+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted.....

1. Link to Post #341
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...

Memorex is a brand of cassette tape. Remember those? Her initial reference was quoting an old commercial, if I'm not mistaken. Tom Jones was a Vegas lounge singer.

2. Link to Post #342
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...

Quote And who is Tom Jones?
    He sang a lot of egotistical rubbish about a 'sexbomb' didnt he??? Lol Or do you seriously no know who Tom Jones is? Were you being sarcastic or referring to another Tom Jones, i imagine there are very many of them lol xxx

3. Link to Post #343
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    We are many individuals and it is inevitable that what one sees according to their own distortions will not be seen the same by others.

But this is a discussion forum, so I want to at least say what I see.

I certainly see the service to others that is presented by 9eagle9 warts and all.

It is a service that has been provided to this forum in times past, yet I am pleased to have seen it run full bore in this thread thus far.

Obviously one is somewhat empathetic when one see's the hurt feelings of ruffled feathers of others.

Will we ever get passed that? I hope we can.

Will we ever be able to make the choice not to be offended?

I submit that ANYONE who is in the remotest way is confronted by what 9eagle9 is saying, or even the "way" it is being said, try to come up with an explanation for that offense that does not involve them-selves or them-ego-selves.

To my eyes, 9eagle9, cannot help perform this shamanic service .... and it seems to me that the cat is well and truly out of that bag now (if it was ever in one - not sure).

She cannot help it, nor can she cannot help the fact that her posts are read differently by different people.

9eagle9's posts ( the serious ones at any rate ) contain a discernible force-multiplier which is based on the archetypal subject matters chosen that focuses the feather ruffling. Its plain to me that this is happening. If I were a moderator, my task would be to figure out if it was being done maliciously. If I were a moderator, I would have decided the answer was no.

The shamanic process is not done for the service of self! It cannot be so by definition.

Is 9eagle9 special in this regard? No, but I do respect the service.

Is 9eagle9 an authority for any other than herself? No.

Is 9eagle9 better or worse than are any of us? No.

In my opinion....the process uses everything and all the energy of the person who is being attended by the shaman. The shaman does NOT have a choice. It may seem paradoxical, but the shaman is a HEALER. Also IMO they can't actually do much about it either except be there and flow as they were intended so to do. Force is met by equal an opposing force as a reflection in a mirror.

There are many questions to be asked of oneself:

What is confronted?

Who or what is it that feels confronted?

What is offended?

Who or what is it that feels offended?

Who and what is it that feels the need to lash out and put this b***h in her place?

How dare she assume the things she does about ME?

How dare she "blaspheme" against the channelers?

What the hell does she know about love and light?

Where is all that darkness I see here coming from?

... etc

Perhaps, we are seeing an opportunity that in hindsight one may be disposed to give one eye teeth for at some future date if one was to overlook the nature of the things being addressed here today.

This is a deeply profound thread if it is read with some detachment.

Detachment from what? LOL

That's all I and my hopefully sub-ordinated ego have to say about that

Channeling.

I have seen a few people on this forum channel who do, from time to time, and some who always post when channeling their higher selves, and it is very obvious to me when it is happening.

Whats so hard to accept about it?

Didn't anyone tell you the paradigm was changing?

Disclaimer : this was not an exclusively channeled message - does it even matter?

When did we re-start judging the messenger and not the message?

Or did we never stop?

My thanks once again for this thread and to all those that read it and the moderators who have tolerated it.

My thanks to 9eagle9.

Yes, my altered ego self would like to slap her into next week for the way she hurts people by what she posts! My Inner Self says "Let it be! Just observe, she has many good points. Only the programmed ego gets hurt. As I said in another post, 9eagle9 is my best teacher here at the moment, though I struggle to get through some of her convoluted posts.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Anchor (7th March 2012), gooty64 (7th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #344
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Memorex is a brand of cassette tape. Remember those? Her initial reference was quoting an old commercial
    He he, yes i know i get it, lol, of course i do,youve just brought them back to me, when i looked up memorex of course it was showing me all the computer techs they do, & it didn't dawn on me thanks for this, i understand what 9 Eagle means now, the mind-numbing tapes lol x

6. Link to Post #345
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

It could be possible that I was being a bit sarcastic, I will admit.

It also could be possible that I was pointing to the era that the OP author is drawing from.

Quote Posted by nf857 (here)
    Quote And who is Tom Jones?
    He sang a lot of egotistical rubbish about a 'sexbomb' didnt he??? Lol Or do you seriously no know who Tom Jones is? Were you being sarcastic or referring to another Tom Jones, i imagine there are very many of them lol xxx

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

ljwheat (10th March 2012), PurpleLama (7th March 2012), TargeT (7th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #346
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Memorex was a brand name for magnetic media. Used in computer and tape recorders - think dicta-phones, answer-phones, sony walkmans etc - or in 9eagle9's case I suspect 8-tracks in a fancy car - LOL.

The analogy works for me - a blank tape has sounds/music etc recorded on it by the recorder; these can be replayed again and again.

Sort of like those ghost hauntings that have a repeating pattern of behaviour. Eg: Old soldiers walking and re-walking the same path.

(Correct me if I am wrong)
    Last edited by Anchor; 7th March 2012 at 09:49.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

modwiz (7th March 2012), PurpleLama (7th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #347
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Memorex is a brand of cassette tape. Remember those? Her initial reference was quoting an old commercial, if I'm not mistaken. Tom Jones was a Vegas lounge singer.
    Tom Jones is one of the best male singers on the planet. A Welshman who had a great singing career, many hits and his own TV show last century, did a concert at Cardiff Castle in Wales 2 or 3 years ago and it was on Directv. He had a great young band and at 70 years f age he put on a vocal display the few could touch. Goose bumps kind of performance. Yes, he has made a living in Vegas these days. A lot of very talented people who no longer have record contracts, and are not popular with the younger people who are the main consumers of music, still pack them in at shows in Vegas. Like Elvis, Cher and Neil Diamond to name a few some may have never heard of, LOL.

Thanks for the video, Gooty. A live band with orchestra is just so great. Keeps musicians in their art too.

BTW, the Memorex remark was riffing off of a TV commercial for Memorex tape. It was purported to be of such a high quality that one would be hard put to know if a play back of a voice was 'live or memorex'. So, the 'memorex' is the appearance of something that seems live, but is really just a tape or recording. That is, a program that just plays and is not a real response to a here and now event.
    Last edited by modwiz; 7th March 2012 at 09:54.

11. Link to Post #348
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Target, I can't reference any popular books on the subject. You could try Castaneda . I haven't read all his material but he touches a lot on the outer and inner worlds and how influence is created and put into execution. . There's a thread on the forum about Parasitical Gods and Parasitical energies that DNA has had going for a long time. I think people have referenced material in there. There's more books out there that reflect the CREATION of constructed thoughtforms. Doreen Virtue and Sylvia Browne are two 'famous' mediums and their books reflect a means of creating constructed thoughtforms. Virtue teaches people who to cord into stuff that will suck them dry.

Aleister Crowley explains some of the concepts in terms how to raise (create) demons and other parasites. A few educated witches who have not abandoned their craft to bubble gum like Raven Grimassi . He and I personally discussed some of this stuff between us but I can't say for sure that he wrote any books on it. Most of our popular witch authors are pretty fluffy and commercialized in text and in reality. It is the realms of actual witchcraft, this is the place where spells (thoughtforms) and made and removed. What people call curses. A curse is nearly always a thoughtform that has attached . So millions of new agey teeny boppers of varying ages playing in this crap .Witchcraft is a very low level , dense sort of thing and most it is composed in this 4th dimensional field.

Nope never had a 8 track tape player, did have some 8 tracks though. Van Halen I think. Yep. Same principle. One is very thin , brief recording and the other is constructed and built on daily. I had great great Uncle who was in WW1. He was shipped out before he was able to return library books. For some reason this bothered him a lot. He was killed over seas. Not long after he died, you could go to his house and observe him stepping in the window all night with a his library books tucked under his arm. Psychic imprint. A thoughtform . Thin . These things will eventually play out if people quite dwelling on them. After his wife died, and we kids quit entertaing ourselves by sitting up all night watchng his 'ghost' it evaporated.

When you begin dwelling and creating on the thoughtform it will start expanding in consciousness.

Energy is magnetic, and is recordable. That's why we use magnetic media to record with. You get enough thoughts directed one one subject and the thought begins to take form. Thoughtform. You get enough people focusing on one thoughtform and they start building to the point it begins to assume a sort of self awareness. Or seemingly so. But it can only repeat itself. It's up for grabs though, anything out there can attach to a constructed thoughform and start running its show through there. Thoughts are energy , we begin attaching a lot of emotional to 'thoughts' and we create a cord to it. A connection.

Then...ones own personal energy and emotional body is then tied right into the thoughtform. Now we open the door, by our own choice, to all sorts of nastly **** .These are the portals and gateways our little psuedo shamans babble on about with such reverence. Heres the basis of possession. Anything out there can take an empty construct of this nature and use it to harvest with. Assuming a constructed thoughtform and squatting in it. Including the powers that be that have never hesitated to flinch from using occult means of manipulating people ven as their outlets like the Vatican speak against it.

Energy is attractive. This sound like something the unedcuated and the naive should be playing with? Back in the days when people practiced common sense becore abandoning for the ego pursuit of abilities people knew not to. This is why so much esoteric information was kept from idiots. Because figured once they 'knew' about it , that made them in expert in navigating these places and then they retranslated everything so it could be fluffy bunny. You see this sort of thing on forum daily.

Same principle as what goes on in our consciousness -we have a repeated thoughtform and it starts managing the inner landscape. There's no boundaries between our consciousness and this place we have create them. People aren't reallly aware of how much we influence collective consciousness, the 4th dimensional part of ourselves. Nor that expansion of consciousness is not a good idea. Your talking the expansion of thoughtforms. I'ts a popular catch phrase like "Drink Coke' so people expand their consciousness and creates things of this nature. This is why I get so exasperated with people and their mewling about why I don't talk 'nice' to them. Because you are leech waiting to happen and you'll want latch on to me!! Babysitting someone's emotional state, I risk becoming a manipulative as these other emo con artists. That feeds the ego, which is parasitical in nature. For people not coming from a egoic or consciousness place its draining.

Say that one million people starts reads a book or channeled message. An authentic message from a non constructed place will not have lot of emotional fluff attached to it. Entities that have integrity KNOW not to do this. Mediums (media) KNOW that the is difference between a construct and something that may not be yanking their chain. Like.. don't ever speak to anything that attempts to flirt with you....lol. The ones that have been assimilated want to start a cord in with the emotional body so a program can be intiated.

This is how pseudo Guru's operate. Nearly always corded in to something else 'out there'. It's like a computer system, a LAN. They want to cord in with their disciples and the disciples go out and spread the word and cord more people in pretty soon you have collective hive mind going on ..bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt. In my local area network , where there are shamans littering the landscape like carpeting you can observe this cording on a physical level. You don't need anything but common sense to see what is occuring. Some of them troll in grocery stores for adherents.

It's a little telegraph system here, eveyone all corded in to each other, running interference and running a line of defense to keep their system going.

Say you get a popular author who has 'channeled' something. A million people read the book and have a emotional reaction to it. They embrace it as belief SYSTEM (cord in) . Look at that language. Belief SYSTEM. A system is created. So their all pumpting this thought out there, and pretty soon a construct is made. Then someother channeler comes along and channels the thoughtform. The redistributes it. and more people begin to pump it out there. This is why you find 'today's messages, gathering dust on bookshelves from 20, 30, 40 years ago when it was 'new and authentic'. Give the internet some time to ripen up , and you'll see it start to be recycled on the internet. Todays authentic GFL channeling will be burped up again in about 10 or 15 years. People are discovering their abilties so they get a message and this validates them. They don't have the ability to navigate these places. Abilities do not automatically assing wisdom or discernment. It's meant to limit to their potential.

Our human potential. That's common sense how you going cultivate your own potential if you stuck listening to messages that don't DO anything.

Memorex was a brand name for magnetic media. Used in computer and tape recorders - think dicta-phones, answer-phones, sony walkmans etc - or in 9eagle9's case I suspect 8-tracks in a fancy car - LOL.

The analogy works for me - a blank tape has sounds/music etc recorded on it by the recorder; these can be replayed again and again.

Sort of like those ghost hauntings that have a repeating pattern of behaviour. Eg: Old soldiers walking and re-walking the same path.

12. Link to Post #349
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

An outstanding teaching here 9eagle9-especially if one understands the idea of what "cording in" really means energetically and the possible implications. Seems to me that cording in sends a strong visual idea and when the truth of it is understood the implications could be staggering for sure. You could begin to enter the door of your own self empowerment if used wisely.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Target, I can't reference any popular books on the subject. You could try Castaneda . I haven't read all his material but he touches a lot on the outer and inner worlds and how influence is created and put into execution. . There's a thread on the forum about Parasitical Gods and Parasitical energies that DNA has had going for a long time. I think people have referenced material in there. There's more books out there that reflect the CREATION of constructed thoughtforms. Doreen Virtue and Sylvia Browne are two 'famous' mediums and their books reflect a means of creating constructed thoughtforms. Virtue teaches people who to cord into stuff that will suck them dry.

Aleister Crowley explains some of the concepts in terms how to raise (create) demons and other parasites. A few educated witches who have not abandoned their craft to bubble gum like Raven Grimassi . He and I personally discussed some of this stuff between us but I can't say for sure that he wrote any books on it. Most of our popular witch authors are pretty fluffy and commercialized in text and in reality. It is the realms of actual witchcraft, this is the place where spells (thoughtforms) and made and removed. What people call curses. A curse is nearly always a thoughtform that has attached . So millions of new agey teeny boppers of varying ages playing in this crap .Witchcraft is a very low level , dense sort of thing and most it is composed in this 4th dimensional field.

Nope never had a 8 track tape player, did have some 8 tracks though. Van Halen I think. Yep. Same principle. One is very thin , brief recording and the other is constructed and built on daily. I had great great Uncle who was in WW1. He was shipped out before he was able to return library books. For some reason this bothered him a lot. He was killed over seas. Not long after he died, you could go to his house and observe him stepping in the window all night with a his library books tucked under his arm. Psychic imprint. A thoughtform . Thin . These things will eventually play out if people quite dwelling on them. After his wife died, and we kids quit entertaing ourselves by sitting up all night watchng his 'ghost' it evaporated.

When you begin dwelling and creating on the thoughtform it will start expanding in consciousness.

Energy is magnetic, and is recordable. That's why we use magnetic media to record with. You get enough thoughts directed one one subject and the thought begins to take form. Thoughtform. You get enough people focusing on one thoughtform and they start building to the point it begins to assume a sort of self awareness. Or seemingly so. But it can only repeat itself. It's up for grabs though, anything out there can attach to a constructed thoughform and start running its show through there. Thoughts are energy , we begin attaching a lot of emotional to 'thoughts' and we create a cord to it. A connection.

Then...ones own personal energy and emotional body is then tied right into the thoughtform. Now we open the door, by our own choice, to all sorts of nastly **** .These are the portals and gateways our little psuedo shamans babble on about with such reverence. Heres the basis of possession. Anything out there can take an empty construct of this nature and use it to harvest with. Assuming a constructed thoughtform and squatting in it. Including the powers that be that have never hesitated to flinch from using occult means of manipulating people ven as their outlets like the Vatican speak against it.

Energy is attractive. This sound like something the unedcuated and the naive should be playing with? Back in the days when people practiced common sense becore abandoning for the ego pursuit of abilities people knew not to. This is why so much esoteric information was kept from idiots. Because figured once they 'knew' about it , that made them in expert in navigating these places and then they retranslated everything so it could be fluffy bunny. You see this sort of thing on forum daily.

Same principle as what goes on in our consciousness -we have a repeated thoughtform and it starts managing the inner landscape. There's no boundaries between our consciousness and this place we have create them. People aren't reallly aware of how much we influence collective consciousness, the 4th dimensional part of ourselves. Nor that expansion of consciousness is not a good idea. Your talking the expansion of thoughtforms. I'ts a popular catch phrase like "Drink Coke' so people expand their consciousness and creates things of this nature. This is why I get so exasperated with people and their mewling about why I don't talk 'nice' to them. Because you are leech waiting to happen and you'll want latch on to me!! Babysitting someone's emotional state, I risk becoming a manipulative as these other emo con artists. That feeds the ego, which is parasitical in nature. For people not coming from a egoic or consciousness place its draining.

Say that one million people starts reads a book or channeled message. An authentic message from a non constructed place will not have lot of emotional fluff attached to it. Entities that have integrity KNOW not to do this. Mediums (media) KNOW that the is difference between a construct and something that may not be yanking their chain. Like.. don't ever speak to anything that attempts to flirt with you....lol. The ones that have been assimilated want to start a cord in with the emotional body so a program can be intiated.

This is how pseudo Guru's operate. Nearly always corded in to something else 'out there'. It's like a computer system, a LAN. They want to cord in with their disciples and the disciples go out and spread the word and cord more people in pretty soon you have collective hive mind going on ..bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt. In my local area network , where there are shamans littering the landscape like carpeting you can observe this cording on a physical level. You don't need anything but common sense to see what is occuring. Some of them troll in grocery stores for adherents.

It's a little telegraph system here, eveyone all corded in to each other, running interference and running a line of defense to keep their system going.

Say you get a popular author who has 'channeled' something. A million people read the book and have a emotional reaction to it. They embrace it as belief SYSTEM (cord in) . Look at that language. Belief SYSTEM. A system is created. So their all pumpting this thought out there, and pretty soon a construct is made. Then someother channeler comes along and channels the thoughtform. The redistributes it. and more people begin to pump it out there. This is why you find 'today's messages, gathering dust on bookshelves from 20, 30, 40 years ago when it was 'new and authentic'. Give the internet some time to ripen up , and you'll see it start to be recycled on the internet. Todays authentic GFL channeling will be burped up again in about 10 or 15 years. People are discovering their abilties so they get a message and this validates them. They don't have the ability to navigate these places. Abilities do not automatically assing wisdom or discernment. It's meant to limit to their potential.

Our human potential. That's common sense how you going cultivate your own potential if you stuck listening to messages that don't DO anything.

13. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

That's what happened. Jones managed to breech my Irish defenses and tapped into my Welsh to run a program exhibiting Tom Jones like behaviors.

Next it will Englebert Humperdink.

Am really suprised it wasn't Johnny Cash.

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Tom Jones is one of the best male singers on the planet. A Welshman who had a great singing career, many hits and his own TV show last century, did a concert at Cardiff Castle in Wales 2 or 3 years ago and it was on Directv. He had a great young band and at 70 years f age he put on a vocal display the few could touch. Goose bumps kind of performance. Yes, he has made a living in Vegas these days. A lot of very talented people who no longer have record contracts, and are not popular with the younger people who are the main consumers of music, still pack them in at shows in Vegas. Like Elvis, Cher and Neil Diamond to name a few some may have never heard of, LOL.

Thanks for the video, Gooty. A live band with orchestra is just so great. Keeps musicians in their art too.

BTW, the Memorex remark was riffing off of a TV commercial for Memorex tape. It was purported to be of such a high quality that one would be hard put to know if a play back of a voice was 'live or memorex'. So, the 'memorex' is the appearance of something that seems live, but is really just a tape or recording. That is, a program that just plays and is not a real response to a here and now event.

14. Link to Post #351
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

You might be bad-ass enough for it to be Johnny Cash. I hold you in high regard, but still... The man in black is a tall order.

15. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

Considerng that until i was 8 years old I was brainwashed with the belief that Johnny Cash was my biological fathe,r by my elder siblings.. The door is open there, I could possibly get back inot that channel again.

The story of my life. I was a enormous ten pound premature black baby. I was adopted. My real father was Johnny Cash. My brothers and sisters played Johnny Cash music (the most heartbreaking kind) to enterain themselves because I'd always burst into tears at the sound of it. It's a very well put together story. Johnny Cash accidentally left me , his daughter) at a KFC in Corbin KY and I was found there by my adoptive parents not long after. Given that my actual parents had a habit of leaving us in gas stations at such, this lent a sort of credibility that eventually became a reality for me as a young child.

Do people have to ask why I'm so mean. ...(he he)

You might be bad-ass enough for it to be Johnny Cash. I hold you in high regard, but still... The man in black is a tall order.

16. Link to Post #353
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

People are on different levels and the OP's understanding and use if Namaste maybe corruption on a higher understanding. Although people who do have a higher understanding would not sit in judgement and perhaps see the positive intentions of someone using it albeit incorrectly. A true teacher will educate but not judge which is not an easy thing to do.

17. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

A true teacher also corrects when whatever is beign taught is corrupted. Correction isn't judgement it correction. If we did not correct the uneducated would be re-aranging everything to how they felt about it. What do we call that. Oh yes, we call that the Powers that Be. That's what they did.

And that is why see so much esoteric knowledge corrupted by an uneducated and uncorrected populace rendiering it virutally useless and retranslating it into programs instead of expressions of manifestation. They 'think' they have a right to it. They don't.

Correction, of course, is a now bad word. People should always be excused from the consequences of their actions. Judgement has become a bad word. We are conditioned not to use our best judgement because it makes us a bad person. Well th truly intellgient simply switches gears and begins their powers of accessment to circumvent that particular programming.

As if the undeducated masses, had the ability or the knowledge to magickally transform me into a 'bad' person.

18. Link to Post #355
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

So I'll take that as "don't waste your time on literature covering this subject".

Fair enough, I have trouble reading books now anyway; can't seem to find the modivation to sit still for that long (though I'll wade through the walls of text you present.. haha); it seems to me that you reference a lot of terms that have very spesific meanings in this post, "corded" "thoughtforms" "constructs" "cording in" (just to use this post as an example) & I figured there would be a common reference point, probably because I'm aproaching this like a common every day problem; which apparently it is not.

So the real danger is blinding yourself by indulging in visceral persuits and assuming this is "right" based on "feeling" & emotions & that's also the main tool used (aside from mass confusion) to activate and propigate these thought patterns (thought forms) that can almost seem to become alive or real (with only a cursory review).

Then the best defense would to be in control of ones emotions & objectively analyse thoughts looking for repetitive paterns & egotistic influence?

What if a person had a natural inclination to being "bug like" (no ****, I've been called that) in their (apparent) lack of emotion.. sometimes I wonder if I'm missing out, but the random flares of emotion I do feel are annoying & cloud my mind.. so I don't think so.

Same principle as what goes on in our consciousness -we have a repeated thoughtform and it starts managing the inner landscape.
    So managing your "inner landscape" is basically ensuring that the thoughts that bounce around in your head are your OWN & "authentic" (to use a term I'm not overly comfortable with) in their origin.. IE not emotion based, reptitive past referennces (or past projected on the future). I've been doing some exersizes I learned from a college kid at a party.. I ask my self "what is my next thought" and just enjoy the silence, my ego (or one of them?) completely falls silent at this point and I'm just "here"; while its peaceful I don't see how it's helpful (though I supose removing that inner diologues influence for a bit is helpful).

I feel like I'm under water trying to figure out which way is up, which way do I swim for air & apparently there's no books down here that I can read to find out, its dark so I can't look for bubles rising & I'm not sensitive enough to tell which way gravity is pulling..

I guess I'll just keep holding my breath

There's no boundaries between our consciousness and this place we have create them. People aren't reallly aware of how much we influence collective consciousness, the 4th dimensional part of ourselves. Nor that expansion of consciousness is not a good idea. Your talking the expansion of thoughtforms. I'ts a popular catch phrase like "Drink Coke' so people expand their consciousness and creates things of this nature. This is why I get so exasperated with people and their mewling about why I don't talk 'nice' to them. Because you are leech waiting to happen and you'll want latch on to me!! Babysitting someone's emotional state, I risk becoming a manipulative as these other emo con artists. That feeds the ego, which is parasitical in nature. For people not coming from a egoic or consciousness place its draining.

what is the "gain" from "cording" to someone, I don't understand that part, is it an ego boost to know that your thoughtform is out there bouncing around influicing people? Is it like a "chain letter" something you create and release into the wild (which I've NEVER understood, all chain emails or mail die in my hands) is there a "net gain" of say something like "ORGONE" from these attachments, perhaps again I just don't understand what is meant by "energy is attractive" what energy?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Lisab (8th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #356
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A true teacher also corrects when whatever is beign taught is corrupted. Correction isn't judgement it correction. If we did not correct the uneducated would be re-aranging everything to how they felt about it. What do we call that. Oh yes, we call that the Powers that Be. That's what they did.
    Agree

... They 'think' they have a right to it. They don't.
    We all have the "right" to do whatsoever we want to.

Freewill gives us that.

What we do not have the right to do is to avoid the responsibility for acts that we initiate, and the consequential changes in the "creation" that we manifest as a result of wielding that right.

If we are so motivated, we may, attempt to obfuscate a truth! We may even do that by accident or ignorance because that has been done to us and left us lacking the necessary level of access to the truth at that time and in those circumstances, but we never loose the right to do it!

Correction, of course, is a now bad word. People should always be excused from the consequences of their actions. Judgement has become a bad word. We are conditioned not to use our best judgement because it makes us a bad person. Well th truly intellgient simply switches gears and begins their powers of accessment to circumvent that particular programming.

As if the undeducated masses, had the ability or the knowledge to magickally transform me into a 'bad' person.
    So why does a teacher take action to "correct"? Or at least try?

One who has come by the truth that they perceive another to lack, has the opportunity to teach.

If they are not interested in perpetuating that illusion represented by the falsehood for their own ends, they will be of a "service to others" disposition.

This is where love and compassion enters into the motivations - because there is a drive to shed light into the shadows created by the "programs".

( By the way your "programs" could be synonymous with my "creations" )

Teachers of this nature, know that they still have to respect the freewill of others - other wise the service is impure and tainted, and with karmic consequences.

Of course, this is the same freewill that means that the student ultimately may choose not to drink from the water to which they have been gently led - for whatever personal reasons they may have.

Inasmuch as any glimmer of judgement remains it seems a common lesson for the teacher as much as for those who they attempted to teach.

As we teach we learn, and as we learn we teach.

I suppose it is better to be taught how to fish for the truth (or discern it) rather than have the morsels of truth laid before you on a plate for optional consumption.

9eagle9, you often say this is why you want to show people rather than tell people - I think I understand that idea more clearly now.
    Last edited by Anchor; 8th March 2012 at 01:16.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

DoubleHelix (9th March 2012), PurpleLama (8th March 2012), Sebastion (8th March 2012), TargeT (8th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

We all have the "right" to do whatsoever we want to.

Freewill gives us that.

What we do not have the right to do is to avoid the responsibility for acts that we initiate, and the consequential changes in the "creation" that we manifest as a result of wielding that right.

Free will isn't a right though, its a naturally occuring expression..like creation. Operating under our natural free will we woulnd't accept these conditions or programs. There was a pre existing program in palace that prompted us to accept it. The GFL channelings target emotionally wounded people who do not know what real love is, do not know what creation is because of the emotional wounding. So they accept a false replica of it. . This all about conditions. Conditioning and programs. For those who tie themselves up in programs there's no free will. Free means free, without conditions. It's slides wright in there with uncondtional love.

Conditions transmute free will to 'just rights' so they 'think' they can do whatever they want . The program insists they do. With rights come responsibllity but that's not there either. Doing whatever we want is limited by responsiblity espeically how how it pertains to others. That's not free will either, because free will isn't limited. My free will isn't going to effect other people unless they do not have their own.

So why does a teacher take action to "correct"? Or at least try?

Preservation. Across the board its all about preservation. If I am learning a language like Japanese the person who knows Japanese can correct me. If I resist correction that shows my unwillingness to learn. If I insist on corrupting the language that is serving myself. It doesn't say anything about the teacher it says something about me. I can create a new language, I have the right even, to make a new language, and I can teach new language by but I can't call it Japanese.

One who has come by the truth that they perceive another to lack, has the opportunity to teach.

If they are not interested in perpetuating that illusion represented by the falsehood for their own ends, they will be of a "service to others" disposition.

Yes. There's STO, STS, and now STD (Service to Doctrines) a social disease. . The thing about 'true' service to others is ultimately supports the self. Three's a balance there. If I make the world a better place I would be supported in that. My world would be better.

This is where love and compassion enters into the motivations - because there is a drive to shed light into the shadows created by the "programs".

( By the way your "programs" could be synonymous with my "creations" )

The drive is questionable. There's a space created by people asking to have better quality of life. Demands that all sorts of constructs should come down. The fiat money system, religion, corrupt leaders--all programming. The moment people quit demanding this stuff go away so will the teacher. The moment the programs are gone, so is the teacher. I personally have stepped away from the self empowerment paradigms. People want to talk about the disease, they want to complain about the disease they don't want to cure it. If there is no demand or space for a cure, then there is no space for a healer.

Thre's a fine line there. Programs are replications, creation isn't. We can make our own program though but its usually because another program is place before it. When I teach horse back riding I say don't get frustrated with the horse, you are actually frustrated with yourself. Don't focus on falling off because you will. These are self created programs and they result in frustration that leads to falling off. If they'd stay out of the program running, their body would just auto correct and keep them seated. Balance doesn't come from the mind. They just over ride their inner ear, with their thoughts and feelings, so it can't auto correct the body. When I teach horse back riding I'm not teaching, I'm watching the language between the horse and the rider and seeing where there's the communication breakdown and correcting it.

Teachers of this nature, know that they still have to respect the freewill of others - other wise the service is impure and tainted, and with karmic consequences.

Teachers of this sort of thing understand there is is no free will, just a program. For those who have the means to access their free will they don't feel disrespected by this sort of conversation. People who truly want to learn might be uncomfortable but realizing this isn't personal doesn't take it personally do not feel disrespected.

Service to Self is a program.

People who are not moving under their own volition don't have free will. Paradoxically I can only teach those with the least amount of programming. I can't show it or tell to those who are conditioned to the extent the conditioning has assumed them. A teacher can only teach those who have the ability to learn. If someone can see what is occuring are least programmed and still have access to free will. The difference between teaching and healing. Teaching things of this nature has prophaltic effect. The difference between teaching and healing.

I see the other side of the coin from this that some don't see because I've taught it. And this is what i've leaned in teaching.

I have people approach me and ask' Can you show me how to speak to spirit'

Yes, can you suspend all your beliefs for a day?

No.

Then I can't show you spirit.

But you have to.

No I don't, I not only don't have to, I can't. Spirit comes as it will, not based on our conditionn. Spirit is OUR free will it won't come to where there are conditions and programs.

And they will keep clamoring for it. Wanting what they don't want.

They are welcome to want what they don't want but not at my expense. That's where my free will comes in.

I agree as we teach we are taught. Two years I made a reference to STDs (social diseases) and vaccinations and I had no idea what it meant till today when it slipped off my fingers again.

23. Link to Post #358
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The thing about 'true' service to others is ultimately supports the self. Three's a balance there. If I make the world a better place I would be supported in that. My world would be better.
    Thanks for this a subtle and somewhat overlooked point.

Taking this from an STS perspective, it is obvious that the service to self is certainly more exclusive, and being good at it you are more than 95% self motivated (love for self at the expense of others, freewill notwithstanding! The universe and all within it is for your use - mwahahaha)

STO on the other hand, being "good at it" requires 51% - only a bit more to others than self, but in the service to others, as you say, is service to self so its a fine line.

The drive is questionable. There's a space created by people asking to have better quality of life. Demands that all sorts of constructs should come down. The fiat money system, religion, corrupt leaders--all programming. The moment people quit demanding this stuff go away so will the teacher. The moment the programs are gone, so is the teacher. I personally have stepped away from the self empowerment paradigms. People want to talk about the disease, they want to complain about the disease they don't want to cure it. If there is no demand or space for a cure, then there is no space for a healer.
    Yes, I see this.

Freedom from distortion.

However, the cleaner one makes the table, the more the remaining dirt shows up.

Thre's a fine line there. Programs are replications, creation isn't. We can make our own program though but its usually because another program is place before it. When I teach horse back riding I say don't get frustrated with the horse, you are actually frustrated with yourself. Don't focus on falling off because you will. These are self created programs and they result in frustration that leads to falling off. If they'd stay out of the program running, their body would just auto correct and keep them seated. Balance doesn't come from the mind. They just over ride their inner ear, with their thoughts and feelings, so it can't auto correct the body. When I teach horse back riding I'm not teaching, I'm watching the language between the horse and the rider and seeing where there's the communication breakdown and correcting it.
    Nice one.

I think you and I may appear to have a different take on teaching - but I don't really think we actually do. Teachers are simply individuals that know a thing or things that another person has yet to know (and wants to know - so freewill is in place and respected).

If, for example, this means understanding a dynamic of energy exchange between rider and horse then I am sure we fundamentally agree.

Teachers of this sort of thing understand there is is no free will, just a program. For those who have the means to access their free will they don't feel disrespected by this sort of conversation. People who truly want to learn might be uncomfortable but realizing this isn't personal doesn't take it personally do not feel disrespected.

Service to Self is a program.

People who are not moving under their own volition don't have free will. Paradoxically I can only teach those with the least amount of programming. I can't show it or tell to those who are conditioned to the extent the conditioning has assumed them. A teacher can only teach those who have the ability to learn. If someone can see what is occuring are least programmed and still have access to free will. The difference between teaching and healing. Teaching things of this nature has prophaltic effect. The difference between teaching and healing.

I see the other side of the coin from this that some don't see because I've taught it. And this is what i've leaned in teaching.

I have people approach me and ask' Can you show me how to speak to spirit'

Yes, can you suspend all your beliefs for a day?

No.

Then I can't show you spirit.

But you have to.

No I don't, I not only don't have to, I can't. Spirit comes as it will, not based on our conditionn. Spirit is OUR free will it won't come to where there are conditions and programs.

And they will keep clamoring for it. Wanting what they don't want.

They are welcome to want what they don't want but not at my expense. That's where my free will comes in.

I agree as we teach we are taught. Two years I made a reference to STDs (social diseases) and vaccinations and I had no idea what it meant till today when it slipped off my fingers again.
    Barring minor and semantic differences that can be worked around and mapped into my model, I am pretty sure I am in agreement.

Which is rather boring I know, but hey - whatever
    Last edited by Anchor; 8th March 2012 at 22:53.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

modwiz (9th March 2012), PurpleLama (9th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #359
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

The STS and STOs is interesting. Until we know and love ourselves we don't really have the capacity to love others. This probably goes against the STS and STOs stuff but. When we accept and love ourselves then that is extended out and includes others. STOs without first loving Self is false and part of social conditioning. I know people who are always helpful and loving to others before themselves. Their lack of love of self usually means a diseased body eventually, self sacrifice.

In my experience with horses, the horse tells the story of it's interaction with humans. They look for leadership just as they do in their herd situation. Horses that are petted and treated like precious little things that can do no wrong will eventually take over the leadership role themselves and discipline the rider. This gets quite dangerous and it's not the horses fault.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

9eagle9 (9th March 2012), Alekahn (14th March 2012), Anchor (10th March 2012), DoubleHelix (9th March 2012), Kristin (11th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #360
    Thanks

I have learned more about human relations from horses than I can relate. Their wonderful teachers. empowering to one's self. And they are also self serving...lol. And most of those behaviors come from ..humans. Food aggresive behaviors in particular, show me a horse that is overtly food aggressive and its easy to find out its because of some human assholery. Food denial, using food as punishment or reward. I used to couldnt' worm my mare because she used to have treats offered to them and then was smacked with a baton if she accepted them. And everyone hates off track horses because they don't like to have their face touched. Duhh. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

Its not just survival instinct or who is at the top of the pecking order. . I have horses where I can feed them side by side without a problem. And those who I feed them apart in a feild and they are so busy fighting over the food or both trying to eat both piles at once that some other horses sneak in there and get it. All because of humans instilling conditions in them. And one who bucks constantly when eating, so we bring him in to feed him. His nose rattles his bucket as he's eating , so he reacts as if someone is attempting to steal his food and he bucks throgh his whole meal, bolts his foods, colics and then ...out comes the walking, the muscle relaxers. Forunately we always catch this in time, thank you god.

And I can't help but hide a smile when I find the sort of person who conditions a horse this way and gets trampled at feeding time.

Or the old guy who won't eat during heat spells because his inner knowing tells him he will colic. He drops a pastle of weight in a week, and then we have a skinny horse, and the neighbors not understanding the horse is looking out for his own good, knows he will colic or get sick, calls animal control. We have to pay 400 dollars to have a vet come out to report back to animal control that a horse suffering from a heat wave got skinny (not starved.). All that because did the right thing for itself. That 400 could have been used for fattening him back up when the heat passed, but no people are uncomfortable when they see a skinny horse because they are entirely uneducated and feel like they must go on some crusade' that ultimately doesn't benefit the horse. Some horses are just skinny. No one ever sees an old horse because they are typically put down, but we don't put them down just because their old. Can you imagine the out rage if they found out we were putting our skinny gelding who diets when it gets hot down because he's old. You can't win with this ****ing ignorance and people wonder why I don't 'loooooooooooooooooooove' everyone!!!

If I had a dollar for everytime some idiot called the vet because our Thoroughbreds don't look like big fat quarter horses, I'd be able to afford all these vet calls where the vet shows up, notes the breed, calls animal control and says its a thoroughbred they are always rather slim. Because people don't know. Thank you god, our vet started responding to these calls by saying "F--k you, I was just out to the barn no one is starving." I want to start callign child protective services on some of these people and report their skinny kids and MAYBE they will get the point.

And then the woman who got her first thouroughbreds and fed them to death, 15 pounds of grain a day , she doesn't know the least thing about horses, but can't be told by myself , or the vet who happens to be in the know, that the horses are grossly obsese, going to colic, and their joints are going to suffer. Oh no, she had a horse for a month, and KNEW EVERYTHING. She couldn't ride (because she knew everything) she couldn't lunge them (cause she knew everything) so the horses couldn't be worked, she insisted they stay in all the time , so they were going insane like I would if I drank a gallon of sugar and someone locked me in a closet. Finally one threw her because in her all knowingness she didn't realize it wasn't gentled to ride, and I was like "YAY, way to go horse."

Then it colic'd and there was some excuse for that , any excuse but the fact she was over feeding, she knew nothing, and her thoroughbreds looked like sausages on legs, couldn't be contained without a nose chain because they were mad on sugar, and sick all the time. and sweating buckets when its fifty degrees out because she knew everything. And you can't tell her anything because that's wrong. You can't tell her she's going to kll one of those animals one day because we have already established that she doesn't know to do when one colics.

Is it Service to Self or the horse when I say I hope one of those poor creatures throws her into a tree and breaks her back so she can't interfer with them anymore. I don't know I can't decide. I wish I couldn't think that but it just sorta creeps in there. Most of all I don't care which one it is. I'm biased certainly because I love horses and don't like to see them suffer for the vanity of some brainless twit. I told her if she wants a horse to look like that buy a breed that normally looks like that. A percheron, a halfflinger, a big quarter horse. No she wants throughbreds that should look like anything but what they should look like. She's going to convert them into quarterhores by feeding because she knows everything and we who have been with horses all our lives are just mean , stupid people.

All originated in human conditioning that was self serving to begin with and not what was right for the horse as a horse entity. We decided what was good for the horse based on what made us comfortable.

That's happened to us too, we just passed the conditioning to animals.

thanks for listening to my rant.

I most certainly know it was one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast