+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast

Thread: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted.....

1. Link to Post #321
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...

We are many individuals and it is inevitable that what one sees according to their own distortions will not be seen the same by others.

But this is a discussion forum, so I want to at least say what I see.

I certainly see the service to others that is presented by 9eagle9 warts and all.

It is a service that has been provided to this forum in times past, yet I am pleased to have seen it run full bore in this thread thus far.

Obviously one is somewhat empathetic when one see's the hurt feelings of ruffled feathers of others.

Will we ever get passed that? I hope we can.

Will we ever be able to make the choice not to be offended?

I submit that ANYONE who is in the remotest way is confronted by what 9eagle9 is saying, or even the "way" it is being said, try to come up with an explanation for that offense that does not involve them-selves or them-ego-selves.

To my eyes, 9eagle9, cannot help perform this shamanic service .... and it seems to me that the cat is well and truly out of that bag now (if it was ever in one - not sure).

She cannot help it, nor can she cannot help the fact that her posts are read differently by different people.

9eagle9's posts ( the serious ones at any rate ) contain a discernible force-multiplier which is based on the archetypal subject matters chosen that focuses the feather ruffling. Its plain to me that this is happening. If I were a moderator, my task would be to figure out if it was being done maliciously. If I were a moderator, I would have decided the answer was no.

The shamanic process is not done for the service of self! It cannot be so by definition.

Is 9eagle9 special in this regard? No, but I do respect the service.

Is 9eagle9 an authority for any other than herself? No.

Is 9eagle9 better or worse than are any of us? No.

In my opinion....the process uses everything and all the energy of the person who is being attended by the shaman. The shaman does NOT have a choice. It may seem paradoxical, but the shaman is a HEALER. Also IMO they can't actually do much about it either except be there and flow as they were intended so to do. Force is met by equal an opposing force as a reflection in a mirror.

There are many questions to be asked of oneself:

What is confronted?

Who or what is it that feels confronted?

What is offended?

Who or what is it that feels offended?

Who and what is it that feels the need to lash out and put this b***h in her place?

How dare she assume the things she does about ME?

How dare she "blaspheme" against the channelers?

What the hell does she know about love and light?

Where is all that darkness I see here coming from?

... etc

Perhaps, we are seeing an opportunity that in hindsight one may be disposed to give one eye teeth for at some future date if one was to overlook the nature of the things being addressed here today.

This is a deeply profound thread if it is read with some detachment.

Detachment from what? LOL

That's all I and my hopefully sub-ordinated ego have to say about that

Channeling.

I have seen a few people on this forum channel who do, from time to time, and some who always post when channeling their higher selves, and it is very obvious to me when it is happening.

Whats so hard to accept about it?

Didn't anyone tell you the paradigm was changing?

Disclaimer : this was not an exclusively channeled message - does it even matter?

When did we re-start judging the messenger and not the message?

Or did we never stop?

My thanks once again for this thread and to all those that read it and the moderators who have tolerated it.

My thanks to 9eagle9.
    Last edited by Anchor; 6th March 2012 at 04:02.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), Alekahn (14th March 2012), D-Day (6th March 2012), DoubleHelix (6th March 2012), gooty64 (6th March 2012), jimbojp (6th March 2012), Kristin (6th March 2012), Lisab (6th March 2012), Maria Stade (7th March 2012), modwiz (7th March 2012), PurpleLama (6th March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012), Selene (6th March 2012), TargeT (6th March 2012), Unified Serenity (6th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #322
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...

Great post anchor i agree whole-heartdly, however 9 eagle does claim to be the authority on channeling???

Quote When did we re-start judging the messenger and not the message?
    Isnt that what 9 Eagle does??? judges the message not the messager??? Here here!!! If this is done with investigative work, where plaeigarisation is done, people should be alerted to this fact, however i think its impossible to investigate every channelled message, in this process, & we can't possibly judge all channeled information on whether its 'authentic' or not this way, i think its far better to just stay true to what resonates with yourself, if 9 Eagle is a shamic, then by her own tradition, really should she be making posts about other 'channels' in the first place??? Perhaps im being naive here, perhaps i dont know enough about shamic traditions, i dont know, im just interested thats why i ask? Im not judging what she does, merely being a little skeptical on her views on channeling, i do agree with a lot of other things she says, i.e mind-control, perceptions, discernment, logic, knowledge etc, conditioning etc. These are age old wisdome, conditioning is a psychological theory, mind-control is also, discernment is being skeptial, not pseudo-skeptical, perceptions, what we see, what others see, all very relevant. However i understand why she wanted to test this out, however its important to take responsiblity and use common curtosity if we do upset people, now we can't possible council everybody, however we can be mature about our knowledge, & choose to see where & how it may upset equalibriams, have to remember forums are swarmed with psychological damaged people xxx
    Last edited by nf857; 6th March 2012 at 03:24.

4. Link to Post #323
    United States Avalon Member Douglass's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nf857 (here)
    Quote think you did touch on some good points here, yet I think you are too hard on the phenomenon of "channelings".
    Everyone knows the in congruences as far as the scheduled ET appearances.
    You stress evidence, yet what evidence do you have that the channels are fake?
    For instance no one can truly prove that the story in the Bhagavad Gita actually took place. Does that make the teachings any less divine?

Even if the channeled material is not from advanced e.t.s watching over us, it does seem that a lot of it is channeled from a good intentioned heart seeking God's salvation.
    Anything through uplifting intentions which reminds us of our interconnectedness is a worthy addition in my mind.
    I think odds which are evidence in their own sense point to the fact that most likely super advanced ETs probably are watching over us.

