+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Project Avalon is Dying = A challenge, a solution

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Default Re: Project Avalon is Dying = A challenge, a solution

Quote Posted by peace (here)

here's the challenge: don't waste your time. if you are going to interact - make it with purpose, with fact/evidence, with substance, with something we can all look at and say, "there is something here, there is more than an idea."
    It seems to me that there are many different reasons why people have joined and participate in this forum. Some people are here for gathering and sharing facts, truths and evidence. Some are here because they are drawn to like mined people and enjoy the community, and some are here for the more spiritual aspects and people who post on that level.

In other words, some people are here for facts, and some people are here for the people (and there are probably many other reasons that i have not listed).

Not everyone here has the same agenda, which can pretty much be true of any community. Speaking from the perspective of someone who is here for the people, and not for the information, i can say that i would leave this forum if it became all about 'facts only.' I have other resources available for that purpose, (gathering evidence) and my reasons for being on Avalon is more just to meet and connect with certain people.

Maybe you could ask the admins to start a side group here that is all about facts and evidence, then the people who are here with that intention can all gather in the same place. Just a thought.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), Intranuclear (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), Jay (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012), Selene (9th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Borden

Is it a free site when people who believe in 'channeling' are fascistic towards anyone who doesn't agree?

Is it a free site when cod spirituality sits in smug beatitude while the reasonably minded take objection?

Pah

Borden

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

jagman (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I agree the forum is dying because I find there's "mass mental-illness" out there /in here & I feel it's pointless trying to get to know people who are in "service to self" mentality.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

gooty64 (8th February 2012), Jay (8th February 2012), starsha (8th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

My friend, Avalon is not dying! In fact it seems the whole world is starting to awaken. Human consciousness is rising and there is no denying it. We are on the forefront of it!

The thing is, your thoughts define this world. Do you see it as bad or good? Thoughts weave this illusion as we see as reality. One man (or woman) can make all the difference in the world. Think what we could create if we all stood united! A world of peace and love. Do you want it or do you want to live in this world of war and despair?

The choice is yours!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), Nerge (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), Referee (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012), The One (8th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Well if you are here to learn from whistleblowers, than you are on wrong track.
    If you are here to communicate with other members about various kinds of subjects in a bit more open minded manner than youre on right place.

Just dont get why Avalon is dying in moment you changed perception?
    what that has to do with rest members?
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), Referee (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012), Selene (9th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Avalon isnt dying far from it we all came here for a reason

Rmember all members are expected to contribute to the positive energy and attitude of the forum. While healthy debate is a traditional and integral part of all critical inquiry, members are expected to be open-minded, committed to learning, and responsive to well-intentioned feedback.

Rmember we all post information and participate in regards to awakening; spirituality; healing humanity; galactic and earth changes; '2012' (whatever that may mean!); geopolitics; new science; hidden history; ETs and disclosure; what we are not being told by those who might wish to control us - and much else.By doing this it will lead to others becoming awakened

12. Link to Post #67
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

I have learnt nothing at all from the so called whistleblowers.... just how to display emptiness.
    But, I have learnt much from member of this forum.

THE MEMBERS ARE THE FORUM!

13. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

<8> (8th February 2012), Alekahn (8th February 2012), Billy (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), DarMar (8th February 2012), Eagle Eye (8th February 2012), greybeard (8th February 2012), Ian Gordon (8th February 2012), Intranuclear (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), ktlight (8th February 2012), Mad Hatter (8th February 2012), Mark (8th February 2012), mountain_jim (8th February 2012), Muzz (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), Referee (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012), Selene (9th February 2012), shijo (8th February 2012), spiritguide (8th February 2012), starsha (8th February 2012), TargeT (8th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (8th February 2012), The One (8th February 2012), Unified Serenity (8th February 2012), Wind (9th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    I have learnt nothing at all from the so called whistleblowers.... just how to display emptiness.

You are so right wandering mendicant.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shijo For This Post:

jagman (8th February 2012), Mad Hatter (8th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (8th February 2012), The One (8th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Absolutely Tony, I enjoy reading all the long threads to see the different views and angles that the members have on a given item of information, Sometimes a member will say something I never thought of and make me think along a different path, there is truth, evidence and proof in a lot of what we have already got, it's just a case of getting to it and seeing it, and tearing it appart in a forum of many minds is a good way to go about it.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), Intranuclear (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012), Tarka the Duck (8th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 times in 1,576 posts

Is not dying a new begining.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

jagman (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Hear hear.

It may be a little unfair of me to to say so, since I haven't even watched any of the "whistle-blowers'" videos - I am just not interested (at all) - but the truth is, what attracted me here, and what keeps bringing me back here, is the posts themselves; posts that are expressions of the posters' own experience and thoughts.

Quote You are so right wandering mendicant.

Wandering mendicant? Am I missing something here?

Not that there is anything wrong with being a mendicant.
    Some of the best people in history were, or could be called, mendicants.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (8th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Also remember that everything is a reflection of self, What you express is mirrored straight back at ya.

And looking at your comments Peace, It seems that something inside yourself is dying. and not Avalon, Be it faith, Hope, Your disire for scientific factual evidence not being fullfilled. You apologized for the Title of the thread earlier. But if everything is a mirrored reflection of self, have you looked inside to see why you chose the title. Like Darmar said above, changing personal perception also changes the reflection of what you give out coming back at you.

I did not come to Avalon for evidence or proof, I have my own evidence and proof that confirms the belief system i have chosen for myself.

I came to Avalon to join like minded people some of which believe that if we work together as a collective consciousness we can make a difference. sharing information as it comes, working together to bring to light all the illusions. breaking down the barriers of seperation, lifting the veil of corruption. lies. and disinfo. to assist in this purification process together and assist all my brothers and sisters whenever i am able.

I hope conformation/fullfillment comes to you Peace and the others who say Avalon is dead, Looking outside for conformation will always manifest disappointment, look inside and you will see where the spark of life begins to be ignited.

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 8th February 2012 at 15:22.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alecs (8th February 2012), Alekahn (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), Selene (9th February 2012), The One (8th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #73
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

From my limited time as a member - and longer as a forum lurker - I don't feel the forum is dying at all, it's fulfilling an important purpose as I see it.

Many are drawn here - as I was - from following other sources of info, be that whistleblower testimony, random videos on YouTube, Project Camelot vids, other forums etc - the list goes on.

PA provides a nice place to discuss what many would class as 'alternative' views of the world (and beyond) and how it works, at least compared to much of accepted mainstream society's view on things.

Imagine speaking about many of the topics posted here to random people on the street or even family members, only to see laughter, ridicule, deep conern for you etc from those people. PA offers a good environment for people to discuss these things with (most often) more open-minded people.

Now we all have our different perspectives and what areas we find most interesting and credible, which does often lead to (some) heated disagreements and random thread tangents of ego-stroking and who is more right etc.

Perhaps one possible explanation to some frustration is when people reach a certain point of awareness or get up-to-speed, as they say, then struggle as to where to go next for more info, growth or what practical steps they can take to make a collective difference and end up caught in a cycle.

While PA is a great place to speak to like-minded people - or at least those who will hear you out - and to make people more aware of the world outside the mainstream media/accepted views, it can turn into a repeating cycle or 'dead-end' for some.

New nuggets of good info and advice are always presenting themselves - don't get me wrong - which I'm always very appreciative of. New ways of looking at things are expressed, while not always pleasant to read or something you perhaps agree with, they often serve as a good wake up call and/or offer important lessons to be learned.

However, this cycle that I spoke of which serves as a good builder of awareness, info, advice, opinion and friendships etc does often leave me with the thought: okay, so where do we go from here? What's the next step up on the ladder and how can I help and make a real difference?

Is there some greater purpose to PA that it could perhaps fulfill or is its current role more than enough?

Is there a need for a coordinated and collective plan of action to take the awareness of what's going on in the world to another level and to reach greater numbers of people in some way?

Are we happy for people to find their own ways here as they currently do or is there more we can do?

Just some random thoughts - words (and my ability to put them together) I find are often so lacking in what I'm really trying to say.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nerge For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), Intranuclear (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012)

26. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

For all intent and purposes you should remain retired from this forum, as you are not really pleased with it, otherwise why don't you come up with the proof you talk about?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This is about becoming aware and hopefully wake up, not to probe anything to anyone at all.

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

My feeling is that the base of Avalon is a spiritual one. Our spirit and soul are connections to our maker, yet our maker is not deducible. So I think if one is only on the path of so called proof and evidence then they are on a path of intellectual materialism or spiritual materialism.

What PROOF or EVIDENCE are you seeking?

Honestly providing "physical proof" is what this WHOLE WORLD has been based on...AND WHAT MANY KNOW is not the ONLY side that OUR EXISTENCE IS ABOUT. We have been systematically crippled from being conditioned to only a small portion of what and who we are by being led to believe that this DECAYING MATTER is the only thing that matters. This train of thought will be A THING OF THE PAST....THAT ONLY WHAT CAN BE SEE and HEARD are all that matters. MATTER is just the facade. SCIENCE was the source of this conditioning and honestly if PHYSICAL proof is all your looking for, i am sure there are TONS of science forums that continue to discuss MATTER.
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), cellardoor (8th February 2012), jagman (8th February 2012), spiritguide (9th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

I don't feel the forum is dying at all, it's fulfilling an important purpose as I see it.

Yes it does...and the distractions that are thrown (staged) our way are obviously changing our course, for what purpose? you and me to decide
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Camilo (10th February 2012), RunningDeer (23rd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,939 times in 2,204 posts

You are entitled to learn what you want from who you want...but to say that whistleblowers 'just display emptiness' or have taught you 'just how to display emptiness'...and lump them all together is cynical and frankly, insulting to all the brave people that have spoken out, many probably, at great personel cost.

Not every whistleblower is going to be everyone's cup of tea...and there may be a few 'plants' in there.

I take exception to what you have said. And wish to speak up for all those who have tried to bring information to the public.

Quote But, I have learnt much from member of this forum.

perhaps you will learn from what I have just said?

Last edited by jaybee; 8th February 2012 at 14:28.

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,760 times in 350 posts

IMO Something has changed on the forum for sure in the last couple of months.
    I can't quite put my finger on it exactly.

But one reason could be, and NOT wanting to dredge up old issues, but I think the 'change' started IMO when and after the Lord Sidious debarkle happened.

Perhaps we need to re think that one. To quote something Tony (Pie 'n' Eal) said "Rob is the backbone of this forum"

Maybe some of us are feeling his absence and his thought provoking posts, his wit and his passion.

and PLEEEEEEASE before any of the Mods come back to say not to bring this up again. I am simply putting forward another point of view as to why there MIGHT be a feeling of malaise currently on PA. As I say, its all IMO................. which I believe I am entitled to.

Much LOVE to you ALL
    "Thinking: The talking of the soul with itself” - Plato
    LOVE, LOVE, always LOVE

33. Link to Post #79
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Other than the channeled stuff...

may i be as arrogant as to suggest that turning on people that dont share the "main" opinion of others, and building up a public grudge, stirring up ppl then calling in mods to clean up may be a good way of retaining, and making this forum seem like more of a friendly and inviting place.

tho, the threads im talking about are generaly cleaned up pretty quickly..... they are still noticed... and they dont reflect very well at all on this community.

not meaning the lord sid thread specificly, but there have been many like it over the past few months
    Last edited by TigaHawk; 8th February 2012 at 14:52.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Star1111 (8th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Sigh, - For me at almost 63 yrs old I have been down so many roads so many paths, so many avenues, pondered so many idea’s so many trains of endless thoughts, visited so many points of interest, so many droughts, and Oh so many what if’s or should be’, or could it be’, then I join a forum were I can share the total summation at the end of many life cycles as a very old being ready to graduate into well - - - nothing has been were we are headed. The photon belt and life all life has a meeting point in march of 2013 evidenced by scientist, and remote viewer’s, each day our solar system move’s closer and closer to something that has taken us 26000 years to travel to. that’s a point in space we are moving in to you want evidence we are headed right for it. There are only two people I know of speaking of this and yet we are headed straight in to something we know nothing about, and is scaring the living daylights out of the elite, hence the digging of holes in the ground to hide in. while we sit around wondering what to do next as we’ve been there don that, board to tears, bickering among ourselves, about who stepped on who’s toe’s and why? Distractions, after distraction is holding us back from whats been coming at us or headed into for year’s and the closer we get the greater the distraction become. The big picture is life as we know it is coming to a close, and something new is about to take us all by surprise if we keep playing all these head game’s with each other. Getting close to the photon belt is like approaching a water fall in a canoe and everyone is busy yack a dee yack. And the when 20 ft away some one look and that OH sh-- moment happens. Granted there’s nothing to be done, we know its there and we are here, I just think in what little time is left we should be more concerned in getting our own house in order. Make peace with oneself and knowing all is as its supposed to be. You want evidence then tune back into the radio channel no one wants us to listen too. And keeping us from looking in that direction as they are sure we cant handle it and will panic and go nuts in the streets in total chaos. Good topic as it is voicing the fact that we are board and want more, need more, want to see more. Well here it is coming right at us. And everyone is looking the other way, who dose that serve?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

jagman (8th February 2012), Lettherebelight (8th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast