+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Beware! If we can't discern Bill and Charles, then what of the Alien Agenda?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: Beware! If we can't discern Bill and Charles, then what of the Alien Agenda?

I have been discussing this on another topic (I think it was the one about the trip to Neptune) - but I'll say it again - Unless people learn to discern and filter what information they take in, process, and accept, that we're still going to be manipulated, more or less.

Discernment is not enough - learn about different subjects and domains of knowing so you can be even better at judging these things. Whether its physics, chemistry, biology, psychology etc., doesn't matter, as long as you start to gain some knowledge about it. Its going to help you not only in evaluating various types of claims of various types of people who are in this, 'alternative' community, but also any claims made by the mainstream. Educate yourself!

Use multiple sources, mainstream, alternative, in between, or even outright unbelievable claims, compare them too, check with the literature in library, reference with other books, present facts, your own common sense and gut feeling etc.

Its not an easy thing, and it won't be - you will probably waste more time than usual by doing this, but at least your level of certainty in something, or lack there of, will become more transparent. You will know if something is BS or not.

A lot of people think that whatever opinions I have, or details and insights about various things, are solely the product of interactions and exchange of information with extraterrestrials - but a lot of it is actually my own interest in becoming more knowledgeable in certain subjects so I can be better at analyzing materials of the alternative community. I had to re-learn many things because I got forcibly directed at one particular direction in school, and it wasn't one that explained a lot of things to me. I ended up with more questions than answers.

I tell you (all) this because, no offense, but many of you here are, in fact, are very ignorant of some important things that can be boiled down to the use of a handful of facts (that can be acquired easily, in a short amount of time) and common sense.

I saw this with Aaron McCollum (his following remains almost unchanged unfortunately), I saw this with Leo Zagami, I saw it again with Dan Burisch, and yet again with "Charles". The newest one being this funfair ride to the planet Neptune via tickets and shapeshifting black limmos.

If this last one is enough to convince not one, but four people of ths forumtake this seriously enough to actually risk everything and go ahead and apply to be one of the people to go on this trip, and make a huge mass following os supporters, then all of you need to seriously question your discernment skills, basic logic and common sense, because they seem to be heading down south, and it doesn't look like its going to stop anytime soon. In fact, as you can see the track record - things are going from bad to worse, when it comes to discernment in this 'alternative' community.

Lucky you this was only a hoax. The Avalonians that applied to take this trip could have ended up in who-knows-who's hands and with their life in serious danger. I don't know why people don't think before they jump? Think twice before you jump. Think ten times. For your own sake.

Even though clearly there is no Nibiru (at least not anymore - and I won't go into the details as to how, when, why etc. - because I have said it countless times by now), people still cling on to it as a magnet, and entertain the topic, instead of focusing more at the situation at home, and maybe themselves and how well are they able to evaluate and digest information. I'm sorry if some of you feel offended, but its true. And if you feel offended, then maybe its ripe time to take things into your own hands and start doing what I suggested, and maybe you will realize what I realized long time ago, when I was still a teenager, and understand why I say this, and the reason behind it.

I mentioned Nibiru, there's also the Elenin hype, and the 2012 doomsday event, all of which are beaten to death topics. Its 2012, if Nibiru was coming, it would be here by now, we would have seen it.

I always encourage objective (but cautious) look at what I disseminate as information - I did so on my threads - I'm not asking for people to believe in it - but just have it in mind, when coming across a different material, and make comparisons. I'm delivering information, you don't have to believe in it, just use it. Like a tool. When the time comes. Whether I'm right or nor is not that relevant, its important that you are just aware of it that its there.

I'll give you one more example - Billy Meier. He has probably the greatest following of all alleged contactees, and is believed to be genuine by many. The falsified evidence aside, his own claims and "facts" don't stand the power of logic. If he was who he said he was, for example, or claimed to contact who he claims to contact, he wouldn't have made dire mistakes in basic astronomical measurements.

Either he, or his extraterrestrial contacts - don't seem to differentiate between what is a planet, what is a star, what is a constellation, and what is a galaxy. And how each looks, or how big it is, how far it is, etc. Its basic knowledge. If he contacted aliens who provided more detailed information like the one he presents, he would have known the difference. And one would think the extraterrestrials at the very least, would be the ones to know these things, as they have interstellar travel capabilities and come from far, far away.

His claims are as though you confuse the length of a centimeter, a meter and a kilometer - and can't tell the difference between them. Or the difference between geometric shapes.

This is why I encourage people to read and learn, educate yourselves on topics you had no previous understanding about before - you never know when you might need the knowledge to help you in analyzing and evaluating things.

@ S-L

I commend you for opening such a topic, since in my opinion it is clearly needed. And I don't know why some have questioned the purpose of the topic, when its clear. To discuss how to become more discerning when we come across topics of the alternative (or mainstream too).

I do have an issue with you putting all positive voices from above in one basket - that of a backhand agenda.

Its true that there are agendas out there disguised as harmless and benevolent, when in fact they are a lot more sinister, but the problem I have is you seem to be very, very much generalizing here.

There is no way to verify at this point whether this is their planet or not. Documentation for proof is a human concept, it doesn't apply up there.

When it comes to the world, they don't need our permission to help - if indeed they can help, and this is what they do. I'm referring to ecological dangers, climatic dangers etc. - if they want to act, they will act, they won't consult with us (and I don't think they need to, unless it has a harmful effect on us or any other type of life on this planet).

If things remain unchanged and unchallenged - yes, we would destroy the planet slowly. Responsibility falls on us as well as the 1% who move the puppet strings, for not acting out on the information we had, and prevent it. I for one, am happy there are some out there that do help in serious and dire situations on Earth - I wouldn't put dirt on that myself - as they are very close to becoming annoyed with our stupidity to the point of leaving us to make one of these bad mistakes and then leave for us to clean the mess.

But I think you are pretty much right about the rest of your points.

As a comment to them from me:

* Benevolent extraterrestrials don't abduct - they invite you in, and don't affect your memory of the event;

* They don't mess with your DNA - we are slowly repairing that automatically since 10.000 years ago - rushing that process is not beneficial;

* They only explain you the concept of spirituality, the various aspects of it, and several tips on what direction you should go, the rest of the journey is your own - there is no "help to ascend";

* The concept of 'cosmic brother' is used usually to associate with the human-looking extraterrestrials, so it should be obsolete - because you would be more 'brother' with some of them than others - or we should apply it to every one of them out there, even if they have tentacles rather than feet;

* Religion pushers should bring up red alarm too;
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 6th February 2012 at 01:57.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

another bob (6th February 2012), blufire (6th February 2012), Carmen (6th February 2012), D-Day (6th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th February 2012), EsmaEverheart (5th March 2012), Flash (6th February 2012), frances (6th February 2012), GaelVictor (6th February 2012), jade (6th February 2012), jcocks (7th February 2012), lightwalker (6th February 2012), Lisab (6th February 2012), mab777 (6th February 2012), mountain_jim (6th February 2012), ponda (6th February 2012), Sebastion (6th February 2012), Selene (6th February 2012), SomaSmith (7th February 2012), spuddie (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (6th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Beware! If we can't discern Bill and Charles, then what of the Alien Agenda?

I also think Randy Maugans is a fine interviewer within the truth movement. I also appreciate Henrik Palmgren over at Red Ice Creations. Both awesome journalists in my mind, and on equal footing to Kerry C and Bill R.
    And Randy especially does not hold back and for the most part, keeps interviews on track, at the same time allows them to bloom. However, even amongst interviewers, you know that their choices of interviewees are selective, but that is why I think we need to just flow with where the microphone and camera go. There is no right way here. I would like to see all of these interviewers come together and have a forum of their own. To bring their own understanding of knowledge into a dialogue that will help the shift move markedly and collectively forward. Now that would be sensational.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

aranuk (7th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

I don't fall for any of it because I trust in myself, and trust in others only when established a connection. If that person violates that connection then the karma is on them, and we go our separate ways.

Discernment yes.

Intuition yes.

Balance most important.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (6th February 2012), RMorgan (6th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

I have no issues with anything else you've stated in this last post, but I do take issue to this:

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    they are very close to becoming annoyed with our stupidity to the point of leaving us to make one of these bad mistakes and then leave for us to clean the mess.
    This doesn't sound to me at all like the attitude that benevolent ETs/EDs would take, given that they are probably much more aware than most of us are of how humankind on this planet has been used and abused by many hostile alien races who have made insane puppets of our so-called leaders, so that besides the ages long tradition of warring, raping and plundering, we now have brain numbing technologies from cell phones to HAARP, toxic, gene-altering threats from nuclear weaponry to GMOs, deliberate planet wide programs of mass genocide such as chemtrails and vaccines, and on and on and on.
    It seems clear that it is a minority of humans who have sold their souls and sold out the rest of us.
    You make no distinction there, however.
    You say your ET friends think humankind is stupid? Is it any wonder we are stupid? It's a freaking miracle we can still function at all!
    I'd say we deserve medals just for surviving as long as we have without going completely bonkers.
    Your ET friends don't sound so benevolent to me.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aranuk (7th February 2012), Earth Angel (6th February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (6th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Along with Kyra I too had a very bad reaction to 'Charles'instantly, as one of the posters on here who is very seldom recognized,
    not a part of any personality clique, I am not out to try and influence or cajole anyone-I am simply appreciative of this forum
    and have been 'awake' for a very long time. I was amazed that Charles gained such a hold of folks, it seems PA members are a mixed bag, and along with this comes a desperate need to believe, an open-ness to extraordinary claims. We need to remember the basic lessons of human life, Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, Caveat Emptor and all those cautionary fables we all learnt as little children from our cultural history (Fairy Tales and Fables?) Before you throw your lot in with the next Charming Mystic Gypsy-pull back
    and think about it...dis-engage the arrogance and egotism from thinking you 'Know' so much more than the "Sheeple". Recent events demonstrate
    forcibly that many on here are Naive and credulous to an alarming degree, no wonder these tricksters see us as such a ripe resource to plunder?
    I am not saying I am wiser, or more knowledgeable-I merely request that we all grow up a bit and give matters a little Thought before bubbling over
    like starry eyed debutantes.The universe is far stranger than any of us imagine...but there are legions of tricksters-whatever their origins.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Debra (6th February 2012), East Sun (6th February 2012), S-L (6th February 2012), Selene (6th February 2012), Tane Mahuta (6th February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (6th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

You make some hard but needed comments starchild111. I agree, we need to be looking into ourselves, and be having these conversations with our nearest and dearest. Not only are they real, they are also with us for reasons that go beyond this lifetime, that I am convinced of. From within, or from out there, however, I know my own experiences to be real. Weird things have passed through and around me, but also I have had some amazing experiences, that were not planned with tickets and a limo, that is for sure.

However, who really knows? Until it happens to them, of course. On the surface, this recent event, non event - whatever - reminds me of Blossom Goodchild a few years back. The Galactic Federation of Light let poor Blossom down big time that night. Now, she may have or may not have been in contact with something out there, but what has transpired three years on is a proliferation of ufo sightings over major cities. It has almost become daily, and sure some of the evidence we see is fake etc.. Point is, Blossom pretty much outlined what would occur.

Are they ETs or our own? That is the question.

I like to stick to my own gut feelings, and discern for myself. Not concern myself where they are from, but can I trust them.

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I have no issues with anything else you've stated in this last post, but I do take issue to this:

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    they are very close to becoming annoyed with our stupidity to the point of leaving us to make one of these bad mistakes and then leave for us to clean the mess.
    This doesn't sound to me at all like the attitude that benevolent ETs/EDs would take, given that they are probably much more aware than most of us are of how humankind on this planet has been used and abused by many hostile alien races who have made insane puppets of our so-called leaders, so that besides the ages long tradition of warring, raping and plundering, we now have brain numbing technologies from cell phones to HAARP, toxic, gene-altering threats from nuclear weaponry to GMOs, deliberate planet wide programs of mass genocide such as chemtrails and vaccines, and on and on and on.
    It seems clear that it is a minority of humans who have sold their souls and sold out the rest of us.
    You say your ET friends think humankind is stupid? Is it any wonder we are stupid? It's a freaking miracle we can still function at all!
    I'd say we deserve medals just for surviving as long as we have without going completely bonkers.
    I truly disagree with you Onawah. We are led by a minority of human who have sold their soul because we want it, through acceptance, victimhood, lack of self responsibilities and lack of self respect. All those aquired by looking inside oneself first..

We may well have what we deserve when I think of it. When I see lots of people giving money to BW just because people high on the conspiracy pyramid (yes pyramid, this is where WE placed them) have asked to, this is no different that what we let ptb do through admiring them and giving in. Real stupidity if you want my opinion.

WE have a beautiful planet, full of life, capable of supporting all of us as long as we get along, stop war, and start creating wealth and health for everyone.

But we accept to go to the rat race to have an ever bigger house, ever nicer car, and all this while putting the blame on others, saying it is because we have been brainwashed. We accept and thrive for the pyramidal system. So the shark will get on top for sure.

Well now that we know we are brainwashed, we just have to say no to all this way of thinking, yet we don't.

I would have a tendency to err on the "good Aliens" side and think we are stupid and in need of a lesson.

Ouf, I have a cold and it may be the time for bed here, otherwise it is depressing.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

D-Day (6th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th February 2012), jade (6th February 2012), OnyxKnight (6th February 2012), Sebastion (6th February 2012), Unified Serenity (6th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

we must never forget that this forum...like any other forum dealing with conspiracies is heavily infiltrated.
    I find that most curious. Who, or for what purpose would someone wish to infiltrate this forum

In fact this forum may get more attention than most because of the work that Bill and Kerry have done over the years.

I don't want to keep harping on about infiltration but if you don't take this into account then you are not experiencing the reality of this forum.

It is a dynamic that has to be taken into consideration.

I am getting more than a strong feeling that there is a real push here at the moment to piss genuine members off, in various ways and to literally...bring the forum down.

This may be to do with 2012...I don't know.
    I am not quite I am able to fully grasp your meaning, or whatever you may be inferring.

I tend to be pragmatic and just express myself based on facts, with out using much intuition or strong feelings.

From my understanding fear seldom causes rational thinking.
    (Remember that if someone yells fire in a overcrowded movie theater.)

I have been taking a look at the Nexus2012 forum and it is astonishing what is being said by 'some' over there....did you know that the new Guru on the block Pila...could be Bill Ryan? Of course Pila isn't Bill Ryan....heaven knows who Pila is. But this is the sort of mind games that are being played with us.

The agents/spooks/mischief makers are going all out to bring down Project Camelot and Project Avalon...IMO.

In obvious ways and subtle ways. At what point do genuine members just disappear because of all the rubbish and the games?
    I'm not really able to fully comprehend what you are attempting to convey.
    But from my observation often the loss of membership in forums can be caused by a clique of individuals suffering from narcissistic personality disorder.

I feel a loyalty to Bill (R) and to Kerry...even though I don't think they are always right. 'Charles' and Brockbrader being two examples.

At what point do the fake members win? The reality is that they are practically unstoppable. They can work together and more or less control the forum. This is going to sound paranoid....and maybe it is...but it is what I honestly think.

rant over
    It is good for you that you are loyal to both Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy.

Myself, I subject my loyalty to no one. However I pledge to be a good citizen in any forum or community which I belong to.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Sebastion (6th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Channelled information is suppsedly done so because it is coming from a higher intelligence, so, with that in mind, if the work is not genius, it should be discounted because it fails to meet the criteria established for what channeled information is, and that being information from a higher intelligence.

Before 15 months ago, I may not have felt that the flowery channeled groups were dangerous or anything.
    But, I had an experience in November of 2010.
    I was having an extensive e-mail dialogue with a woman claiming to be chanelling the Plieadians. (For the record, I dig Billy Meier, but the beings this woman was chanelling were not the same folks in my opinion.)
    When we disagreed on a few key points, I suggested we agree to disagree and move on, but she became fixated and wrote me incredibly long e-mails to support her points that were mute as far as I was concerned.(That there was a battle going on between angelic aliens(pleiadians) and satanic aliens (reptilians).) And that isn't why I'm mentioning it.
    I personally don't buy the whole reptilian thing, but that is neither here nor there.
    I'm mentioning it, because, I felt a psychic attack accompany the e-mails when I would read them.
    Not so much from her, but I felt it was from the beings she channeled.
    I don't want to get into it too much, but, I honestly felt it was dangerous for me to continue communicating with her.
    I cease and disisted all communication with her.
    And then I felt no more psychic molestation.

17. Link to Post #70
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Channelled information is suppsedly done so because it is coming from a higher intelligence, so, with that in mind, if the work is not genius, it should be discounted because it fails to meet the criteria established for what channeled information is, and that being information from a higher intelligence.

Before 15 months ago, I may not have felt that the flowery channeled groups were dangerous or anything.
    I was having an extensive e-mail dialogue with a woman claiming to be chanelling the Plieadians. (For the record, I dig Billy Meier, but the beings this woman was chanelling were not the same folks in my opinion.)
    When we disagreed on a few key points, I suggested we agree to disagree and move on, but she became fixated and wrote me incredibly long e-mails to support her points that were mute as far as I was concerned.(That there was a battle going on between angelic aliens(pleiadians) and satanic aliens (reptilians).) And that isn't why I'm mentioning it.
    I personally don't buy the whole reptilian thing, but that is neither here nor there.
    I'm mentioning it, because, I felt a psychic attack accompany the e-mails when I would read them.
    I don't want to get into it too much, but, I honestly felt it was dangerous for me to continue communicating with her.
    could that be internal conflicts expressing themselves or are you sure its an external attack? I don't see how we can be attacked with out allowing it; and perhaps its all based on belief, if you think its possible it becomes possible?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    could that be internal conflicts expressing themselves or are you sure its an external attack? I don't see how we can be attacked with out allowing it; and perhaps its all based on belief, if you think its possible it becomes possible?
    I understand information that is shared from personal experience can and may conflict when folks are sharing thus. Me stating my assuredness will do nothing for your assuredness unless you have some kind of personal experience that would allow for something like this to be a reality. For me, this is small potatoes, and as such no big deal. For me, I came to grips with psychic attack and the reality of it twenty+ years ago.

For me the question would be, why do you think it is a negative extra-dimensional, and not the woman herself that you are communicating with?

To this I can only reply, it was the strength of the attack and the pervasiveness of it. Also the strange feeling, that I can only discribe as an upset stomach in the head. This was a completely unique form of psychic attack as far as what I am accostomed to experiencing. Also it seemed the woman I was talking to seemed to be experiencing an attack of sorts herself, for she felt the need to argue her point, not so much for my benefit, but for her own.

19. Link to Post #72
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

I did not connect with Atticus....only made it 5mins in the video & fell asleep!!

I did listen to Brockbrader....discarded what didn't resonate!! The jury is not out yet.

Discernment(to me)...means reserarch!,research!,research! & more research!!

means reading lot of papers & ebooks from anything & anyone regarding the subject at hand.

means watching all the videos & movies that come out regarding the subject at hand.
    (even hollywood is trying to tell us something)

Discernment(to me) means looking at the BIGGER picture!!...Looking for structure within the chaos!
    (connecting the dots)

So we turn to these 2 Charles (who rocked P.A) & this John guy (who may do the same).

P.A lost a lot of good people to this "Charles fiasco". A lot of people got hurt!

I say...do your research, don't take it litterally... keep what resonates...discard what doesn't!

Now as regards to the subject of ET....

We all know the saying... "As Above, So Below"

There are beautiful, caring, Human Beings on this Planet...then there are some real nasty "buggers".

So it should be the same in the heavens!!...(shouldn't it?) ie "Yin & Yang"

So what of the Alien agenda?....that's easy!..2 words!

...............TOTAL CONTROL!!...........

how they get to that point is of no consequence...
    (time is of no consequence too)

The best we can do as a human race is to spread the message...this message!...everywhere...

the message of P.A...P.C...Bill & Kerry & all the other whistleblowers that put their lives on the line everyday.

And to all the other websites that are dedicated to the cause!..spread the message!!

Lastly...

I too have noticed a lot of newcomers to the forum...(great!!) P.A is reaching more people than ever!

Some heavy posts from some.(these are not "newbies, I'm thinking)(must've come from another forum).

All are welcome!! to Project Avalon!!
    ("as above, so below")

Fellow Avalonians...there's been a saying that's been banging in my head for at least a year now....

.........."CONSTANT VIGILANCE"........

Fellow Avalonians we must be vigilant...of world events taking place, watch the Alternative

news media. These events are engineered!! Not random...never random.

So too within this forum...fellow members...I ask you to remain vigilant...

Speak up if you feel that the forum is being diverted!

Look after other members!

Name:  paul_movie_poster.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  92.4 KB

nuff said

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2012), Carmen (6th February 2012), D-Day (6th February 2012), Isthatso (6th February 2012), Sebastion (6th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by S-L (here)
    [mod-edit]New readers: "Bill" is Bill Wood (William Brockbrader) and Charles is Atticus (Stephen Hodges)[mod-edit]

How many of us sent a dollar to Bill? How many of us joined Charles/Atticus' online forum? How many of us got a pass to board the mothership? How many of us defended people who manipulated us?

How discerning are we? Not as a group or community, but as individuals?

If we can't discern fellow human beings, then how can we discern the Alien Intervention? This is a time for radical self-honesty. Reacting defensively to these questions is not helpful.

If an intelligent and clever human being can sit down in a chair, tell us a story, and have us believe it, then how well can we possibly fare discerning the stories told to us by the Alien Intervention?
    • We are here to activate your DNA.
    • This world belongs to us as we seeded it with life.
    • We are your long lost brothers from a distant star, we merely want to help you grow spiritually.
    • We are here to help you ascend!
    • You will destroy this world without our assistance.
    • Etc...
    We are dealing with other intelligent species that are more advanced and cunning than we are. They have demonstrated skill in telepathy, mind control, and brainwashing. Regardless of who your favourite author is on the subject - regardless of the story you wish to believe - take heed! If we have difficulty discerning fellow human beings, then we are doubly challenged in discerning an intelligent being from a distant star, someone who does not adhere to human psychology, human culture, human values, human history, etc.

No matter what your opinion is on the Alien Agenda, regardless of how many decades it took you to come to this understanding, be wary of the stories that they put out. Be cautious. Any story that seems to put us in a subservient role, or one of trust, or one of needing something from them, should be treated with extreme caution.

This is not being fearful or negative. This is being alert, aware, and cautious. This isn't a game. We couldn't even discern Bill and Charles. Be careful with Aliens. Be smarter. Accept that perhaps you're wrong. The stakes are too high to make a mistake here. They are abducting people left and right. Can you tell friend from foe? How certain are you? Are you willing to bet this planet on it?
    Thanks S-L for making this point!
    I believe that it is one of the most important ones on this forum.

A very important life lesson is to only fully trust what you know from your own experiences.

Regarding Bill and Charles or any other ones,
    Yes, listen to them but don't take their word for it unless you have experienced their truth first hand. If what they say feels right to you, add that to a list of possible truths to consider but please keep a separate list of truths that comes from your own experience. We can use others information as a guide for direction for things to explore further. Do that on your own risk though as the direction a lot of the time is theirs. (We all have or own paths to get where we are going).

I believe that we all individually have it in us to find out the truth for our selves.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elysian For This Post:

Anchor (6th February 2012), Carmen (6th February 2012), D-Day (6th February 2012), Sebastion (7th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Well One of the most important lessons Airline Pilots are taught is that the best decision is always made by the group. Every now and then I would have to attend a course where we would be given a scenario and asked to write our decisions about it on a sheet, then we were asked to discus the scenario between us all and to vote on the different aspects and write the decisions down. No matter how stupid or weird the scenario, it could always be clearly seen that the group decision was the best.
    Now I'm not saying that there were never any occasions when the group decision didn't match the decision of any person in the group, or indeed myself, but it proved to me the group was wrong less often and with the support of the members of the group the decisions sat more comfortable.
    Therefore I suggest that anything that comes up is best posted and discussed on here and between us all, and we will make the best, if not right decision.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Kimberley (6th February 2012), RMorgan (6th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (6th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

You can't be attacked without allowing it.

Really reframe here for a second. Who would want to attack a forum where 90 percent of the membership if you observe --if YOU OBSERVE and are AWARE of what you are observing ....are emotional co dependents or emotional junkies.

Someone is always hurting their feelings. " I know I refer to myself as retard but I'll cry if you make me feel stupid"

If your not talking about something 'feel good' they're not getting their fix . And if like any other addict you don't hand them a needle , don't enable them, you are a 'hater. If you don't put the needle in your arm, your 'not-spiritual'

A forum where 'love' is represented as a feel good drug "I'm going to post a thread to tell total strangers I love them and they'll rush in and tell me they love me too and I'll have my fix for the day''''

When that mechanism gets old and even the people who actually do like them begin to see the patterns they are developing, walk away from their nonsense they have handy excuse of calling them 'haters' And all the other junkies will agree with them. And rush in to 'luv' them and give them another fix.

Or

"I'll behave like a victim, create a drama, based on my 'feelings' and someone will rush in pat me on the head because I behave like an idiot but you HAVE to love me anyway. "

If you don't you're a hater.

Where abilities are confused for wisdom.

"Feelings" are confused for abilities.

Disconnecting disconneting disconnecting from truth daily and calling it 'spiritual development". And their excuse is "Some people are more spritually developed as if spirit is something that can be developed like a housing project."

Creation of the 'lite' sociopath is revealing itself daily.

Love, namaste, and wisdom are daily perverted and corrupted. One is now a drug, the other a gesture that has been corrupted into catchy slogan to make the ignorant look hip and cool. It's perversion. Using something sacred for egotisitical reasons. Like the ptb do. These same people gasp outrage over the perversion of a child even as they TRY to corrupt what is pure. And they wonder why others are disgusted at their behavior.

Who out there, exactly, is going to be threatened by a forum whose membership is becoming mostly composed of all these quickly evolving lite sociopaths. Who hand out messages from outer space to replace the fact they have no true wisdom of their own.

Who take anything sacred, corrupt it and pervert it for their own self gratification to make themselves look or feel good without regard to what they are actually corrupting.

Who out there is going to be threatened by that? Threatened enough to attack? The powers that be?

PTB is about dark sociopathy. It has to imposed by corruption and pervsion, and conditions of co dependency are forced.

People couldn't be tempted to the obvious dark there so now we have lite sociopathy....here. At the bottom of the pyramid. Another choice was offered. Light perversion. Perversion and corruption of light, love, wisdom, and namaste. Using it for something it was never intended. Misrepresenting it so it can be expressed as something that would help the human condition? You can't call them out because they are so 'nice'. Like the Queen of England, such a nice old lady what could she possibly be doing to pervert and corrupt the pure?

The PTB knowing this, has those sorts of people right where they want them. Why would they need Bill Wood or Charles or anyone to come in here and manipulate people when they are busily hypnotizing themselves and each other. And you can't help them because denial is now the better part of spirituality and love.

With 90 percent of the forum content all about indulging in this addiction dream ...who really needs to attack this forum?

Not the PTB, people who choose to indulge and gratify themselves like that are the PTB's bricks in the wall. By their own denial of better choices.

Attacked? How does a pervert who stalks the innocent, to corrupt them, feel when the law collars them and slams them in the locker for the rest of their life.

When an authority reveals their perversion and corruption. Who are the persons that step forward to defend them? More perverts and more corupters.

Pedophiles think they have every 'right' to pervert and corrupt. If by word or deed one suggests they do not, how do you suppose the pervert feels? There's about 10 percent of this membership that isn't going to go there, isn't going to indulge or feed this 'lite sociopathy', isn't going to give it a comfortable crack den to pass the bowl around.

If people choose to pervert and corrupt Love, Wisdom, Spirit & Namaste--anything sacred for their own self indulgence ---how would they feel if something infiltrated that cycle with the determination 'that the buck stops here. ' Did we not really understand what 2012 means?

Because it's not just this forum the lite sociopathy is expressing itself and growing all over the place. And all over the place there's a handful of people still fighting to preserve Life (Love, Wisdom, Namaste and Spirit). For those who want to use those sacred things as toys ...they are gettting a wake up call from the real thing.

Should I be suprised that someone would 'think' its an attack, when its the genuine article that is saying, "You are not perverting and corrupting me anymore."

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Last edited by 9eagle9; 6th February 2012 at 15:19.

26. Link to Post #76
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    You can't be attacked without allowing it.

Really reframe here for a second. Who would want to attack a forum where 90 percent of the membership if you observe --if YOU OBSERVE and are AWARE of what you are observing ....are emotional co dependents or emotional junkies.

Someone is always hurting their feelings. " I know I refer to myself as retard but I'll cry if you make me feel stupid"

If your not talking about something 'feel good' they're not getting their fix . And if like any other addict you don't hand them a needle , don't enable them, you are a 'hater. If you don't put the needle in your arm, your 'not-spiritual'

A forum where 'love' is represented as a feel good drug "I'm going to post a thread to tell total strangers I love them and they'll rush in and tell me they love me too and I'll have my fix for the day''''

When that mechanism gets old and even the people who actually do like them begin to see the patterns they are developing, walk away from their nonsense they have handy excuse of calling them 'haters' And all the other junkies will agree with them. And rush in to 'luv' them and give them another fix.

Or

"I'll behave like a victim, create a drama, based on my 'feelings' and someone will rush in pat me on the head because I behave like an idiot but you HAVE to love me anyway. "

If you don't you're a hater.

Where abilities are confused for wisdom.

"Feelings" are confused for abilities.

Disconnecting disconneting disconnecting from truth daily and calling it 'spiritual development". And their excuse is "Some people are more spritually developed as if spirit is something that can be developed like a housing project."

Creation of the 'lite' sociopath is revealing itself daily.

Love, namaste, and wisdom are daily perverted and corrupted. One is now a drug, the other a gesture that has been corrupted into catchy slogan to make the ignorant look hip and cool. It's perversion. Using something sacred for egotisitical reasons. Like the ptb do. These same people gasp outrage over the perversion of a child even as they TRY to corrupt what is pure. And they wonder why others are disgusted at their behavior.

Who out there, exactly, is going to be threatened by a forum whose membership is becoming mostly composed of all these quickly evolving lite sociopaths. Who hand out messages from outer space to replace the fact they have no true wisdom of their own.

Who take anything sacred, corrupt it and pervert it for their own self gratification to make themselves look or feel good without regard to what they are actually corrupting.

Who out there is going to be threatened by that? Threatened enough to attack? The powers that be?

PTB is about dark sociopathy. It has to imposed by corruption and pervsion, and conditions of co dependency are forced.

People couldn't be tempted to the obvious dark there so now we have lite sociopathy....here. At the bottom of the pyramid. Another choice was offered. Light perversion. Perversion and corruption of light, love, wisdom, and namaste. Using it for something it was never intended. Misrepresenting it so it can be expressed as something that would help the human condition? You can't call them out because they are so 'nice'. Like the Queen of England, such a nice old lady what could she possibly be doing to pervert and corrupt the pure?

The PTB knowing this, has those sorts of people right where they want them. Why would they need Bill Wood or Charles or anyone to come in here and manipulate people when they are busily hypnotizing themselves and each other. And you can't help them because denial is now the better part of spirituality and love.

With 90 percent of the forum content all about indulging in this addiction dream ...who really needs to attack this forum?

Not the PTB, people who choose to indulge and gratify themselves like that are the PTB's bricks in the wall. By their own denial of better choices.

Attacked? How does a pervert who stalks the innocent, to corrupt them, feel when the law collars them and slams them in the locker for the rest of their life.

When an authority reveals their perversion and corruption. Who are the persons that step forward to defend them? More perverts and more corupters.

Pedophiles think they have every 'right' to pervert and corrupt. If by word or deed one suggests they do not, how do you suppose the pervert feels? There's about 10 percent of this membership that isn't going to go there, isn't going to indulge or feed this 'lite sociopathy', isn't going to give it a comfortable crack den to pass the bowl around.

If people choose to pervert and corrupt Love, Wisdom, Spirit & Namaste--anything sacred for their own self indulgence ---how would they feel if something infiltrated that cycle with the determination 'that the buck stops here. ' Did we not really understand what 2012 means?

Because it's not just this forum the lite sociopathy is expressing itself and growing all over the place. And all over the place there's a handful of people still fighting to preserve Life (Love, Wisdom, Namaste and Spirit). For those who want to use those sacred things as toys ...they are gettting a walk up call from the real thing.

Should I be suprised that someone would 'think' its an attack, when its the genuine article that is saying, "You are not perverting and corrupting me anymore."
    Only you could drag me out today here Eagle my sister in love, truth, and light! I wanna take these words and engrave them on a plaque! Thank you and here's what I'm doing after I read your words! Preach it sister!

27. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Lol...Oh i don't have to preach it when the real thing has arrived and is kicking arse and taking numbers all over the place. And the real article is beginning to know itself in others.

No one is going to mock or imitiate god, creator, goddess, love, wisdom, truth and light, from this point on without being confronted in some fashion. they can excuse it as some 'bad' karma further perverting what is occuring but it doesn't matter what its called. Like spirit is going to slink off and cry because someone called it a name..lol.

If people feel they are attacked its an internal energy , an internal expression of the real thing. Where did we think truth, love, wisdom, light was going to come from? the mailbox? We are the portals for it. It's imposing influence on the dreamers who percieve it as an attack. A nasty instrusion on the lite dream. Or cerrtainly their ego does. It causes physical, emotional and mental pain when the highest energy starts pushing against the corrupt attachments they have.

We know this because we have experienced it. All of us who see what is occuring do so because we have experienced and KNOWN this for ourselves. That we had to breakdown before we could grow up.

Complaining about energy shifts, and negative and postive and evil influences attempting to bring them down so they re-entrench in their light dream, and others help them dig the foxhole. It's actually coming from inside them and they are reisisting it. Resistance causes pain. Do I have respect for those people. I respect those who are feeling the pressure and doing what they can to alleviate their own blockages to allow the highest vibration in?.

For the rest who complain and pervert the real light into an 'attack'. No i dont. I'm not sure why I should when they do not resepct themselves and corrupt themselves choosing playthings to show how unwilling they are to mature into their spirit....and then like addicts and co dependents spreading it like a virus further corrupting their brothers and sisters. Making sure their kindred are addicts too so they are all comfortable in their addiction and no one around them will call them out on it.

Someone will pop up and say that I don't have the right to speak like this. Oh and I know they will because we know .....we know ..from our known experience.

I do though. You do. I am a human. You are a human. We are humans. Perversion and Corruption of the human race whether by light means or dark affects me , effects you, effects us, as humans there fore making it my business, your business, our business. For people who are getting into their spirit, wrapping themselves up in it like a warm coat do these people really think when they call me mean, and it means **** all to me at all? that's another part of their dream. That they have some sort of power like babbling namaste . That calling us 'mean' is going to 'do' something. Like this new power coming into the earth is just going to back off from a bunch emotional junkies and corrupters.

For all of us feeling the real article coming on in, if anyone ever says that you have 'no right' (isn't that what the ptb says), no right to call out their corruption, KNOW that you came into this world with that right. Because you are a human, and you are composed of truth, and light, and love, and wisdom, so you have every right to stand up and call this corruption out.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

They can't attack the truth, the real love, the real wisdom that you are beginning ot know and express ....so will they will attack you personally.

Dear perverts if you think you're angry now....just wait.

28. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

this is precisely why we hear YOU are the one to listen TO....EveryTHING outside of u is part of illusion... Once someone connects with your OWN knowledge base inside...it becomes much more CLEAR...I cannot tell u how to do this for yourself BUT just the simple desire of searching within will bring u there
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th February 2012), Sebastion (7th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Hi Marique, yes, we both went through it together, and it was not nice!
    Discernment does not equal negative, and the N word is thrown around far too much, its basically used just to oppose, subdue and bring discredit to valuable intelligent much needed questions.
    Question everything is my new motto lol, and one i will be sticking by from now on!
    By the way, sanada called today, and said he is up for brunch tomorrow if you are? xxxxxxxxx

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelly For This Post:

D-Day (7th February 2012), gooty64 (7th February 2012), RMorgan (6th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (6th February 2012), Unified Serenity (6th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Maybe I didn't word myself the best I can.

Yes, we are innocent, you, me, the rest who entertain the 'alternative'. Or at least we think we are. What I was trying to say is that we know a lot, but we don't do anything about it - even forwarding information to other people has somehow stagnated recently.

Yes, the 1% that I was talking about, who control this world and the state it is in, are the real guilty people, but we also bear a degree of guilt. We know what we know, but we are not gaining larger following and acting out on the mistreat of us and the entire planet. Not taking responsibility for this planet makes us almost just as guilty as them. That's like witnessing a murder and doing absolutely nothing with the knowledge you have about it.

Even those who are not in the 'alternative' side, see the crimes being committed, how global problems are still here, how bad things have gotten, yet they do nothing, even though they are the majority. Most of them start to accept that this is just how things are.

Denying responsibility is almost equally bad. I wasn't comfortable with this, when I realized it, but I came to understand that it is in fact true. An inconvenient truth. Responsibility is a trait they value a lot more than us (some species even more than others), so you would understand why they would feel annoyed and/or disappointed to some point with us.

So why they might let certain things fly? So we can learn to react. And fix our own messes. They can't help about everything. That's like asking your teacher to do the exam for you. One way or another, we need to learn to take matters in our own hands, and learn to act!

You may think this is unlikely for somebody with good intentions - but I would trust less any species that puts itself in 'savior' status and offers to help with everything. This is a learning process we need to go through.

Probably the most unpopular opinion on the board, but I'll try to explain it away the best I can. I think we need another 9/11 event.

Yes, I said it, there you go. Have you looked at the positive results of that event? How many people starting asking questions, putting doubt where they never doubted before, many of them even joining this community? The event was not stopped - probably with a good reason.

The Fukushima disaster - another event not prevented. What happened? Many other disasters that were not covered outside the news media of the regions where they occurred inside the specific countries., started coming out on the open. So, apprently dealing with this type of energy is not as safe as it was thought , and by some, even guaranteed.

There was an international outcry against any more nuclear reactors being installed and considering shutting down those active at the moment. There hasn't been a consensus as of yet, but the skepticism and anti-nuclear campaigns are getting a larger voice now. One step closer to a safer environment.

A lot of people forget that these beings are expert calculators, and with their science they can predict events, and even being able to visually check the results before they occur - so they know the consequences of the events.

Another thing - a lot of these civilizations have went through problems similar in nature, or complexity, and through their own troubles and problems we may yet have to face one day, or may never face (considering our track record for solving problems of larger magnitude, I seriously hope we won't stumble upon on of them). Many of them have solved those problems ALONE, without any help from outside. If they can do it, so can we, even without their help (which is offered and in power since long time ago).

So I think leaving some problems open for us to solve, or some "negative" events to occur, that don't damage our survival as a species, is not a bad thing, since we will learn how to adapt, and better our understanding about certain things, as well as get better at problem-solving.

I dunno, I hope you understand my point, and why I said these things the way I said them. If you think this is not something characteristic for well-intentioned beings, I can't help that. I sure hope that at least in your own sense of morality, you at least are able to weigh them out as "evil" and "lesser evil".

All I'm saying is - our extinction will never occur as long as they are able to do something about that. Too much time, energy and resources has been invested in this planet, and us too, to let either one die (whether is our planet and environment, or us). That's good enough for me, personally. In order to bring this even more to light I'll have to get into the subject of xenopsychology, and its a tricky subject, especially since a lot of people have a preconceived notions of how ETs are supposed to behave and think. It would get in the way of understanding, and it would require a separate discussion.

There's a point in time where the "I was not aware of it / I was manipulated" stops being an argument, and starts to become an excuse. And they are not big fans of excuses, believe me. There is enough supporting material to bring to light the reality or various ill truths and "conspiracies", but the majority dismiss it, mock it or just accept it as "things just are the way they are". The latter most of which - is something they dislike the most. Accepting the role of a victim. How many of you know what you know, and you still don't do anything about it? Why is that? You feel helpless? We go back to the victim role.

I think its my fault for not making a clear distinction between us and those on top, but like I said before, we are all guilty, its just a matter of more or less.

When I said stupidity I meant things like "accepting the orchestrated reality the way it is, passively", "going along with the trends", "borrowing the ideals of politicians as your own", "cloning the values of the wrong people and forward them to others", "denying the orchestrated reality to feel more comfortable" etc.

I myself find this stupid - they have never used that specific term. I find it very dumb way to deal with things from our side. And I'm becoming more frustrated as time goes by because this international 'alternative' group of thinkers is way too passive. They just think this is an ..., well, I'll go ahead and use the term they used - "obstacle". I find this an understatement myself - I think its not an obstacle, its our downfall, waiting to happen. This way of thinking, that I described above.

Yes, we have survived this long. We went through a lot of BS as a species. But we don't deserve a medal, no. We are still in the same deep mess we were hundreds of years ago, only we are now aware of it, but do nothing about it other than chatter.

Some of them do deserve a medal, for solving the problems they faced with no external help whatsoever. We are far from earning a badge, let alone a medal.

I'm sorry if you feel this way about those I contact, but I can't help that, and I think truly well-intentioned beings wont help with everything but let you figure out how to solve your problems without actually them solving the problems for you.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

Why dig Billy Meier? When credibility is down to zero?

Why dig human ETs but not 'reptoid' ones?

The 'reptoid' looking ones are percentage wise a lot more plausible than the human looking ones.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

aranuk (7th February 2012), D-Day (7th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (7th February 2012), Sebastion (7th February 2012), Selene (6th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast