Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What War With Iran Might Look Like

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: What War With Iran Might Look Like

Hi my friends,

Unfortunately, I believe that a war with Iran is almost inevitable.

Whenever the USA goes through an economical crisis, it starts a war. The bigger the crisis, the bigger the war.

For THEM (you know who I´m talking about), such a huge war is one of the last resources to save the USA from an economic disaster, or at least postpone it.

They will, of course, put all variables in a scale. If, after the whole situation is analyzed, this war proves to be profitable for them, they will start it.

You know, this whole war game is just like chess. Russia and China are starting to feel cornered, because the USA is slowly infiltrating and conquering that side of the world.

I´m sure both China and Russia don´t want to be completely surrounded by USA dominated countries, because, if this comes to happen, both countries know that they will, eventually, be the next on the list.

They will fight hard.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 7th February 2012 at 23:27.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Calz (8th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I also own a thesaurus.

Don't for a second think you can know me by the words i have written, and don't assume that because i don't share your viewpoints that i am unaware of the research behind them, or are ignorant of their point. I just find it more interesting that those of an 'open' mind can be more shuttered than most.

I am, as we all are by dint of our membership here, a 'conspiracy theorist' or whatever name you wish to put to our shared beliefs. I have my beliefs, my researches, my very own big picture so to speak. But i can make a distinction between human issues and, though i dread to say it, non-human issues.

As someone i respect greatly once told me, "Not everything is a conspiracy, not everything has to have an outlandish motive. If it looks like a turd, and smells like a turd, it's probably just a turd."

I'm not trying to suggest that you are unaware of what's going on around you, but even after many, many years of research on my own part, i fail to see anything other than human greed and posturing here.

This is a point that i am sure we could debate long into eternity Rahk, and by and large i get along just fine with most of what you've posted on the forums, so to save from the pair of us falling out or saying something we might wish we hadn't i reckon its best we leave it here.

Agree to disagree until such a point that we can discuss it at length over a cold one?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

RMorgan

Perfectly put my friend!
    We are not right because we are mighty, we are mighty because we are right.

Never fail to question what other men take on faith.

Abashed the Devil stood, and saw how awful goodness is, weeped, and pined his loss.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zepheriah For This Post:

RMorgan (7th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Whenever the USA goes through an economical crisis, it starts a war. The bigger the crisis, the bigger the war.

For THEM (you know who I´m talking about), such a huge war is one of the last resources to save the USA from an economic disaster, or at least postpone it.
    Exactly. And here we are, once again, the pattern has been set and the potential for it to manifest grows by the day. The only hope is that the people make a different choice. We will see how that works out. It is difficult when the machine gets to working and people's lives are carried along with it, as they are cogs in the machine. Whether or not that occurs is dependent upon the economic situation, imho, but presently, it's not looking good.

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I´m sure both China and Russia don´t want to be completely surrounded by USA dominated countries, because, if this comes to happen, both countries know that they will, eventually, be the next on the list.
    Nobody wants that war. But creating this one will definitely lead to it. Keep our fingers crossed.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), RMorgan (7th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zepheriah (here)
    I also own a thesaurus.
    What does that have to do with this thread? Is that a comment about the way I write? Something personal?

Don't for a second think you can know me by the words i have written, and don't assume that because i don't share your viewpoints that i am unaware of the research behind them, or are ignorant of their point. I just find it more interesting that those of an 'open' mind can be more shuttered than most.
    Very true, we all have our failings. To be human, and all that.

I am, as we all are by dint of our membership here, a 'conspiracy theorist' or whatever name you wish to put to our shared beliefs. I have my beliefs, my researches, my very own big picture so to speak. But i can make a distinction between human issues and, though i dread to say it, non-human issues.
    I see no distinction. I also believe that human genesis is from the stars. And that ET never left. I mix it quite liberally with what I know of the world situation as well. Come to some pretty wild conclusions as a result, but they possess an internal consistency that just so happens to jibe with what others have posited as being part of humanity's lived reality not only now, but back into the distant past. Shamanism, mythology, tales from the dark folks of the world that augment those of the new, more "enlightened" perspective of the West. There's nothing new under the sun.

As someone i respect greatly once told me, "Not everything is a conspiracy, not everything has to have an outlandish motive. If it looks like a turd, and smells like a turd, it's probably just a turd."

I'm not trying to suggest that you are unaware of what's going on around you, but even after many, many years of research on my own part, i fail to see anything other than human greed and posturing here.
    And that is present, in spades. Nobody denies that. But, for those of us who posit connections between many levels of consciousness, the existence of ultra-dimensional beings that work in multiple realms of control through time and across space, nothing is out of bounds nor off limits. Not the mind, not the spirit, not the soul. A paranoid vision, admittedly. But one that fits well in line with an understanding of human nature and what we are capable of on our own. When that might be exacerbated by other entities, it really gets wild.

This is a point that i am sure we could debate long into eternity Rahk, and by and large i get along just fine with most of what you've posted on the forums, so to save from the pair of us falling out or saying something we might wish we hadn't i reckon its best we leave it here.

Agree to disagree until such a point that we can discuss it at length over a cold one?
    Oh, I'm fine. I didn't denigrate your viewpoint or put you down in any way. I try very hard to be respectful and understanding of others perspectives in all that I do and say.
    Last edited by Mark; 7th February 2012 at 23:51.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Calz (8th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), RMorgan (7th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

This one is good at going beneath the surface ... yet stops short of going all the way down the esoteric rabbit hole that has been suggested by Rahhyt.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Mark (11th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

More nuggetry as the vultures circle ...

President Obama invoked the NDAA, which authorizes the use of military force, and issued an executive order declaring the "threat" of Iran a National Emergency.

The video above shows this issuance of President Obama executive order which declares Iran's threat to cut off oil supplies a national emergency.

The executive order directs all government agencies to respond immediately to the threat. It further invokes the authority of the 2012 NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) which gives the President the power to launch military action against any nation without the approval of Congress.

Ironically, the State of Emergency order also accuses the Iranian central bank of deceptive banking practices.

For those who think some random serious of events led up to this situation, the following article is a real eye opener. The Brookings Institute laid out the playbook in 2009 on how to provoke a war with Iran and garner international support for and invasion.

Comparing the chain of events since then, it is pretty clear that the war hawks have followed the playbook to the tee so far. It is quite scary thinking about the the next steps in the playbook -- an Iran sponsored 9/11 attack.

Read through the remainder of the page here: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/201...declaring-iran...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Mark (11th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Yes, Calz, this is about as far as the OP took it and as far as I'm willing to discuss in this thread, as I mentioned waaay earlier. These issues are immediate. When faced with the threat of another war directly following two or three previous ones (if Libya counts), knowing the conditions which underlie is paramount.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Calz (11th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

http://youtu.be/vorWHmk38yE
    Hi Rahkyt.

Do you think the ET's are involved in this? It is possible that the drones in Iran, have been downed by much more advanced defence, could be China or Russia, but it seems like intervention.

This drone looks like a v wing. Some accounts are saying Iran has as much as 3 US and 4 Israeli drones. It's rather unfortunate for the engineers who designed these supposedly faulty craft

I do think this war is being prevented, whether it's Chinese or Russian defence they seem to be dealing with the most advanced Tech the U.S can muster. Most importantly nobodies reacting to the provocation.

But, if this does kick off, then that is it.

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Hi Cellardoor.

I don't know what has caused those drones to fail. I know from the experience of a family member (who would not lie to me) who retired from the Air Force and worked Security for Texas Instruments back in the late 80s that our advanced technology is way beyond what the public knows, as he characterized it, "ET Technology". I've known about this since then, which is why I listen to naysayers politely but know at the same time they have little knowledge of what they are talking about as they just read websites or books.

If Iran also has such technology, which can be used to counter and disable the drones, then they may be using it. Where that technology originates from is the question. At this point, anything is possible, imho.

I think we'll see relatively soon whether or not this conflict will kick off in full force. If it does, it is, potentially, the manifestation of quite a few prognostications dating back quite a while in many traditions. If not, then, all the better for the human race. I prefer the latter choice.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Calz (11th February 2012), cellardoor (11th February 2012), Swanette (11th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Hi Rahkyt.

Do you think the ET's are involved in this? It is possible that the drones in Iran, have been downed by much more advanced defence, could be China or Russia, but it seems like intervention.

This drone looks like a v wing. Some accounts are saying Iran has as much as 3 US and 4 Israeli drones. It's rather unfortunate for the engineers who designed these supposedly faulty craft

I do think this war is being prevented, whether it's Chinese or Russian defence they seem to be dealing with the most advanced Tech the U.S can muster. Most importantly nobodies reacting to the provocation.

There was a story in the past few days, not MSM, that it was Chinese techs that brought the craft down. The reason why this is a very likely story was explained a few weeks ago by Gordon Duff on his Veterans Today site, which BTW could be on your list of sites to visit daily for some of the best alternative reporting you will find. It has its' own editorial staff and is not a news aggregator like Rense with all of it's tabloid crap.

Back to the story: The USA outsources all of its electronic component building to Asia, mainly China, just like we outsource much of our software development to Israel. Both countries build back doors into their products to be able to access same. Bringing down the drone was very easy for the Chinese techs, it is their components so they just used back door access codes and took control of the craft. I am sure the USA is aware of this and it no longer operates surveillance drones over Iran. This has seriously hampered intelligence gathering needed for targeting and other activities. It is amazing how seemingly insignificant events like this can effect the big picture.

Needless to say, we were sharing our drone data with the Israelis. The loss of this real time and up close data could have shifted the likelihood of war. We can certainly pray that it is so.

Here is a story about the Chinese parts and the drone story:http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/12...e-theft-caper/
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/12...eally-need-it/
    Last edited by modwiz; 11th February 2012 at 19:49.

19. Link to Post #31
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Hi Cellardoor.

I don't know what has caused those drones to fail. I know from the experience of a family member (who would not lie to me) who retired from the Air Force and worked Security for Texas Instruments back in the late 80s that our advanced technology is way beyond what the public knows, as he characterized it, "ET Technology". I've known about this since then, which is why I listen to naysayers politely but know at the same time they have little knowledge of what they are talking about as they just read websites or books.

If Iran also has such technology, which can be used to counter and disable the drones, then they may be using it. Where that technology originates from is the question. At this point, anything is possible, imho.

I think we'll see relatively soon whether or not this conflict will kick off in full force. If it does, it is, potentially, the manifestation of quite a few prognostications dating back quite a while in many traditions. If not, then, all the better for the human race. I prefer the latter choice.
    I hear ya.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Calz (11th February 2012), Mark (11th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Hi Rahkyt.

There was a story in the past few days, not MSM, that it was Chinese techs that brought the craft down. The reason why this is a very likely story was explained a few weeks ago by Gordon Duff on his Veterans Today site, which BTW could be on your list of sites to visit daily for some of the best alternative reporting you will find. It has its' own editorial staff and is not a news aggregator like Rense with all of it's tabloid crap.

Back to the story: The USA outsources all of its electronic component building to Asia, mainly China, just like we outsource much of our software development to Israel. Both countries build back doors into their products to be able to access same. Bringing down the drone was very easy for the Chinese techs, it is their components so they just used back door access codes and took control of the craft. I am sure the USA is aware of this and it no longer operates surveillance drones over Iran. This has seriously hampered intelligence gathering needed for targeting and other activities. It is amazing how seemingly insignificant events like this can effect the big picture.

Needless to say, we were sharing our drone data with the Israelis. The loss of this real time and up close data could have shifted the likelihood of war. We can certainly pray that it is so.
    That's very interesting. I'm thinking why would the U.S even bother sending them in knowing the outcome. It's quite embarrassing for them. Especially more than one drone, same goes for the Israelis. Did they not expect China to react or something? It just raises more questions for me personally.
    Last edited by cellardoor; 11th February 2012 at 19:53.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Calz (11th February 2012), Mark (11th February 2012), Swanette (11th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Hi Rahkyt.

That's very interesting. I'm thinking why would the U.S even bother sending them in knowing the outcome. It's quite embarrassing for them. Especially more than one drone, same goes for the Israelis. Did they not expect China to react or something? It just raises more questions for me personally.
    You are working with an assumption of intelligence within our political circles. They are too busy thinking of where their next illegal payoff is coming from to be bothered with small details like "what if we put the security of our country before profits? Nah, wouldn't be American". They also may not have given the Chinese credit for being so clever. White people have a real blind side to any other ethnic group being as smart or smarter than them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2