+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Project Avalon is Dying = A challenge, a solution

1. Link to Post #41
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Project Avalon is Dying = A challenge, a solution

Quote Posted by peace (here)
    there hasn't been alot of decent proof/evidence presented at this forum (hasn't been a a lot of decent proof/evidence at any of the others). there are too many here stuck on feelings and intuition and so-called 'resonance').

remember evidence leading to answers, leading to truth? when was the last time Collier, Wilcock, Bruisch, Dr. Greer, etc. & et al. presented anything that has ever amounted to any physical evidence or proof?

here's the challenge: don't waste your time. if you are going to interact - make it with purpose, with fact/evidence, with substance, with something we can all look at and say, "there is something here, there is more than an idea."

relying on those who say it was "channeled," or "I'm the only one that is talked to," or "i know it sounds crazy - trust me," doesn't count anymore. In short, the "just trust me" people of this movement should no longer be trusted.

Wilcock: trust me, pseudo science
    Bruisch/Collier: I'm the only contact/pseudo science
    Dr. Greer: have you seen the picture of his 'alien contact'? yikes/pseudo science
    the list goes on, just making a point.

and i've said this before; the only difference between these guys and our dear atticus is we caught atticus early on in the game.

let's all move past it; let's all go about searching these ideas, the topics of this and other forums, as rationally as we can. We are only hurting the movement by not being grounded in the way we are going about seeking our truth.

example:trusting channeled information is not a strong way to convince anyone of your claims if it can not be verified, studied and backed up with evidence. why even bother?

we will in-fight and get no where as long as we rely on those "leaders" of this movement that have continually, over several years now, never given more than, "trust me."

i challenge you to rise above it and accept nothing less than what you deserve; to be treated like the smart adult you are.

and please - carefully read this post before replying on here smuggly that it's not my place to ask such things of you.
    We are all at the point where we know the material, the theories, the ancient history, the mysteries of the consciousness, but we're still stuck with the same old silly problems, many of which you outline here. Truth is illusive. Exciting new discoveries aren't quite as exciting anymore. No one has activated their pineal gland, ascended, figured out the truth definitively about pyramids, Mayans, UFOs, and so on. Project Avalon is wonderful for providing the education, the basis from which we now want to know, what's next?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

jp11 (8th February 2012), Selene (8th February 2012), Turcurulin (8th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

In order to read about proof on this forum, we would have to name names with dates and times. By doing this, those who are putting out the proof, would most likely be sued. One can go only so far with proof.

I see and read a lot of proof on these threads. We just can't get specific. There are currently some really hot topics on several different boards that are filled with proof....just not names.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Turcurulin (8th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Providence's Avatar
    Thanks

To paraphrase what I believe Bill Ryan said in another related post, if you want a better forum, then make it so, it's your forum!

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Providence For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th February 2012), Alekahn (8th February 2012), crosby (8th February 2012), Dennis-G (10th February 2012), Earth Angel (8th February 2012), gripreaper (8th February 2012), Isthatso (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), jp11 (8th February 2012), NancyV (8th February 2012), Selene (8th February 2012), Sesan (8th February 2012), silverchimes (8th February 2012), sygh (8th February 2012), Turcurulin (8th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

OK I sympathize with you Peace but yeah bad title, the form is alive but I attended Awake And Aware 2011 in LA and was disappointed, I had to drink copious cups of cheap coffee to stay awake and eventually that didn't work and so I did the head nod often. I want more solid proof, show us a video taped tour of the inside of a nuts and bolts craft, take us inside the looking glass room, take us to a jump room with a video camera in Australia and jump us to Mars, there are real things that could be show to us. I believe many of the issues are many of these craft and beings can vibrate in the non physical spectrum of light, so everyone its limited to what can be shown. Another thing if you ever see a real UFO and you happen to be lucky enough to have your 1080I camcorder with you, the understanding of how hard it is to capture a moving object in the expanse of the sky becomes really obvious.

I'm with you I don't want another blurry picture of a gray playing hide and seek at the window, so tired of that scene...

Name:  Visible_Spectrum_Chart.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  12.2 KB
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (8th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

No, thanks. You go ahead and do what you feel is right.

ETM

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Peace, I admire your search for truth! That is the reason why most of us are here. I can sense the frustration in your words, All I can tell you
    is, Life is a Journey, Enjoy each day, has if it were your last. Project love, In all you do. Be compassionate & patient.
    " Patients is a virtue" I don"t know who wrote that but I would like to slap him lol

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Isthatso (8th February 2012), jp11 (8th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (8th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I have been checking out this forum for a while and just became a member not too long ago. I like it here because you, guys, are not boring. For instance, this threat that you started 'peace' is quite interesting, you cannot find people with interesting thoughts that would come up with something like what you want to discuss here anywhere else. Here, in this forum, in my opinion, only extraordinary humans get together to discuss extraordinary issues, and that is what makes my day a little more interesting. Being in the ordinary world, with the ordinary humans which make up most of the population, my interaction in such a world is quite ordinary and extremely boring. I choose to spend my time here with the minority and this forum does definitely have a collection of those who are different thinkers.

I do agree that we come here to seek the truth. We are also bombarded with information that does and does not resonate with the truth. What sets us apart is that our truth seeking antennas are constantly on the lookout for the bull.... That makes us very lucky. But it is also up to us to decide what the truth is. Most of the time we think that it is the truth, but later on we might come to some information that will relate to us something that will change our minds about the so called truth that we so strongly believed in. I do strongly believe that we personally have to make that decision about what the real truth is, no one else can do that for us.

I think that many of us are becoming tired of seeking the truth. Maybe there are some changes within us that we are not aware of, maybe we soon will see the truth and it will be so obvious to us that there is absolutely nothing that could change the way we will feel about that truth.

I just noticed this change of tiredness in many of the people which was not as obvious to me even a few years ago. I think something is going on with us on a deeper level but I am not sure what it is.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), cellardoor (8th February 2012), Holly Lindin (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

relying on those who say it was "channeled," or "I'm the only one that is talked to," or "i know it sounds crazy - trust me," doesn't count anymore. In short, the "just trust me" people of this movement should no longer be trusted.
    Very dangerous idea. This could stiffle genuine experiencers from speaking up.

Experiencers themselves have a rough time too and it helps to be able to talk about it.

BTW Some rediculous stories even DO have evidence: (guy with evidence starts at 38min mark, but the whole documentary is entertaining from the beginning to end.)

I personally value all those stories even if they cannot back anything up with solid evidence, just like i value my own stories that i cannot back up with evidence.

Apparently for quite many of us, it's all part of the earthly experience, evidence or not.
    Last edited by Trail; 8th February 2012 at 01:38.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), cellardoor (8th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), NancyV (8th February 2012), noprophet (8th February 2012), ponda (8th February 2012), Selene (8th February 2012), Turcurulin (8th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

http://youtu.be/WTL6302MxlM

Did he called the rain?

17. Link to Post #50
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Project_Buggy_Beach (here)
    OK I sympathize with you Peace but yeah bad title, the form is alive but I attended Awake And Aware 2011 in LA and was disappointed, I had to drink copious cups of cheap coffee to stay awake and eventually that didn't work and so I did the head nod often. I want more solid proof, show us a video taped tour of the inside of a nuts and bolts craft, take us inside the looking glass room, take us to a jump room with a video camera in Australia and jump us to Mars, there are real things that could be show to us. I believe many of the issues are many of these craft and beings can vibrate in the non physical spectrum of light, so everyone its limited to what can be shown. Another thing if you ever see a real UFO and you happen to be lucky enough to have your 1080I camcorder with you, the understanding of how hard it is to capture a moving object in the expanse of the sky becomes really obvious.

I'm with you I don't want another blurry picture of a gray playing hide and seek at the window, so tired of that scene...

Attachment 13516
    Maybe all these things don't actually exist. You see PA is just another paradigm. You accept these things as "truth" without actually personally observing them. It's no different from any other religious cult. Most people when they have their current paradigm challenged they get defensive....and this is the catalyst for all the negative posts that such a challenger will receive.

@PEACE ...... Good luck with the pursuit of realistic and credible information. All you will get will be the "defenders of the faith" finding reasons to defend the lack of information. Even the latest post by Bill Ryan in regard to his previous lives and I quote ,

"I have a clear recall of many lifetimes (some of which go way back) -- including a great deal of information about my lives from 1850-1901 and 1902-1924. "

...is just more of the same stuff. If this man actually has clear memories then give us something....anything......not just the story.

What doesnt help is when you put pressure onto someone who has made some statement to get them to validate their claims, you get painted in a negative light (such as what is happening to you in this thread) and the fascist moderators that PA has end up banning you and then you have no recourse to discuss your position. It's all very much like the so called "PTB" that this forum is often fighting against. This is called irony. Alot of americans dont get ironic humour i dont know why that is.

Good luck with it all. For me this forum is unimportant now because specifically of the same reason of the theme of this thread. It has pockets of interest here and there but nothing of substance.

FM

18. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I have presented much of my work and concepts here. I understand that many do not think it valid or very interesting etc. That is O.k. w/ me and I view others ideas and thoughts in the same way sometimes. If you take the time to watch the video I made about St. Peter's Square and how it relates to Constantinople you will see there is an alternate history that make a lot of sense. So there. At least I posted my work.

We just went through a period of everyone or at least many squatting all over what was going on before. Things such as Elenin then the whole Wilcock/Fulford/Hoagland debate stirred up the pot but resulted in a lot of disagreements and bruised egos. Things do seem kind of subdued here lately. I am always trying to post on threads that aren't getting any play if I have an interest and can contribute.

I'm sorry if I tee'd anyone off by posting my fake strange sounds video. I thought it was funny. All's we can do is keep posting the best alternative stuff and truth we can find. I always enjoy what everyone has to say.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

jagman (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012), Tarka the Duck (8th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Kerry's blog has a post on it that speaks to recent testimony"s truth and that is a companion blog. BW's statement about targeting civilians with missiles using one after the other is the same tactic used with the armed drones. Read it proof is there. It isn't hard to find if you look. Good perception can clarify many illusions. Comprehension helps also. IMHO

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Cartomancer (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

OK Peace,

I can understand your frustration, coming from a scientific point of view. However, consider science itself and its current publicized state. But first, perhaps a little virtual trip down the memory lane...

Lets go back in time a little, but not too much.
    Consider "science" as it was at the time of Archimedes. Imagine you are living there now. You look around without the help of modern tools and instant access to the Internet to check "correctness" or consensus and so what to believe? What is right and what is BS? Is Archimedes right? Are all his ideas sound? All the pseudoscience at the time dating back millenia has been taught to the few that are privileged to have the benefit of "education". So the debate goes on...

Now you are born at the time of Newton/Gallielo/Copernicus, take your pick. The scientific database has grown a sliver and the pseudoscience has grown just as much with all the astrology and alchemy which by the way Newton was not immune to. Oh and then there is religion which dictates what is science and what is heresy. Now what do you believe? What is safe to believe and what will get you killed or ostracized?

More time passes and you get to be born at the time of Bohr and Einstein and Plank and the rest of the bunch. Newton has been replaced, since his theories were no longer sufficient to explain the observations being make, whether it was radiation, or the bending of light around massive bodies or the behavior of electrons and so on. Now you have two distinct theories, Quantum mechanics and Relativity (including Special Relativity), both seemingly valid and both complementary yet neither remotely complete. Oh and the pseudoscience is even more sophisticated, since people are starting to objectify consciousness and the self and ego, and "science" at that time having not even a slight inkling to even try to answer or predict the things that most people consider to be most important. Oh yeah, then there is the fear of death and the questions of life afterwards...

Now you are born again about twenty years ago when super-string theory is starting to heat up and challenging the Standard Model with all its myriad of particles and forces and virtual particles and quarks and their various flavors and the seemingly endless expansion of the periodic table. So the Standard Model is about as hard as science gets, yet its so pitifully incomplete and inept at explaining much, including gravity or entanglement. String theory elegantly united both disciplines and promised more. But trouble was brewing. Oops, there is more than one superstring theory, there are 5 types of them. Gosh, that can't be right. God wouldn't play that silly game right? Oh, and where are all the things that these various super-string theories are predicting (including sci-fi favorite tachyons)? Then there is the craziness of 10 dimensions (actually was initially 26)...
    It got worse. It turns out the the number of possible universes that string theory implied is infinite. Of that, about 10 to the 520th power are similar to our observable universe. Meaning that all of the possible mind sets out there from all possible life forms in this galaxy or all of the observable universe past present and future put together would not even show up as significant in that number. Depending how you dialed the various parameters in the 10 dimensions, you could effectively create anything from ghosts, to elves to Santa Claus and literally infinitely more crazy things that are not observed easily (without drugs, sleeplessness, hypnosis or whatever). So how to find the right formula?

So super-string theory gets shelved and time passes...

Then comes M-theory to the rescue. At last. It realizes that all 5 super-string theories were really aspects of a larger view, and now there are 11 dimensions. Gosh.. All of pseudoscience can't even begin to come close to all the things that are possible in this 11 dimensional construct, where time itself is constructed and deconstructed, where all of existence is a byproduct of a SINGLE string, weaving everything, including time itself, and all being 1.616252×10−35 meters long. By the way, that is just ridiculously small. If I were the religious type, I'd say that is God, a single string, constructing and decostructing all of the observable and probable universes.

Meanwhile, there are all the advances in Biology with the miraculous self replicating and phenomenally compact molecule (DNA) which encodes life and in an extremely computer friendly form of using only two varying pairs of Adenine with Guanine and Cytosine with Thymine. Just how many life forms can it encode?

Add to the soup of hard sciences, is Dr. Paul La Violette's Sub-quantum Kinetics, which rejects quantum mechanics and relativity and replaces it with a seeming equally valid set of premises that seems to predicts modern observations. This is hard science.

I am just barely scratching the tip of hard science. Thank the diety that there is Google / Bing / Yahoo/ etc... where at my fingertips I can explore the differing opinions of those trying to make sense of all this hard science.

So, exactly where is truth? What is its shape and color and smell? Will it free me or limit my free will? After all, when you know the right thing to do, all the infinite wrong ways become none choices!

In all of this, I will take the simplicity of channeling and spiritualy to at least divert my headache in trying to consume the implications of hard science.

Comments?

Cheers all.

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), Cartomancer (8th February 2012), Erich (8th February 2012), Hughe (8th February 2012), Isthatso (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), Mad Hatter (8th February 2012), Nerge (8th February 2012), noprophet (8th February 2012), ponda (8th February 2012), Selene (9th February 2012), Sierra (15th February 2012), Turcurulin (8th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Seems Avalon is once again experiencing a few "bumps" in the road. This will pass as it always seems to do. I for one have to say I truely believe that I was destined to come to this site. I have met some amazing people and I now am honored to call my true friends (you know who you are!) For that reason alone, Avalon will always be a special place for me. Now keeping in mind that this is an on-line forum, what can you really expect? What you put in....you get out. Take it for what it is! If you're looking for solid proof, go find it and believe what you will.

Stick together Avalonians!!!

Sesan
    The Universe is Consciousness.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

jagman (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012), Turcurulin (8th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Peace,

I feel your pain also - I deeply want that fully tangible experience as well. It really pains me to hear whistleblowers preach 'living with no fear' and, in the same breath, refusing to name names and places/times for 'fear' of the consequences.

But the question remains - "What evidence/proof do you need" exactly?

Do you want to know if extraterrestrials and/or black-technology exists? I suggest rummaging through old threads by mojo, The One, jackovesk (you guys are AWESOME!), and anything posted about ECETI.

Wanna know if the Illuminati run the world? (I really don't know where to start giving examples of this... they're EVERYWHERE!) Just try to talk to your government 'representatives', media-outlets, local CEOs about anything important... just try.

I wouldn't wait around for any government/newscaster/corporation/'scientist' (please remember there are plenty of social constraints on these guys [Must... have... a career... Cannot... look stupid!..]) to tell all of us that we were right all along. Remember that you have all of the facilities necessary to draw your own conclusions. Those are more trustworthy than anyone else's, if obtained as a 'smart adult.'

Yours in truthseeking,
    Tim

PS - Most excellent post, Intranuclear!!!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #56
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,818 times in 21,552 posts

remember evidence leading to answers, leading to truth? when was the last time Collier, Wilcock, Bruisch, Dr. Greer, etc. & et al. presented anything that has ever amounted to any physical evidence or proof?

here's the challenge: don't waste your time. if you are going to interact - make it with purpose, with fact/evidence, with substance, with something we can all look at and say, "there is something here, there is more than an idea."
    My impression is that you present a false dichotomy, and have arrived at a false conclusion.

Besides (1) just ideas that seem to resonate and (2) tangible physical evidence, there is a third way, an essential way. We can cooperate in finding (3) improved understandings, awareness and knowledge in subjects that are essentially formed from ideas and awareness.

Much of what is most important to understand is not in a form that can easily be perceived, much less found persuasive, to someone when they are working at the level of tangible evidence.

I do not agree that (2) tangible evidence is the ideal to be sought over (1) "just ideas". Rather I think that (3) awareness is to be sought over both (1) and (2).

That was the false dichotomy I spoke of.

The false conclusion is this: given the above, I do not agree that the forum is dying for lack of (2) tangible evidence. Rather the forum will continue to succeed so long as it continues to help to us share our understanding and awareness.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), Carmody (8th February 2012), crosby (8th February 2012), Curt (8th February 2012), gigha (8th February 2012), Intranuclear (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), Selene (9th February 2012), Sierra (15th February 2012), spiritguide (8th February 2012), Turcurulin (8th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

We haven't even begun to scratch the surface of the kinds of knowledge we have to look forward to learning! For instance, something has been haunting me about President Obama, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Sure, he went to Pennsylvania prior to taking the oath for President. OK, Ok, well that just might be along the lines of masons smoozing amongst one another for jobs. OK he's a Mason adn not all masons are bad. Still, I was haunted.

Then, like a flash of insight (and before I listened to Kay Griggs) it hit me... President Obama was raised to be the President, I mean literally he was raised from a child to BE the President of the United States. And he probably wasn't the only kid being preened for it. I don't have any proof yet... just an undeniable gut feeling that what I stumbled upon is most correct. We shall see if I can find any info on that.

Avalon.
    Last edited by sygh; 8th February 2012 at 05:02.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

jagman (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012), Turcurulin (8th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    This forum is in good health there has just been a change of emphasis.
    The spiritual section is very much alive and flourishing.
    I dont go to the channeling part myself--- each to their own.

The whistle blower/conspiracy theorist section is quiet at the moment,
    Nothing is constant--- if a major event happens, that comes under the heading of whistle blower etc, I am sure those interested in this here at Avalon will rise to the occasion.

Regards Chris
    Thanks Chris for being so balanced and from the heart with your giving and caring attitude. I really appreciate you.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

jagman (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012), starsha (8th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe Avalon is fine the way it is. Further improvements are decided by the board of moderators, admin, and the founder.

But If you think that Avalon needs more logic-based posts...

imo I think they can share all the channelled material they want

This is a free site

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

Douglass (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), starsha (8th February 2012)

36. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Douglass's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by trenairio (here)
    I believe Avalon is fine the way it is. Further improvements are decided by the board of moderators, admin, and the founder.

But If you think that Avalon needs more logic-based posts...

imo I think they can share all the channelled material they want

This is a free site
    free site.
    ~~ In wonderment I bow to the Cosmos ~~

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Douglass For This Post:

starsha (8th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast