+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19

Thread: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted.....

1. Link to Post #361
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...

Pesky neighbors and Soylent Green. Kinda like soup and sandwich.

2. Link to Post #362
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Default Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...

Yes, 9eagle9, horses are great teachers, totally honest and they sure as hell know authentic humans. They do not tolerate pretense. I have had my horses all shut in the paddock with the least feed in this year as it's been soo growthy. The fatties have to be contained. It was interesting watching them work out the pecking order as they are a mix of sexes and the biggest is about eighteen hands and the smallest about ten and a half hands.

Everyone who gets to ride or handle my horses I teach natural horsemanship on the ground and in the saddle. I'm not that good a teacher, but I want my horses to be handled well. It also teaches people horse language which most people cotton on to. At my age, my horses have to be well mannered and respectful. I don't bounce so good when I come off anymore. I am very grateful that I discovered Clinton Andersons Method. It enabled me to 'start' my first horse by just watching his colt starting DVD and applying it. I did have a bit of savvy as to what I was doing but the method filled in my gaps of knowledge. It was kinda bucket list stuff.

Don't know how I would deal with an ignorant horsewoman like you are describing. I find that the horse eventually sorts them out, either by hurting them in some way or scaring the crap out of them. They usually up their game or give up. The trail rides I go on are tough and testing and wannabees don't last long. They push people out of their comfort level (me included) and are like initiations in the wild.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

9eagle9 (9th March 2012), Unified Serenity (9th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #363
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

Taking this from an STS perspective, it is obvious that the service to self is certainly more exclusive, and being good at it you are more than 95% self motivated (love for self at the expense of others, freewill notwithstanding! The universe and all within it is for your use - mwahahaha)

I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, but I completely disagree with this statement, service to self (which I am a proponent of) does not have to be at the expense of others, in fact I think it is for the benefit of others.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Anchor (9th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #364
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

Taking this from an STS perspective, it is obvious that the service to self is certainly more exclusive, and being good at it you are more than 95% self motivated (love for self at the expense of others, freewill notwithstanding! The universe and all within it is for your use - mwahahaha)
    I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, but I completely disagree with this statement, service to self (which I am a proponent of) does not have to be at the expense of others, in fact I think it is for the benefit of others.
    My reference for the meanings of the terms Service to Others and Service to Self is the Law of One material published by L/LResearch.

From what I read of your definition, your approach is overall service to others. It is clearly not the path of one who serves themselves at the expense of, or without consideration to others except as necessary for their own ends.

This fits in with what has been stated about STO being a balance of whereby one is smart enough to pay attention to the needs of the self, and the self's inner world as the means to be an effective instrument of service to others. This is evident, since 51% STO implies a measure of 49% STS, I think the percentages are immaterial, the overall balance of motive is not. Most people I know are more than 51% STO LOL

Really, it is not that important to pigeon hole ourselves, I only do this because it helps me and perhaps some other people with a model that helps to understand some of the WHY of it all.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alekahn (14th March 2012), modwiz (10th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #365
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

thanks for expanding on it, I haven't read "the law of one" material, and I agree, the labels don't necessarily matter but it helps define things which I always like.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. Link to Post #366
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Oh my darling beloved ones, we are in our ufo speeding at the sound of light to come rescue you from the utter ballsup you divine beings all powerful beings made of the world. When we arrrive we'll change your nappies, switch out the old earth for a new one, give you a good feed, and love all of you cause your all so weak to do anything without our help inspitee of the fact you are all powerful beings. (and made such a ballsup of things."
    Before you attempt to hurt a fellow human being by slaughtering them via ridiculing their belief system, it would be a good idea to ascertain what that belief system is. This requires that you focus on something other than yourself momentarily, and actually read what people post. If you had read my posts – oh wait, you have because you have insulted me multiple times in response to them – you would know that I have no time for the GFL, that I await no alien intervention to save me, and that I know that the secret to all is not “love and light”, but the assimilation and reintegration of all that is light and dark with us.

Quote How about that day when I asked you a direct qustion and you evaded me by posting to say you loved me. And then when I said, Nah, don't think so not buying, entirely dishonest, you returned with a volley vertupitude to show without a doubt to our viewing audience here what exactly you were all about. You remember that Music. I could find the post for sure. Evidence.
    When you ask me a question that I haven't already answered earlier, I may answer it. Again, give people the respect of your attention please. Go hard finding "evidence" - I stand by everything I write, and admit when I am in error. Close examination of our exchanges by anyone with awareness (who are not easily fooled) will not show me in a bad light. I will state again, that I Love you because you are human - ask not for whom the bell tolls. What I dislike is your style of hypnotic mis-direction. Vertupitude is not a word by the way.

Quote And your ego was in no way way involved in your response?
    Actually, no it wasn't. You can try all you like to hurt me with words, or to injure my ego, but you will fail. It is your ego that makes you joyously gloat over having made a fellow human being cry (as I have seen you do here), and your ego that makes you boast that you will destroy others in the same manner. You will no doubt give your stock-standard "mirror" response to this, but know that I see this for the evasion tactic it is.

Quote I am an authority on channeling and I'm giving you a ...FAIL.
    No, you are not. You are in thrall to your ego, and you derive pleasure from hurting other people. That makes you an impure channel by any one's definition. How ironic that this should be pointed out to you in your own soapbox thread about corruption.

Now, my energy is best expended elsewhere.

10. Link to Post #367
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Quote I will state again, that I Love you because you are human - ask not for whom the bell tolls.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

ljwheat (10th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #368
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

But somehow I sense, Music, that you will be back . I make a prediction that you will be back.

And when you come back you will have fulfilled my egotistical declaration.

But what's even funnier. If you don't come back I don't have to read your vapid judgements and assumptions of where I get my pleasures from which are not based on any evidence but are genereated from your prejudice. A function of the ego.

Truly a win win situation for me. No energy expenditure here.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 10th March 2012 at 22:04.

13. Link to Post #369
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

When beliefsystems are seen for wot they are ie machines handled by
    robotic people playing roles to enslave humans one can at least pay them
    attention by questioning them. As long as people prefer believing in wot so
    ever instead of knowing wot is, there will be a demand for beliefsystems.
    And if anyone feel ridiculed by wot I just said, he /she can just forgive me
    as that act seems very commonly suggested by beliefsystems.
    Last edited by jorr lundstrom; 10th March 2012 at 23:05.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (11th March 2012), Alekahn (14th March 2012), Jeffrey (14th January 2013), modwiz (10th March 2012), PurpleLama (12th March 2012), Sebastion (10th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19