1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: Albert Pike's Lightworkers.

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Hi Tony

Interesting concept

I have read/heard this before-from Albert's grandson(great?)-Dr/Rev. Anothony Pike

He will be more than happy to give Full details about his illustrious relative.

I do recall him (Tony Pike)stating that he(Albert) was a 33 degree Free Mason

I even found an old thread here about A.Pike/James Casbolt.
    There is an email addy if anyone wishes to contact him.

{{Yours in the battle for planet earth,
    Rev Dr Anthony G. Pike (UK)
    Cosmic Research Foundation
    Markapur, A.P. 523316, India
    E-Mail cosmicrf@hotmail.com
    Tel 91-8596-224312/9959-684635
    Date 11th March 2010 }}
    Amazing! and very helpful!
    Thank you
    Tony

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Hi Tony

Interesting concept

I have read/heard this before-from Albert's grandson(great?)-Dr/Rev. Anothony Pike

He will be more than happy to give Full details about his illustrious relative.

I do recall him (Tony Pike)stating that he(Albert) was a 33 degree Free Mason

I even found an old thread here about A.Pike/James Casbolt.
    There is an email addy if anyone wishes to contact him.

{{Yours in the battle for planet earth,
    Rev Dr Anthony G. Pike (UK)
    Cosmic Research Foundation
    Markapur, A.P. 523316, India
    E-Mail cosmicrf@hotmail.com
    Tel 91-8596-224312/9959-684635
    Date 11th March 2010 }}
    Amazing! and very helpful!
    Thank you
    Tony
    You're welcome Tony

Word to the wise though, i would not give him your full name & address etc, otherwise he Will post it world wide on his 'missives' as 'our Man Tony at---, ---,--- East London' etc!

And he does send out his emails on a reg basis to all the 'letter orgs' etc!

EDIT: And, you will note that he hangs out, 'safe & sound' in the wilderness in India, whilst he 'makes bulllets for others to fire, on his behalf'!
    Last edited by CeltMan; 12th February 2012 at 23:56.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Tony (7th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

This got me thinking Tony........

What you say doesn't matter ie Pikes Philosophy, the letters validity is well worth considering if we are to be joining the dots.......IMHO

Whilst reading David Wilcocks blog, I noticed him mentioning the aforementioned letter predicting the events of the last century, David explicitly says that this was indeed written by Pike and that this was the big missing clue connecting Freemasonry to the Illuminati. I really cannot see any evidence that would suggest this is the case, that would mean Davids argument is flawed in it's very foundations. Now if we look at pikes Philosophy it's almost identical to the Source field investigations. For instance Pike states about the Universal equilibrium "It is the Secret of the Universal Equilibrium:-- "Of that Equilibrium in the Deity, between the Infinite Divine Wisdom and the Infinite Divine Power, from which result the Stability of the Universe, the unchangeableness of the Divine Law, and the Principles of Truth, Justice, and Right which are a part of it; . .

Sound familiar? They are both talking about the source of all. This was the central focus of all Pikes work and so it is the same with David.

Furthermore Pike talks about the universal archetypes, and how these can be interpreted. David uses the Taro and in his book gives a hypothesis of how the taro relates to the source field.

In your statement Tony, you mentioned that Pike worshipped the devil. I have to correct you there, and I do think that this is entirely relevant, Lucifer is the deity mentioned by Pike, In Revelation 22:16, Jesus himself is called the Morning Star, but not "Lucifer", even in Latin, prior to the change of translation by Augustine of Hippo November 13, 354 – August 28, 430 in which he gave the Devil the name lucifer also. this was a deliberate bastardisation by the church that I'm sure many educated successors spotted. Thus the birth of freemasonry began keeping the gnostic knowledge of Lucifer the bringer of light. Which might I also add is a compendium of eastern teachings possibly the true message of Christ. It is true the Masons opposed the church rule but that does not mean they were Satanists. If anything the Satanists were the founders of the catholic religion, descendents of a decaying Roman empire. This is where the perversion became in attempts to dampen our being through strict doctrine and the introduction of sin and hell.

Another interesting fact about Pike is that he was instrumental in the founding philosophy of the constitution. Here is what he has to say;

Quote "Of that Equilibrium between Authority and Individual Action which constitutes Free Government, by settling on immutable foundations Liberty with Obedience to Law, Equality with Subjection to Authority, and Fraternity with Subordination to the wisest and the Best: and of that Equilibrium between the Active Energy of the Will of the Present, expressed by the Vote of the People, and the Passive Stability and Permanence of the Will of the Past, expressed in constitutions of government, written or unwritten, and in the laws and customs, gray with age and sanctified by time, as precedents and authority;
    I think the constitution is the most enlightened political document ever written. How can this be related to the New World Order? The constitution is the antithesis of fascism. I't just doesn't add up.....

I think that the letter is a fake.

A deliberate smear to deceive the public. Why else would it be hanging in a museum?

That being said, who are Albert Pikes Lightworkers?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

DoubleHelix (13th February 2012), leavesoftrees (13th February 2012), PurpleLama (13th February 2012), Tony (13th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

When I first began to study Vedanta, I came across an interesting find when searching for some "scriptures". Albert Pike actually wrote an industrious commentary on the Rig-Veda (500+ pages). I thought it very strange, but I haven't given it much thought since then.

7. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    This got me thinking Tony........

What you say doesn't matter ie Pikes Philosophy, the letters validity is well worth considering if we are to be joining the dots.......IMHO

Whilst reading David Wilcocks blog, I noticed him mentioning the aforementioned letter predicting the events of the last century, David explicitly says that this was indeed written by Pike and that this was the big missing clue connecting Freemasonry to the Illuminati. I really cannot see any evidence that would suggest this is the case, that would mean Davids argument is flawed in it's very foundations. Now if we look at pikes Philosophy it's almost identical to the Source field investigations. For instance Pike states about the Universal equilibrium "It is the Secret of the Universal Equilibrium:-- "Of that Equilibrium in the Deity, between the Infinite Divine Wisdom and the Infinite Divine Power, from which result the Stability of the Universe, the unchangeableness of the Divine Law, and the Principles of Truth, Justice, and Right which are a part of it; . .

Sound familiar? They are both talking about the source of all. This was the central focus of all Pikes work and so it is the same with David.

Furthermore Pike talks about the universal archetypes, and how these can be interpreted. David uses the Taro and in his book gives a hypothesis of how the taro relates to the source field.

In your statement Tony, you mentioned that Pike worshipped the devil. I have to correct you there, and I do think that this is entirely relevant, Lucifer is the deity mentioned by Pike, In Revelation 22:16, Jesus himself is called the Morning Star, but not "Lucifer", even in Latin, prior to the change of translation by Augustine of Hippo November 13, 354 – August 28, 430 in which he gave the Devil the name lucifer also. this was a deliberate bastardisation by the church that I'm sure many educated successors spotted. Thus the birth of freemasonry began keeping the gnostic knowledge of Lucifer the bringer of light. Which might I also add is a compendium of eastern teachings possibly the true message of Christ. It is true the Masons opposed the church rule but that does not mean they were Satanists. If anything the Satanists were the founders of the catholic religion, descendents of a decaying Roman empire. This is where the perversion became in attempts to dampen our being through strict doctrine and the introduction of sin and hell.

Another interesting fact about Pike is that he was instrumental in the founding philosophy of the constitution. Here is what he has to say;

Quote "Of that Equilibrium between Authority and Individual Action which constitutes Free Government, by settling on immutable foundations Liberty with Obedience to Law, Equality with Subjection to Authority, and Fraternity with Subordination to the wisest and the Best: and of that Equilibrium between the Active Energy of the Will of the Present, expressed by the Vote of the People, and the Passive Stability and Permanence of the Will of the Past, expressed in constitutions of government, written or unwritten, and in the laws and customs, gray with age and sanctified by time, as precedents and authority;
    I think the constitution is the most enlightened political document ever written. How can this be related to the New World Order? The constitution is the antithesis of fascism. I't just doesn't add up.....

I think that the letter is a fake.

A deliberate smear to deceive the public. Why else would it be hanging in a museum?

That being said, who are Albert Pikes Lightworkers?
    Dear Cellardoor
    You make some good points.
    The way I see it is that knowledge and beyond is neutral, it may be used by the dark or the light. Same words, different meaning.
    My gut feeling is that much of the new age movement is created by the dark, with help from the Tavistock.

Why? Because much of the information is being over positive (me feeling good about myself), do nothing and comply, but the main reason...... they become easily offended and aggressive. They may use sweet words, but under the sugar lies dis-ease.

Over my life I've seen and met a lot of 'spiritual' people, who merely repeat a lot of elite jargon, and are very smug. I'll dig out a questioning session with the Dalai Lama, One persons asks,"Why do people leave their brains at the front door of the spiritual centres, and why are they too ready to fold their hands?"

One of the problems is that people fall into ritual too quickly, and turn precious teachings into a religion, followed by dogma. But we all have to start somewhere!
    Last edited by Tony; 13th February 2012 at 10:58.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

crested-duck (13th February 2012), DoubleHelix (13th February 2012), joedjemal (13th February 2012), Lisab (13th February 2012), Reinhard (13th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is the most sinister speech I have ever heard.
    Mr Bush Snr, says ..."the rule of law, not the rule of the jungle,".......meaning not natural law!

The spine chilling part is......"when we are successful, and we will be....!"???????

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

crested-duck (13th February 2012), Lisab (13th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

"But waking up is hard and painful but very interesting"

Love the video. One of the ways to know that the "love and light" brigade are on the wrong path is in their approach to darkness, they deny it. The earlier part of my own growth was an intense examination of, and confrontation with, the darkness within myself.

If a people refuse to confront and accept their own darkness then it gets projected out into the real (whatever real is) world.
    I spent years facing down what could only be described as demons until I realised that they couldn't touch me unless I allowed it and as the fear evaporated so did they.

If you look closely at the way the world is going, without preconceptions and ignoring all external propaganda "dark" or "light" you can see that we're heading into an immense catastrophe created simply by the desires of many to have more and to control. It's not just a tiny elite that's doing this, it's most of us. That new car, the next shiny toy "mmmm shiny!!!", the peaches from the supermarket flown in from South America in the middle of winter, is destroying the carrying capacity of the planet. However you look at it we're at the limits (well over them) and the rampaging systems that provide all these things are extremely vulnerable in their complexity. The failure of any one of a myriad number of parts of it will bring the whole thing crashing down incredibly quickly (we're talking a couple of weeks once it gets going).

Ironically, the fact that I see this painful experience coming gives me hope that the event itself will be what is needed to truly awaken humanity. I think perhaps the prophecies of a global awakening will happen but it won't be a painless "love and light" thing, it will happen through pain, death, blood and hunger.

And there is the main reason why it's obvious that the gfl and the new age is a lie, because they say we can "ascend" without pain.

If there were to be some sort of miracle and tomorrow every house in the world were given a free energy device I would shudder. Because without a fundamental change in the way we live in the world we would strip the ecosystems of the world in an orgy of consumption. We would make ourselves extinct along with almost everything else on the planet.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

Alekahn (14th February 2012), crested-duck (13th February 2012), DoubleHelix (13th February 2012), Intranuclear (13th February 2012), Lisab (13th February 2012), Pony Express (13th February 2012), Sebastion (13th February 2012), super t (13th February 2012), Tony (13th February 2012), Valerie Villars (17th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a video borrowed from Ktlight today. Towards the end Brian Gerrish mentions NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING, and that sounds so familiar.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

ktlight (13th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    "But waking up is hard and painful but very interesting"

Love the video. One of the ways to know that the "love and light" brigade are on the wrong path is in their approach to darkness, they deny it. The earlier part of my own growth was an intense examination of, and confrontation with, the darkness within myself.

If a people refuse to confront and accept their own darkness then it gets projected out into the real (whatever real is) world.
    I spent years facing down what could only be described as demons until I realised that they couldn't touch me unless I allowed it and as the fear evaporated so did they.

If you look closely at the way the world is going, without preconceptions and ignoring all external propaganda "dark" or "light" you can see that we're heading into an immense catastrophe created simply by the desires of many to have more and to control. It's not just a tiny elite that's doing this, it's most of us. That new car, the next shiny toy "mmmm shiny!!!", the peaches from the supermarket flown in from South America in the middle of winter, is destroying the carrying capacity of the planet. However you look at it we're at the limits (well over them) and the rampaging systems that provide all these things are extremely vulnerable in their complexity. The failure of any one of a myriad number of parts of it will bring the whole thing crashing down incredibly quickly (we're talking a couple of weeks once it gets going).

Ironically, the fact that I see this painful experience coming gives me hope that the event itself will be what is needed to truly awaken humanity. I think perhaps the prophecies of a global awakening will happen but it won't be a painless "love and light" thing, it will happen through pain, death, blood and hunger.

And there is the main reason why it's obvious that the gfl and the new age is a lie, because they say we can "ascend" without pain.

If there were to be some sort of miracle and tomorrow every house in the world were given a free energy device I would shudder. Because without a fundamental change in the way we live in the world we would strip the ecosystems of the world in an orgy of consumption. We would make ourselves extinct along with almost everything else on the planet.
    Dear Joe,
    That was absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!

Tony

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

crested-duck (13th February 2012), DoubleHelix (13th February 2012), Intranuclear (13th February 2012), joedjemal (13th February 2012), Sebastion (13th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

It is true that materialism and greed have brought us to our way of consumption. Clearly all (including myself) who contribute to this are guilty. As such, it must then be true that eliminating the vast majority of people will trivially solve the world's problems, until the next cycle of course.
    Is there a way out?

One thing that is becoming clear is that belief is the driving force of creation. Religious people say it is Love, but I see absolutely no evidence of this at all. In fact, mountains of counter evidence. Simply look at people's actions and try to even justify that they are as a result of Love.

If belief is the driving force, then clearly, getting enough people to believe one thing is to multiply that force.
    It should be painfully clear that if no one believes the same thing, well, nothing at all happens.
    Off hand, it seems like if no one believes the coming catastrophe, then it cannot happen, assuming it is we who would cause it.

Granted, people with lots of shiny weapons can indeed shape the world to their will.
    For example, it would take very little additional technology to strap some boosters to asteroids and direct them to earth. It takes very little energy to "correct" the orbit of an asteroid such that it eventually impacts Earth. So now what?
    Do we stop advancing to outer space?
    Is the inner space the only way?
    If we all sit and meditate we become enlightened, like Buddha? (BTW, if I can claim any philosophy, it would be Buddhism, Not the religion that is practiced by the vast majority of "Buddhists")

It is also true that we are ruled by fear.
    Some fear the "One World Government", others fear Lucifer, most fear what Muslims will do if you accidentally misspell the name of their prophet (not messiah of course, heaven forbid).
    The vast majority fear technology (all justified).
    All I see is fear.

Yes, there is love. I love my children. Do I love then enough to kill? I am afraid so!

I am sorry Tony, Joe, I just don't see any answers at all. All I see is that everyone (including myself) is heavily deluded to think that they know what is going on.

Cheers all.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

crested-duck (13th February 2012), DoubleHelix (13th February 2012), Tony (13th February 2012), Valerie Villars (17th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #31
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Around the 10 minute mark the gentleman in red makes some interesting observations...... though a little long winded. Some buddhist acquaintances, didn't like what he said! His Holiness has a very bad cold!

Last edited by Tony; 13th February 2012 at 12:19.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Intranuclear (13th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    It is true that materialism and greed have brought us to our way of consumption. Clearly all (including myself) who contribute to this are guilty. As such, it must then be true that eliminating the vast majority of people will trivially solve the world's problems, until the next cycle of course.
    Is there a way out?

One thing that is becoming clear is that belief is the driving force of creation. Religious people say it is Love, but I see absolutely no evidence of this at all. In fact, mountains of counter evidence. Simply look at people's actions and try to even justify that they are as a result of Love.

If belief is the driving force, then clearly, getting enough people to believe one thing is to multiply that force.
    It should be painfully clear that if no one believes the same thing, well, nothing at all happens.
    Off hand, it seems like if no one believes the coming catastrophe, then it cannot happen, assuming it is we who would cause it.

Granted, people with lots of shiny weapons can indeed shape the world to their will.
    For example, it would take very little additional technology to strap some boosters to asteroids and direct them to earth. It takes very little energy to "correct" the orbit of an asteroid such that it eventually impacts Earth. So now what?
    Do we stop advancing to outer space?
    Is the inner space the only way?
    If we all sit and meditate we become enlightened, like Buddha? (BTW, if I can claim any philosophy, it would be Buddhism, Not the religion that is practiced by the vast majority of "Buddhists")

It is also true that we are ruled by fear.
    Some fear the "One World Government", others fear Lucifer, most fear what Muslims will do if you accidentally misspell the name of their prophet (not messiah of course, heaven forbid).
    The vast majority fear technology (all justified).
    All I see is fear.

Yes, there is love. I love my children. Do I love then enough to kill? I am afraid so!

I am sorry Tony, Joe, I just don't see any answers at all. All I see is that everyone (including myself) is heavily deluded to think that they know what is going on.

Cheers all.
    Hello Intranuclear,

Unfortunately what people say they believe and what they actually believe may not be the same. Holding up a banner about love and light and we are all one, doesn't mean that all selfishness has been eradicated. This self cherishing, and maintaining of it, produces the fear. We get angry because the world is not conforming to our picture of it.

So a lot of people wishing the world good, could mean, they want it for 'their' benefit. It makes them feel better, thus maintaining the status quo.

...mass hysteria!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Intranuclear (13th February 2012), modwiz (13th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

We use words from different points of view, signifying different things. Some aspects have exalted meaning.

For example -
    'Ordinary mind' has 3 types:
    1... ordinary people's minds
    2... experiences, meditation moods that a yogi experiences – not realisation and not a meditative experience – not completely deluded but not enlightened
    3...genuine naked empty essence.

The problem with definitions is that they are conceptual: the conceptual mind is satisfied if things are in boxes and this also makes reified 'I' happy. In teachings, inserting just one word with many meanings can make the person go further to examine what is actually meant, instead of fixating on 'a' meaning - because genuine experience is beyond description.

So basically, if you can ascertain what is meant by the different meanings of one single word, then you will be able to understand all the different points of Dharma clearly.

Knowing the differences of meaning will help with knowing if one is awake or still dreaming. One person's enlightenment could be another's sneeze! (It is said that there are examples of awakening, a sneeze, an orgasm, a shock etc.) We can mistake temporary occurrences as something real. It can give us a sense of direction, which we then walk, to strengthen the insight muscle.

One of the problems with feeling satisfied, or lost in a temporary happiness, is that we will not want to go deeper: we will feel satisfied. This is why this is an excellent time to evolve. Recognising that we are suffering, is the first step towards enlightenment. Then we have to recognise the cause of that suffering, then find a path away from suffering, and then tread that path.

With trust, we gradually learn to become our own teacher, but there is always a little boot camp of confusion to go through.

May confusion dawn as wisdom! (Gampopa)
    Last edited by Tony; 13th February 2012 at 14:53.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

crested-duck (13th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote The point is, these people believe what they are saying. A belief is something acquired - or put in - and makes people feel puffed-up with righteousness.

Be aware.

Tony
    There is a lot of that going on, including this thread arguing semantics simply to appear more enlightened, intelligent, and "puffed-up with righteousness," as you wrote.

Be aware and beware of condescending claims by many empty words proclaiming the requirement of years of navel study as the basis for superior knowledge, terminology, experiences, introspection, truth, or whatever is trying to be sold here.

EnergyGardener
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 13th February 2012 at 15:30.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

DoubleHelix (13th February 2012), gooty64 (13th February 2012), mojo (13th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,768 times in 885 posts

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Quote The point is, these people believe what they are saying. A belief is something acquired - or put in - and makes people feel puffed-up with righteousness.

Be aware.

Tony
    There is a lot of that going on, including this thread arguing semantics simply to appear more enlightened, intelligent, and "puffed-up with righteousness," as you wrote.

Be aware and beware of condescending claims by many empty words proclaiming the requirement of years of navel study as the basis for superior knowledge, terminology, experiences, introspection, truth, or whatever is trying to be sold here.

EnergyGardener
    EG: I find your statements above to be rather sweeping...could you please clarify to what you are referring when you speak of "condescending claims" and "empty words?"

Thanks
    Kathie

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

EnergyGardener (13th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Know what is in your mind...and how it got there.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

crested-duck (13th February 2012), Lisab (13th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #37
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

NLP is a method of distracting the mind, by words, sounds, senses, it also make one wonder about background music! This video is just toying with NLP, But it's simple.

[COLOR="red"]

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

crested-duck (13th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Be aware.

Tony

EnergyGardener
    Dear EG,

Could you explain, what you mean?

Tony

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

EnergyGardener (13th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This series of videos show how the truth gets twisted.

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)

Be aware.

Tony

EnergyGardener
    Dear EG,

Could you explain, what you mean?

Tony
    Tony,

As you can see from the copied quote, I responded to the ending language of your first post, the beginning of this thread. Whether you intended it or not, your comments comes off to me as very derisive and condescending, which I believe further fuels the growing movement (perhaps it always existed) within the Avalon community. That movement is to suppress creative discussion, in a constructive cooperative effort to "connect the dots," by stating quite simply here, terminology being used within Avalon threads (such as "Lightworkers") was created by Albert Pike to convince people of the Illuminati / Mason agenda; they they/we simply are to naive to know what we are actually doing or saying,

Quote The whole point is to divide the community. I don't believe the bottom-of-the-pyramid lightworkers know what's going on...they have just acquired the belief system because their very wish not to be controlled by the old world order is allowing them to be controlled. They mistakenly believe they are awake. The institute that is behind the promoting of new ideas backs certain individuals – popularises them – and it's going on right now, right here. People are being led by the nose. The sole purpose is to create conflict and division in order to weaken.
    My point is your point, but that you are doing what your are telling others to be aware of is accomplishing the same, that you are dividing the community.

If you have read some of my "Peeling the Onion of Disinformation and Truth" thread, as well as my other references to the same, I do agree with the point that, "It is an illusion about an illusion...a double delusion!" That, we are being constantly manipulated in every way possible, with truth and lies, but mostly with truth, so that we accept the disinformation—and more important, discourage correct action to stop the juggernaut of global tyranny, spearheaded through the leadership of our two countries.

In the previous paragraph you wrote:

Quote Cleverly, any of these concepts entail making people feel they are special, and on a mission. The telltale sign of all this is that the believers of this truth are both defensive and aggressive, quick to react and take [offense] and more important of all, display no compassion or empathy. They use the words of love and light but there is malice underneath.
    All of your words are quite clear, suggesting it is very foolish and misguided of people to be deluded into thinking they can actually make a difference, that they/we are here for a special purpose, or intelligent enough to know what that purpose is. When I read many of your posts about meditation and Dharma, I often wonder, when I am going to get to the real information. Where is the solution, the plan, or is the message, that I must go through years or perhaps many more lifetimes of self analysis to find out?

It is important to keep in mind that many of us have also been going through many years of the journey, experiences and self-analysis meditations, that while of a different background and vocabulary, dovetail with and speak the same cosmic language that I believe you often discuss.

You painted with a very broad brush here, in such a vague way that it is not clear what you are saying, but seeming to imply, that perhaps only you, Tony, understand and are enlightened enough to "know what is going on."

So, I responded in the same manner, using your words, to demonstrate that you were doing what you were writing that others were doing.

I hope this longer explanation is helpful.

The reason for my impatience is twofold: I do not want to discourage other Avalonian members with disinformation and ridicule; but also, my greater concern is that we do not have a lot of time. Please remember that many Avalonians are here in an urgent search for others to help connect the dots. You, perhaps are of the most capable to do that, if you recognize that time is of the essence, that you may have to develop a new approach to actually win our battles.

One more thing.

Quote Pike's real aim was to destroy theists and non-theists into believing in the Bringer of Light (Satan). Please remember, it doesn't matter whether this is true or not...the important thing is that some people believe it is.
    Tony, for many years I turned my back on Christianity, God and the whole concept that "there is a Satan" thing, as a man-made creation, or perhaps even something that was required for such low-level planets such as ours. But, that was unnecessary for me, because I actually understood the purpose, our connection to all, and that there was really no need for polarity of Good or Evil, but only "Cosmic Love." Let's say for the purposes of discussion, that that need for polarity, presence of evil, fear, STS, etc., is unnecessary upon all enlightened planets, because beings that have ascended to those levels, do not suffer from the illusion of separation and selfishness, that this 3D physical vibration is only just that, a hologram or low vibration to learn fast lessons of cause and effect by free will.

However, to your point, that what is important is that they believe it to be true, hence they choose to worship Lucifer at extremes beyond our imaginations, displaying symbols of this worship everywhere in our world. As much as I have tried to ignore the issue, to elevate myself beyond the mere idea that evil is real, alas, now, at the very young age of 54, I am coming back to my childhood roots. I am being forced to recognize, that at our point in time on this planet, that resolving that polarity is the name of our game, that we are going to be required to look that demon in the eye and defeat it. That perhaps that final battle is the challenge we accepted for this critical juncture, right here and right now. And while it previously seemed completely unnatural and unnecessary, we're going to actually be required to grow a pair and finish the game, to relegate this reptile, his house and his 13 (more or less) families to their many lifetimes of lessons elsewhere, perhaps only amongst themselves.

Most Sincerely, Tony, "Love and Light," (if you will)

EnergyGardener
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 13th February 2012 at 19:25.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

crested-duck (13th February 2012), mojo (14th February 2012), onawah (13th February 2012), Valerie Villars (17th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast