+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst 1 6 16 19 LastLast

Thread: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted.....

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...

I seen that, I'm just wildly unpopular these days I can't keep up. Going to clean it out now...

2. Link to Post #302
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Default Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I seen that, I'm just wildly unpopular these days I can't keep up. Going to clean it out now...
    9eagle9, you are doing a damn good job. But you know in the land of the blind
    people is even the one eyed an unforgiveable disturbance.

Jorr

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), D-Day (6th March 2012), markoid (6th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), PurpleLama (6th March 2012), Sebastion (5th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #303
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

No YOU are not, I value your stright and clear writing, it is allways well said !
    You dont say what people would like to hear, you are not stroking their ego LOL keep up the good work dear 9eagle9
    Truth is harsh to hear and many just cant take it.
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), D-Day (6th March 2012), DoubleHelix (6th March 2012), markoid (6th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), Sebastion (5th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #304
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

music ... 9eagle9 ... tsk tsk .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), Anchor (6th March 2012), D-Day (6th March 2012), Sebastion (5th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #305
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

My dear Paul: Thank you for the belly laugh-really!

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), gooty64 (6th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #306
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote No YOU are not, I value your stright and clear writing, it is allways well said !
    You dont say what people would like to hear, you are not stroking their ego LOL keep up the good work dear 9eagle9
    Truth is harsh to hear and many just cant take it.
    That is so true, i completley agree i really admire & have great respect for what 9 Eagle has to say, it only confirms my findings & thought processes since being awakened. I wonder why certain people can't handle the truth, so just to hold their hands up to their ears, or just snirk and laugh, as a way of psychologically dealing with their own neurosis's, this should be analysed, we should analys why certain types can't handle the truth or why the just to ignore their own beleives, even when they are presented with tonnes of evidence to the contrary, do you think its because they are adamant on holding their stead fast on the 'imagined ground' & their 'reality' which for us 'awakened' ones is not the same we see how 'The Matrix' works & how PTB works & everything seems to get downloaded into our heads like our brains have just increased ten-fold as if we are assimilating ourselves into a new state of being and reality??? Maybe we are all already fourth-dimensional beings & don't know it??? How would we know what a fourth dimension looks like??? Perhaps when people channel so-called other beings, they are actualy chanelling their future selves & dont realise they are connecting with their fourth-dimensional selves, i think channeling is very cryptic for a reason x

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nf857 For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), D-Day (6th March 2012), jorr lundstrom (5th March 2012), Maria Stade (5th March 2012), markoid (6th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), TargeT (6th March 2012), Unified Serenity (6th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #307
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote There is a basic risk of disfunction stemming from the guidelines of the forum that can cause conflict. The forum guidelines state that a certain amount of postivity must maintained . Yet we have videos and discussions and whistleblowing reports that are solely about things that not precisely positive. Political, and human corruption. Government corruption, kidnapping and conversion and brainwashing, I'm not really sure how we can discuss topics of this nature and remain 'postive' at all times . I'm not sure how people reconcile that. it suggests there is a voliation of the postivety guideline everytime some tid bit of disturbing news is posted
    Exactly 9 eagle, we need to learn to accept certain truths & negativity, realise its a part of 'control' or 'fear mongering' not the people who report whats going on or tell us whats going on, on the inside, but the PTB, who use 'disinformation' or 'debunkers' where they see fit, to stop us from activley doing something about it, or to 'make us think we can't do things about it' , its a great deception, making people think they are not 'powerful' in their own 'rights' & making people 'fear' certain aspects of 'this reality', im not afraid of the PTB, at all, i would die if i had to for the sake of 'truth' which gives 'power back to the people'- to quote JFK -'so man can be what he was born to be, free & indepedent'!!!

If enough people decided to fight corruption, they would loose, easily, however as we are trapped 'in their control' we think we can't, we have to go to work all day, so like to spend our leisure time, watching t.v, going for days out, trips away etc, we could just as easily enjoy writing letters of complaint & requesting freedom of information until they are so swamped with it, we could bury them!!! The pen is mightier than the sword-never a truer word. For more adepts, the good force is stronger than the dark.

Quote When the media that requires critical thinking skills become awash in emotional fervor chances are there's going to be a drama created; alt media is an exploration for evidence not strictly love and belief, and the evidence is not always happy making, and channeled messages don't really provide evidence....they provide a pep talk , its debateable if those talks are truthful or even evidential.
    Sooooooo...people will debate them and not always in flattering terms. That is just the reality of alternative media
    To quote JFK again, briliant 9 eagle, this is what JFK meant about the corruption of the media, & how the 1st ammendment stopped all this corruption in media, before they changed it. As he said the media was not to emphasie the trivial or sentimental, but to inform, arouse, even anger people, he was saying we are responsible for ourselves, if we knew truth, we could make a better world basically, he also said 'truth' was not 'headlined', i have a theory that this famous speech was talking about the invasion of an alien race, however my theory maybe naive. I think we have been infiltrated, & if alien races can shapeshift into anything they want, PTB could well be this race, i think the manipulation has happened throughout history, for what ends nobody really knows, we know they took the GOLD, & we know the atlantians valued gold in its natural state, not so it could be melted down into jewellery, i know it has magically health properties if injested in diluated quantities, i wonder what else GOLD could the off-race beings be using if for??? Is GOLD FREE ENERGY??? Who knows??? Sorry if am rambling nonsense im a bit sedated due to the meds i have to take, sometimes i know what i mean, however find it very hard to express it in a way other people know what i mean lol as i can go off on tangents when i do have a lot of links to my findings. If HISTORY keeps repeating itself & we know the ATLANTEANS were stripped of GOLD & CRYSTALS, there must be something valuable in these natural materials. As this great design in the 'natural world' although i highly doubt it is actually natural, as its more the product of 'perfect design', i.e if we sting ourselves on a nettle there is its antidote right next to it, if it wasn't for chemicals/toxins, radiance etc, we would be free of these awful man-made biologically man-made warfare agents that create more disease, just so the elite can find the answer for all cures for cancer, we all just either cannon fodder, worker bees, genuie pigs, etc, thats why farmers had their rights taken away, why we infiltrated sacred native lands, without knowning what we were disrupting, etc etc hope im making sense to people, if not ignore, but dont take offence

Quote I seen that, I'm just wildly unpopular these days I can't keep up. Going to clean it out now...
    Please keep this thread going 9 Eagle, i dont care what other people think, & neither should you, ridicule, only works if you feel ridiculed remeber 9 Eagle, when you say laugh all you want, it wont get you anywhere, do you even know what you laughing at- ie were you bullied at school does it make you feel better to see oneelse singled out for mockery, taument & abuse, we are not children anymore, we can do away with these stupid conditioning thoughts. Its just that some people are not mature enough to handle the truth & still need to keep their egos or beleifs, & dont realise without belief or ego's we are free.

9 Eagle you are one of my fav people on here, so i hope this makes you feel more loved x
    Last edited by nf857; 6th March 2012 at 00:25.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nf857 For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), D-Day (6th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #308
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

That was a very needed exchange (IMO), I did not see an over abundance of logical fallacy, & the statements made by both were needed for clarification (and suprisingly still quasi-on-topic).

Quote Posted by nf857 (here)
    Exactly 9 eagle, we need to learn to accept certain truths & negativity, realise its a part of 'control' or 'fear mongering' not the people who report whats going on or tell us whats going on, on the inside, but the PTB, who use 'disinformation' or 'debunkers' where they see fit, to stop us from activley doing something about it, or to 'make us think we can't do things about it' , its a great deception, making people think they are not 'powerful' in their own 'rights' & making people 'fear' certain aspects of 'this reality', im not afraid of the PTB, at all, i would die if i had to for the sake of 'truth' which gives 'power back to the people'- to quote JFK -'so man can be what he was born to be, free & indepedent'!!!
    I sort of feel that a lot of these individuals have absolutely no connection to "TPTB" this is simply their programming exicuting to defend a belief that is strongly held - through propaganda reienforcement, etc... guided information; though I supose dis-info fits into this a bit, the best way to control a population is to have it police itself... "see something say something" debunkers fall into this paradigem (IMO) mostly & are NOT "paid" trolls or what ever...

If enough people decided to fight corruption, they would loose, easily, however as we are trapped 'in their control' we think we can't, we have to go to work all day, so like to spend our leisure time, watching t.v, going for days out, trips away etc, we could just as easily enjoy writing letters of complaint & requesting freedom of information until they are so swamped with it, we could bury them!!! The pen is mightier than the sword-never a truer word. For more adepts, the good force is stronger than the dark.

Quote When the media that requires critical thinking skills become awash in emotional fervor chances are there's going to be a drama created; alt media is an exploration for evidence not strictly love and belief, and the evidence is not always happy making, and channeled messages don't really provide evidence....they provide a pep talk , its debateable if those talks are truthful or even evidential.
    Sooooooo...people will debate them and not always in flattering terms. That is just the reality of alternative media
    To quote JFK again, briliant 9 eagle, this is what JFK meant about the corruption of the media, & how the 1st ammendment stopped all this corruption in media, before they changed it. As he said the media was not to emphasie the trivial or sentimental, but to inform, arouse, even anger people, he was saying we are responsible for ourselves, if we knew truth, we could make a better world basically, he also said 'truth' was not 'headlined', i have a theory that this famous speech was talking about the invasion of an alien race, however my theory maybe naive. I think we have been infiltrated, & if alien races can shapeshift into anything they want, PTB could well be this race, i think the manipulation has happened throughout history, for what ends nobody really knows, we know they took the GOLD, & we know the atlantians valued gold in its natural state, not so it could be melted down into jewellery, i know it has magically health properties if injested in diluated quantities, i wonder what else GOLD could the off-race beings be using if for??? Is GOLD FREE ENERGY??? Who knows??? Sorry if am rambling nonsense im a bit sedated due to the meds i have to take, sometimes i know what i mean, however find it very hard to express it in a way other people know what i mean lol as i can go off on tangents when i do have a lot of links to my findings. If HISTORY keeps repeating itself & we know the ATLANTEANS were stripped of GOLD & CRYSTALS, there must be something valuable in these natural materials. As this great design in the 'natural world' although i highly doubt it is actually natural, as its more the product of 'perfect design', i.e if we sting ourselves on a nettle there is its antidote right next to it, if it wasn't for chemicals/toxins, radiance etc, we would be free of these awful man-made biologically man-made warfare agents that create more disease, just so the elite can find the answer for all cures for cancer, we all just either cannon fodder, worker bees, genuie pigs, etc, thats why farmers had their rights taken away, why we infiltrated sacred native lands, without knowning what we were disrupting, etc etc hope im making sense to people, if not ignore, but dont take offence x
    I think if we were to be able to see exactly the influence that (is apparently) being used against us it would be PATHETICALLY little, not much is needed to maintain the social programing (that self propigates, self defends & self opresses) the fact that Disney is still a popular kids film industry shows how easily we are led by the nose, our subconcious is constantly flooded with things to remind us to follow the rules.

I race cars for a hobby so I'm pretty aware of "the road" & I have recently begun to notice how EXCESSIVE the road signs, painted lines, ALL OF IT re-enforces a controll structure (based on fear of the duality lights.. red & blue.. haha) as I drive down the road I just laugh now.. it seems so blantant, yet untill you see it for what it is you have no clue what I'm talking about (or so I've found by random questioning of passengers).

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the subconcious is much more influential & all these little "nudges" stop signs, signs telling us about everything, reminding us not to speed, suggesting where to drive & at what speed... This is a part of the problem we face (and just a tiny little insignificant part).
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th March 2012 at 00:33.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), D-Day (6th March 2012), PurpleLama (6th March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #309
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

double post
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th March 2012 at 00:32. Reason: double post
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. Link to Post #310
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote think you did touch on some good points here, yet I think you are too hard on the phenomenon of "channelings".
    Everyone knows the in congruences as far as the scheduled ET appearances.
    You stress evidence, yet what evidence do you have that the channels are fake?
    For instance no one can truly prove that the story in the Bhagavad Gita actually took place. Does that make the teachings any less divine?

Even if the channeled material is not from advanced e.t.s watching over us, it does seem that a lot of it is channeled from a good intentioned heart seeking God's salvation.
    Anything through uplifting intentions which reminds us of our interconnectedness is a worthy addition in my mind.
    I think odds which are evidence in their own sense point to the fact that most likely super advanced ETs probably are watching over us.

I would be wary of using evidence as an idol, surely god can not be deduced
    Hi Douglas,

Have you ever thought that 'channeled' information could come from people's future selves, & people who can tap into this are spreading their own neurosis??? If we only use ten percent of our brain, what the heck does the other ten percent do? Its a GREY AREA, as the like to say, all this talk of 'one consiousness' holds a lot of weight with me, as i think, 'one consiousness' is ourselves as a 'collective' if any of used all of our brains, we would be 'fully consious' beings, able to shift dimensions, to become 'GOD' we would in effect be 'FULLY CONSIOUCESS', people channeling information can be very cryptic, like the pleaidians, that say, they do this for their own selfish reasons, & also say that they have influenced this 3d world, they also state they have come back in this time to change time in this world, isnt that suggestive of a future self from another dimension??? If this is true this explains what happens on other dimensions, happens on this one, so we should not trust others channeling, only our own, listen to your own inner voice not others, be only guided by your own truth, i know the only person i can trust is myself truely, my inner self helps me every step of the way x

18. Link to Post #311
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Well..its really sort of another topic. I do channeling, so I have the self authority based on experience to make those sorts of accessments. One is working within many different realities. Much of what I recieve is meant only for me. There is stuff I have sat on for years, because I was myself was not able to understand it. Some could be shared, but its how I respond to this material that makes me responsible with it. I have found with this thread where I made several predictions that came to pass within a day , it wasn't exciting or prosing something. A prediction is only valuable it comes true.

One thing we don't realize is that as message information as we recieve, good , bad or indifferent we project just much out there. In some frames of reality we are the entities that other entities are channeling. Energy goes both ways.

A psychic or a channeler's validity is based on if their events come to pass.

We have whistleblowers that whistle out physical and material corruption and some happen to whistle what some might call 'spiritual corruption'. Its actually corruption of consciouness.

By direct expreince I have witnessed what the reality of some these entities being channeled are, which are not real. They have to be recycled ---some people with too much idle time on their hands who do this sort whistle blowing often times entertain themselves by misdirecting those sorts of energies, and even intefering with the messages. In part they don't come to pass because just BS and sometimes they sound entirely idiotic because someone is tampering with them. The reason this occurs is because the construct itself is not real and it doesn't have any discernment value at all. its a program so can be influenced. But.. They're just rebuilt again and the process continues.

Thoughforms developed over a long period of time. The longer its in place the more seeming reality it begins to develop. Much of the channeled messages are posted by people who don't seem to have any means of discernment or abilty to verify if any of this information al sources are credible? Authentic spiritual information that is evidential or comes to pass tends not have an emotional quality to it its not couched in terms that sentimental or fear provocking.

. Are the channelers themselves possessed of the ability to find out if this a credible source? Not that I ever encountered ;if they were they would post their own channelings. If you have the abllity to do so why depend on someone elses messages? Also you don't have the ability to check to see what the source of the message is composed of.

Versus...say....

People who do a lot of higher self or higher intellgience information retrieval tend not to seperate or externalize the information attributing it to 2nd or 3rd party sources.

Discernment is the better part of wisdom. Channeling involves a lot about avoiding programs or constructs and that is what many of those messages are sourced from, they are built on thoughtforms. Energy is very attractive and we will tend to attract a level of energy that is in alignement with our own. This may not be a very clear informational field of energy, and those typically provide some evidence. Not to say that evidence is going to be understood by everyone but it usually is provided. Energy is magnetic , its very attractive and the developement of our own psyche will attract enties or energies that are of the same level of development. Just like people. birds of a feather sort of phenom. Some one who is very immature or has portion of their own psyche that has arrested development is going to attract entities that are the same vibrational quality.

The same way some psychics will tell you what you want to hear, so will an entity.

If I ever decide to go back into that place, I could select a message that was just received on Feb 23, 2012 and show you the identifcal channeling that was recieved brand new on July 3, 1979. Much of it just recycled and there is reason for that, humanity seems to be involved a huge recycling process, which is what holdswhat people call the Matrix in place, and you can even find these new messages on bookshelves going back 10, 20, 30 years. And these are things that people can find out for themselves so I'm not asking that someone trust or even believe me because the evidence is out there.

This recycling process is pretty much how the collective consciousness works . A function of it is called the "Hundred Monkeys' they are just readapting information and repeating it until becomes a 'normal. Not to say it doesn't have useful quality about it. This is what allows a certain caliber of psychic to say something like "You are concerned about your husband and his job" Its just thought retrieved from the collective, nothing is really private.

But we project into the collective and then recieve from it. Like people who predict catastrophic events, tidal waves, and tsunamis and horrible storms and they never show up. I'm not faulting their ability I'm suggesting their ability to place in the collective is not very good. Their ability to discern. Consciousness is based a lot on time so anything the collective consciousness can have a time frame attached to it, that why people talk timelines so much.

After failing to come to pass I have to say to these people," the reason your prediction seemed to have failed is that you are recalling information that happened a long time ago." Call it Akashic records or call it whatever you wil. Some people know this and perhaps can place information of that type back to the Great Deluge or even Atlantis instead of automatically deciding it must a vision of the future. Consciousness is very much time oriented. There is a lot of stuff imbedded in our individual psyches and we unconsciously project it out there to be retrieved again and again, this is why some of this stuff all sounds the same. It's own program running.

there are things to consider.....one is that if humans are sharing a collective sort of consciousness then they are sharing a collective ego. How do we tell what is what? Do we need more ego information? lol.

What else could be shared in a collective consciousess? Are there aliens in there too , is it entirely HUMAN collective consciousness? It may not be limited to what we know as humans. If we , or some of us, came from extraterrestrial origns we'd share a consciouness with them? So what if I'm channeling the idle thoughts of ET who is thinking, Oh one day I'd like to visit that little blue planet? How do we tell we are not picking the idle thoughts of someother entity. And it is possible for some less well intentioned to plant 'ideas' out there. Not all them but that is why a great deal of ethics and discernment is required to make those sorts of accessments. Someone can unwiitngly and with the best intentions put something out there to distort what is real. We expect ethicial behavior from those at the top of the pyramid there but don't engage in it ourselves. So..what can I say.

We are the ones, who establish and create thoughtforms in the collective. This occurs in the psyche, we have roles that become established and even fragments of personality that assumes a sort self awareness that it seems nearly independent of the mind of the host.

People can discuss what ever they want...lol. I wound't banish it would not serve my purpose for it to be banished, I would suggest people demand a certain amount of ethic. the same sort of ethics they think the ptb that use psychic influence to manipulate events. Primarily for themselves, if they don't even consider the ethics of anything that sends its own message. And people have the right to freely post channeled messages hoever people also have the right to use their discernment and to put them in perspective.

Parent Post

"I don't have to believe everything I think."
    WOW 9 Eagle i had not read this, when i did my last two posts, read what i replied to Douglass, un-canny, very confounding for us both, we are on the same page!!! xxx

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nf857 For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012), TargeT (6th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #312
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote While it is rare to find writing derived so entirely from the ego, so thoroughly infused with second-rate pop psychology, and to be so lacking in any kind of spiritual awareness, I'm afraid this doesn't resonate with me, and I dispute your claim to be an authority on channeling. I prefer my channelings to address spiritual and fundamental truths, and clarify the human condition, not obfuscate and undermine it.
    Music, i dont like your notes here, its fine if you like or prefer spiritual truths or fundamental truths, we are all different, all have our own tastes, & preferences, also are brains all work differently, not our minds, so for some people they can understand spiritual truths more than psycholigical truths, however it all makes up the understanding of this jigsaw & ive found their is a current theme running through history religion, & most topics known to man. History repeats itself, is a great way of viewing all this, its like DNA & the neverending cycle is another way of putting it. When we share information we understand each other better,i.e i was never good at maths in school, mainly because the topic bored me, or because i found it more difficult to understand, not that maths held more weight than science or english. When you understand that knowledge in any form whether is psycholigical or spritual it all explains the same pheneomea in a different way. This is why we were 'conditioned' in school to separate the views in debate' classic divide and conquer, classic creation of arguements. Debate is only healthy if we all agree that we are all of the same value, nobody is of less value than the other.

9 Eagle does not claim to be an 'authority' on channeling, quite the opposite in fact, he explains better what 'channeling' is, is all, to heed 'channeling' is great advice, you would not trust a complete stranger who you could see, so why trust a complete stranger that you can't see, it seems completly logical to be wary, & only go with what resonates with yourself, so you should not attack 9 Eagle for what resonates with her. 9 Eagles advice comes very much from the opposite of 'EGO', its you who is reacting from 'Ego' perhaps, because '9 Eagle' has said has made you doubt some 'channelings'!!! x
    Last edited by nf857; 6th March 2012 at 01:16.

21. Link to Post #313
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote I am an authority on channeling and I'm giving you a ...FAIL.

Because I can. Not a whole lot you can do about it either. Summon moderation , report my post, and get me booted out but I will still be an authority on channeling.
    I think you meant your are an authority on 'your own' chanelling here 9 Eagle lol!!! Not an authority 'on all channeling' just trying to help you out. Nic x

22. Link to Post #314
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote I sort of feel that a lot of these individuals have absolutely no connection to "TPTB" this is simply their programming exicuting to defend a belief that is strongly held - through propaganda reienforcement, etc... guided information; though I supose dis-info fits into this a bit, the best way to control a population is to have it police itself... "see something say something" debunkers fall into this paradigem (IMO) mostly & are NOT "paid" trolls or what ever...
    Oh yes definitly, they are being used without realising it -spot on

[
    Quote YOUTUBE]I think if we were to be able to see exactly the influence that (is apparently) being used against us it would be PATHETICALLY little, not much is needed to maintain the social programing (that self propigates, self defends & self opresses) the fact that Disney is still a popular kids film industry shows how easily we are led by the nose, our subconcious is constantly flooded with things to remind us to follow the rules.

[I race cars for a hobby so I'm pretty aware of "the road" & I have recently begun to notice how EXCESSIVE the road signs, painted lines, ALL OF IT re-enforces a controll structure (based on fear of the duality lights.. red & blue.. haha) as I drive down the road I just laugh now.. it seems so blantant, yet untill you see it for what it is you have no clue what I'm talking about (or so I've found by random questioning of passengers).
    Quote Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the subconcious is much more influential & all these little "nudges" stop signs, signs telling us about everything, reminding us not to speed, suggesting where to drive & at what speed... This is a part of the problem we face (and just a tiny little insignificant part).

[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, great find!!! You should do something with that knowledge. Have you read Carl Jung her found out how 'Sub-consious' works, its not nessarily that the 'Sub-conscoius' keeps us controlled, its that the sub-consious [/YOUTUBE]is in direct opposition to our 'consious' minds, thats why there is light/dark in us all, the yin/yang. Have you ever turned your light off & sat in total darkness, you will after a while, especially if you practice meditation, begin to see dark energies flitting around the room, or even noticed dark shaows or outlines of people flitting about the room, i used to be scared of this at first, however my sub-consious told me not to be scared, trust myself not to be, the minute that fear went away, i noticed light energies flitting about the room, bright white energies. Do you know what happened to the dark energies, they were attracted to the dark energies like moths to a flame, the white enegies complely enveloped the dark energies, making them invisble to the eye, whether the dark energies acutally disappeared i dont know, i just know the dark energies seem to like the light energies a lot, it made me realise what consiousness/ sub-consiouness is. Its how we choose to 'use' ourselves our own energies that makes something bad or good, negative or positive. I was not scared of light because im conditioned to beleif light is good, dark is bad. However i realised from this event, that the perfect balance of good/bad, light/dark, is the perfect marriage of energies. It stays neutral if you like, when this happens, it grows and grows and grows. It becomes so powerful, that good or evil, light and dark, arn't even relevant!!! One can't be without the other, the only way we can defeat evil, is if we look inside ourselves, & accept our annimalstic nature as a thing we can transcend from, as we are not just animals, this is 'conditioning' & should an insult our intelligence, 'Darwinian' theory explains how we have 'Evolved', however i think we 'devolved' & have grown more and more reliant on computers and technoglogy, which takes power away from us. '1984' happened because of a highly efficient machine, that took contol of everything, we humans made our own monster, think 'Frankenstein', or 'Judgement Day-in terminator', we go on about 'back-engineered' technology, when in reality nothing gets 'back engineered' we made have made deals for technology, so we made a deal with the devil, in this case, the aliens gave us 'technology' so that we could destroy ourselves, we are slaves, we don't realise we are destroying ourselves for them, they just give us the sweets to do it with.

Eventually when we realise we are living in a matrix, & these machines are our own making, we can maybe make friends with them SOMEHOW!!! We have to take responsibility for our OWN CREATIONS, just like MULTI-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS, want to take responsiblity for their CREATION here on EARTH x
    Last edited by nf857; 6th March 2012 at 02:02.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nf857 For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012), TargeT (6th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

Hey...give me some credit Paul.

I didn't take up the One Eyed remark that Jorr posted, and flog it to its bitter naughty end.

I could have and I was really temptd to but I'm so good and virtous and keep the human condition as my highest idea. that....I didn't.

But I want to really bad.

25. Link to Post #316
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I
    Quote don't have to believe everything I think."
    This is a great quote, however we do have to think about what/or why we believe anything this is key to understanding!!! lol x

26. Link to Post #317
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Hey...give me some credit Paul.

I didn't take up the One Eyed remark ...
    Yes, yes, there's always worst examples that went unnoticed by the mods .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), D-Day (6th March 2012), jorr lundstrom (6th March 2012), PurpleLama (6th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #318
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote I didn't take up the One Eyed remark that Jorr posted, and flog it to its bitter naughty end.

I could have and I was really temptd to but I'm so good and virtous and keep the human condition as my highest idea. that....I didn't.

But I want to really bad.
    Love the sarcasm 9 Eagle, we need some humour and enjoyment in these threads xxx

29. The Following User Says Thank You to nf857 For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #319
    Thanks

Not an authority where I go on TV and write books about but I can nail a inauthentic channel , back trail its signature and fidn out where its coming from, Is it live or is Memorex.And at least sort it into good, bad, indifferent. I much prefer someone elses original thought process than a meaningless channel . but if we are not using our authentictic ability to think, something wil come in there eventually to take up that empty space.

Theyh'l corrupt anything and where ever somethign is corrupted eventually someone is going to start squealing. This is a forum for whistelblowers. So its not unsual not be loved by anyone (oops channnelign Tom Jones) when you do something like that . Who doesn't like. The people who have somethign to hide. We KNOW this by watching the system busters bust on a physical level.

They mark their territory and attempt to defend it. People may not be directly controled by the Faction, but they are its unwitting agents by spreading the sort of disinfor they love. They run the risk of becoming more directly influenced . They've been manuevuered into my path a few times. Thats when the choice is made, is it going to be you or is going to be me? Moral quandry, what do you do with people not moving under their own volition? Kill them? Let them run loose to wreak havoc somewhere else? Fortunately those are moral quandries that are taken out of my hands. Just starts providing its own evidence, and means of resolution.

Quote I sort of feel that a lot of these individuals have absolutely no connection to "TPTB" this is simply their programming exicuting to defend a belief that is strongly held - through propaganda reienforcement, etc... guided information; though I supose dis-info fits into this a bit, the best way to control a population is to have it police itself... "see something say something" debunkers fall into this paradigem (IMO) mostly & are NOT "paid" trolls or what ever...
    Oh yes definitly, they are being used without realising it -spot on

[
    Quote YOUTUBE]I think if we were to be able to see exactly the influence that (is apparently) being used against us it would be PATHETICALLY little, not much is needed to maintain the social programing (that self propigates, self defends & self opresses) the fact that Disney is still a popular kids film industry shows how easily we are led by the nose, our subconcious is constantly flooded with things to remind us to follow the rules.

[I race cars for a hobby so I'm pretty aware of "the road" & I have recently begun to notice how EXCESSIVE the road signs, painted lines, ALL OF IT re-enforces a controll structure (based on fear of the duality lights.. red & blue.. haha) as I drive down the road I just laugh now.. it seems so blantant, yet untill you see it for what it is you have no clue what I'm talking about (or so I've found by random questioning of passengers).
    Quote Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the subconcious is much more influential & all these little "nudges" stop signs, signs telling us about everything, reminding us not to speed, suggesting where to drive & at what speed... This is a part of the problem we face (and just a tiny little insignificant part).
    Ha ha, great find!!! You should do something with that knowledge. Have you read Carl Jung her found out how 'Sub-consious' works, its not nessarily that the 'Sub-conscoius' keeps us controlled, its that the sub-consious [/YOUTUBE]is in direct opposition to our 'consious' minds, thats why there is light/dark in us all, the yin/yang. Have you ever turned your light off & sat in total darkness, you will after a while, especially if you practice meditation, begin to see dark energies flitting around the room, or even noticed dark shaows or outlines of people flitting about the room, i used to be scared of this at first, however my sub-consious told me not to be scared, trust myself not to be, the minute that fear went away, i noticed light energies flitting about the room, bright white energies. Do you know what happened to the dark energies, they were attracted to the dark energies like moths to a flame, the white enegies complely enveloped the dark energies, making them invisble to the eye, whether the dark energies acutally disappeared i dont know, i just know the dark energies seem to like the light energies a lot, it made me realise what consiousness/ sub-consiouness is. Its how we choose to 'use' ourselves our own energies that makes something bad or good, negative or positive. I was not scared of light because im conditioned to beleif light is good, dark is bad. However i realised from this event, that the perfect balance of good/bad, light/dark, is the perfect marriage of energies. It stays neutral if you like, when this happens, it grows and grows and grows. It becomes so powerful, that good or evil, light and dark, arn't even relevant!!! One can't be without the other, the only way we can defeat evil, is if we look inside ourselves, & accept our annimalstic nature as a thing we can transcend from, as we are not just animals, this is 'conditioning' & should an insult our intelligence, 'Darwinian' theory explains how we have 'Evolved', however i think we 'devolved' & have grown more and more reliant on computers and technoglogy, which takes power away from us. '1984' happened because of a highly efficient machine, that took contol of everything, we humans made our own monster, think 'Frankenstein', or 'Judgement Day-in terminator', we go on about 'back-engineered' technology, when in reality nothing gets 'back engineered' we made have made deals for technology, so we made a deal with the devil, in this case, the aliens gave us 'technology' so that we could destroy ourselves, we are slaves, we don't realise we are destroying ourselves for them, they just give us the sweets to do it with xxx[/QUOTE]

Quote I am an authority on channeling and I'm giving you a ...FAIL.

Because I can. Not a whole lot you can do about it either. Summon moderation , report my post, and get me booted out but I will still be an authority on channeling.
    I think you meant your are an authority on 'your own' chanelling here 9 Eagle lol!!! Not an authority 'on all channeling' just trying to help you out. Nic x

31. Link to Post #320
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mis-quoted 9 Eagle last post at the bottom, he he, made me look like i was saying 'I am on authority on Channeling' which i would never claim to be, god forbid lol!!!

Quote Not an authority where I go on TV and write books about but I can nail a inauthentic channel , back trail its signature and fidn out where its coming from, Is it live or is Memorex.And at least sort it into good, bad, indifferent. I much prefer someone elses original thought process than a meaningless channel . but if we are not using our authentictic ability to think, something wil come in there eventually to take up that empty space.

Theyh'l corrupt anything and where ever somethign is corrupted eventually someone is going to start squealing. This is a forum for whistelblowers. So its not unsual not be loved by anyone (oops channnelign Tom Jones) when you do something like that . Who doesn't like. The people who have somethign to hide. We KNOW this by watching the system busters bust on a physical level.

They mark their territory and attempt to defend it. People may not be directly controled by the Faction, but they are its unwitting agents by spreading the sort of disinfor they love. They run the risk of becoming more directly influenced . They've been manuevuered into my path a few times. Thats when the choice is made, is it going to be you or is going to be me? Moral quandry, what do you do with people not moving under their own volition? Kill them? Let them run loose to wreak havoc somewhere else? Fortunately those are moral quandries that are taken out of my hands. Just starts providing its own evidence, and means of resolution.
    Hmm whats a memorex 9 Eagle im very interested to know how you do this, what do you mean by trail is signature, i totally understand asahic records, or the regurgitating of channels from 30 years ago, is this what you mean? I hope ive understood you correctly, yes this is completly correct, it should be illegal, its plaeigarisation, perhaps thats why they call themselves the plaedians- lol!!! Have you ever wondered about this??? However how do you find where it was originally wrote???

Have to disagree that if we dont think in every second of the day, something will come in there to take its place, not everybody 'channels', i do have a theory that channels could well just be our sub-consious becoming more 'conscious' & that the 'sub-consious' could well be apart of something far greater, i.e ourselves in future dimensions. I.e when we fall asleep at the wheel are sub-consious sets of the right signals to our brains, overides, & wakes us back up again, is this magic? I dont think so, i think the sub-consious can see the future, this is why psychic ablities & other such gifts do exist, they are maybe just apart of the other percentages of the brain, we don't use. This is perhaps how and why we can become multi-dimensional, as evidenced by astral projection & travel.

Who will corrupt everything 9 Eagle??? I agree theres heaps of corruption, can it all be tied back to an authentic source i.e the devil, i use this symbolically only, btw!!! He he i think Tom Joones said 'its not unusual to be loved by anyone' however yes its not un-usual not be loved by anyone, & its far more rarer thing to be loved by somebody lol! Channeled Tom Jones lol! What you like? Your funny arnt you??? Dont you mean you recalled his song??? Lol, that something in your sub-consious reminded you of this song, for some strange reason, pattern matching lol!!! System busters- who or what are these? Are they people or multi-dimensional beings you refer too???Or is it people like yourself??? Yes i understand how dis-information works, i also know how 'de-bunking' works too lol.

P.S 9 Eagle just looked up memorex its a computer brand, can you explain to me more what you meant by tracking its signature for live info or reguritated info??? Im not very technoligically advaned to say the least when it comes to things like this???
    Last edited by nf857; 6th March 2012 at 03:32.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst 1 6 16 19 LastLast