+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do we have an Iranian friend in Avalon ???

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Default Do we have an Iranian friend in Avalon ???

Hello there all.

I would like to know if we have an Iranian friend here in Avalon to tell us what is the situation in Iran and what is the people of Iran saying about their financial situation with the new sanctions that the U.S. U.K. and Israeli governments are imposing on Iran

What are they talking about the whole situation in the media (tv,newspapers)??

I know we have one but can't remember his name???

I hope this can be a useful thread about their situation

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2018), christian (4th February 2012), Daughter of Time (7th February 2013), EnergyGardener (5th February 2012), Foxie Loxie (22nd September 2018), gaiagirl (21st September 2018), lake (4th February 2012), Lettherebelight (4th February 2012), lightning23 (4th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th February 2012), mh842 (5th February 2012), Mike (4th February 2012), moontime (5th February 2012), percival tyro (4th February 2012), sandpainter (9th April 2015), Siberia9 (4th February 2012), StephenW11UK (5th February 2012), sunflower (4th February 2012), syrwong (4th February 2012), T Smith (4th February 2012), Tintin (21st September 2018), WhiteFeather (4th February 2012), Woody (4th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Do we have an Iranian friend in Avalon ???

Thanks seko, I hope our Iranian friends will keep us updated with the ongoing situation. It wasn't so long go that Colonel Gadaffi dismantled Libya's nuclear future to keep NATO. at arms length!!!!.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to percival tyro For This Post:

lake (4th February 2012), sandpainter (9th April 2015), seko (5th February 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Maybe ask Davidallany.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Gardener (4th February 2012), seko (5th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Maybe ask Davidallany.
    have just been informed that David is Iraqi.....I forgot!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

seko (5th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

I use to read the news on http://www.presstv.ir/ regularly, it's surely biased, but from another perspective than Fox News and all the rest of it, at the end of the day, their batting average is better than what I am used to from the western media

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Kendall (7th February 2013), Mike (4th February 2012), seko (5th February 2012), syrwong (4th February 2012), WhiteFeather (4th February 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

There is a strange lack of Iranian friends to speak out for truth and justice at this time of impending world war crisis, likewise there wasn't a single Libyan to speak for his country throughout. And where are the University students from Syria and Iran and Iraq, or Pakistan? Surely many can write in English. I think for some reasons they can't reach the 'western' audience.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

percival tyro (4th February 2012), seko (5th February 2012), sunflower (4th February 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

I recently read this following article...don't know how much of the info is actually from Iran or how much is true:

Quote Iran preparing now for Armageddon
    Select fighters being described as 'Soldiers of Imam Mahdi'
    Published: 01/24/2012 at 9:44 PM

By Reza Kahlili

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has held several secret meetings with his economic and military advisers in recent days to prepare for the possibility of war with the United States.

Sources report the preparations are to include the execution of those Iranians who oppose the regime.

Khamenei has been heard to say that the coming of the last Islamic Messiah, the Shiites’ 12th Imam Mahdi, is near and that specific actions need to be taken to protect the Islamic regime for upcoming events.

Mahdi, according to Shiite belief, will reappear at the time of Armageddon.

Selected forces within the Revolutionary Guards and Basij reportedly have been trained under a task force called “Soldiers of Imam Mahdi” and they will bear the responsibility of security and protecting the regime against uprisings. Many in the Guards and Basij have been told that the 12th Imam is on earth, facilitated the victory of Hezbollah over Israel in the 2006 war and soon will announce publicly his presence after the needed environment is created.

According to SepahOnline, sources within the Vali’eh Amr, the revolutionary forces in charge of the supreme leader’s protection, report that Khamenei held several meetings in recent days at which the leader instructed his advisers to tighten the grip on anyone who opposes or might oppose the regime in case of war.

These actions include investigations of every person or group that was pro-regime but now hold opinions contrary to regime policies. Also being created is a list, to be presented to Khamenei, to decide the fate of any opponents.

It also was decided that those political prisoners who will not repent will be executed, the sources said.

This action also was taken by the founder of the Islamic regime in 1988, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

In the book, “A Time to Betray,” it is documented when Khomeini announced the campaign, he said, “If the person at any stage or at any time maintains his (or her) support for the opposing groups, the sentence is execution. Annihilate the enemies of Islam immediately.”.....
    The article continues with a video:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/iran-prep...or-armageddon/
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

christian (4th February 2012), crosby (4th February 2012), Mike (4th February 2012), NancyV (4th February 2012), seko (5th February 2012), sunflower (4th February 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

I thought the most recent post from David Allany was that he is in Vilacamba?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

seko (5th February 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    There is a strange lack of Iranian friends to speak out for truth and justice at this time of impending world war crisis, likewise there wasn't a single Libyan to speak for his country throughout. And where are the University students from Syria and Iran and Iraq, or Pakistan? Surely many can write in English. I think for some reasons they can't reach the 'western' audience.
    They have to be careful as well.....in this political and war-like climate...they can't risk getting into trouble by talking about their country on Western based forums?

Much as we'd like to have them here.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

kizzey (7th February 2012), lelmaleh (7th February 2013), seko (5th February 2012), syrwong (5th February 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

Quote According to SepahOnline, sources within the Vali’eh Amr, the revolutionary forces in charge of the supreme leader’s protection, report that Khamenei held several meetings in recent days at which the leader instructed his advisers to tighten the grip on anyone who opposes or might oppose the regime in case of war.

These actions include investigations of every person or group that was pro-regime but now hold opinions contrary to regime policies.
    That sounds like NWO Islamic style. As in many other countries, the people are great but the regime is evil incarnate.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (5th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (5th February 2012), seko (5th February 2012), StephenW11UK (5th February 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

This thread is a good idea, seko. In addition, are there any Syrian Avalonians... Or maybe anyone who knows someone from Syria? There is something going on there.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

christian (4th February 2012), seko (5th February 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Very good idea indeed. Wanishi
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

EnergyGardener (5th February 2012), seko (5th February 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    This thread is a good idea, seko. In addition, are there any Syrian Avalonians... Or maybe anyone who knows someone from Syria? There is something going on there.
    NWO/PTW are trying to destablize Syria and install a Regime Change there because they want a different NWO/PTW controlled Ruling Party instead of the one that is there now.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

EnergyGardener (5th February 2012), seko (5th February 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

We do have an Iranian friend here, I am just waiting for him to reply and see what he has to say about the current situation in his country.

Press TV is Iranian, and may be a good source of info about their situation but yes, it could be biased but better than we have in the west.

I haven't seen anyone from Syria here, but may be a Syrian will join in soon I hope.

Unfortunately we didn't see anyone form Libya here.

Thanks to everyone that participates in this thread.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to seko For This Post:

Woody (5th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

George Galloway is usually up to date with Iran and most middle eastern countries

http://www.respectparty.org/2012/01/iran-syria.html

http://www.votegeorgegalloway.com/

Press TV where George broadcasts from was closed down from broadcasting in the UK two weeks ago.

http://jhate.wordpress.com/2012/01/3...ut-down-in-uk/
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

seko (5th February 2012), StephenW11UK (5th February 2012), Woody (5th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

We are missing virtually all Eastern countries, at least that do postings:

China, Japan, India, Korea, to name just the big ones...
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 5th February 2012 at 20:10.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

32. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

seko (5th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Whilst we wait for some real news from locals in Iran, let me show you this video about some of the things they do over there.

Last edited by seko; 8th February 2012 at 00:15.

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Here is a video that Iran just released from the spy drone US's RQ-170.

The video shows a few Iranian military officers talking about how they captured the drone. It shows a video that starts at (11:15 min.), of the flights that the drone has done over a period of time. It shows an airbase( Kandahar airbase) from where it takes off and lands in western Afghanistan between 400 to 500 km away form the Iranian eastern border.

This is not good news for the US military and government. Iran's military seems to be on top condition around their cyber skills.

Breathe in the air

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

Cjay (7th February 2013), Nickolai (7th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seko (here)
    Hello there all.

I would like to know if we have an Iranian friend here in Avalon to tell us what is the situation in Iran and what is the people of Iran saying about their financial situation with the new sanctions that the U.S. U.K. and Israeli governments are imposing on Iran

Hail Seko,I know this post is from long time ago but i just found it by accident.I'm from iran if you looking for any specific information i shall provide it for you.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rhogar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2018), ClearWater (21st September 2018), DeDukshyn (21st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st September 2018), Limor Wolf (21st September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th September 2018), Noelle (21st September 2018), seko (22nd September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), Zampano (21st September 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Rhogar (here)
    Quote Posted by seko (here)
    Hello there all.

Hail Seko,I know this post is from long time ago but i just found it by accident.I'm from iran if you looking for any specific information i shall provide it for you.
    No accidents, and hello Rhogar

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post453359

Blessings for ONE ~

Limor

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Billy (22nd September 2018), DeDukshyn (21st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st September 2018), seko (22nd September 2018), Zampano (21st September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast