = 3
    3 + 1 = 4
    4 + 1 = 5
    5 + 1 = 6
    6 + 1 = 7
    7 + 1 = 8
    8 + 1 = 9
    9 + 1 = errrr...... well what does it equal? It equals the next one up but the next one up isn't a number name we use in base ten so we apply a value shift and start again.

so:
    9 + 1 = 10! ( what IS 10 ? ).... it's 1 shifted one place to the left to denominate a SET value to continue counting from that set value. That's BASE TEN!

Why do we use base 10?...... dunno but most folk seem to think it's because we have ten fingers.

As soon as anyone starts to "scramble" those numbers across that set base, I completely loose it!.... Can you see why?

It's nonsense to play around with the numbers like that. i.e. taking 87 and adding 8 and 7 to produce another number is utterly rediculous.

The only benefit I've ever derived from witnessing people do such things and take it deadly seriously, is that it has shown me very well how fickle and stupid we all are when we try to understand much higher but simpler knowledge. What chance has the human race got of gaining greater underrstanding when we get trapped in such rediculously daft mind bending twistery as this.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

I appologize to all to have partecipated in this thread. I guess what I really wanted to do was to show that 87 in numerology is NOT a bad number. I will have to explain myself better next time or keep my nose out. I just assumed that people here know about numerology or would at least take the time to do their own investigating. I also thought that we were above the type of neck biting that is going on here.

Oh, and many thanks to Tuza for explaining how to calculate the birthdate "number" to those reading for those who do not know.... yeah, numerology is kind of like astrology.

Lastly, let me just ask a question: If some of you have such adverse reactions to numerology/ use of numbers, why is it that math and the measurements found in many ancient sites like the pyramids is/are considered so important to understanding their significance?

Humbly bowing out....MorningSong.
    Last edited by MorningSong; 19th July 2010 at 13:09.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

3. Link to Post #23
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    NUMEROLOGY:

Yea BUT, seems like as good a place to raise this as anywhere.:

1 + 1 = 2
    2 + 1 = 3
    3 + 1 = 4
    4 + 1 = 5
    5 + 1 = 6
    6 + 1 = 7
    7 + 1 = 8
    8 + 1 = 9
    9 + 1 = errrr...... well what does it equal? It equals the next one up but the next one up isn't a number name we use in base ten so we apply a value shift and start again.

so:
    9 + 1 = 10! ( what IS 10 ? ).... it's 1 shifted one place to the left to denominate a SET value to continue counting from that set value. That's BASE TEN!

Why do we use base 10?...... dunno but most folk seem to think it's because we have ten fingers.

As soon as anyone starts to "scramble" those numbers across that set base, I completely loose it!.... Can you see why?

It's nonsense to play around with the numbers like that. i.e. taking 87 and adding 8 and 7 to produce another number is utterly rediculous.

The only benefit I've ever derived from witnessing people do such things and take it deadly seriously, is that it has shown me very well how fickle and stupid we all are when we try to understand much higher but simpler knowledge. What chance has the human race got of gaining greater underrstanding when we get trapped in such rediculously daft mind bending twistery as this.

sometimes i think what consequence s our world has, because we use base 10..
    what if was base 8.. could calculations by mind, be done easier or something?

4. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Morning Song please do not take any notice of monkeys reading newspapers. I studied numerology for decades and it is an ancient art like astrology, sometimes you have to have a skin like an alligator on these forums.

Much love to you. xxoo

5. Link to Post #25
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Tuza (here)
    Morning Song please do not take any notice of monkeys reading newspapers. I studied numerology for decades and it is an ancient art like astrology, sometimes you have to have a skin like an alligator on these forums.

Much love to you. xxoo
    Very well said. Had I not recognised, pursued and actively followed number synchronicities I would know very little about any of the topics on this site and most likely never even ended up here. If that is me "seeing what I want to see" or "reading into it" then fair enough, but that's had a radical, comprehensive and positive change on my life, outlook, circumstance and entire belief system. Is this a bad thing?

Interesting the reports of number based ritual not working any more. If there's any truth in it then that's quite contradictory really isn't it? I mean if there's nothing in numbers and how they've been used for THOUSANDS OF YEARS, then why the sudden change? Concept of time changing? Who knows......but to notice a change in their effectiveness one must wonder if there WAS any validity. And if there was....would there be again.

6. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    oh right i totally agree with that about the numbers..
    The only thing that wonders me , is, when numbers mean words...
    like if you pick the hebrew letter father and then mother and give it the numbers, when you divide or something you get 44 which means child.
    Miguel..several years ago there was a book called the "Bible Code"..it was all pure fiction. There are millions of numeric variations and if you mix them up with ancient Hebrew, ancient Greek, etruscan Italian, Latin...you'e simply got millions of combinations that are going to make esoteric sense to someone...yes I do believe in science and yet I believe in God...for me the two mix together extremely well without the need for numbers..I believe in binary equations being the language of the Universe. but I don't believe that's all there is;so I'll leave it there

Thanks Miguel

Rimbaud

7. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

MorningSong doesn't have any need to apologise to any one..we need to thank her for her comments...so Thank You!

Rimbaud

8. Link to Post #28
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    Miguel..several years ago there was a book called the "Bible Code"..it was all pure fiction. There are millions of numeric variations and if you mix them up with ancient Hebrew, ancient Greek, etruscan Italian, Latin...you'e simply got millions of combinations that are going to make esoteric sense to someone...yes I do believe in science and yet I believe in God...for me the two mix together extremely well without the need for numbers..I believe in binary equations being the language of the Universe. but I don't believe that's all there is;so I'll leave it there

Thanks Miguel

Rimbaud
    Occult ritual at high, effective, powerful levels relies heavily on numbers for purposes of energy manipulation. It has done for thousands of years, consolidated very well by Crowley and still used today in the Golden Dawn and Masonry. Whether you "believe" in numbers having a power or not is irrelevant when so many others do....THAT is what gives them their power.

I nearly crashed my car a couple of years ago when I suddenly realised that Ben (my first name) adds up to 21. Given that the number 777 has made itself perpetually apparent to me since a very young age, you can hopefully see why. I would not be here/me without the thousands of these events occuring in my life. That is something you cannot deny on behalf of anyone else.

That aside Mr R......I'd love to come and see your haunted house! And just as an aside, this is the only topic I've seen you post on where I disagree. Everything else you always seem to hit the nail on the head. So maybe agree to disagree?!

La Paix et l'amour mon frere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2