+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Still donating to Brockbrader?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Default Still donating to Brockbrader?

I know some off you will think, "Oh no! I thought that story had gone away!"
    For me, it hasn't yet. Far too many unanswered questions

One of the most basic, and potentially easy-to-answer ones is, why is there still a DONATE button for William Brockbrader on Project Camelot?

If he is to be prosecuted under the Stolen Valour Act - I haven't managed to find out yet is that is the case. Anyone know? - would PC be in danger of being charged as being an accomplice?

Thoughts?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

CeltMan (7th February 2012), jagman (7th February 2012), jaybee (7th February 2012), Jenci (7th February 2012), Lazlo (7th February 2012), RMorgan (7th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,961 times in 2,207 posts

Default Re: Still donating to Brockbrader?

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    If he is to be prosecuted under the Stolen Valour Act - I haven't managed to find out yet is that is the case. Anyone know? - would PC be in danger of being charged as being an accomplice?

Thoughts?

I wonder if he will be prosecuted? And I get what you are saying about PC/Kerry being dragged into it as an accomplice.

If he ISN'T prosecuted...does that mean that he WAS a Seal....?

And have the Seals and Don Shipley gone quiet on the Brockbrader affair now?

I'm not sure if they have or not...

I tried to search that last night and didn't come up with anything...but I might not have been persistent enough with my searching.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Nexus did an interview with Don Shipley last night, I am waiting for it to be uploaded.

6. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

I wonder if he will be prosecuted? And I get what you are saying about PC/Kerry being dragged into it as an accomplice.

If he ISN'T prosecuted...does that mean that he WAS a Seal....?

And have the Seals and Don Shipley gone quiet on the Brockbrader affair now?

I'm not sure if they have or not...

I tried to search that last night and didn't come up with anything...but I might not have been persistent enough with my searching.
    Hello JB
    I did write to Don Shipley last night to ask whether he knew if there was a possibility of prosecution, but I haven't received an answer yet. If I do, I'll post it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Nexus did an interview with Don Shipley last night, I am waiting for it to be uploaded.
    Thanks for that, US - will anyone be able to listen to it?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

jagman (7th February 2012), jaybee (7th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

9. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Excellent! Thanks US!
    Meet you back here later to discuss?

PS can't seem to get it to play...

Have worked out that it won't play on an iPad
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 7th February 2012 at 16:29.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

jagman (7th February 2012), RMorgan (7th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

For many reasons my dollar is still in my pocket -
    and it did not escape me that there was no disclosure for where the collected dollars so far have gone.

I would recommend the donation requests come to an end - it might not seem like a lot, but legally it doesn't have to be a lot.
    -danger ahead-
    --♥--
    2 All

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

Lazlo (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

So, accordingly to the link (post #5), Bill Wood is indeed a fraud?

"Don Shipley now well known to members of Nexus and other sites for his efforts in debunking individuals claiming to be SEALS
    is interviewed again here by Scott and Charles on the latest developments with the Bill woods/Brockbrader fraud."

Did anyone listen to the full interview?

Cheers,

Raf.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Here you go, it was just posted:

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...y-Ex-Navy-Seal

Thanks Unified Serenity,
    interesting interview,
    ex navy SEAL Don Shipley testifies against Brockbrader convincingly.

Donate your dollar quick! before BW will sit in jail..

*wow there is a lot of Avalonians on Nexus forums, they seem to be a bit more exuberant on Nexus
    Last edited by GaelVictor; 7th February 2012 at 16:27.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

RMorgan (7th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

I'm glad this guy has been found out,
    I'm hopping the big guys in our circle will now start to ask for proof and identification when these IDIOTS come forward with information.
    When you go for a job interview that requires qualifications, can you blag it if you have no proof, NO of course you cannot.
    I'm not saying do not believe anything unless it is documented, but when it involves these kinds of claims you have to have some meat with your veg.
    The interview is great, clears allot up.
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (7th February 2012), Lazlo (7th February 2012), RMorgan (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012), Unified Serenity (7th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Just finished watching...

I'm still waiting for the FOIA request on his service record to come in. I might actually enjoy watching him squirm if someone were to pin him down on camera. (yeah I know...not very enlightened of me and all, but what can I say?)

I also enjoyed the part on his ASVAB scores, Don admitted that the scores indicated that he was intelligent, just not that he aced them. I'll let you all in on a little secret as to why I enjoyed watching Bill get called out so much. I took the ASVAB, and really did ace it, (my recruiter said that I was the only person in that region to have aced it in 8 years) then took the NFQT (Nuke test) and scored 88 (If I recall correctly, you needed a 70 to qualify for Nuke school). I signed up for 6 years as a FC Tech becaue I refused to work on anything nuclear related. I ended up taking a pre-enlistment discharge because I had a change of heart and just couldn't bring myself to go through with it. I actually was losing sleep thinking that I was going to be the person sitting in an air conditioned room and pushing the button that killed people. So while I am no expert and never spent a day in uniform, I at least had enough background to think critically about what Brockbrader was saying.

Don confirms my original thoughts that he was in the Navy and was a FC Tech.....he just stretched the truth a teeny-tiny-wee little bit after that
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (7th February 2012), RMorgan (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Interesting point.

Re the 'donate button', well, my mind was made up the INSTANT that he asked for money, re donating or not. That was a Difinitive NO!!

Why?- well, not so much the 'dollar//£0.8'-- but the fact that I was NOT about to 'paint a BIG target on my house//chest--by giving my credit card details!

And, yes, we all know that 'They' can find us, If they put in a degree of effort,....But why make it easy for them by giving ALL your personal details?!

But, I still decided to give BW the benefit of the doubt, (mostly because his initial message was positive-'Intent-Manifest goood things' etc)-and so (call me naive perhaps) I still stayed up very late, to watch his interview with Kerry.

He reinvented Waffle!! Half hour before the end, to finally mention 'Greys at area 51' then a brief mention of 'green/free energy next year'...But nada on 'The Huge Mind Blowing Revelations' by Bill Woods!!

I did feel sorry for Kerry, she lost a lot of credability in that interview due to B.W.

What's that expression, 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me?'

Edit: For clarification,- if needed, I was referring to myself as a 'fool' -in that alalogy above.
    Last edited by CeltMan; 7th February 2012 at 21:29.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (7th February 2012), Lazlo (7th February 2012), RMorgan (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

ohhh, look at the little gang "ganging" up..

lol guys, some of you never seize to amaze me..

rehashing, so old..

Go and do some work your-self, or at least keep your focus on one thread..

From what you are referencing you have found nothing, nothing on your own anyways..

Oh well, good luck I suppose

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)

rehashing, so old..

From what you are referencing you have found nothing, nothing on your own anyways..

You know, I normally cut you a lot of slack because of what you do, but this time you actually dropped into a thread specifically to be catty.

Kerry, god bless her, got some egg on her face this time and you are jumping in with ad hominem attacks because someone commented that the yolk was clearly visible dripping off of her chin.

You are trolling seeingterra, plain and simple.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

CeltMan (7th February 2012), RMorgan (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

First, I don't need slack

Second, I was making an example because of the history of some of the posters. This is just a repeat from several other threads.. That is what I call "trolling-threads".

No eggs.. Just more unsubstantiated comments based in fear or simple jealousy.

So thanks for making my point clearer, and I have said my two cents here.

PC is not in danger no more, we have everything we need.. None of these comments holds merit, Don Shipley may soon find him-self in some real legal twists.
    Oh yes, he had very good personal reasons for doing what he was doing.. Considering you are holding his word higher than Kerry (or Bill R for that matter) just brings the question of what you are doing here even bigger (considering he is CNN material if anything).

I find these arguments presented on this thread as misleading, because it is largely based on dis-info from a know agent.

Also, you find my post "trolling", well, I find this whole thread as being a huge hairy troll.

And yes, I have looked at the post histories too..

Last I post this (again):

Quote " - First, no one can save yourself from "your-self" except "yourself".
    No Bill Brockbrader, no Kerry Cassidy, no Bill Ryan, no Tommy Hansen, no one, or even two..

- How you focus your energies (positive, negative, etc) creates the foundation of your personal future.
    It also defines how people view you on a forum or otherwise.

- Respect. Respect for everything and everyone around you, physical or not.

- You can not deceive others without deceiving yourself.

- Judgement. Judge yourself before judging others.

- The other cheek: If you yourself can not contribute, or simply victimize yourself so much that your only resolution become turned towards the ego. If you are not a victim then your ego can and will be your ally.. As in trusting your ability to deliver on your promises and motivations. Though failing, being a victim of yourself and the vast programming efforts towards humanity only makes you a "tool" of insecurity, I explain this by you\the individual pushing your own sense of insecurity and perhaps fear over to others not in need for your negative wisdom.
    Attacking the integrity of others only reflects on your own ability to undermine others while failing to take personal responsibility.

Edit to add:

Speak clearly, present clearly and thus be heard clearly.

Now, this is only me, but I speak what I see to be my own truth, a truth I can stand behind because I act on it.
    "
    Last edited by Tommy; 7th February 2012 at 19:39.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

christian (7th February 2012), Open your eyes (7th February 2012), Selene (8th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

- First, no one can save yourself from "your-self" except "yourself".
    No Bill Brockbrader, no Kerry Cassidy, no Bill Ryan, no Tommy Hansen, no one, or even two..

- How you focus your energies (positive, negative, etc) creates the foundation of your personal future.

It also defines how people view you on a forum or otherwise.
    -

Attacking the integrity of others only reflects on your own ability to undermine others while failing to take personal responsibility.
    That is a load of BS love and light being spouted off without taking a moment for self reflection. Look in the mirror.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

RMorgan (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

rehashing, so old..

=
    Tommy

I do trust you were Not referring to me as a troll?

Because if so, I take issue with that statement.

I stand by everything I said in my post above.

And as it happens, I was supporting Kerry in saying that I felt sorry for her..

Bill Woods rambled on, and said very little and renaged on his promises of 'revealing all'.

If you listend to the interview, how can you deny what was said, or more to the point, not said?

The way I see it, if one gives ones word, one should stick to it, ...or not give it at all.

Bill Woods has made statements Twice now, that he will be revealing 'Mind blowing information'....nada!!

You notice that I have commented only on the facts, not on his charatcter, past misdeeds etc.
    I have stayed out of that debate. (and indeed I also stayed out of the other thread/s) on that debate on the interview.)

And I have given B.W. a lot of slack, as his original message was positive,- 'Postive Intent = Positive Manifestation'

You should also be aware, if you had been reading the forum on Saturday, that it was me, who kept promoting //bumping the interview, to get it max exposure.

Now why would I do that if I were a troll?

You should be cafefuul my friend as to whom you are lashing out at calling a troll.

I have seen you do this recently, with little to back up your claims.

Perhaps stick to what you are good at, - sound engineering and computer software?
    Last edited by CeltMan; 7th February 2012 at 20:15.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Lazlo (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I have all the mirrors I need. And don't love and light me..

Get off your high pony's and do some real work for a change, do your own research, don't take my or Don Shipley's word for good, either way.

The above was posted long before this, in response to something very similar (including the same people). They were quite mute at that time, and again, this is just grasping for more straws.

I made my judgement based on the above quoted, how you do yours is not in my interest at this time..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)

rehashing, so old..

=
    Tommy

I do trust you were Not referring to me as a troll?

Because if so, I take issue with that statement.

I stand by everything I said in my post above.

And as it happens, I was supporting Kerry in saying that I felt sorry for her..

Bill Woods rambled on, and said very little and renaged on his promises of 'revealing all'.

If you listend to the interview, how can you deny what was said, or more to the point, not said?

The way I see it, if one gives ones word, one should stick to it, ...or not give it at all.

Bill Woods has made statements Twice now, that he will be revealing 'Mind blowing information'....nada!!

You notice that I have commented only on the facts, not on his charatcter, past misdeeds etc.
    I have stayed out of that debate. (and indeed I also stayed out of the other thread/s) on that debate on the interview.)

And I have given B.W. a lot of slack, as his original message was positive,- 'Postive Intent + Positive Manifestation'

You should also be aware, if you had been reading the forum on Saturday, that it was me, who kept promoting //bumping the interview, to get it max exposure.

Now why would I do that if I were a troll?

You should be cafefuul my friend as to whom you are lashing out at calling a troll.

I have seen you do this recently, with little to back up your claims.

Perhaps stick to what you are good at, - sound engineering and computer software?
    No, actually I was not

33. Link to Post #19
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I am sure it was already posted here,probably more than once but I think Kerry's attitude towords the whole thing is much healthier than throwing accusations at one another or keep dweling on someone you yourself claim can not enlighten you in anyway whatsoever. Than its probably wise to keep moving to someone else that CAN do that for you, yourself for example? lol

Quote "Evaluating Whistleblower Testimony from Bill Brockbrader aka Bill Wood:

Thank you for all who took the time to listen and participate in the recent Livestream follow up interview with Bill Brockbrader. Unfortunately some of what was initially promised by Bill prior to the Livestream event was not delivered. If nothing else, what becomes evident is that what one person considers to be earth shattering or mind blowing can easily be seen as run of the mill to someone else. It all has to do with your frame of reference. In addition to that, as the interview progressed, what appeared to happen is that Bill Brockbrader had stretched his security oath as far as it would go. From that point on, it is evident that he is primarily talking from a personal/philosophical point of view.

It also became obvious, at least to me, that there was a lack of familiarity with what Project Camelot is all about. And therefore Bill and Eva are not able to assess accurately what is new and what is well known to the Camelot audience and so both he and Eva Moore, although well meaning, ended up discussing concepts and experiences that are already out in the public domain and therefore not at all novel or new. You be the judge.

Naturally, Bill's personal experiences seem unique to him. This is understandable. Unfortunately a lot of the material in this livestream had already been revealed in the first interview I did with him. The rest of the material with regard to the Las Vegas police department while interesting is hardly surprising. Actually it would be more surprising if they weren't run by the mob, on the take and corrupt as well as deeply involved in scandals of every kind... What you will see is that halfway through the interview I simply decided to take charge of the process and attempt to get some focus and answers to direct questions that some of the viewers had.

Suffice to say, whistleblower testimony is often full of distortions, blanks and unanswered questions due to the impact that mind control has had on the person's life. In this regard, Bill Brockbrader is no exception to this rule. I suggest that rather than judging him you consider the impact that simple mass mind control has had on your own lives and then try to put yourself in the shoes of someone who has that and on top of it joins the military and becomes the focus of intense mind manipulation over long periods of time. Then you will begin to understand what it truly means to be a whistleblower, or someone who has chosen to break ranks and come forward to tell the truth about what they have experienced.

We need more people who have that kind of courage. Unfortunately they are few and far between. On top of that, the very people who could substantiate and stand beside a whistleblower often choose to hide in the dark.

As we enter this time where the veils are thinning between worlds consider how many lies you and people around you are dealing with on a daily basis. Then consider whether you would have the courage to come forward into the public domain to tell the truth about what you know. Consider how you would become an outcast among those who supposedly are your friends and loved ones. Consider how once you take the RED PILL you can never go back. Then look again at the testimony from Bill Brockbrader.

Ultimately truth is something each person must discover one step at a time using their own heart and mind to discern.

Lastly, for those of you who do not understand what my role is as a filmmaker and investigative reporter... please understand. I am not interested in following in the steps of others. Project Camelot has a unique mission in this regard. For more on this mission click on About Us.

Please note: A viewer came across the following link which contains a written expose apparently posted back in July 2011 by Bill Brockbrader on the internet. Some of his statements and the information described there may be useful to people attempting to understand where he is coming from regarding his past, channeling and philosophy. On the other hand, it may simply confuse things even further...You need to decide what resonates with you and what does not. CLICK HERE for his previously published statement.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Matts (9th February 2012), Tommy (7th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

rehashing, so old..

Hey mate,

You have all the right to be Bill Wood´s fan. If it makes you feel good, I´d say go for it. Really!

Or you can do even better; go and donate him some of your money, just like he asks, if you appreciate his work.

Anyway, may I ask you to be more polite here?

You are free to express your opinion, like any of us, but I think doing it politely is much better.

Your attitude wont do him any good.

With all due respect,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 7th February 2012 at 20:25.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

GaelVictor (7th February 2012), Lazlo (7th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast