+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 11 19 LastLast

Thread: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted.....

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted.....

Including ourselves.

Namaste is word derived from Sanskrit to describe a gesture. The act of the gesture, the doing is Namaste. Bringing one’s hands together in what westerners call the prayer position. An ADEPT energy worker or a person who has educated themselves in the pursuits of doing instead of talking knows what this gesture is meant for. They do it, they don’t say it.

Creates a connection with the divine. That is why it is used in meditation. And in healing.

The gesture intiates a connction with the divine. For a reason. To say without words “ I see divinity in you. . “I’m saluting your divinity. I SEE you."

See me divinity see my hands coming together in my willingness to connect with what is great inside of me which is...divinity.

Imagine what I thought the first time I saw someone using ‘namaste ‘ as sort of hip cool greeting at the end of their posts . Perverting the gesture into something to prop up a role they have chosen for themselves , to show that " I’m a hip new ager that knows all the hip cool new age lingo that goes with it."

You learned it from someone else who was ignorant, and that person before them learned it in ignorance. Saying namaste does nothing, doing namaste shows one's willingness to connect with the divine. Making namaste to where it does nothing is a corruption of it. Doing namaste and showing it correctly demonstrates to others the gesture of the willingness to connect with the divine in ourselves and each other.

That’s a limiting thought. You're not a hip cool new ager, you an infinite being and the moment you began playing with this entertaining thought you began creating your own corruption. We do it out of ignorance.

If we really knew and felt what this meant we wouldn’t do this. It’s like white kids in the burb adopting ethnic gang talk and attitude. We always laugh at them but fail to see how we are doing the same thing.

Now that you know….you can do the real thing. From this point on if you continue using Namaste as word to prop up a role , then it is corruption from choice. It's no longer imposed on you from ignorance. From that point on we are now choosing. The roles what we choose are not very well educated and it shows. If it shows we are SEEING it.

You CAN do the REAL thing . We can bring reality into the lie, the dream, the illusion. That is how the dream will break down.

Namaste is not a lingo, it’s a gesture. Its a sacred gesture to initiate connection with the divine within us. An adept energy worker will come along shortly and describe the actual mechanics of that gesture what it does in a very detailed way. There is a reason for it.

Hint: The left hand is making a connection with the right hand.

We are not supposed to be allowed to say anything about perverting and corrupting sacred things. Including ourselves. We are sacred beings. In doing so we might hurt their feelings. They may not feel good. I have to let them corrupt because their ego may get hurt.

But it is somehow okay that the peer group watching these people should be okay with the corruption. It's okay to make us watch it but we shouldn't remark on it. That is like asking your peer group to watch you rape a child. Or perform a satanic act.

That creates a space for it to grow.

I’m not going to do that anymore. And I'm going to support those who are decicing not to do that anymore. My mistake is that I thought it was none of my business, and these nice perverts will be quick to tell me it’s none of my business. But if my business lies in what is sacred and divine and spirit and human, then it most certainly has become my business .

Our business.

One of the oldest wisdoms that we know is "The truth hurts".

But it only hurts those who resist it.

If I’m a spiritual being and something is trying to corrupt me or you, its my business because you are sacred too. I SEE you. Now it’s our business. We have every right to care take and nurture our business.

We should no more ignore this perversion than we should ignore a child, an innocent, being raped by a pedophile. We wouldn’t do that would we? But there's this expectation we should ignore it in each other. Some people have expressed I should just ignore and accept them 'as they are' in their corrupt form...just because it makes them feel good.

What do we have to do? Nothing. We don’t need to kick anyone’s arse. The peaceful warrior just knows what they are seeing and calls it out so everyone else can see it as well. That's it.

Peaceful warriors are not nice to perversion; they are not to kind corruption, they don't fertilize the garden it grows in. You name me one reason why they should? Isn't that what we came here for, to take care of our business? To end corruption not ignore it or deny it.

The first answer I’ll get will be in relation to someone’s feelings. We are not our feelings, we are infinite beings. One of the traps that was set was that anything that felt good ....must be love. Is drugs and alchohol over use and abuse love?

We KNOW. This is the year that we should make it okay to know this.

Much of our sacred stuff has been corrupted into scared stuff. Take the Bible. There’s a lot of wisdom in the Bible and the Catholic Church took it out and rewrote it. And then rewrote it again to make the wisdom scary. And someone re wrote it again and again.

When you take sacred out, it transposes into scared. It’s been perverted. It’s been made fear based. We know that perverts stalk children out of fear of intiating healthy relationships with people of their own equality. Out of fear they abuse innocense to empower themseles. There is no appreciable difference.

People think they have the right to use the holy grail as a chamber pot, but we're not supposed to say anything. Or object.

Buddhism has been corrupted, so has Christianity, so has healing modalities. Not the ptb doing it. They initiated it and we perpetrated it. Not then, or ago....but now.

Light, love, spirit, wisdom, truth--all been corrupted into something other than what it really is. All based on our feeling and if something makes us 'feel good'. the truth doesn't make us feel good sometimes so now the truth is evil.

We are using something sacred , including ourselves, for a purpose other than what it was intended for . Perversion. Corruption. For our own ****zngiggles. For our own kicks. How does this make us any different than the ptb? The ptb who prey on us and use us for their own self gratification.

Denial. As if denying or ignoring it will correct the corruption.

A lot of people don’t think I have the right to notice this or make comment on perversion and corruption. I am a human, I am for better or worse part of the human race. That right there gives me the right and entitlement to observe what people are showing under my nose. To SEE perversion and corruption. It gives you the right as well.

Jeez perversion used to have enough sense to hide itself, now its just parading right in front of our eyes.

When peole are using the sacred using it to entertain themselves with or to make themselves or someone else ‘feel good’. This is the basis of the human corruption. The basis of addcition, now emotional addiction. It’s imposed on us and we accept it. This is how a thousand people who rule the world by corrupting and perverting can continue doing so. They just intiated the growth of more perversion. People can corrupt each other now and they don't have to lift a finger. The ptb knows how much value we put on our feelings, they know that we'll drift to anything that feels good.

It’s an addiction. Using the sacred just like using an addictive substance to make one feel good..

They are abusing the sacred including themselves, and the people who encourage them are spreading it.

And anyone who points this out ……is called an abuser. You’re mean. You’re dark. You’re evil. You’re an operative.

If you have the sacred and we see you abusing it, we have every right to mention it. If you feel stupid afterwards, stop doing it. But we also know why you cannot and that too will become part of this thread.

What else has been perverted besides love, spirit, wisdom and truth. The manifests that grow from those things.

Like psychic, like channeling, healing things of that nature.

So do…let’s talk about what we are seeing . Those who have started to wake up and coming into an awareness of reality are not quite sure what they are seeing but they are aware something is not adding up. This thread is intended to make a space who wish to speak about what they are becoming aware of as they awaken.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 6th February 2012 at 23:11.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Including ourselves.

Namaste is word derived from Sanskrit to describe a gesture. The act of the gesture, the doing is Namaste. Bringing one’s hands together in what westerners call the prayer position. An ADEPT energy worker or a person who has educated themselves in the pursuits of doing instead of talking knows what this gesture is meant for. They do it, they don’t say it.

Creates a connection with the divine. That is why it is used in meditation. And in healing.

The gesture intiates a connction with the divine. For a reason. To say without words “ I see divinity in you. . “I’m saluting your divinity. I SEE you."
    Thank you for the education, I had not known what it meant before but seeing it at the ending of so many posts I brushed it off as insignificant (perhaps for the very reasons you state in this post I think.. the perverse/incorrect use of it?)

As most things are I think it comes back to ego; as there is a clear superior sense that "I am spiritual" & it's almost carried to an exclusive (rather than inclusive) extent.

is that the root, is ego all there is to struggle against? I keep coming back to that as an answer but perhaps it is my own struggle I am projecting here.

So do…let’s talk about what we are seeing . Those who have started to wake up and coming into an awareness of reality are not quite sure what they are seeing but they are aware something is not adding up. This thread is intended to make a space who wish to speak about what they are becoming aware of as they awaken.
    all I am aware of is more questions, more rabbit holes, more ways to occupy my mind... which is worrysome to me, as in-action seems to be highly desireable, that is my observation.... that it seems very obvious that anything but action should be taken, that is the message I see from channeled "stuff" & I see it from the "whistleblowers" or what ever you call David Willcock & the like...

so the question is what action SHOULD I be taking? all I know for now is ego confrontation, everything else seems trivial.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

9eagle9 (7th February 2012), D-Day (7th February 2012), DoubleHelix (7th February 2012), Gardener (7th March 2012), gigha (6th February 2012), Khaleesi (8th February 2012), markoid (8th February 2012), NeverMind (7th February 2012), percival tyro (7th February 2012), Revere (9th February 2012), seantimberwolf (6th February 2012), write4change (9th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...

Wow!!! I think this is a historical day here at PA!!

We have three amazing threads within a so short space of time!

This one:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lace-for-proof

This other:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...al-paranoia-or...

And this one, of course.

Maybe the whole Steve Beckow hoax was so strong that it provoked a rational catharsis among PA´s members!

9eagle9, I will share my opinions later, right? I also have so much to talk about this very important subject.

Cheers,

Raf.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th February 2012), bodhii71 (7th February 2012), D-Day (7th February 2012), markoid (8th February 2012), NeverMind (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012), Tony (7th February 2012), write4change (9th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Indeed, these real truth threads are comming in thick and fast,
    How exciting i dont want to go to bed
    ha ha!
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th February 2012), D-Day (7th February 2012), markoid (8th February 2012), NeverMind (7th February 2012), RMorgan (6th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

That is, hands down, the best 7th thread anyone ever started on a forum - LOL

Na-mas-frikin-te to you all.

-- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

D-Day (7th February 2012), Lettherebelight (7th February 2012), music (7th February 2012), PurpleLama (8th February 2012), TargeT (7th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Imagine what I thought the first time I saw someone using ‘namaste ‘ as sort of hip cool greeting at the end of their posts . Perverting the gesture into something to prop up a role they have chosen for themselves , to show that " I’m a hip new ager that knows all the hip cool new age lingo that goes with it."

You learned it from someone else who was ignorant, and that person before them learned it in ignorance.
    Here here!

Oh, you silly new-agers (that is, anyone born since the old age), when will you ever learn how to properly sign off on your posts? Can't you see how perverted it really is, to finish a correspondence by daring to suggest that you recognize the divinity in your correspondents? Who do you think you're fooling? Not us, who can sniff out corruption and perversion even in letter writing! We even know how ignorant the folks are that you got that word from, so how about that!

And another thing -- those who sign off with "Cheers": where do they think they are, at a wine tasting?

And then there's the "Adios" crowd, probably most of them don't even speak Spanish. The nerve!

Really, is nothing sacred?

Now, some might suggest that I really have no right to judge others, much less their choice of words in signing off on posts. They might say I'm projecting motives onto their behavior that are purely a product of my own conflicted psyche, but isn't it important that I distinguish myself from the foolish hipster sheeples who insist on employing a greeting commonly used by millions every day?

Maybe I'm just feeling a bit cranky today, but come on, we have to find something to complain about, some devious practice that's insinuated itself into our common parlance by those we'd like to name but can't really (since they're so sneaky, corrupting, and devious), otherwise we'd just be like those mindless fools in the love and light brigade, and how hip would that be? Yuck!

Anyway ... ummm . . .the end!

11. Link to Post #7
    Borden

I'm in no position to post right now, due to sleep deprivation. If I were I'm sure I'd probably just say how much I admire 9eagle9 for this sentiment. I'm sure me and my big mouth will be back tomorrow.

Borden

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

9eagle9 (7th February 2012), D-Day (6th March 2012), John Parslow (7th February 2012), Kgirl (7th February 2012), RunningDeer (7th March 2012), Sebastion (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012), Unified Serenity (9th February 2012), write4change (9th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thank you for the education, I had not known what it meant before but seeing it at the ending of so many posts I brushed it off as insignificant (perhaps for the very reasons you state in this post I think.. the perverse/incorrect use of it?)

Yes. As you stated , its a significant gesture and I'm sure will come along to explain why but it has been so over used as to become insignificant.

As most things are I think it comes back to ego; as there is a clear superior sense that "I am spiritual" & it's almost carried to an exclusive (rather than inclusive) extent.is that the root, is ego all there is to struggle against?

What do you have to do, is just keep seeing what you are seeing. Don't struggle with the ego. Find out how it works. People struggle to operate computers and when they know how they work the struggle ends.

It's how the ego uses our corruption against us. Corruption is anything the divinity doesn't agree with. We have been corrupted by social engineering, media, family, religion. When we ferret out the corruption the ego has nothing to use against us.

Taking the ego out of the equation let's focus on one of it's components. It's most critical component. The critical barrier. It's a term hypnotists use. It's a barrier that the hypnotist has to get around in order for subconcious suggestions to take hold. Hopefully suggestions that will optimally benefit a person's life.

If you wanted to quit eating something that was bad for you why I can't I just give you the suggestion of doing it? Why do I have to put you in state, into hypnosis to get you to accept that suggestion and act on it and you just stop eating stuff that is bad for you?

The critical barrier denies it. Against your own volition. I have to put you in hypnosis to get you to accept it in the subconcious.

The Critical Barrier literally critiques what you know. Judging it to be wrong....based on past experience. What happens when you have a new experience how do we integrate it into our psyche. We can't, the barrier deflects it. "Based on my past experience, that didn't happen."

. It’s operates by past experience. If your whole life you are told you are useless and dumb, and without value and one day someone says "Hey YOUR GREAT! You are valued child of God"

You are charmed for a MOMENT by this compliment. Notice how compliments don’t stick with us. We can be stuck on a pedestal for an hour and someone is singing arias in our name, and half hour later the doubt creeps in again. That’s the critical barrier at work. Compliments don't stick. But insults ...wow they seem to last forever.

It’s literally critical. Some people call it the ‘mother’s voice’. Someone says “hey you’re great, you have value"

The critical barrier says, "Nah I don’t think so. Past evidence says that I’m dumb and useless and without value." It denies the truth, it criticizes it and judges it to be not true. So conciously we can accept this in a logical way but down inside where it counts...its deflected by the critical barrier.

It literally does not allow life affirming news in based on past experience. If you argue with it it will argue back, "You think you're great and spiritual? that's your ego talking" Because we've been told if we are great we're egotistical...lol.

So when someone says again, "Your dumb and useless and without value" either by word or deed... the critical barrier consults its clip board and says "Oh yeah, based on past experience I believe that to be true"—so we get this ugly little gem and we swallow and it goes down and takes residence in the SC along with the zillion other times we either were demeaned or demeaned ourselves and begins to join a density called imbedded emotion that is based on how many times we’ve been hurt by being called stupid and useless …to name one example.

Here’s some common things that the critical barriers let pass. You’re a dick, your dumb, you’re a bitch, a ****, unreasonable, overly emotional, angry, juvenile stupid, worthless, boring, a laundry list of things that do not do much for our sense or feeling of self value. These are lies about ourselves that we accept. Espeically in early childhood. In shamanic healing there’s a principal of “lets just erase everything you’ve ever been told, you ever heard, you ever seen that God does not agree with. Which is A LOT.including ‘you look fat in that dress’. It’s not easy to erase this without getting behind the critical barrier .
    Hey your great god loves you, sorta gets defelcted by this critical barrier, all the ****ty stuff comes home to nestle with the other crappy **** we’ve heard about ourselves.

Now in the last forty years or so…the critical barrier has been confronted with some new things. When people tell you that your are an angel, an alien, an indigo child, a light body, a starseed, a reinacarnation of Cleopatra, edcar cacye, the hand maiden of Isis ,an incarnate star, galaxy, super nova or the living embodiment of the goddess Kali… The critical barrier is taken back . It's uncertain. "Well….based on past experience I’ve never heard that before so…well it sounds different so ….well I don’t know. Don’t think so."

So someone tells you again and again and finally the critical barrier will say "OH I’ve heard that before. Okay…I can accept that now."

It’s very past oriented. So it says yep I’m a reincarnated angel or reincarnated fairy and it will accept this story without any evidence just like it accepts your useless. It accepts good lies and bad lies. Nice sounding lies that make us feel good, and bad sounding lies. It will accept anything that is a lie ....And then a belief developes from it. These are lies that we are told or at least partial truths that the critical barrier just accepts.

Without your logical concious consent or discernment.

Why isn’t the living spirt that is really you not telling you to refuse these lies?

It is.

The Critical barrier will deflect anything that it doesn't choose to accept that is external information.

It also deflects intenral information, also known as inuition, or one's spirit, so you never know its truth. Or can trust it because if you start thinking the truth is the truth, the critical barrier will say "Not based on my experience".

Once in a while the Critical Barrier is focused on some other assholery and the spirit slides in a swift one and it gets past the critical barrier. Intuitive flash.

This frome a therapy healing stand point. But the PTB have used this critical barrier this component of the ego to control us with lies posing as truth. it will accept any story.... then it goes into the subconcious that can't tell fact from fiction and operates there.

You get behind the critical barrier and you know yourself.

Or people can begin clearing up their past experiences and how they have been hurt by them and the critical barrier isn't going to have much to work with. Nothing on it's little clip board for it consult or cut and paste into the program. Into the dream projector.

The modern computer is based on how the mind words. If you know computers you can know how the psyche and the critical barrier is working. I'm computer idiot and I know there is memory in the computer that I can't acess but the computer runs it anyway. How the subconcious works. Give a computer a command and it just runs it...Okay. It just access that memory that is hidden from me. It doesn't argue or debate with me or say its wrong to run that command, it just does it. Isn't that how computer viruses destroy computers. Tells it a command that will fry its circuits.

You can probably come up with better computer comparisons than I.

all I am aware of is more questions, more rabbit holes, more ways to occupy my mind... which is worrysome to me, as in-action seems to be highly desireable, that is my observation.... that it seems very obvious that anything but action should be taken, that is the message I see from channeled "stuff" & I see it from the "whistleblowers" or what ever you call David Willcock & the like...

so the question is what action SHOULD I be taking? all I know for now is ego confrontation, everything else seems trivial.[/QUOTE]

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I think it is really good to laugh at myself for all my pretensions to impress pretense wise. I can only defend myself by saying I hope to hang out with the "the cool people" OUT THERE (where? Well, just OUT THERE. They are the ones who know something I don't and Well, They are Cool, you know?)

But I don't do yoga so I couldn't possibly be guilty of anything here in this thread.......

Nam...err....thanks, Delight

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

9eagle9 (7th February 2012), D-Day (7th February 2012), etm567 (7th February 2012), Jeffrey (8th February 2012), Revere (9th February 2012), RunningDeer (7th March 2012), TargeT (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012), write4change (9th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Cheers is not a sacred gesture its a word.

Adios is not a sacred gesture it's a word.

Namaste is a gesture. The name of the gesture is namaste. The gesture does something.

I did predict two hours ago that people would take objection to this based in to relation to how they felt. Because you are 'feeling' cranky is not reason enogh for people to not explore this topic. I don't care about people's feelings, I do care what they are doing to themselves.

Another perversion. Accessment is now judgement?.

Recalling the truth of something is a judgement?

Not a big inticement for people to recall ancient wisdom because it might oppose our own judgements on something....Still not enough of a reason to do so.

Do we wonder why we do not trust what we know? Because someone will scream they are judging them. If people don't want to be seen playing roles, they have a choice to stop doing it. When you start role playing any actor will tell you , you many not a get an Oscar for it.

Quote Posted by another bob (here)

You learned it from someone else who was ignorant, and that person before them learned it in ignorance.
    Here here!

Oh, you silly new-agers (that is, anyone born since the old age), when will you ever learn how to properly sign off on your posts? Can't you see how perverted it really is, to finish a correspondence by daring to suggest that you recognize the divinity in your correspondents? Who do you think you're fooling? Not us, who can sniff out corruption and perversion even in letter writing! We even know how ignorant the folks are that you got that word from, so how about that!

And another thing -- those who sign off with "Cheers": where do they think they are, at a wine tasting?

And then there's the "Adios" crowd, probably most of them don't even speak Spanish. The nerve!

Really, is nothing sacred?

Now, some might suggest that I really have no right to judge others, much less their choice of words in signing off on posts. They might say I'm projecting motives onto their behavior that are purely a product of my own conflicted psyche, but isn't it important that I distinguish myself from the foolish hipster sheeples who insist on employing a greeting commonly used by millions every day?

Maybe I'm just feeling a bit cranky today, but come on, we have to find something to complain about, some devious practice that's insinuated itself into our common parlance by those we'd like to name but can't really (since they're so sneaky, corrupting, and devious), otherwise we'd just be like those mindless fools in the love and light brigade, and how hip would that be? Yuck!

Anyway ... ummm . . .the end!

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

9eagle9:

Reading your words of wisdom is like drinking a glass of cold water while being in a hot and thirsty desert! Your words remind me of how a former best friend, a master psychic in her own right, kicked my a$$ for 17 years, sometimes gently, sometimes it was a real ouch. Yet I learned and learned well. She went "home" last summer. I can never thank her enough. When I go home, I will tell her all about you.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

9eagle9 (7th February 2012), Anchor (7th February 2012), D-Day (7th February 2012), gigha (7th February 2012), markoid (8th February 2012), Unified Serenity (7th February 2012), write4change (9th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

I guess criticizing and judging is more sacred these days, huh? Please forgive our ignorance...

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." ~ Albert Einstein
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Anam Cara (6th March 2012), enfoldedblue (7th February 2012), etm567 (7th February 2012), jjjones (7th February 2012), Lettherebelight (7th February 2012), ljwheat (7th February 2012), Miller (25th February 2012), onawah (7th February 2012), Revere (9th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I started a thread on the old avalon on the meaning of Namaste

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13380

Quote Posted by Lionhawk
    Greetings everyone!

A very good question was asked and there have been many different interpretations offered as to the meaning of Namaste'.

If I may indulge you with another interpretation that I learned about twenty years ago from quite the different source.

At that time I had no clue what it meant either. It wasn't until I met a walk-in. This walk-in was also more than a walk-in, as to the presence within this walk-in was also Angelic. This unfolded in a small time frame as I found myself taking another course in spirituality and this walk-in was my new teacher. It was also my first real experience as far as direct contact with an Angel.

What I learned was that the word Namaste' is more than a word. Spoken, yes, but softly. The word simply means something along the lines that you acknowledge the Devine presence within the person you are addressing. But it is also a blessing that is actually administered and the action of a slight bow is also required. Where the Christed energy of the one who is administering it actually sends this Christed energy to the one you are addressing in one motion.

So as the word goes, it is loosely misrepresented as most do not sincerely administer anything in terms of Christed energy to another when they speak it or write it on the screen. Although well intentioned from the one saying it, the power in the delivery is never realized and is limited in it's effective potential.

This is a powerful blessing when it is administered correctly. It is also performed in seconds and once you are proficient enough, you don't even have to verbally say it. Which is actually the preferred method where the one administering it is coming from the position of an unconditional heart and isn't seeking any recognition for saying it. That is what makes it a powerful blessing. This blessing is also designed in terms of energy to heal the one receiving it.

Also let me add that when you practice this blessing, you are also expanding the connection to the Creator. If you can imagine that connection as in bandwidth, you will increase this bandwidth by exercising it. This is about increasing the flow of energy and bringing Heaven to Earth in a matter of speaking. It will also help you in terms of enlightenment. The best part is that it is free. Also, it is an action of Unconditional Love.

I do hope that helps. In all of my travels since I learned all this, I have not yet seen this teaching of this word in the way it was taught to me. But I am more than happy to share that lesson with you. With that I also bid all of you here in this thread a Namaste'.

When I use the word, I mean :

"I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One."

And I do, so Namaste.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

9eagle9 (7th February 2012), Carmen (8th February 2012), D-Day (7th February 2012), DoubleHelix (7th February 2012), gaiagirl (9th February 2012), gigha (7th February 2012), gooty64 (7th February 2012), jjjones (7th February 2012), Lettherebelight (7th February 2012), ljwheat (7th February 2012), markoid (8th February 2012), onawah (7th February 2012), Orph (7th February 2012), spiritguide (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012), write4change (9th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

In the movie Avatar, I liked the greeting, "I see you" which reminds me of how I always viewed Namaste as, "The Goddess in me, Greets and sees the Goddess in you". I think it's more about being authentic, focusing on the sacred within each person, and interacting from that level.

24. Link to Post #15
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Mods can we just have a namaste emoticon? That should do it.

Namaste

25. Link to Post #16
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

The modern computer is based on how the mind words. If you know computers you can know how the psyche and the critical barrier is working. I'm computer idiot and I know there is memory in the computer that I can't acess but the computer runs it anyway. How the subconcious works. Give a computer a command and it just runs it...Okay. It just access that memory that is hidden from me. It doesn't argue or debate with me or say its wrong to run that command, it just does it. Isn't that how computer viruses destroy computers. Tells it a command that will fry its circuits.

You can probably come up with better computer comparisons than I.
    well, that is assuming I understand the concept / subject matter.

but yes, I have been flirting with this in my mind, that an Archetype is simply a sub program that we already know (or is already there, and not known) how to run and can easily slip into (because its comfortable,.. & known)

when you click on your start menu and that little bar pops up with "menu options" you've just executed thousands of lines of code with out knowing it,, and a virus, well i suppose that's like slipping into the victim archetype with out knowing that it is a lessened position, with out understanding all the damage it does to you.

but only if you allow it, unlike a computer we can see the "code" executing & act to stop it, or could if we allowed ourselfs to; it seems once one of these deeply rooted sub programs begins it entices us, attracts us to it.. I see it all the time but am not confident enough to call people out on it (as I am probably just executing a judgment archetype or something.. haha)

Lots to think on, interesting stuff.

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Mods can we just have a namaste emoticon? That should do it.

Namaste

does an emoticon do this: ....the Christed energy of the one who is administering it actually sends this Christed energy to the one you are addressing in one motion. ?

it doesn't sound like something that can be done (easily) over the interwebs, it seems more of an "in person" thing...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

9eagle9 (7th February 2012), D-Day (7th February 2012), Sebastion (7th February 2012), write4change (9th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

The reactions here, the critical barrier at work. Unable to use discernment because the feelings are reacting.

We are all prepared to forgive your ignornace the moment that YOU give it up. Do you feel guilty? The guilty are the ones who need to defend?

If you are taking this personally the observer just has to skim my post and see that it was not directed personally at you. You have no defense. So you are creating one. Deflection.

As I have no idea who you are on a personal level, I highly doubt I was criticizing you personally so Im not sure why you 'feel' the need to make it personal. And since you have reacted to this thread as if I were you are giving a direct personal judgement, Tegra is getting an excellent education into how the psyche works in how you are demonstrating and validating everything I have said.

You are now no longer ignorant from this point on regardless if you have felt you have been criticized or judged. If you continue to be behave as if you were ignorant we will know you are pretending.

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    I guess criticizing and judging is more sacred these days, huh? Please forgive our ignorance...

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." ~ Albert Einstein

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Namaste is a beautiful gesture and word, it is a confirmation of our "oneness". It could be considered a prayer or affirmation, it is the intent of the ones soul that counts when saying Namaste. it is the intent that makes any word, even a gesture has intent. let us be thankful for all the good intent that we all have for each other, that is a form of unconditional love. harmony is a great word that we on this planet need to work on. why is it that the plants and animals work in perfect harmony the way they are supposed to, when there is no human intervention to mess nature up? could it be that they have no ego and just accept what is? Namaste, love and peace universally

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Carmen (8th February 2012), Lettherebelight (7th February 2012), ljwheat (7th February 2012), onawah (7th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

does an emoticon do this: ....the Christed energy of the one who is administering it actually sends this Christed energy to the one you are addressing in one motion. ?

it doesn't sound like something that can be done (easily) over the interwebs, it seems more of an "in person" thing..

You just created a new belief system...(facepalm)

The pressing of ones hands together creates a circuit energetically. this is why you see healers doing it prior to energy work to create a space for the divine, inviting the divine in.My divninity I'm bringing it forward. If healing were just intiated by words , we all could just scream "heal'. The physical act presses together accupuncture points, alarm points, connects mudras, and the ends of meridian poiints creating a circuit (circle). Creation of a sacred circuit. People who are meditating, going inside, do this to create this sort energetic circuit. The gesture itself says (without words) I am ready to connect with the divine. Something is occuring when you press your hands together regardless if you feel or not. It doesn't 'send' it connect you to divinity. From there ...sky's the limit.

Everyone, traditonally, in prayer (communicating with the divine) was shown with their hands presed together. People who press their hands together at heart level or brow level in meditation (listening for the divine..) .is this an accident? Just someplace to put our hands when we're accessing divinity so we don't pick our nose or something. Do you HAVE to do this in order to communicate with the divine. No. But it does something to us internally .

It DOES something.

If we cannot connect with our own divinity how do we expect to connect with the divinity of others? Over the internet? If do not know our own , we think we are going to know the divinity in others regardless if we are on the web or off. I can see the divinity in others simply by what they are expressing. Not beause they signed off some story with namaste. Namaste meant to to be used to give validity to 'stories' .

Saying namaste is not the point really, its how things get corrupted to mean what they don't mean losing thier meaning and significance and their helpfulness. Their truth is lost. Not that doing it has created some sort of awful vortex that people are going to get sucked in to and never return from.

Mediation has been corrupted. "You have to still your mind".

Okay ...that's really hard to do until you find out what the hell the mind is babbling on about.That is what meditation is introduced for, what is in you the mind keeps blathering on about. You heal what is blathering on about and ....it will get quiet.

People like to go into Delta trances so they are below all that mind babble. They come out of that wave and the mind is still going on and on blah blah blah blah, you just went to a wave a state where you couldn't distract you. People use hypnosis to get behind the critical barrier and all its programmed babble.

Like Sebastioan noted, (Sebastion being one of those quite voices in the babble of the mind, whom I deeply appreciate for his support and I SEE him) I too had to have my ass kicked over this stuff. But for the grace of god , go I. I too was blessed with people who literally kicked my ass . They are not afraid to kick my ass. They were not afraid to confront the lies that were instilled in me.

They are accessing what they see wrong, not judging me for being in error but letting me know where I am getting off course and its always , I am forgetting who I am and beleiving or feeling some lie.

We've seen how angry people get when you don't believe the lies they are imposing on you.

Obviously i do not feel good when this correction occurs. I feel much better AFTER the correction has been made.

Where my ego comes into this is here. This what I want to say. Instead of using a condom why don't you just intone the word over and over. Does the same thing.

Unfortunately someone would believe me.

A person who is watching and contributing to the correction of our corruption, asked me one day why did they get so upset when people refused to listen to the truth. The took enough self responsiblity to question what they might possibly be doing wrong. This is person who loves divinity. Real divinity not the candy. They were willing ot take the risk ot know the truth of if they were, personally, in error. and they were not. Instead of denying they wanted to 'know'. In return this person kicked my ass, made me see what I was doing. i wasn't doing it intentionally I trying desperately to get out of a runaway program and just correcting that they seen (that I didn't)....released me. That person knows who I'm talking about. It's a two way street.

There's all these people who corupting and making stories up or believing stories and passing them around about spirit and if we say anything about it we're hurting their feelings.

Well about the people who have to observe this mockery. We should be happy? When it breeds ignorance as to one's true nature?

This is a two way street.

For those who get upset about this I really want to know....how do you 'think' we should be 'feeling' about this?

If 'feelings' and 'thoughts' are so imporant , why haven't they solved anything?

31. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is actually a chakra in each of the palms of your hands (and your feet too).

Most people just focus on the main 7 spine ones, but there are others. Notably the hands and feet.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

9eagle9 (7th February 2012), D-Day (7th February 2012), Khaleesi (8th February 2012), seko (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 11 19 LastLast