+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carl Calleman Rare Video Interview Concerning July 17-18 Harmonic Convergence

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Carl Calleman Rare Video Interview Concerning July 17-18 Harmonic Convergence

According to Mr. Calleman who is the only true scientist to ever go deep into the esoteric meaning of the Mayan Calendar, there will be a harmonic convergence on July 17-18 2010. This will mark the beginning of a new consciousness shift from the current right brain dualistic to the fully enlightened unity consciousness. My advice? Just allow the transformation to take place in yourself. Push against it and you might not do so well.

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Carl Calleman Rare Video Interview Concerning July 17-18 Harmonic Convergence

Hi tone3jaguar, thanks for this post, the last time a Harmonic Convergence took place was on the 16th and 17th of august 1987, as far as I know. Besides Calleman, there's some others that are quite informed, scientifically and spiritually, on the esoteric meaning of the Mayan calendar Tzolkin and the Long Count (there are actually at least 20 of them, in a "wheel within a wheel" sequence, like a Venus cycle, a Mars cycle, etc.) Two people that I like to point at are Jose Arguelles and Aluna Joy Yaxk'in. Jose is the writer of the book "The Mayan Factor" and created a working kit "Dreamspell" to understand the Tzolkin. Aluna wrote the book "Mayan Astrology". And then there's Hunbatz Men, spokesman of the Maya. The funny thing among the Mayan tribe(and many indigenous tribes) is the left brain oriented approach, which says "No no no, we have to skip the 29th of february, while counting" and the right brain oriented approach says "Oh well, any day that the sun rises is a day that counts". There's no proof who is right, it's just a different approach......... remember who came from Venus and Mars?

3. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default Re: Carl Calleman Rare Video Interview Concerning July 17-18 Harmonic Convergence

Thanks a lot Tone3jaguar for this

Namaste, Steven

4. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I think it is important information
    I did not know that the dates were in anyway important.
    I have referred to it from the ego thread.
    Thanks for this Tone3Jaguar
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

What'd you expect from an occasionally practicing anti-archeologist!

What's that?

Find a small metal box.
    The put into it things like:
    a feather,
    a transistor,
    a small smooth stone,
    a postage stamp,
    a small crucifix,
    and maybe a piece of licorice candy.

Carefully seal the box with super-glue, and sealing wax, then
    Bury it in the back yard.

500 years from now, there will come your true shot at immortality
    Last edited by Fredkc; 16th July 2010 at 22:21.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    According to Mr. Calleman who is the only true scientist to ever go deep into the esoteric meaning of the Mayan Calendar, there will be a harmonic convergence on July 17-18 2010. This will mark the beginning of a new consciousness shift from the current right brain dualistic to the fully enlightened unity consciousness. My advice? Just allow the transformation to take place in yourself. Push against it and you might not do so well.

Hi Tone3Jaguar,

Many thanks for the great Tread and post, I loved very much the video on the Mayan Calendar by Dr. Calleman. Surfing on the web, I find another version.

Enjoy.

All my blessings.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 17th July 2010 at 01:20. Reason: change

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Unity consciousness July 17-18th.
    All over the world people are gathering with the intention to create unity consciousness...watch this video for more information:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=vv1iLEfIAKo

8. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Today is 17... So I will invite all who are interested to join and focus on Unity.

hUmaNITY

Unity in diversity is the miracle of Life.

We do not have to be the same, we have to be united. A humanity united facing its future with joy and hope.

Namaste, Steven

9. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

There is also a very interesting video of a recent interview (he talks about the Gulf oil spill) with Drunvalo Melchizedek in the menu at the bottom of the link in the first post of the interview with Carl Calleman
    Or you can click on
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=oNZQb...eature=channel
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=mbC2w...eature=channel
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=g15QG...ayer_embedded#!
    for parts 1, 2 and 3.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

thanks onawah these links work, whereas the ones in the other link don't.

good interview. Drunvalo's message is always positive and inspiring. I think his energy has changed. He seems happier

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I implore all of you to read "The 2010 Story" by John Major Jenkins. He's a well read independent researcher that touches on all these people and their theories, and while I don't endorse everything he has to say in the book, he does a pretty good job at explaining what some of these people did, and this thoughts on why. I did have some issues because in some ways it feels like hes attacking some of these people, and yet gets all uppity when it happens to him, but if any of you have interest in the 2012 thing, add this one to your collection.

+ Reply to Thread