+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, the Evil (Human) Monsters continued...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, the Evil (Human) Monsters continued...

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, the Evil (Human) Monsters continued...
    ...really, the evil human monsters continued their evil.

I won't make a comprehensive list of the ongoing evil, but suffice to say that the Global Rulers are still in charge and Earth is still a prison planet (ok, maybe not for those who are highly spiritually advanced, but there IS still massive suffering going on 7/24/365 for billions of people.)

David Wilcock and Ben Fulford are all over the big lawsuit - and tales of mountains of gold. Sadly, I personally see it as - at best - a reshuffling of a few gangsters near the top of the pyramid. Gangsters that are so steeped in money that the greatest possibility that makes the White Hats giddy is a clump of cash in everyone's hands. What? Money to solve our global problems? How long will it take for the ultra-rich to completely control the lion's share of any money handed out - to a world full of people who have no money savvy?

But they're exposed! Right? That means they cannot continue doing what they have done for centuries, if not millenia... doesn't it? Do you know how many scams they now run with all the lights turned on? They have no fear, and so far, I have seen NOTHING that will stop the Global Elite from remaining the Global Elite and in full control.

Have you seen anything to suggest that the US-led war paradigm is stopping?

Have you seen anything to suggest that free energy technology will be set free? Anything to show that fossil fuels, fracking, oil spills, open pit tar sands, aging nuclear power plants are coming to an end soon?

Have you seen anything that would mean not just a minor victory over some small facet of Monsanto or Agribiz, but rather a complete defeat of Monsanto, GMOs, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides...and a paradigm change to organic small to medium farms?

Have you seen anything to suggest chemtrailing is over? Poisons in vaccines? Poisons in the water supply?

We have so many lovely "channeled" messages... Thankfully, the source(s) of the channeled messages are painting themselves into a corner, and are proving to be hot air. (I say thankfully, because if the source was more clever, it could last as long as the war on terror - forever.)

No one from the future, or Neptune, or the Pliedes is coming to rescue us. (If you still think they are coming, please consider jumping off this thread now, so the Earthlings can make some "we must rescue ourselves" plans.)

I went further listing than I meant to. There is SO much EVIL going on! So much suffering! Tihis is NOT an attempt to dishearten anyone, but to spash ourselves in the face with cold water, and figure out how to get out of this!

So, we've "awakened" ourselves (at least a little bit), and we know from the marrow of our bones that our spirits, our love, our compassion , and our unity are not only the most important and most real aspects of our lives, we know that these attributes are also our greatest strength in fighting against the Global Rulers.

So, what's next? What's the BIG plan? How do we stretch our reach and expand our numbers and unite? How do we defeat the Global Rulers?

Please don't just say "it's crumbling on its own." I'm sure that every time the Global Rulers contracted the money supply, foreclosed and bankrupted and financially ruined masses of people, that it appeared it was all crumbling. The Rothschild family alone is said to be worth 500 trillion dollars (half a quadrillion), and that's probably calculated from what's "above board" - the total could be ten times higher. Do you really think the Global Elite can't invent as many trillion as they want, and inject it into the economy when and where they want, to retain control?

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, ... How do we defeat the Global Rulers?

Dennis

2. The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Aetheric Traveler (6th February 2012), Alekahn (5th February 2012), aquamarine (10th February 2012), aranuk (9th February 2012), butcherman (10th February 2012), Carpathian (5th February 2012), christian (4th February 2012), conk (6th February 2012), crested-duck (11th February 2012), Curt (9th February 2012), D-Day (5th February 2012), Demeisen (5th February 2012), DoubleHelix (5th February 2012), Ellisa (11th February 2012), EsmaEverheart (9th February 2012), frances (5th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (5th February 2012), GaelVictor (5th February 2012), gaiagirl (5th February 2012), gooty64 (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (5th February 2012), jsb_swampfox (5th February 2012), kimmie (5th February 2012), lake (10th February 2012), Limor Wolf (5th February 2012), Lisab (5th February 2012), Mad Hatter (5th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th February 2012), Mike (5th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), mosquito (10th February 2012), music (5th February 2012), Nasu (6th February 2012), Ol' Roy (4th February 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (11th February 2012), RMorgan (5th February 2012), Seikou-Kishi (4th February 2012), selinam (6th February 2012), Sharma (11th February 2012), Sidney (9th February 2012), spiritguide (5th February 2012), spuddie (11th February 2012), THIRDEYE (9th February 2012), Timreh (10th February 2012), TraineeHuman (5th February 2012), truth4me (5th February 2012), Turcurulin (6th February 2012), Wind (5th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Default Re: Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, the Evil (Human) Monsters continued...

What I'm personally witnessing and what is most encouraging to me is a lot of grass roots movement. A big number of people had it with the way the system wants people to operate and I see them spending time, effort and money in a service to others mode to get us out of this mess. That's what it boils down to, to each one individually, seeing a need and fixing it, if it's possible.

When Fulford tells fabulous stories about the White Dragons, this might be just as far out to me as me telling someone else, who is genuinely putting effort into creating a new paradigm, that I've done remote viewing, saw a UFO or perceive auras visually. He says "well, I think he is a nut, in my world I cannot perceive such things, I don't believe they exist, why not simply focus on the basics?"

I'm for overcoming fear and becoming self-responsible, that simple. Let's just keep on keeping on, eventually we will all look back and see, what was really behind all the others' stories.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Alekahn (5th February 2012), aranuk (9th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th February 2012), DoubleHelix (5th February 2012), Earth Angel (5th February 2012), EnergyGardener (9th February 2012), gaiagirl (5th February 2012), Limor Wolf (5th February 2012), Lisab (5th February 2012), Mike (5th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), music (5th February 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (11th February 2012), Sharma (11th February 2012), THIRDEYE (4th February 2012), TraineeHuman (5th February 2012), truth4me (5th February 2012), Wind (5th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, the Evil (Human) Monsters continued...

Money and Greed are what got us into this mess. The best way to take away the elites' powers is to devalue money. Or get rid of the need for it altogether.
    I think more and more people are questioning the way things are because none of it has been serving anyone's greater good. In spite of the dumbing-education and mind control drugs in everything, the eyes and minds of the world are opening and questioning what is....
    I don't need anyone to tell me that I'm worth more than all the possessions I own and the money I have in a bank (actually credit union because I don't trust banks).... I've realized that we're all much more than what we've been told. There's where our value lies.... I believe that many people are starting to realize this, too. And that's what's getting the ball rolling towards the change we want. The fact of the matter is that the elites' game is over. More and more people are dropping out of this lopsided game because they want better for themselves and their future generations. It's happening whether the elites want it or not because it's finally our turn....

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

aranuk (9th February 2012), CdnSirian (5th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), EnergyGardener (9th February 2012), gaiagirl (5th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), Sandra (12th February 2012), Wind (5th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Dennis I see all the above that you see. So while it's a stretch-- I can only say we are more than we have been led to believe. I know, that is faith, and only faith. I have problems with that too. But for now, keep hanging in, if for only knowing that you are not alone.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th February 2012), ponda (5th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

What we now need is a miracle and I do believe that it is coming to true. It has been coming for a while... In fact this time might be the the moment we have been waiting for many, many lifetimes. Remember the timelines folks! Always have faith, always!

Addition:

Yes, there is so much negative vibrations on Planet Earth and she is suffering. That's why all of these major earth changes are occuring like volcanoes erupting, earthquakes and strange weather anomalies. If you are aware of the Superwave theory then you know that not all of it is man made. Maybe some events are, but not all. So basically our thoughts and emotions are shaping this world right now and that has been the case for decades now. And unfortunately the major energies are negative now so it causes alot of pain. But I think the consciousness of this planet is changing rapidly now, though bit by bit and everything is transforming.

Of course not everyone is "there", because it is not their role in this lifetime. Their energies are lower vibrating and that is totally normal. Most of us awakened ones are not better than them, we just are more highly polarized. We are here to change the world for better through love. We are different, and yet we are the same because we are all One.

So keep spreading the love, because this planet needs it. Alot. Namaste.
    Last edited by Wind; 5th February 2012 at 02:57.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th February 2012), christian (5th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), gaiagirl (5th February 2012), Holly Lindin (5th February 2012), im awake (5th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), ponda (5th February 2012), Sebastion (5th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

We impute so many qualities to humanity that all evidence says we shouldn't. We impute civilisation, or at least civility. We even call the good 'humane', but humans so far have made the very worst of abominations.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), Holly Lindin (5th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th February 2012), misericordia (6th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), mosquito (10th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

perhaps "winning" the battle isn't feasible at the moment. but it doesn't mean we should quit.

at the very least, we - those of us in the know - counterbalance the negative energy in the world, allowing it only to proceed so far. consider the teen that has been implored by his parents time and again to not use drugs and alcohol, to not have unprotected sex, and so on. it's likely that he'll at least dabble in some of these activities, but does that mean his parents warnings were a failure? no, of course not. perhaps it was their cautionary energy that prevented him from going too far, from developing addictions etc...

when i get frustrated, i think like this - ying and yang. i see us 'holding the space' as they say. we cannot forfeit the space out of frustration; we must hold it until the time is right. i prefer to see us as sleeping giants.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aranuk (9th February 2012), CdnSirian (5th February 2012), christian (5th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), DoubleHelix (5th February 2012), gaiagirl (5th February 2012), Holly Lindin (5th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), Nasu (6th February 2012), ponda (5th February 2012), PurpleLama (5th February 2012), Seikou-Kishi (5th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I'm worried that the sheeple will always be in the majority & 51% of them will follow the NWO and always vote-out the smaller percentage of awake and aware people.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

aranuk (9th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), Mike (5th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    I'm worried that the sheeple will always be in the majority & 51% of them will follow the NWO and always vote-out the smaller percentage of awake and aware people.
    me too.

staying positive is difficult. it's something you have to work out, like a muscle or something.

i know we're outnumbered at the moment, but we have to hold the space, protect our energetic territory and wait for the tides to shift a bit. i believe they will because i have to; otherwise life would be rather pointless.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aranuk (9th February 2012), CdnSirian (5th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (6th February 2012), DoubleHelix (5th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I suspect that my long list of evil-in-progress or maybe my way of phrasing things sort of steered the conversation away from where I hope it will go.

In spite of that laundry list, I am optimistic.

Sometimes, I have no idea why I am so optimistic that we will win, and I don't just mean little incremental, almost non-discernible strides. In fact, maybe I'm an idiot. I'm really a "romantic" I guess, and just could not bear the thought that we would not win. But, I have a very strong desire to dispel the notion that the Chinese, or the White Dragons, or the Pliedeans, or anyone but ourselves is going to do this.

This thread is an opportunity to rally, to offer ideas (just realize that we will not have any 'surprise' capability, against the Global Rulers, with their security state.) I spent 18 months writing about my ideas of how to win. (Look in my sig line.) I am actually revising that now, because I now see a simultaneous bottom-up and top-down approach to offer a better chance of winning, and besides, living like Hobbits in the Shire means broadening and strengthening community anyway, so even if the top-down approach fails, we have not lost anything with the simultaneous bottom-up approach.

My writing is Americentric. I quickly decided that a.) going directly at the global scope of the Global Rulers is not feasible, and because b.) I happen to live within the belly of the beast - the one country on Earth that is most critical to change in very major ways, if all of us throughout the world are to have a chance.

Some ideas might be global, some might be national (specific to your own nation), and others are regional/local. I feel like the local stuff has been covered pretty well, and just requires an expansion of the concept to entice and include more within community to become active and interactive at the community level. Post those ideas here too, if you want, but I'm hoping for more of the ideas with less coverage and larger scope. Undoubtedly, many have been thinking along these same lines, so I'd love to hear them.

It appears to me that the Occupy movement, at least within the US, is spread too thin by attempting to make unattainable goals as first-order goals rather than seeing a logical step approach to get to the position where those secondary goals might be addressed. Some of the great strengths of that movement (the amorphous nature of the movement, the relative lack of targetable leaders) are also weak points. The other fatal flaw (to me), and it is not just Occupy but virtually every idea I have heard of, basically demands/asks/begs the people currently in power to fix what is broken. Hello? Is anyone home? They are not going to fix anything - it is all working just exactly the way they set it up to work.

We really need ideas out of the box, ideas that have not been tried before.

Dennis

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn (5th February 2012), aranuk (9th February 2012), CdnSirian (5th February 2012), christian (5th February 2012), DoubleHelix (5th February 2012), EsmaEverheart (9th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th February 2012), Mike (5th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), mosquito (10th February 2012), Nasu (6th February 2012), Timreh (11th February 2012), Wind (5th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Your point is well taken Dennis.

The need to evolve towards a balanced brain structure where both hemispheres are in balance, with the feminine creative right brain activated, so spherical time, creativity, and emotion are part of holistic consciousness in conjunction with the masculine needs to happen. Thus this energetic connection is grounded to the terrestrial earth as well as the celestial connection to our higher selves and our soul consciousness, making both the vertical as well as the horizontal alignments in balance.

This is the context from which a new paradigm can be proposed and implemented. Any proposed idea which stays in the predominantly left brain patriarchal hierarchical pyramid, no matter who is at the top, whether the Asian Dragon families or the ancient bloodline elites, will not work. This hierarchy needs to be dismantled and a holistic paradigm implemented.

So, the propensity for the shadow economy to develop technology to warp time, change timelines, view into the future, or manipulate the outcome, does not inherently address the potential in the earth species to do these things internally. The great sages called these internal abilities the “Siddhis” practices and they are inherent in all of us. This is the big secret, this is what we need to develop, and this is what these nefarious elite fear most.

So, from my point of view, it is our collective consciousness which will determine which timeline will ultimately manifest, which is why Yellow Cube is biased by whomever is using it within their energy field, and also why Looking Glass was unsuccessful. This notion being bandied around by Bruchbacher and Wilcock, which purports that only a handful of chess moves are left in the game and that the glorious outcome is assured, does not align with the laws of physics, or the quantum field of consciousness.

There are several potential outcomes.

1. The universal energies of the astrological alignments influence consciousness to such a degree that the exponential awakening of the masses reaches critical mass and the tipping point occurs, and we all choose to consciously co-create in balance and unity, shedding the old paradigm of divisiveness as we recognize that we are all connected and one source. the 100th monkey shows up and change is implemented both internally and externally.

2. The elite believe that there is something coming in from deep space, slated to arrive after 2012. They have been preparing for this event since the 30’s, by building underground bases, storing heirloom seeds in an Antarctic vault, building jump rooms to off planet bases on Mars and the Moon, and building spaceships and scalar weapons systems and a complete universal network of defense. This event occurs; the elite escape unscathed and the rest of us wind up in a Petri dish as modified, hybridized, indentured slaves.

3. David Wilcock, the only legitimate liaison at control central for the Monaco accord of 122 nations, with his insider sources and the help of Bill Bruchbacher, singlehandedly engineers the ascension of all sentient beings into 5th dimensional consciousness, while dismantling the elite cabal and sending them cowering in fear toward their ultimate demise, cast out into the matrix irrevocably severed from the goodness of all that is, never to return

4. The Israeli’s attack Iran, the sheeple get behind the war on terrorism and vilify all things Muslim and the nukes start flying, oil goes to 400 bucks a barrel, the transportation infrastructure collapses, the grocery shelves empty out, people start shooting each other, marshall law is instituted, the miscreants are rounded up into FEMA camps, all are vaccinated, genocide proceeds unabated, and just before we are about to completely annihilate ourselves, the Galactic Federation of Light steps in and saves us and rescues us from ourselves, then NESARA is implemented, the Dinar RV’s, the global settlements go out, and we all get a couple million bucks to sit on the beaches of the world and satiate our hedonistic desires and cruise around the galaxy in the motherships with our space brothers.

5. The technology available in the black projects has been unsuccessful in determining the outcome of future timelines, and there is no consensus as to the most probable outcome.

So, my take is: A problem cannot be solved from the same level of consciousness which created it. The solutions and the new paradigm will make itself known as we individually continue to wake up. I see some people awakening a lot faster now than they ever have before. I'm encouraged.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 5th February 2012 at 06:21.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

aranuk (9th February 2012), CdnSirian (5th February 2012), crested-duck (11th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), Equatorial Eyes (5th February 2012), gooty64 (10th February 2012), Hughe (5th February 2012), Mike (5th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member gaiagirl's Avatar
    Thanks

My choice is to believe that by maintaining the goal of having and showing love and compassion at "the local" level in the immediate here and now, every moment of every day as well as getting the sheeple to take little steps outside their comfort zone (ex. shut off the television, try a vegetarian meal, vote Ron Paul (okay, i realize that's a big one for many, unfortunately)) and performing these tasks with a desire for the best outcome possible for our planet and civilization . . . with this being my ultimate goal and to have fun doing it, well, this is really the best I can do . . . the funny thing about doing my best is when I am, I am naturally full of love, compassion, and a desire for a win-win situation from now through eternity! Thanks for the thread Dennis!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gaiagirl For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th February 2012), christian (5th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), Erich (5th February 2012), misericordia (6th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), ponda (5th February 2012), Turcurulin (6th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

From an intellectual standpoint; we've woken up from the hazy slumber.. we've identified the problems and who's perpetrating them.. we can see the madness that ensues on daily basis, locally and globally. So what now? when looking at it like this, a sense of helplessness certainly arises.

The way I see it, the current state of affairs in the world today is an accurate representation of our collective consciousness. And that's not just us lovely folk in the alternative community. That's every man who cuts infront of the old lady in the bus line; that's every person who throws rubbish on the beach which entangles sea life; that's every lady who marries a wealthy old man clearly not for his silver hair piece and good looks. So you see, our external world will remain confided in the status quo until there's a change to selflessness among the many.

Such a change is taking place. It's anybody's guess how long it may take though...

My optimism remains sky high, we're designed to evolve.

I guess we have to ask eachother... are we practising what we preach? Are our expectations of how the world should be, beyond the manner in which we treat one another?

Goodnight.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Alekahn (5th February 2012), aranuk (9th February 2012), CdnSirian (5th February 2012), christian (5th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), gaiagirl (5th February 2012), gripreaper (5th February 2012), misericordia (6th February 2012), modwiz (5th February 2012), Nasu (6th February 2012), Timreh (11th February 2012), Turcurulin (6th February 2012), Wind (5th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, the Evil (Human) Monsters continued...
    ...really, the evil human monsters continued their evil.

I won't make a comprehensive list of the ongoing evil, but suffice to say that the Global Rulers are still in charge and Earth is still a prison planet (ok, maybe not for those who are highly spiritually advanced, but there IS still massive suffering going on 7/24/365 for billions of people.)

David Wilcock and Ben Fulford are all over the big lawsuit - and tales of mountains of gold. Sadly, I personally see it as - at best - a reshuffling of a few gangsters near the top of the pyramid. Gangsters that are so steeped in money that the greatest possibility that makes the White Hats giddy is a clump of cash in everyone's hands. What? Money to solve our global problems? How long will it take for the ultra-rich to completely control the lion's share of any money handed out - to a world full of people who have no money savvy?

But they're exposed! Right? That means they cannot continue doing what they have done for centuries, if not millenia... doesn't it? Do you know how many scams they now run with all the lights turned on? They have no fear, and so far, I have seen NOTHING that will stop the Global Elite from remaining the Global Elite and in full control.

Have you seen anything to suggest that the US-led war paradigm is stopping?

Have you seen anything to suggest that free energy technology will be set free? Anything to show that fossil fuels, fracking, oil spills, open pit tar sands, aging nuclear power plants are coming to an end soon?

Have you seen anything that would mean not just a minor victory over some small facet of Monsanto or Agribiz, but rather a complete defeat of Monsanto, GMOs, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides...and a paradigm change to organic small to medium farms?

Have you seen anything to suggest chemtrailing is over? Poisons in vaccines? Poisons in the water supply?

We have so many lovely "channeled" messages... Thankfully, the source(s) of the channeled messages are painting themselves into a corner, and are proving to be hot air. (I say thankfully, because if the source was more clever, it could last as long as the war on terror - forever.)

No one from the future, or Neptune, or the Pliedes is coming to rescue us. (If you still think they are coming, please consider jumping off this thread now, so the Earthlings can make some "we must rescue ourselves" plans.)

I went further listing than I meant to. There is SO much EVIL going on! So much suffering! Tihis is NOT an attempt to dishearten anyone, but to spash ourselves in the face with cold water, and figure out how to get out of this!

So, we've "awakened" ourselves (at least a little bit), and we know from the marrow of our bones that our spirits, our love, our compassion , and our unity are not only the most important and most real aspects of our lives, we know that these attributes are also our greatest strength in fighting against the Global Rulers.

So, what's next? What's the BIG plan? How do we stretch our reach and expand our numbers and unite? How do we defeat the Global Rulers?

Please don't just say "it's crumbling on its own." I'm sure that every time the Global Rulers contracted the money supply, foreclosed and bankrupted and financially ruined masses of people, that it appeared it was all crumbling. The Rothschild family alone is said to be worth 500 trillion dollars (half a quadrillion), and that's probably calculated from what's "above board" - the total could be ten times higher. Do you really think the Global Elite can't invent as many trillion as they want, and inject it into the economy when and where they want, to retain control?

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, ... How do we defeat the Global Rulers?

Dennis
    Hello Dennis,

My heart beats the same tune.

Sometimes, when I give my answer to this question people get angry, but I hope it makes some sense to a few. What can we do? Ignore them. Build a life, community or family that reflects your values. Ignore and refuse to participate in as many of the morally corrupt schemes as you are comfortably able. I don't want to give any examples because some people are able to get far, far off the grid and others just a little. Be ready to speak your mind when the time comes and be ready to support any movements or opportunities that come your way and reflect eternal moral truths you care about. Small opportunities will present themselves. I'm a college professor and I frame just about every question and assignment in a way that expresses STO values. The vast majority of students I encounter are STO.

I think Chiquetet says the same thing, but better.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Alekahn (5th February 2012), aranuk (9th February 2012), CdnSirian (5th February 2012), christian (5th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), DoubleHelix (5th February 2012), gaiagirl (5th February 2012), misericordia (6th February 2012), Sharma (11th February 2012), Timreh (11th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    Are our expectations of how the world should be, beyond the manner in which we treat one another?
    Rephrasing that slightly... "Are our expectations of how the world should be, reflected in the way we treat each other" gives a simple takeaway for anyone to practice without a lot of effort that potentially could have significant impact.

That being said it is exceedingly similar to one of the Abrahamic religions commandments and any reflection on the practice of such over the past two thousand years would indicate abysmally slow progress has been made to date. Whether or not an uptick in take up of such practice will see any vast improvement sometime soon would have to remain questionable given mankinds track record.

The biggest hurdle to overcome IMO is simply ignorance. After all imagine how different the world would be if we all came out of school with the sort of knowledge in hand that has taken most of us years of curiosity and digging to procure.

Perhaps, as a do-able grass roots community effort, by placing pressure on the system to alter this one aspect of our lives we might begin to see far more beneficial decisions made by any future leaders.

The other elephant in the room that should be addressed is the problem of energy so anyone that can contribute to an open source solution on that front should be commended and supported in any and all effort in that direction.

cheers

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

aranuk (9th February 2012), christian (5th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), DoubleHelix (5th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member gaiagirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    Are our expectations of how the world should be, beyond the manner in which we treat one another?
    Rephrasing that slightly... "Are our expectations of how the world should be, reflected in the way we treat each other" gives a simple takeaway for anyone to practice without a lot of effort that potentially could have significant impact.

That being said it is exceedingly similar to one of the Abrahamic religions commandments and any reflection on the practice of such over the past two thousand years would indicate abysmally slow progress has been made to date. Whether or not an uptick in take up of such practice will see any vast improvement sometime soon would have to remain questionable given mankinds track record.

The biggest hurdle to overcome IMO is simply ignorance. After all imagine how different the world would be if we all came out of school with the sort of knowledge in hand that has taken most of us years of curiosity and digging to procure.

Perhaps, as a do-able grass roots community effort, by placing pressure on the system to alter this one aspect of our lives we might begin to see far more beneficial decisions made by any future leaders.

The other elephant in the room that should be addressed is the problem of energy so anyone that can contribute to an open source solution on that front should be commended and supported in any and all effort in that direction.

cheers
    I agree with you here: ignorance is the biggest hurdle largely because people are ignorant of their ignorance too often in the name of defending one's own ego or at the hands of misinformation from TPTB . . . Grass roots community effort is the route I am taking . . .

I have a couple of points to add here (which very well may be givens but I can't help myself sometimes) and I will do so using my own life to illustrate . . . they have to do with strong beliefs concerning personal responsibility, acting at a local level, and "the problem of energy" . . .

I would only consider myself "awake" full-time now for maybe 3 years . . . before that it was on and off part time since birth . . . life got in the way (too often and TPTB try to keep us submersed in the ordered chaos they have created with government/corporate bureaucracy. It's up to us to decide when to break free . . .)

When I look at my own life, I have to take 100% personal responsibility for where I am at in every way: psychically, physically, financially, etc. This includes what I choose to believe, where I put my energy on a daily basis, and what my goals are in life. No matter which question I decide to ask myself: "Did the western medical system fail me when they misdiagnosed my Lyme disease for 20 years? or did I fail myself when I depended upon them to do what was right? was I supposed to be rendered unable to practice medicine due to residual symptoms from the Lyme after borrowing an inordinant amount of money to go to medical school . . . a decision that has ruined me financially for life . . . Whose fault was it when I decided to become a heroin addict two years prior to FINALLY being properly diagnosed because I finally found a solution for all of the pain?

However it happened, I am here now and the best i can do to help others now that i am well enough . . . and this is by helping to create a local community dedicated to sharing info on solar power and how to implement a system of one's own? this is also by writing/self-publishing a book for addicts providing a bit less than traditional methods for staying clean also intended to help them have happy, successful, and love filled lives! These simple acts locally I envision spinning out their energies into larger areas and encountering others of similar frequencies . . . add to this raising a 12 year-old boy in a manner that allows him to be the best human he can be!

I include this stuff because it explains how i came to choose this path . . . or did I? Whatever one believes it is their own decision . . . if I can add fuel and wind to the fire to get it to burn in what I believe is the best direction and not hurt anyone (including myself) in the process . . . this is the best I can do in the position I am in right now. What else is there?

I hope this didn't sound too self-indulgent.

Namaste

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gaiagirl For This Post:

Alekahn (6th February 2012), aranuk (9th February 2012), christian (5th February 2012), crested-duck (11th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), DoubleHelix (5th February 2012), EnergyGardener (9th February 2012), Mad Hatter (6th February 2012), Sharma (11th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    me too.

staying positive is difficult. it's something you have to work out, like a muscle or something.

i know we're outnumbered at the moment, but we have to hold the space, protect our energetic territory and wait for the tides to shift a bit. i believe they will because i have to; otherwise life would be rather pointless.
    It's quantity and quality.

In the ether, votes are not only counted but measured. Energetically this is easily being perceived, one who is able to focus a lot of intention into something can see results quickly, one who has no discipline couldn't do the same. It is being said, that one 'Buddha' would immediately lift up the collectively consciousness substantially. Only a few percent of Americans participated in the American Revolution. Do you notice, that in a group of people, only one guy with guts can lead the whole group? As above, so below, a focused and aware minority can cause a tremendous shift.

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    I think Chiquetet says the same thing, but better.
    No no, you made it perfectly clear Erich

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Alekahn (6th February 2012), aranuk (9th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th February 2012), DoubleHelix (5th February 2012), EnergyGardener (9th February 2012), evancruz1 (11th February 2012), Mad Hatter (6th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Excellent feedback.

For those of you that have decided on a STO/local/community-based/grassroots approach, do you foresee that (if many, many others also take this approach), that it will expand and expand and eventually envelope the world? If yes, what would be your honest projection of how long it will probably take? Will it inadvertently or indirectly kill the war-for-profit paradigm? (For example, local education of young people influencing them to refuse to become soldiers, so a lack of soldiers makes the war machine impossible.) Will it eventually stop the other international and national evils, such as debt money, industrial and agricultural pollution, genetically modified species overtaking natural species, etc.?

Perhaps it is my impatience, that I want to see these BIG evils ending NOW. Or at least in my lifetime. Or at least be conclusively moving toward their end.

It took the US government about 10 years to kill 1 million people in Iraq and Afghanistan. That's 100,000 a year on average. Each year we are unsuccessful at stopping the war-for-profit paradigm, we can probably expect the US government to murder another 100,000 civilians, "insurgents" and "terrorists" identified by a camera on a drone plane. After conquering every sovereign nation in the Middle East, they have the entire continent of Africa ahead of them. My heart aches beyond words to convey.

Monsanto is getting close to tightening the noose, and will control the lion's share of the world's food supply. Once all seeds are GMO, and all are "suicide"-encoded (next year's seeds will not sprout), they are in a position to "accidentally" ship a batch of seeds to the world that will not sprout. No crops. No food. Billions dead from starvation. "Codex Alimentarius" and other legislation may erode even our ability to make food choices in our own home gardens (not yet, but they keep pressing to completely control food.)

To me, those are a couple of examples of big problems that will require big solutions - solutions beyond the capability and scope of personal/local/community solutions. I see those big problems as requiring top-down solutions.

I realize that not everyone that wants off the grid and to disengage as much as possible from the evil is self-serving, but some are. Somehow, they don't hear the anguished cries of the murdered, displaced, tortured, starving masses that echo in my mind and haunt me.

I am a site coordinator for our city's (organic) community gardening program and work other events like seed buying, repackaging, organic plant sale, and fruit tree sale. That takes up most of my hours that I can give. I volunteer at other events when I can, such as school events (I have a 12-year old daughter.) I deeply believe in and know the power of local community. But, I'm convinced that it is not enough.

A tidal wave of "refusal to participate", is, I believe, our greatest tool (I don't want to call it a weapon) to grind their evil machine to a halt. But, if not done with a very specific purpose, it would be temporary (and really, nothing more than a protest shout.)

In that big (Americentric) document - The Reset Button - that I wrote, the idea is to force a law and a constitutional amendment, which would basically remove the money and influence of the Financial Elite from the election process in the US. From this new plateau, I can visualize an incredible, positive paradigm change that would transcend the boundaries of the US (and maybe other citizens in other countries would be inspired to do the same - to put ordinary citizens in charge, and prevent the Financial Elite from running the show.)

Unfortunately, this would mean that a lot of relatively comfortable people, say, the top third of all employed people, would be risking everything - if the plan failed. I suspect very few of them are "awake and aware", much less filled with compassion, so I think we can assume they would not participate in any kind of a giant "general strike" that would be required to force the desired changes. I'd still like to see it tried. Failure is so much more satisfying than giving up.

Dennis

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn (6th February 2012), christian (6th February 2012), DoubleHelix (5th February 2012), gaiagirl (9th February 2012), gooty64 (10th February 2012), gripreaper (25th February 2012), Mad Hatter (6th February 2012), Nasu (6th February 2012), Wind (5th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Excellent feedback.

For those of you that have decided on a STO/local/community-based/grassroots approach, do you foresee that (if many, many others also take this approach), that it will expand and expand and eventually envelope the world? If yes, what would be your honest projection of how long it will probably take? Will it inadvertently or indirectly kill the war-for-profit paradigm? (For example, local education of young people influencing them to refuse to become soldiers, so a lack of soldiers makes the war machine impossible.) Will it eventually stop the other international and national evils, such as debt money, industrial and agricultural pollution, genetically modified species overtaking natural species, etc.?

Perhaps it is my impatience, that I want to see these BIG evils ending NOW. Or at least in my lifetime. Or at least be conclusively moving toward their end.

It took the US government about 10 years to kill 1 million people in Iraq and Afghanistan. That's 100,000 a year on average. Each year we are unsuccessful at stopping the war-for-profit paradigm, we can probably expect the US government to murder another 100,000 civilians, "insurgents" and "terrorists" identified by a camera on a drone plane. After conquering every sovereign nation in the Middle East, they have the entire continent of Africa ahead of them. My heart aches beyond words to convey.

Monsanto is getting close to tightening the noose, and will control the lion's share of the world's food supply. Once all seeds are GMO, and all are "suicide"-encoded (next year's seeds will not sprout), they are in a position to "accidentally" ship a batch of seeds to the world that will not sprout. No crops. No food. Billions dead from starvation. "Codex Alimentarius" and other legislation may erode even our ability to make food choices in our own home gardens (not yet, but they keep pressing to completely control food.)

To me, those are a couple of examples of big problems that will require big solutions - solutions beyond the capability and scope of personal/local/community solutions. I see those big problems as requiring top-down solutions.

I realize that not everyone that wants off the grid and to disengage as much as possible from the evil is self-serving, but some are. Somehow, they don't hear the anguished cries of the murdered, displaced, tortured, starving masses that echo in my mind and haunt me.

I am a site coordinator for our city's (organic) community gardening program and work other events like seed buying, repackaging, organic plant sale, and fruit tree sale. That takes up most of my hours that I can give. I volunteer at other events when I can, such as school events (I have a 12-year old daughter.) I deeply believe in and know the power of local community. But, I'm convinced that it is not enough.

A tidal wave of "refusal to participate", is, I believe, our greatest tool (I don't want to call it a weapon) to grind their evil machine to a halt. But, if not done with a very specific purpose, it would be temporary (and really, nothing more than a protest shout.)

In that big (Americentric) document - The Reset Button - that I wrote, the idea is to force a law and a constitutional amendment, which would basically remove the money and influence of the Financial Elite from the election process in the US. From this new plateau, I can visualize an incredible, positive paradigm change that would transcend the boundaries of the US (and maybe other citizens in other countries would be inspired to do the same - to put ordinary citizens in charge, and prevent the Financial Elite from running the show.)

Unfortunately, this would mean that a lot of relatively comfortable people, say, the top third of all employed people, would be risking everything - if the plan failed. I suspect very few of them are "awake and aware", much less filled with compassion, so I think we can assume they would not participate in any kind of a giant "general strike" that would be required to force the desired changes. I'd still like to see it tried. Failure is so much more satisfying than giving up.

Dennis
    The quick answer is not so interesting: I don't know how to speed things up other than gaining access to more information. I'd like to learn about how other civilizations solved this problem which is part of why I am so interested in ET. We don't have any examples of benevolent statecraft in known Earth history. In the interest of keeping the discussion limited: the only tangible reason I see working against unity is our divided consciousness. It's like a weird disease we all have. Jung, Janet and Hilgard covered all of it. So, because of our divided consciousness we are unable to unify.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (6th February 2012), gaiagirl (9th February 2012), Mad Hatter (6th February 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I do see great difficulty in attempting to rapidly wake up millions (billions, if you're talking global), filter out the genetic sociopaths (because they couldn't take the next leap), ignite the compassion within them, and together find unity. It may be the stuff of metaphysical fairy-tales to even imagine it.

However, take the scenario of a group of dehydrated people wandering around in the desert. A scout comes over one of the dunes, shouting, "I found water! This way!" I would expect every single person to aim their nose in that direction and start walking.

I guess I'm saying that it is OK if humanity shakes off the Global Rulers and ruins their evil plans - even if the reason within the minds of the individuals is self-serving (or self-preservational.)[1] Looking at a strategy with those parameters opens up a lot more practicality in getting a threshold number to help make it happen. I'm OK with forming a plan that works, even if it doesn't meet my ideals - if it meets my goals.

Though the solution might not be a permanent solution, it would provide immediate relief for billions suffering and provide fertile grounds to FEEL cooperation as a paradigm. Once people see, feel, and experience that cooperation works, it would be much more difficult to make them desire competition. [As an aside, I suspect that is why the Rothschilds destroyed the heart and soul of the Bolshevik revolution, and helped to install a totalitarian government structure purposely misnamed as "communism." Communism [2] (sharing, cooperation) is the most frightening concept to the Global Elite (capitalism, greed, competition.)]

Dennis

{edit, to add}
    [1] I don't mean "the ends justify the means", and anything that ousts the Global Elite is fair game. Laws of karma still in effect. I just mean that we don't have to wait for a spiritual purification and dedication to STO from our compatriots before we can proceed.

[2] I realize that the word "communism" is the embodiment of evil for some people. My use of the word above is in the altruistic and naive sense of sharing/cooperating that I fantasize was in the hearts of the Bolshevik throng. It's probably historically inaccurate to have used the word in that context, but oh well.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 6th February 2012 at 05:16. Reason: added clarifications

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

crested-duck (11th February 2012), gaiagirl (9th February 2012), gooty64 (10th February 2012), Mad Hatter (6th February 2012), Nasu (6th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast