+ Reply to Thread

Thread: healing thread

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default healing thread

i would like to start a healing thread for those we love that are in need healing sent their way, its a way that members can be activly involved as a group that will benefit those around us, so when we meditate or say our prayers we can channel our energy for the good of others. so please feel free to add your nearest and dearest to this thread (protecting identitys of course)

i would like for a dear friend of 23 years to be sent healing, she is in the process of battleing a particuly aggressive form of cancer (most of her digestive tract, liver, gall bladder, pancreas etc), my heart goes out to her and her 4 children. t is one of the most beautiful and loving beings i have ever known, she always thinks of others before herself, is compassionate and empathic. even though she is in huge amounts of pain she remains very upbeat and outwardly positive. my heart and energy goes out to her.

so please folks add your love ones to this thread and lets send them our energy of love

m

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Wink Re: healing thread

Morguana I would like to join your healing request by wishing , praying and focusing my heart on the healing energies of our planet for all the members , family, friends, neighbors that are in need of healing. My 3 year old has had a very nasty cold for a while now, happy to report he's steadily recuperating so I appreciate all your healing wishes and prayers . The world needs us all to focus on creating healing within our hearts for one another, smile and show somebody you care for them. We can all make our world and our surroundings a beautiful place no matter what your particular circumstances are. As a parent my heart is always focus on the children all around the world that go to bed hungry every day, who are missing the love of their parents because they have been abandon or lost their parents due to war, starvation, health problems. We the people that are not experiencing this extreme types of situations are blessed so spread your blessings to those in need. Thank you and have a wonderful beautiful day.

Many many blessings to all.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Default Re: healing thread

Hello Morguana, and thank you for starting this wonderful thread. There are many people who are in need
    of healing,...a little extra love and care. I am sorry to hear of your dear friend; I will meditate and pray for
    her and her family. My sister in-law is going through something very similar. She has stage 4 breast cancer,
    the rarest type and there is little they can do for her. She too has four rather young children,the youngest
    being autistic and very dependent on her. Please keep them in your heart.

Hi Frank, glad to hear your little one's cold is starting to improve. and I agree with you about smiling, it
    costs nothing and many of us would be surprised how contagious a smile can be .

And Frank I too care deeply about the worlds children who know all too well the feelings of hunger, violence, and hopelessness. They need our hearts, our prayers, our meditations and a large dose of good
    will. Love and Peace to you Morguana and Frank, and much blessings to all,
    caren

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

caren and frank i will hold your dearest in my heart tonight when i meditate, i am so sorry about your sister in law and your family caren loveing energy to them.

blessings
    m

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hello again Morguana, thank you so very much, it means a lot to me and our family. Sad truth is my sister
    in law has had more than her share of tragic events. Why are some burdened with so much?...Wish I knew.
    Love to you Morguana,
    caren

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Beautiful idea!

Much love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

7. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Morguana, your dear friend must do certain things. She must abstain from all sugar. She should alkalize her body to the correct pH of around 6.8. She should eat high quality fats, unprocessed or heated. Flax seed oil and cottage cheese is a great cancer fighter (see the work of Dr. Johanna Budwig). She cannot eat ANY processed fats, period. Maple syrup and baking soda is a cheap, effective remedy. Copious amounts of vitamin D. Drink LOTS of raw vegetable juices. Eat a largely raw diet, even raw meat. Most importantly, she must KNOW that she will get well. Her mind and her thoughts will be her greatest strength and medicine. The role of thought and intention can no longer be debated. It can cure her. She should spend many hours meditating and visualizing the cancer being gone. She could try the One Minute Cure, drinking hydrogen peroxide in progressively larger doses. There is a techinque whereby the body's temperature is raised higher and higher until the cancer is killed. They do it in Germany and maybe elsewhere. There are cures, it's just hard doing it by yourself. Most of us aren't close to a doctor that understands that there truly are cures for cancer. Love and blessings to her and you.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

This is going to sound very lame, but I need healing on my Power Mac G3's harddrive. Yes I know, it's not a living being, but I've had this machine for 11 years, and said harddrive for 9, so it's like my child. It's a Maxtor 30GB harddrive. Currently it's in an external harddrive case. It's got the click of death issue and I need to get it to resurrect enough so I can get precious data off of it. Any help in anyway would be appraciated. And no, I can't buy a new one or send it off to a place that does harddrive recovery as I'm unemployed and broke. Oh and my unemployment info is on that drive too. Gotta have that back. Many thanks to all.
    Bill "the Doctor"
    "Tell me you plans! Oh one of these days that will work."
    - The 11th Doctor

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't know anything about healing harddrives lol, but I usually can retrieve most information from them when they can't boot anymore. Have you tried booting you old laptop with puppy linux? It can read almost any harddrive faulty or not. It's a bit fiddely to use it if you're new to linux, but when you boot in RAM you will find the haddrive as an icon down in the left corner. Try open it and browse through it. It is a bit cumbersome because it doesn't show it exactly like Windows and Mac do, but all info, text, pictures usually are there. If you are lucky you can send your entire equivalent of "my documents" to a different storing unit that reads easily on any computer.

Download Puppy Linux to a working computer, burn it on a CD as an iso image. If you are lucky it will read what Windows and Mac don't.

post edit; I noticed this thread is a sticky a bit too late, please feel free to tidy up, move or delete my post as you want, since it might disturb your original intent Morgana.
    Last edited by silverlightning; 25th July 2010 at 14:56.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I don't have Linux, but thanks for the suggestion. I've tried to get this to resurrect on 4 computers, even with Disk Warrior.
    Bill "the Doctor"
    "Tell me you plans! Oh one of these days that will work."
    - The 11th Doctor

11. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Puppy Linux is still worth trying. I don't know if I make my self clear, but when you burn Puppy Linux on a CD as an ISO image, you can boot it in any computer and it will run from RAM. In other words, you have to boot it to have it up and running. Regardless of the state of the hard drive it often can read files and data, even if filesystem is warped. Puppy Linux works different than many other data retrieving software. It's really worth a try, and it will not affect your computer in any way, nor its hard drive or any other connected to the computer. It doesn't matter what operative system you have on the hard drive, Windows or Mac, Puppy will read it, and no change to the hard drive.

Good Luck :- )
    Last edited by silverlightning; 26th July 2010 at 01:06.

+ Reply to Thread