I would be wary of using evidence as an idol, surely god can not be deduced
    Hi Douglas,

Have you ever thought that 'channeled' information could come from people's future selves, & people who can tap into this are spreading their own neurosis??? If we only use ten percent of our brain, what the heck does the other ten percent do? Its a GREY AREA, as the like to say, all this talk of 'one consiousness' holds a lot of weight with me, as i think, 'one consiousness' is ourselves as a 'collective' if any of used all of our brains, we would be 'fully consious' beings, able to shift dimensions, to become 'GOD' we would in effect be 'FULLY CONSIOUCESS', people channeling information can be very cryptic, like the pleaidians, that say, they do this for their own selfish reasons, & also say that they have influenced this 3d world, they also state they have come back in this time to change time in this world, isnt that suggestive of a future self from another dimension??? If this is true this explains what happens on other dimensions, happens on this one, so we should not trust others channeling, only our own, listen to your own inner voice not others, be only guided by your own truth, i know the only person i can trust is myself truely, my inner self helps me every step of the way x
    I mostly agree with you. My main point is there is no reason to have a witch hunt and try to intimidate people to not post things on Avalon.

If the channeled material is "wrong". So what..... are we gonna kick em out?
    ~~ In wonderment I bow to the Cosmos ~~

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Douglass For This Post:

Anchor (6th March 2012), Carmen (6th March 2012), Lettherebelight (6th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #324
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote I mostly agree with you. My main point is there is no reason to have a witch hunt and try to intimidate people to not post things on Avalon.

Not at all, leave em to it is my motto, people are resposible for themselves, what they choose to beleive is up to them, & any type of belief symtoms are personal, so definitly should not be attacked. However this is 9 Eagle's thread, so its herself who is getting attacked. If she goes on 'chanelled threads' & starts de-bunking threads, then she would have valid reasons for doing so i.e plaegarisation, if she chooses to spread the knowledge of this, in can only go more good than bad, however if her own perceptions are not coming from hard truths, therefore can't be shown to be anything other than her own beleifs or perceptions, than this would do more harm than good. You have to understand knowledge is power, & when whistle-blowers come out about something, they dont derserve to be attacked for it xxx

7. Link to Post #325
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Douglass (here)
    I mostly agree with you. My main point is there is no reason to have a witch hunt and try to intimidate people to not post things on Avalon.

Free speech means that they get to post it, and I get to call them on it if they use logical fallacy or act as if its true & I think its not, I don't see why so many people have a problem with this, I have just as much of a right to call them on what I see as bull**** as they do to post it.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom to listen to only what you want to listen to, it means listening to what you DON'T want to (or just not reading it / walkin away)
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th March 2012 at 07:02.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Lettherebelight (6th March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #326
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Free speech means that they get to post it, and I get to call them on it if they use logical fallacy or act as if its true & I think its not, I don't see why so many people have a problem with this, I have just as much of a right to call them on what I see as bull**** as they do to post it.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom to listen to only what you want to listen to, it means listening to what you DON'T want to (or just not reading it / walkin away)
    I don't think anyone on the forum has a problem with this. This makes good sense to me.
    What people may object to is being called hypocritical for their use of words. But then if they point out any use of words that they feel is innappropriate then they are told that there is something wrong with their thinking ....do you see how this could be percieved as a totalitarian viewpoint? You disagree with my opinion, "you need to look at yourself for the problem?"

This thread, as far as I can tell, is supposed to be about expressing ourselves authentically, without conditioned, linguistic programming. That's a tall order, as very few of us, if any, are beyond the three modes of nature which govern this universe.

The bottom line is, we can't expect everyone in this world to be to our liking.

Most people on this forum are here to present what they believe to be good and true.
    Many have firm beliefs...nothin' wrong with that as far as I can see. People will always have their belief, their Truth...and that may well vary from individual to individual. No one has to agree with the Channelings, I know I certainly regard them to be of dubious origin, but if folks pass them on because they get some kind of inspiration from them, that doesn't bother me either. People will believe what they want to believe.

I believe in Light...the light of Truth. And I believe in the mighty power of Love, which is God. I guess that makes me a Love and Lighter....uh oh!

I mean no one harm, and no one has anything to fear from me...or what I think...just ramblings....thoughts and words.. Better shutup now... bye!
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 6th March 2012 at 08:19.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Selene (6th March 2012), TargeT (6th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #327
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)

I don't think anyone on the forum has a problem with this. This makes good sense to me.
    What people may object to is being called hypocritical for their use of words. But then if they point out any use of words that they feel is innappropriate then they are told that there is something wrong with their thinking ....do you see how this could be percieved as a totalitarian viewpoint? You disagree with my opinion, "you need to look at yourself for the problem?"
    Words are like math, they have a correct & proper usage, Grammar is the first of the trivium (http://www.triviumeducation.com/ ) for a reason, you must understand a word and use it properly or your communication is not clear & possibly is misleading.

This thread is supposed to be about expressing ourselves authentically, without conditioned, linguistic programming. That's a tall order, as very few of us, if any, are beyond the three modes of nature which govern this universe.

The bottom line is, we can't expect everyone in this world to be to our liking.
    like or like not should not matter right? I'm here for information, not to make friends; If I'm incorrect in my thinking or wrong in anyway I expect someone to correct me as fast as I would correct them, the topic (channeling, predictions, conspiracy theory etc..) should not matter at all.

Most people on this forum are here to present what they believe to be good and true.
    Many have firm beliefs...nothin' wrong with that as far as I can see. People will always have their belief, their Truth...and that may well vary from individual to individual.No one has to agree with the Channelings, and if folks pass them on because they get some kind of inspiration from them, that doesn't bother me either.
    What if that belief is damaging? (to others)

I believe in Light...the light of Truth. And I believe in the mighty power of Love, which is God. I guess that makes me a Love and Lighter....uh oh!

I mean no one harm, and no one has anything to fear from me...or what I think...just ramblings....thoughts and words.. Better shutup now... Sorry ..bye!
    Intent is good, intent helps empathetic understand of someone, but it does not excuse spreading of false hope or ideas that influence someone to act in a way that is not in their best interest.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #328
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Saying namaste is not the point really, its how things get corrupted to mean what they don't mean losing thier meaning and significance and their helpfulness. Their truth is lost. Not that doing it has created some sort of awful vortex that people are going to get sucked in to and never return from.
    I think this needs to be emphasized a bit more; I was having this discussion over the weekend.

we are over exposed, we are de-sensitized, we are shocked with things so bright and fantastical that the "ordinary" seems mundane,.. to illustrate my point I pointed to a round dome shaped thermostat control on a near by wall & asked if anyone had sat and thought how beautiful it is, the shadow its casting, the fact that its there and we can observe it..

I think this is what is happening to us,, its "A Brave New World" as huxley would say (or his book title did... haha) this goes back to your previous explanation of "psychic" which ironically hilarious to me as I am a proponent of the 7 liberal arts, the first of which is GRAMMAR!

I did not even stop to examine the root meaning of the word as its "new" meaning was so prevalent in my mind... I cannot think of a better example of how the watering down of terms like Namaste damages everyone...

Intuition would be a great example, I know its real because I've done things I shouldn't be able to with it, but its so subtle, so quiet.. I don't know if I've heard it in years because apparently the only time I let my block down for it to come through is extremely specific & oriented to a subject I feel confident that I know (perhaps lessening my critical barrier's ability to block me)

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    There is actually a chakra in each of the palms of your hands (and your feet too).

Most people just focus on the main 7 spine ones, but there are others. Notably the hands and feet.
    I do a lot of torrid visualizations, I try to see myself instead of a conduit with an input on top and out put on the bottom, i see the bottom energy recycling to the top & sometimes feel a physical rush doing that, the same strange head "tingling" I feel when i'm thinking about a topic and decide its profound... seems very placeboish to me though it really lifts my mood and brings a smile to my face... I fantasize that it's me producing carbon7 haha..

I can see how Namaste is somewhat like that, I'm pretty sure I got the above from something I read on the interwebs... I don't know what it is about that stuff but it feels right so why not do it... and intent does seem key (though I think my critical barrier is ****ing strong.. haha lots of doubt)

Great post! Thank you! I'm not sure if you are aware of this but here's the second vid of "Secret of Secrets"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

TargeT (6th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #329
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

One can also see the drama as a test, who will see bs and call it, and who won't. Some people appreciate forthrightness and clarity, but for others it's too, um, uncomfortable.

Or, without bs to sift through, who can practice discernment? See?

Thanks, 9, once again.

16. Link to Post #330
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Thank you Ankh-or. Unfortunately the word shaman has become a perverted word. 40 years of bs has pretty much driven out integrated shamanic expression to be replaced by costumed posers, I am reluctant to assume the energy associated with the word which not a title but a state of being. It's deliberate ;people who can retrieve knowledge are being being pushed out in favor of people who won't be able to help anyone access their own shamanic expression or state of being. The only thing I can do while the herd runs over the cliff is to let people know "Hey its okay you're not running over the cliff and this is why--this is why they are running over and cliff and gee weren't you smart not to. Your truest your essential shamanic self"

Is this self serving. To certain extent yes. I don't want to live in world where there's me and the rest composed of zombie apocalypse.

What hurts is to watch your brothers &sisters turn from their authentic family for something that isn't real. To that soap opera family playing on the cosmic tv that encourages them to kill their authentic family --that hurts. That a wound we all share. A collective psyche wound. We've been doing it for a long time. We killed our family in Crusades because something 'out there' told us to. In the Burning times, because 'something out there' told us to. All our human history is one long relentless kill pen because something out there told us to.

Love doesn't hurt and doesn't kill. When people speak authentically there is no pain. There might not be agreement only a conract or program needs agreement. Those are people I love. They are real. They deserve my love, they earned it simply being who they are, they didn't abandon their family and its reciprocated back to me not in agreement but simply by being real and authentic. Granting me the honor of something so rare, so lost in the world and is their authentic expression. They haven't chosen a soap opera over us. Those people are easy to love. I do love those people they way cherish something that is increasingly rare.

When someone steps forward and transcends what I'm saying then they can be the authority on the subject. It' s not a contest is doing what all the catch phrases say to do. "Ascend" " "Become yourself" Not holding them as thoughts but becoming into that being of authentic expression.

And people are going in that direction particualrly in the last few months where people have decided "I don't know what the truth is, but it isn't this crap". I KNOW that I can't do anything about the herd runners. That door was shut in 2010, they will run over the cliff, they already have. There is spiritual death that comes before a physical death and they got it. So why bother to kick dead people, when there are people choosing to live. Live while they are living. Those people that have not abandoned who we are.

We have been taught not to trust truth or knowledge. Particularly our own. That sort of channeling which isn't contributes to that, they do not want us using our higher intellgiecene. Do we ever ask why?

I post this to :

Help people keep themselves safe--preserve that authentic self. If you throw it away on this cheap junk do we really think that they are going to accord the rest of this the same respect, and value and love. No they have made it obvious they do not. . To let those who don't know what channeling is make safe choices. If I said, O here, be cautious of supplement X it may hurt you, that's fine. But if I give caution against this progam that will assimilate every part of you destroying your quality of life.....I'm bad!

Productive choices. Not all channeling is channeling. Real channeling doesn't have scripts and psychological programming which is easily deconstructed. The messenger can't defend it because the message carries it's own evidence. Those messages are not real and we are far more intelligient that the message. That's it. Like it, love it or lump. WE ARE MORE INTELLGIENT.

What causes the emotional reactions is that people who advocate this stuff KNOW they cannot defend their message that carries own evidence of foul play, and ...the can't break down messages like this. It's not about hurt feelings. It's about programs that run along emotional ley lines within, and when the program breaks down there is an emoitonal reaction. This is a litmus test for who is doing what.

The powers that be carry calling cards, patterns of repeated behavior. We know this. Those who are not moving under their volition carry their own calling cards, its the script, it never deviates. I didn't create that but I'm not supporting it.

Why?

Because YOU, people out there from members to moderation are asking for it not to supported. DAILY you are asking for a better of quality of life and when someone attempts to show you what is , in part, disqualifying your life you attack them!!!!!.

Your calls for help are not going unheeded.

Can you sit for one moment and think "What am I doing to build my own prison' Because that is it. The moment someone responds to your wish, your desire for a better quality of life, you attack them, you want them to shut up, you shoot them. Where did that crazy making **** come from? It's not coming from us , authentic humans.

If you do not want what you are demanding, this better quality of life, stop asking. It would come but perhaps not in the way you 'think' or 'feel' it should.

This is why on an energetic attractive level we are not shifting towards obviated freedom collectively across the board. People are calling for help and people are delivering and we get shot out. We're bullet dodgers. We have to be how else do we preserve what is left that's real? How else are we going to preserve even the notion of self preservation. We dodge bullets.

A program can't dodge a bullet.. It carries its own blow up device.

Now......On a energetic level, you're playing the head game with it too. We're calling for help, the universe is delivering and we're slamming the door shut because its not coming in the way we 'think' or 'feel' about it. It's not a ufo, its not Jesus in a spacecraft, its not a beam of light highlighting how mediocre, bland and mundane and BORING we are when parroting a script. When becoming a program.

Am I playing God? Yes here I'll play God: Keep ourselves safe. It is okay to preserve your own un programmed intellgience. it is okay to preserve what still remains of badly broken down species. Please preserve that little is left of creation within you.

This what I get annoyed , with some members of the population and moderation. I gave a fair warning. This thread was not about love and light. Our feelingss are not going to be babysat in the thread. That means we're gonna set the control mechanisms down. You don't have to worry about hurting my attachments to things. I'm a big girl I can take it. Clearing the communication channels between us by making this agreement. There we have an oppotunity to make a choice and say "Maybe this will bother me.I'll sit this one out. Nope instead the herd rushe in with their sacred cows trailing behind them throw themselves on the sword and offended and hurt. Those who could not set their control mechanism down got their feathers singed. I said they don't know how to dodge bullets, they hav etheir own blow up devices.

That is a litmus test .. It is okay to have a litmus test, to keep us safe. I have somehing worth preserving. I see it in others, someones worth preserving. I don't have to 'do' anything, all I have to do is see what is worth preserving and then ID that which wants to corrupt it. Swallow it, ID theft. To be hoenst I don't care about non-people. Why should I? People laugh at those who wrap themselves up in soap operas to the point they assume them as a proxy-family. Why is so horrible that I don't care about the people assimilated into a soap opera there are no more real than the roles played on TV.

This is telling me something. One, is it a person who is endoctrinated into the inauthentic channels .I, in my own authority have the choice to determine is that person assimitlated. I in my obligation to my family am responsible to disclose to them. And no one can take that choice away from me. A moral obligation to myself. I have been given this life to manage, and so have we all. If I see something trying to manage our life...should we just be quiet? How are we gong to achieve this central desire towards a better quality of life if we keep doing that?

Who is speaking to me? Is it their construct or their entity or is it them? When the script goes off and Anchor has noted a few of them, that begins to tell me something. It all carries its own evidence. . You can tell by the script they are using. A person moving under their own volition will mutter and say "I'm not listering to her, I'm not reading her crap" and walk away, a person who is attached to a construct or entity can't stay away , no matter how upset they get, their purpose as mentioned before is to bar the door to any sort of knowledge concerning how they work. Assimilate if prossible but that's not possible here. So kill it. When they can't get me to stop revealing the program, they know exactly what to do. Someone else will do it on their behalf. People don't like the idea of being influenced by this collective hive mind, but ....they are . Do these people when they are feeling pain, its coming from the script, the program, not from us.

Who is telling us we don't the right to know who is who and what is what and preserve ourselves from it? Where is that coming from?

So when someone comes to our door, and says they are the meter reader and you ask for ID. ...that's okay right? Right no beef there. Why is it an issue in polite spiritual socieites and alternative media?Do we really think its an accident that alternative spirituality got mixed up in alternative media. No...it got shuffled togeher so the program could start running against the truth of our occult, political and economic whistleblowers.

There is no one in this forum that is going to keep me safe from this crap. I have to do it. The people who are attempting to inform others so they can make safe choices are going to be targeted.

You just listen to their scripts and shrug, and know that they've revealed everything you need to know about them. Again it all carries its own evidence. You don't have to believe me, or trust me, it carries its own evidence..

Not a thread for people who have arrested spiritual development. Arrested development has nothing to do with alleged spiritual knowledge, or how much you pray, channel, read, or meditate. You don't have to 'know' anything in order to have a healthy spiritual development on.

The physical world is a reflection of the unseen worlds, and outer worlds . Certains things here, apply out there. This is not the only illusionary world.

Not everyone loves you. Not everyone loves me. I accept that. It's not a requirment to be loved, or love everyone. You can't love really love something tha is not real and it just dumb to expect people to. Where did we get that idea? From Channeling.

Channeling that wasn't actually channeling. Not real channeling.

A real channel doens't provide false information. A false channel cannot provide real love.

I know a lot of people who are aware of what I speak. Not vast crowds but enough. I see them speculate on it all the time and they are correct. There is all sorts of nasty constructs out there. Constructs are psychic imprints, recordings, they say the same thing everytime. Pull string constructs. Everyone is becoming aware of trickster entiites.--I'm not even concerned with that sort of thing it is the constructed etheric matter that concerns me. The construct the Memorex recording is built to be self preserving, the more you repeat the script the construct is fed. Who is feeding on the construct, who beneifts from the construct. People who want to keep us dumb. That's why those things are there, those false sources of channeling. To keep us dumb. I've never seen one that deviated from the script or said anything intelligent.

Where am I seeing true intellgience from? From people. People who stay away from this corruption. They are not just organic portials to spew a scripted recording or cut and paste it.

And now that is wrong too. Where is this program coming from? Why is not okay to preserve what intellgience we have left to us?

Now even being warned of dangerous constructs is a bad thing. Warning pepole of something that can potentially harm them, harm their pysche if not approached correctly, is 'a bad thing'. Where did that come from? Did that come people like Anchor and Target or anyone else in this thread who can come here and not switch on the program.

This thread doesn not require agreement. It only required a bit human reality.

this is the only thing that is required is to preserve what is real and authentic about people. If that makes me a bad person, ..

I'd rather be a real live bad human than a good organic portal.

17. Link to Post #331
    Thanks

Hello Target, thanks for reading my post.

I can see how language can be compared to maths, yet it is quite different in that there are so many variables, perhaps unlimited variables.

I'm sure we would agree, That communication betwixt humans is largely an intuitive science, or perhaps more correctly described as an art. Words are no more than our attempt at expression of thoughts and ideas. The more important question is..What is the motive? My perception on the motive of this this thread was a desire to shed light on the true nature and expression of love.

Words can often get in the way, and abstract ideas are often expressed better through example than rhetoric.

In regards to people being to our liking, I meant that applies to the message that we espouse as well. For our words, beliefs, ideas and passions are really who we are.

Certainly, if another's beliefs is causing injury to oneself or others, one has the choice to speak up...but where would one draw the line? It would require one to deeply consider the word harm. Harm...bodily, mentally, spiritually? the word 'harm' suggests an act of violence on some level.
    Himsa-violence
    Ahimsa--nonviolence

Who will define the type of harm? Perhaps it lies with each of us to do so for ourselves. Otherwise we enter the arena of the 'thought police', the very concept we are opposed to. I for one do not wish to go there.

This part of the forum is discussing matters of a spiritual nature. Part of our spirituality is our human experience, with all our inherent flaws.
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 6th March 2012 at 16:24.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

modwiz (7th March 2012), TargeT (6th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #332
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Interesting to say the least. I've been watching this thread for a few days now and seeing the unfolding thoughts on the written page. I find it interesting that here and on other threads there are many who feel attacked due to their own mirror. I've watched these triggers happen as truth is exposed and creates a space where others react due to a psychological need to desperately save their own programmed paradigm. This is heavy stuff, having your reality striped away so that it can be questioned feels like an attack on you personally. But it isn't one. It is only truth and an invitation to further develop.

Let me be clear here... 9eagle9 can not feel attacked because she is resting in truth. When you are in truth, attacks can not change the truth as the truth IS. No amount of badgering or pointing the finger can change that. The idea that a person is an agent or is trying to manipulate others into a NWO paradigm is a false one. Only you can do that to yourself, first of all. Take the mirror out and look closely. What feels uncomfortable here? Remember that if you are resting in truth, which is love in it's purest form, you will not feel at all intimidated, confused, angry, or besieged by another. If you are in a false truth, you will feel the need to defend your self created paradigm voraciously.

What is the cause of this need to create a false truth in order to survive here (which is an illusion)? It can be anything from the quest for knowledge, the need to placate a painful memory, or even the need to hang on to a victim mentality to define oneself. It can be the need to fit in to a greater group or it can be the collection of a searching consciousness into the larger energy of a darker trick cabal with it's own agenda of confusion and mimicry set up to contain you. Whatever the case may be, it will appeal to your ego to be there.

Truth will not appeal to your ego because it shows us instantly where the ego fails and where intelligence begins. This is not to say that a person trying to save their ego is not intelligent, on the contrary... it takes a great deal of intelligence to manipulate your ego to such an extent that a person will use anything (including false ideas of love) in order to preserve it. The crux here is that the ego that is being preserved is a false one and can not serve it's original purpose... which was to protect you in the first place. Nor can the ego survive under false conditions, it has a litmus test... it will react in order to protect itself. That is how you know when to look deeper and question your own paradigm.

We have all we need inside of us already to make ourselves whole. We have every tool we need NOW to see clearly into our own ego, intents, spirit, and our relationship with creator. We are not separate from creator. We do not need to search for "God" as God is here now in every particle of our beings. We must have an honest relationship with ourselves to have an honest relationship with God.

In so far as channeling goes, the more grounded in truth the channel then the less distortion in the information. It's rather simple.

In so far as semantics go, this will vary depending on the experiences of the person using the language. Should we have a common ground in language to express ourselves more adequately? That would be helpful at this time in order to communicate our ideas on a level ground of dialog, as one word can mean different things to another at this juncture, which permeates confusion rather then understanding. Education has been usurped also for this purpose. If we can not communicate with each other, we will not be able to organize.

Just a few thoughts to ponder.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th January 2013), JSGlasgow (7th March 2012), Khaleesi (6th March 2012), Lettherebelight (6th March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012), Selene (6th March 2012), TargeT (6th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #333
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Certainly, if another's beliefs is causing injury to oneself or others, one has the choice to speak up...but where would one draw the line? It would require one to deeply consider the word harm. Harm...bodily, mentally, spiritually? the word 'harm' suggests an act of violence on some level.
    Himsa-violence
    Ahimsa--nonviolence

Indeed, where do you draw the line. One's beliefs, and programs WILL cause injury. I have explained a million times why that is so. I KNOW people have a bug their arse because I see right through them. They don't even own their own bug up their arse though!

This is where the programming and assimliation inserts itself, so its nearly seamless. Nearly...not seamless but nearly. There's a crevice, you put your fingers in there and wiggle and you'll no from real and not real.

Harm. Are we harming the actual essence of a human. Can't do that. It can be smothered, disconnected from, tuned out of touch but it can't be harmed. Can you hurt someones feelings. Yes. Can you hurt a belief system. No. Can you hurt a program running along the ley line of emotions or feelings. Can a program be harmed. NO, its not real. The program though will trigger an emotional response on the emotional lines its running along and bite it's host when the program is threatened by being revealed for what is.

People don't have control over themselves that is the entire point. I warned people this wasn't about pampering their programming. Could they help themselves. NO!

Them being the host, anytime they hear something that is not supporting the program they will get bitten. They never blame the program, how could they? They don't even know its there. You tell them its there and the program bites them. So the rationalization is that 'we're' hurting them.

So defining which one we are actually harming is where is the line is at. People adopt the beliefs and programs and when those beliefs are challenged cry foul, cry harm. We are not required to safe keep that which damages us. things that are not real we are not obligated to preserve. Defining what is real and what isn't is the problem here. Because this sort of programming inserts itself right in this very place. I begin to define how the program works, and programmed people start reacting. They aren't reacting , they no longer have to ability to have a normal human reaction--their program is pinching them. Don't look at that! PUsh it away! Attack!!!

This is why the programs insert themselves along the lines of emotional manipulation---to protect the program. So people can be accused of emotional harm when its the artifical program that has been triggered to harm . It's the parasites defense. . Its a parasite, you damange the parasite and it bites the host. A human who has not gave up their self idenity to a artifical construct , these parasites--cannot be harmed. A person who has given themselves up to a program, belief, construct and cannot separate themselves from the program will be harmed. Not by anything external, not by anything I'm saying, but by the program itself. The program . the host cannot separate themselves from the program so they perceive they are being harmed.

Without conducting a disclaiming poll prior to intiating into any exploration of spirituality and consciousness hurt feelings are going to happen. I don't feel sorry for parasites, why should I feel compassion for something that would damage us? It's like saying you need to tip toe around addictive people and never mention that perhaps their drugs or alcohol is hurting them.

"Don't mention to ANYONE that its possible that the alcohol, and drugs could hurt anyone because my own program will get threatned and punished."

"Don't mention to ANYONE that it is possible inauthentic messages could hurt anyone because my own porgram will get threatned and punish me."

Do I care that an atheist doesn't believe in God. No. Why should I? They can't do anything to God. Do I care when a atheist attacks me. Why should I, they can't do anything to me or God. Do I ever have atheists attack me. Not real ones. ...lol. Fake Atheists will. That's their program a real atheist wouldn't give a **** or feel threatened about anyting I'm doing. Neither will a person who is spiritually developing themselves.

This is how parasitical energies and programs are preserved. The lines between what is real and what is not is blurred. To trick and manipulate the observer. If the observign isn't buying their story, then they will manipulate someone into acting on their behalf. Find another program running. Or lots of them. You know what though, one zillion programs doesn't have anywhere nearly approaching the durablity and intelligience of an authentic human being. People often wonder why I don't defend certain other people. I don't need to their real, their durable, that program isn't going to take them down.

I'm posting the symptoms of programmed parasitical attacks. And what happens? Do I fool myself for one moment thinking I've actually hurt another human. No. The point of identifying programs and parasites is to not be manipulated by them. Its trying to make me think I'm hurting a person when its the program hurting the person. I would be mortified and hurt myself I ever thought I had harmed a real person. A real person can disagree and not be damaged by it. The programmign re translates everything I say to a programmed person, if you read up thread you wil see where people retranlated everything I have said to support their program. So it won't bite them. That is a absuive relationship. I could no more look at that situation than I could look at a child groveling to an abusive parent, damaging and harming themselves to keep a parastical parent from abusing them.

This is not new, its been going on for thousands of years. So...that means I'm pretty well sick of it. I hear in my daily life constantly the person who is put upon by a program whining at me.

"its not fair that you are 46 and look 26"

I stopped the program.

"Its not fair you can eat whatever you want"

I stop the program.

"its not far you can smoke your brains and be healthy"

I stopped the program.

"Its not far you get whatever you want and not work for it."

I STOPPED THE PROGRAM.

do I think these are rational living people who are saying this stuff to me. No, not for a moment. It's the program needling them. Keeping them from what they want, but not allowing them to have it.

Would any rational human come into my home , stick their arm down the garbage disposal, flip the switch and start whining and mewling about how its not fair that their feeligns are getting hurt, and its not fair I'm standing around pain free.

Its not pain free to watch this ****.

Do I think for one moment these are real living authentic breathing human beings doing this. No , God no, I don't. To do that would be me dishonoring what remains of our humanity. To confuse authentic humanity for these robots would be where my true disrespect and dishonor comes from. . But its still not pain free. It's real pain though. Not something biting me.

No. Not for one moment do I believe that is authentic human behaving that way. that is someone who has been taken over. Do I feel sorry for them. Yes, they are the walking dead. Do I feel sorry enough to allow them to spread their disease. No, again that would be dishonoring what little remains of authentic humanity. No more than I would allow the hunting of a rare animal into extinction without protest.

But everyone expects me to treat them as if they are...authentic. When its obvious they are not. I don't expect anyone to treat me more than what I am. If they want to be treated as living breathing human beings (who are incredicly durable because they are not in self destruct mode all the time) then .....stop the program.

22. Link to Post #334
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

A clue to stopping the program is in your tag...

"I don't have to believe everything I think."

Well said.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th March 2012), CdnSirian (14th January 2013), Jeffrey (14th January 2013), modwiz (7th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #335
    Thanks

Yes, even though we may have beliefs, and we all do, they are constantly evolving...hopefully!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th January 2013), modwiz (7th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #336
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    There is all sorts of nasty constructs out there. Constructs are psychic imprints, recordings, they say the same thing everytime. Pull string constructs. Everyone is becoming aware of trickster entiites.--I'm not even concerned with that sort of thing it is the constructed etheric matter that concerns me. The construct the Memorex recording is built to be self preserving, the more you repeat the script the construct is fed. Who is feeding on the construct, who beneifts from the construct. People who want to keep us dumb. That's why those things are there, those false sources of channeling. To keep us dumb. I've never seen one that deviated from the script or said anything intelligent.

Where am I seeing true intellgience from? From people. People who stay away from this corruption. They are not just organic portials to spew a scripted recording or cut and paste it.

And now that is wrong too. Where is this program coming from? Why is not okay to preserve what intellgience we have left to us?

Now even being warned of dangerous constructs is a bad thing. Warning pepole of something that can potentially harm them, harm their pysche if not approached correctly, is 'a bad thing'. Where did that come from? Did that come people like Anchor and Target or anyone else in this thread who can come here and not switch on the program.

This thread doesn not require agreement. It only required a bit human reality.

this is the only thing that is required is to preserve what is real and authentic about people. If that makes me a bad person, ..

I'd rather be a real live bad human than a good organic portal.
    Is there any further reading on these "constructs" that I can familiarize myself with? I only have the vaugest grasp of them & yet I find myself ocationally referencing them in responses; I'd like a full understanding before I corrupt the term by mis-use

Himsa-violence
    Ahimsa--nonviolence

Who will define the type of harm? Perhaps it lies with each of us to do so for ourselves.
    Well I certainly don't profess to be an authority of any type, not even truely over myself as I am still struggling to understand the concepts presented in this thread.. so I understand your question of "who will define harm". but at the same time I just KNOW that (we'll exemplify channeling for a second here...) the message of inactivity and "wait for external power X to save you" IS damaging, it encourages one of the indulgences that humans so often flock to: sloth, in activity, taking the easiest path.

I have learned (personally and through observation) that people do not change with out a challange to "encourage" (force?) them to, a human (or maybe its just "person")will tread water untill it is up to their chin before starting to find a way out of the situation. THIS is what modivates me to veheminately oppose certain topics (well, that and pure logic).

I suppose I am saying that in this instance, I will define harm; who else but me will? I am the only thing I know that I can direct to do things & if my attempts to help others are wrong then I don't know what I'm doing here (on this earth).
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th March 2012 at 19:36.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th January 2013), Lettherebelight (6th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #337
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Words are like math, they have a correct & proper usage, Grammar is the first of the trivium (http://www.triviumeducation.com/ ) for a reason, you must understand a word and use it properly or your communication is not clear & possibly is misleading.
    Yes linguistics is very important, also did you hear that guy on David Icke's latest radio interview, he talks about how language has been very corrupted over the centuries, the most being English lol, ever noticed how other countried dont tend to swear nearly half as much lol, also the fact that its the most spoked and recognised language in the world, sure makes it an easy job on us all, however this is corruption really, we should all have been made to learn a 2nd language thats 'universal to all' lol!!!

Id like to point out i hope to come accross understandable, however i do have cognitive dsyfunctions & neurological problems many with spellings & the wrong spelling of a word or when a word sounds the same i can type it wrong, so please read between the lines with my sentances, most annoying when i used to be an excellent speller and very good & linguistics tut tut!!! Common examples of where i will get words wrong, there instead of their, or i will miss letters out, even though my brain thinks ive typed them, its due to lessions found on the brain, even though in my head i know how to spell them still, i quite often have to go back and check my sentances most annoying, brain needs re-wiring lol!!!

Quote Thank you Ankh-or. Unfortunately the word shaman has become a perverted word. 40 years of bs has pretty much driven out integrated shamanic expression to be replaced by costumed posers, I am reluctant to assume the energy associated with the word which not a title but a state of being. It's deliberate ;people who can retrieve knowledge are being being pushed out in favor of people who won't be able to help anyone access their own shamanic expression or state of being. The only thing I can do while the herd runs over the cliff is to let people know "Hey its okay you're not running over the cliff and this is why--this is why they are running over and cliff and gee weren't you smart not to. Your truest your essential shamanic self"
    Thanks for this explanation 9 Eagle, i had a feeling it was a state of being rather than a title, is it anyway similar to buddism, i hold a high regard for this ??? What does it mean to you??? What do you have to practice if anything??? Have you read lots on the topic???

Quote What hurts is to watch your brothers &sisters turn from their authentic family for something that isn't real. To that soap opera family playing on the cosmic tv that encourages them to kill their authentic family --that hurts. That a wound we all share. A collective psyche wound. We've been doing it for a long time. We killed our family in Crusades because something 'out there' told us to. In the Burning times, because 'something out there' told us to. All our human history is one long relentless kill pen because something out there told us to.
    Oh well done for mentioning this, its whats killed me for years, not being able to do anything about it, ive tried, but the soon stop listening lol, for years i felt victamised, being a scapegoat & bullied by peers for being different, now im glad i am different lol!!! x
    Last edited by nf857; 6th March 2012 at 22:45.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nf857 For This Post:

Alekahn (14th March 2012), Anchor (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (14th January 2013), TargeT (6th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #338
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote When someone steps forward and transcends what I'm saying then they can be the authority on the subject. It' s not a contest is doing what all the catch phrases say to do. "Ascend" " "Become yourself" Not holding them as thoughts but becoming into that being of authentic expression.

And people are going in that direction particualrly in the last few months where people have decided "I don't know what the truth is, but it isn't this crap". I KNOW that I can't do anything about the herd runners. That door was shut in 2010, they will run over the cliff, they already have. There is spiritual death that comes before a physical death and they got it. So why bother to kick dead people, when there are people choosing to live. Live while they are living. Those people that have not abandoned who we are.
    Yes i know what you mean, however what does transcend really mean, is it not personal to ones own being??? Therefore everybody's transcendance is different no matter from what perspective, who knows the sheep might be transcend too, i dont beleive in a GOD however i do thing 'One Cociousness' makes sense, i didn't beforehand, however i didn't understand it as well then, it kind of envelopes all of my understandings many perpsectives, as we dont just have one. Whether sheep jump of cliff's or they few black sheeps turn to the wolves instead, we still go round and round in circles, i think we should stop talking about ourselves as sheep, as we do have far more options than the sheep do, or perhaps im being too analytical there, its all the moral we were brought up with, just with more fancy names, to reel people in, however if it changes peoples lives i dont have a problem with it,each to their own, is what i say, so long as nobody is harming me, & im not harming them, obviously if i see someone harming another though, i do feel sometimes i have to interject.

Quote The construct the Memorex recording is built to be self preserving, the more you repeat the script the construct is fed. Who is feeding on the construct, who beneifts from the construct. People who want to keep us dumb. That's why those things are there, those false sources of channeling. To keep us dumb. I've never seen one that deviated from the script or said anything intelligent.
    Yes, i have asked you about this in my last couple of threads 9 Eagle what do you mean by memorex recording??? I agree with the rest of what you put here, however i dont think we should keep referring to people as animals or animal parts, we all have personality types and traits, so maybe your just trying to be polite, would it not be better to just call it how you really see it 9 Eagle? Rather than referring to people as animals??? There is away of doing this without being too offensive, i.e if something is skeptical because of what they beleive you tell them they skeptical because it challenges everything they once beleived in, not because they are sheep. Perhaps people have had enough lives as it is, perhaps people don't even get a change to see knowledge & forums & thread like this one, i think we are very lucky to have this privelige here to all be chatting, & sharing info, thats whats important to me more than anyting in the world P.S Would still love to know how you area able to see whats regurgitated channelign or fresh information using the ashaic records??? How do you come to know which is & which isnt??? What channels seem more authentic too you??? Or to us all??? I know this will be very different for us all, however how & why is what we should discuss. What about the lady whos done lots of past lives stuff, but then came accross a perons who seemed to have been an alien in many worlds to this one- i found that very interesting, if only pure science-fiction, the ideas in it were very interesting. However they guy was a channel x
    Last edited by nf857; 6th March 2012 at 23:45.

31. Link to Post #339
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Yeah 9e9,
    Quote Yes, i have asked you about this in my last couple of threads 9 Eagle what do you mean by memorex recording???
    And who is Tom Jones?

32. Link to Post #340
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Well I certainly don't profess to be an authority of any type, not even truely over myself as I am still struggling to understand the concepts presented in this thread.. so I understand your question of "who will define harm". but at the same time I just KNOW that (we'll exemplify channeling for a second here...) the message of inactivity and "wait for external power X to save you" IS damaging, it encourages one of the indulgences that humans so often flock to: sloth, in activity, taking the easiest path.
    I think this does simplify too much why people are attracted to it in the first place, for me my biggest hurdle was getting a devastating illness/ & disablity that leaves me house-bound bedbound, now in-activity for me is a useful tool, but that in the way most people would think of 'in-activity' leading a more simple life, to help manage my illness better, & not stress and worry over things that just don't matter in the grand scheme of things, or even where why my conditioning was still tormenting me, i was getting more ill, over placing too high expectations of myself. Channeling's can seem to be very calming, to the point of a mind-numbing or psychedilics, however its a known fact that we dont know half of what the chemicals in our brains do, & that when people takes magic mushrooms certain brain annomilies are seen, however these same annomiilies are seen in people who meditate for long-periods of time. Its always fascinated me that people can come back alive when from being a on a life-support machine, where the person is thought to be a total cabbage, these people who come back report having gone on trip of sorts (astral trip), whether its REAL or not or whether this is when we acess the sub-consious i dont really know, this is where programs are so evident, effectivley people should not be able to come back from the dead, but they do. Are we all cylons like in Battlestar Gallatica??? Worth a thought, seems what happens with these people is that they have been in a state of long deep meditation, & because of the length of this meditation, they were able to heal the brains chemistry & neurons back to balance again??? Am i making sense??? It interests me, as for years i could not accept my illness & limitations, however since meditation, ive had wonderful experiences, without the need of outside reality to expereince everything my program thinks it misses out on.

Is my illness M.E a program, if so its a very disabling program, so not a very good one lol x

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast