Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: "Sound of Youth": The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default "Sound of Youth": The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

Here is a free, compact and handy site for using the ancient Solfeggio Frequencies.

The Sounds of Youth tones provided on this site are based on research about sacred frequencies that have been handed down over centuries as a means to naturally expand the consciousness and create healing within.

Some of these universal healing tones can be found in ancient forms such as mystic chanting. The power of these tones comes from the specific frequency and the way it can directly effect human consciousness.

All beings vibrate at specific rates. It is said that using the universal tones can help you bring your vibrations back into balance and create opportunities for growth in all aspects of your being.

It is said that these universal tones can help you maximize your evolution and get back in touch with your own healing powers

http://soundsofyouth.com/

This one is interesting too

http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm

~~~~
    Last edited by heyokah; 14th February 2014 at 16:11. Reason: restorer link

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: "Sound of Youth": The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

my computer nearly melted upon playing the higher (1417Hz) frequencies...i first heared a crackling noise on top of the tone and thought something's funny..then, the blue bios window showed up telling me to immmediately swithch off all the hardware as the processes are giving up...i did.

please excercise caution...my machine is relatively new, i don't thik this was a coincidence..

bw l

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Now you understand why there is written on top of the frequency list
    ---'Please lower your speaker volume, then click frequency'--- !!!! LOL
    And BTW....it's for FREE, so what did you expect ??

But I will be serious now.........
    Thanks for the warning. Hope there will be no serious damage for you !!
    Last edited by heyokah; 17th July 2010 at 09:59. Reason: spelling....

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Wink Re: "Sound of Youth": The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

Hekoyah thank you for starting this thread, I have been doing research for a few years using the solfeggio scales on various experiments although I prefer the basic 6 scale range , there are a multitude of frequency scales you could experiment with.A prolong use of these frequencies based upon the results of my experiments have improve my health, focus, increase my cognitive awareness of internal self, decrease my level of stress, balance my emotional moods, increase the awareness of the power of the heart to recreate my internal reality and outer focus in relationship to the world around me. This is the condense version of my findings for which those that are curious I encourage to do your own research. All of the answers to the inner universe are found within each and everyone of us .

What the solfeggio frequencies can help you do is assist you in regaining your frequency vibrational balance.
    Every single thing emits a frequency vibration and if humans can regain and re balance these frequencies within themselves then your perception of the world around is view from a different and very refreshing angle. The analogy I would use is that of the morning dew or fog , humans in general perceive their world through the fog, once the fog is clear your vision is able to focus without visible obstructions. We have unlimited potential, humans one day will re-transform and reconnect into their original state of being .

Just a note, there's many methods to achieve a frequency balance within yourself, this is just one of them.

Many many blessings to all.

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote ow you understand why there is written on top of the frequency list
    ---'Please lower your speaker volume, then click frequency' !!!! LOL

And BTW....it's for FREE, so what do you expect
    But I will be serious now.........

Thanks for the warning. Hope there will be no serious damage for you !!
    i know i know, i read the warning at the bottom of the page (in tiny writing) but i could'n tell, it didn't tell you what kind of risk you may expect...i thought it may have been health risks they were on about and that they wrote that for legal requirements' sake...but this incident was obviously diffrent...

thanks, my machine survived as i swithched everything off as soon as the bios warning appeared..by the way, i did follow the instructions and turned the volume down before launching the tone...again, this was to do with the highest frequency tone i wanted to try first..i later tried the lower ones and it was ok...but everyone please be careful!

Quote And BTW....it's for FREE, so what do you expect

i expected a fairer, more explanatory warning...

bestest
    l

6. Link to Post #6
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Nice share heyokah, Im Trying the 55 Hz Frequency
    "Tantric Yoga"
    my brain is shaking

Peace

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And here is another link you can use with the "Sound of Youth"one

http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm

Have a good yourney, all of you

8. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by theguardian (here)
    Nice share heyokah, Im Trying the 55 Hz Frequency
    "Tantric Yoga"
    my brain is shaking

Peace

So here we go... 55Hz Frequency !!!!
    I'm shaking too !!!...........but not only my brain

9. Link to Post #9
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Again Heyokah,

did these frequencies work for you ?
    how long have you been using them ?

Thanks.

10. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just started with this site .
    Before that I had to do it with the usual YouTube ones, which just calmed me down.
    But 520 Hz helped me with my headache yesterday.
    Also 315.5 up till 321.9 feel very "comfortable, and soothing" - brain, liver, kidney and blood ( and that's were I need them the most....)

So I thought I should share this site !!!
    Last edited by heyokah; 17th July 2010 at 12:15.

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

When I first learned about the Solfeggio scale, I purchased a 528 hz tuning fork off the web.
    I began playing with it intuitively, sounding it over my water, my sleeping area, within my own energetic field, and all around my house as if I were smudging with incense.

Over just a few days of time, I noticed results in several areas of my life. They may be subtle at times, but they would likely be far more apparent to someone who lives around lots of 'negative' frequencies.

I just recently placed an order for forks in the rest of the scale, and am anxious to begin working with them. I must highly recommend giving these a try; the 528 hz only cost me 28 dollars US, though not sure how much it would go for those of you in Europe or elsewhere.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks, Solphilos, for your input.
    I often "stared" at those forks on Internet, but never took the action to order one

I usually work with smudging with sage, and putting crystals in my water purifier.
    Never tried it with sound. Well I use my singing bowl a lot though.

I often have a special sound in my body (around the heart chakra) just before falling asleep and actually some time before that.
    My sign to "pop-in"
    Also a clear sound in my left ear from time to time (but that can be my age...? or not. LOL)
    Last edited by heyokah; 17th July 2010 at 12:56. Reason: spelling :)

13. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

hi Heyokah,

Glad to hear the Solfeggio frequencies are still popping up here on Avalon.

A quick reminder for those that want to play the lower frequencies (under 20hz) - you can't - at least not from your PC -
    all soundcards are limited to playing the 20hz - 20.000hz range only, just a WARNING before anyone blows up their PC's or speakers .. LoL...

You don't need these websites to generate specific frequencies there's good software available.

Best one I found is the Frex16 software, which can freely be downloaded and used
    (free version stops after aprox. 20 minutes - for full access without hickups you have to buy it)
    (only use sine waves if you listen to them through speakers)

Also there are more effective ways of producing these frequencies, by using a plasma ball for example.

Check out this website for the Frex16 software and enhanced ways of producing frequencies

http://heal-me.com.au/

greetings

paul1972
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

14. The Following User Says Thank You to paul1972 For This Post:

MessiahMews (22nd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by paul1972 (here)

A quick reminder for those that want to play the lower frequencies (under 20hz) - you can't - at least not from your PC -
    all soundcards are limited to playing the 20hz - 20.000hz range only, just a WARNING before anyone blows up their PC's or speakers .. LoL...

paul1972
    That's what almost happened to 'lightblue' playing the higher (1417Hz) frequencies !!

16. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

My dear friend heyokah,

For you and I, this subject goes back a long way, and spans several web sites with regard to the substance of our common understanding with reference to the Solfeggio Frequencies.

According to Dr. Len Horowitz, "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse", he believes the solfeggio frequencies were present at the dawn of creation.... that those frequencies were common to the creation of the material world.

If one researches the solfeggio scales long enough one will realize there is an apparent concerted effort to disassociate these sacred frequencies from the mass consciousness of humanity in favor of the commercial musical scales we now use, based on 440 Hz (concert A tuning). This apparent effort began with the introduction of classical music in the late 1700's and early 1800's by composers the likes of Mozart and Beethoven. Mozart was deeply initiated into the occult world of the "Babylonian Brotherhood".

The musical scales that were used from the dawn of (known) civilization were quietly concealed from the Mass of Humanity in favor of musical scales that DO NOT resonate with human DNA, or psychological well being. As a result, humanity is now bombarded with the disharmonious frequencies of Western Music nearly on a global basis, today.

Please understand, I'm not suggesting Western Music doesn't sound good, I'm suggesting modern Western Music is specifically designed to control the masses by keeping humanity in a constant state of anxiety through frequency manipulation. It is my suggestion, this is all the result of a designed plan.

I know you don't totally agree with me on this issue, heyokah, but I felt it was worth pointing-out, here in this Thread, this very important aspect of why we no longer enjoy the healing frequencies of the solfeggio scale as a Mass of Humanity, and why it's so important to reintegrated those frequencies into our social structure....

17. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

~~~

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    My dear friend heyokah,

Please understand, I'm not suggesting Western Music doesn't sound good, I'm suggesting modern Western Music is specifically designed to control the masses by keeping humanity in a constant state of anxiety through frequency manipulation. It is my suggestion, this is all the result of a designed plan.

I know you don't totally agree with me on this issue, heyokah, but I felt it was worth pointing-out, here in this Thread, this very important aspect of why we no longer enjoy the healing frequencies of the solfeggio scale as a Mass of Humanity, and why it's so important to reintegrated those frequencies into our social structure....
    Dear friend,
    It might surprise you, but I totally agree and have always agreed with you on this one

Thank you for your input observer. This is of most importance.
    That's why these Frequencies have to be shared, to be used to every-body's well being.

I hope that readers of this thread will open the 3 links on the "Sound of Youth" website, as there is a lot of interesting information !!

~~~
    Last edited by heyokah; 18th July 2010 at 06:15. Reason: adding info

18. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 times in 375 posts

If you have one of those iPhone thingys there are a few good apps you can get which generate solfeggio frequencies. You need a good pair of earbud headphones to get the lower frequencies though. I've been using them for a few weeks and they work quite well. They melt my brain perfectly

19. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Wink Re: "Sound of Youth": The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

Heyokah thanks for the thread I use the frequencies everyday for my daily health, specially emotional and mental balance. We get bombarded with too much unhealthy frequencies through every type of technology you can think off in particular, television, radio, music, Hollywood movies,mobil phones, PCs and laptops even our exchange with one another as we also can transmit unhealthy frequencies.

In Puerto Rico there's a HAARP Naval research field laboratory, you might say they are using us as Lab rats. These types of experiments are going on all around the world without our consent. In light of this is always good to counter the ill effects of all these harmful frequencies with a good healthy session of solfeggio frequencies.

My small children have been raise listening to these frequencies as background music, the older children in my home notice the difference in their well being and without me saying anything they attribute it to the solfeggio frequencies. I've been a researcher and user of these frequencies for over four years and they have definitely improve the quality of my life in every way imaginable and unimaginable.

Many many blessings to all.
    Last edited by frank samuel; 23rd August 2010 at 07:42.

20. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tigger (here)
    If you have one of those iPhone thingys there are a few good apps you can get which generate solfeggio frequencies. You need a good pair of earbud headphones to get the lower frequencies though. I've been using them for a few weeks and they work quite well. They melt my brain perfectly
    No, I don't have one of those iPhone thingys LOL. But thanks for the tip and be careful with that melting....you've only got one brain !

21. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Heyokah thanks for the thread I use the frequencies everyday for my daily health, specially emotional and mental balance. We get bombarded with too much unhealthy frequencies through every type of technology you can think of in particular, television, radio, music, Hollywood movies,mobile phones, PCs and laptops even our exchange with one another as we also can transmit unhealthy frequencies.

In Puerto Rico there's a HAARP Naval research field laboratory, you might say they are using us as Lab rats. These types of experiments are going on all around the world without our consent. In light of this is always good to counter the ill effects of all these harmful frequencies with a good healthy session of solfeggio frequencies.

My small children have been raised listening to these frequencies as background music, the older children in my home notice the difference in their well being and without me saying anything they attribute it to the solfeggio frequencies. I've been a researcher and user of these frequencies for over four years and they have definitely improve the quality of my life in every way imaginable and unimaginable.
    So you are the expert here !
    It's great that you bring up your children not only with healthy food and drinks, but healthy sound as well
    Like you said, we are getting bombarded with too many unhealthy frequencies through every type of technology nowadays !!

btw, the idea of being used as a Lab rat is not very comfortable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast